- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Robot


“Your reign of terror ends here, giant humanoid.”


The alien’s voice came through some hidden speaker system on the morphed mothership.

“My reign of terror? You’re cutting out everyone’s brains!”, said Kyo.

“Cutting out the brains of lesser species. I was referring to the reign of terror you were doing against us, actually.”

“Whatever, your dinky robot is no threat to me.”

“Robot? This mothership is no robot, but it is capable of transforming into this piloted mechanized system. Prepare to die!”


Kyo took a few confident steps towards the contraption, which very much did resemble a giant robot if not for the aliens controlling it. She pounded her fists together as her feet crushed some abandoned cars on the way. Each of her thudding steps left cracks that splintered out in her wake.


“Whatever. Your toy’s only about as big as me. I’ll just rip its head right off and do what I did to that stupid soldier of yours.”

“Do not besmirch Klepdarian-378’s good name. He was no soldier, but an active researcher and a credit to our team. Also, your brutish strength will avail you not. Weapons systems, engage!”


From the robot popped out all sorts of weapons. A rocket launcher poked out its back. A laser lens slid over the left side of the cockpit visor. The left arm sprouted a few tri-barreled-gun-esque adornments, though Kyo figured they probably fired lasers rather than bullets, as lasers were more advanced. There were metal prongs pointed her ways with purple electrical spheres being primed in them.


Kyo’s eyebrows shot up. She took some unconfident steps backwards away from the contraption.


“Ah, now you are running. Yes you brutes always fear superior technology.”

The alien mech took a few steps closer to Kyo.

“It would be easy to blast you to smithereens, but then that might damage your brain. No, I have a perfect and humiliating way to deal with you. Seems your kind is about 10x the size of a normal human...”


The mech’s entire right arm started to shift. The hand of it retracted, making way for a blue-glowing barrel. Around the arm rotated a variety of shining discs, and above those a series of transparent tubes formed that were purple-colored plasma.


“So I think I’ll send you back to a more manageable scale. Then, your Big Homo brain will be even easier to take. Shrink ray, fire!!!”


Kyo turned around and ran soon as she saw the beam of blue energy rush her way. With her careless steps flattening a few more carelessly placed cars, she sprinted fast as she could, but not fast enough!


The blue beam hit her back. As she ran, she felt its warmth and odd tingling sensation. The buildings in the distance fell farther away from her view: farther down. The end of the street grew closer and closer. She felt her hips and thighs brushing against something that didn’t offer too much resistance. She felt her steps crashing through populated buildings rather than cars.

It was when she was one street away that she paused. It took only a few seconds after that for her to realize she hadn’t shrunk, but had grown. Thankfully, that beam seemed to work on her clothes too, which will still just as tattered, but no worse for wear and very much still on her body.


Kyo turned around and looked back towards the mech. She had to angle her head down to do so.


She grinned wickedly.


The Klepdarian captain yelled at his co-pilots.


“Fools, that was the growth setting for the-”


Kyo took a step his way. He hurriedly spoke into the mic.


“P-please hold still while we re-calibrate the size ray. It takes a little bit to charge.”

“You know,” said the freshly 500ft Kyo. “You definitely look like a toy robot now.”

The mech started taking steps back, but Kyo broke into a sprint. Her feet, longer than she used to be tall, plowed through the buildings on either side of the street, carelessly stomping them flat as she focused on the foe.


The mech fired a few lasers and rockets her way. In their panic, the aliens missed, the volleys went wildly off-course to hit some flying saucers that got too curious and hovered at an unsafe distance.


The mech turned around and activated some jets on its back to try and fly off, but those wouldn’t have done it any good even if it was faster to make the call.


Kyo snatched the mech up with ease. She yanked at its right arm, which was charging back up. A simple tug of hers ripped it off, and she held it in front of the mech’s cockpit visor before she crushed it.


‘Hmmm’, she thought. ‘Probably could’ve used that to get smaller or bigger. Oh well.’


She shrugged on the matter, confusing the aliens who couldn’t read her mind. They could spam buttons on their terminals though, firing off a few barely-charged lasers at her flesh.


“Hehe, tickles.”


She brought the mech to her side, then flexed her shoulder joint to squeeze them into her body with the inner-side of her arm. That caused the mothership-mech to spark and buzz and blare.


Kyo simply laughed.


“Wait, stop! We can give you lifetime admittance to the Curiosity Museum if you spare us!”

The giant woman scoffed. She grabbed the crumbled mothership mech by on of its legs. She yanked off the last arm before it could try anything, then she cupped her left hand around the mech’s head. With her fingers curled enough to crack the visor glass, she gave that part of the mech a solid twist.


“No its not meant to turn that much!” came the alien captain’s nagging voice.”


Kyo spun the head 180 degrees despite the protest of more sparks and the noise tearing metal. She held it in one hand while letting the mech body crash to the ground. The 500ft woman didn’t even stomp it so much as slide her foot atop it and press down. Alien screams echoed out from the crew that were in the ‘body’ part of the mech as her wiggling toes also helped to crush it all down.


She held the severed mech head up to her face and smiled. The alien captain spoke up.


“Stop this at once! We only wanted your brains for the noble purpose of curiosity, surely even a Big Homo can realize that its not-”


Kyo clenched her fingers, caving in the head just a tiny bit. The aliens panicked as they saw the convex dents of metal closing in on them in their cockpit.


“Like I said, pretty dinky toy.”


Kyo curled her fingers inwards and didn’t hold back. The mech’s head slowly crumbled into a metal, malformed ball with the aliens very much squished inside it.


“The mothership is defeated!” announced many of the flying saucers. “Retreat! This planet is far too dangerous!”


Kyo bounced the mangled mess of a mech-head she had made in her hand a bit. She smiled triumphantly to herself as all the floating silver disc crafts sped off into the sky and out of the planet’s atmosphere.


Her moment of pride was interrupted by the sound of rolling tanks. They had come into view, at her size not much larger than beetles. Like some beetles though, they attacked! Their barrels were pointed her way, and they fired a few shells at exposed tummy.


It stung a tiny bit, but didn’t seem to leave much of her mark.


“Hey! Quit it!”, she said. “I can’t even have one moment to myself can I? I save Tokyo, no, the planet, from aliens and this is the thanks I get?”


She bent down and forward, rolling her arm back and then setting the severed and crumpled mech head flying freely. It crashed into the tanks, bowling them over.


“Stay out my way!”, she yelled. “I’ll start messing with you army types once I start my rampage proper. But first, I gotta find my ex-boyfriend for a bit of revenge. That’s my primary motive right now.”

Kyo moved in the direction of the upturned tanks. She didn’t slow her stride as she bore down upon them. The very tremors of her movement had even the tanks bounce and shimmy.


“I’m sure you understand.”, she said as her foot fell upon the battalion. With her foot over 70ft long now, the nearby tanks were naturally unable to escape and were flattened into the print her step made.


A helicopter hovered nearby, but she gave it a quick swat.


“Bunch of rude idiots is what you all are. After I get my revenge, then maybe you can start treating me like a...”