- Text Size +

Chapter 20: Idiot


“...Goddess!”, she said to complete her thought.


Kyo could do anything, and the first thing she did was summon up a doughnut and eat it, since she felt like having one.


Then, she summoned up a mirror to admire herself in with her visual senses. She didn’t need to, but old habits she supposed.


Kyo looked at herself in all her splendor. She noticed her glowing eyes, her divine aura, and her newly golden hair.


“Eh I’m not much of a blonde I think. Not my thing.”

With a thought, her hair was blue-orange again, since she had gotten used to it and rather liked it over her old raven-locks. She also settled down the glow in her eyes a bit, back to their usual green-iris on black-sclera state. Lastly, she snapped her fingers and made her golden-white aura much, much more subtle. She liked it a bit, but not too much. Small doses were best for that, she figured.


“There we go, perfect. Now then, I guess I should get to work making stuff, if only to entertain myself.”

She snapped her fingers and a tiled floor popped into existence and stretched across the vast white nothingness. It felt warm under her feet, as she wanted it too, cause who wants cold feet from cold tiles??


“Now then, what else should a goddess make. Ah, a universe, of course.”

Kyo summoned a bubble into her hands, roughly the size of a grapefruit. Its interior was black at first, but it quickly filled with a great explosion of light as a big-bang occurred. Kyo watched the light show.


“Eh this will take forever, I should speed it up a bit.”

She did, speeding up time within so stars started to form, and galaxies too and all that.


“Ah, but I should tweak the laws of the universe just a bit. Let me just make sure that no one can ever even get close to obtaining the level of power I have now.”

With a thought she did so.


“I guess I should repopulate the universe with all the normal sapients in it. In fact, I guess the demons can come back too even though they weren’t very normal, and Yuri and that sentai squad too.”

She moved her finger to tap the universe.


“Oh, first let me speed up time to an appropriate spot.”


She did so, then reached out again.


“Oh, wait, I don't wanna have to give up those souls I digested, even if its an infinitesimal amount of power in comparison to what I have now. Still, just doesn’t feel right.”

She thought a moment.


“Ah, of course. I’m omnipotent! I’ll just make duplicates of them and their souls and place them back with all their memories. They won’t even know the difference!”


She tapped the universe she made and did exactly that. Everyone that was a normal mortal sapient, or a comparatively few not-normal exceptions, returned as a duplicate, remembering everything that happened to them until their soul was digested. They thought they were the original too, of course, but they weren’t.


“What they don’t know won’t hurt them, so I’ll keep that a bit of a secret. Doesn’t make a difference anyways after all, to them at least. Ah, speaking of hurt, let me make sure the barrier is nice and strong this time.”

With a thought, she did that as well, and even tested it by knocking her hand against the universe. She listened in to the thoughts of the quintillions upon quintillions of lives within the bubbled cosmos, and giggled at the messages that came in, which included but were not limited to:

‘Hey, what’s that knocking noise?’

‘Is that the big lady?’

‘She never did step on me...’

‘Eh we’re in good hands.’

‘I’m walking here! Stop shaking the cosmos eh’

‘That’s Kyo’s knock, isn’t it? I’ll always remember our battle together, and your gigantic nude form...’

‘Whoa!’


Kyo chuckled. “All right, not a bad universe I don’t think.”

Kyo stepped away from it and had a nice big celebratory stretch.


“Though I think it could use one more thing.”


Kyo waggled her finger and summoned a small avatar of herself, fully in her control and feeling all she did, sensing all she did, while also being controllable independently. That is, it didn’t merely mirror her ‘main’ body’s movements.


She stuffed it into the universe bubble without breaking the boundary, and there her avatar shrunk down to a more reasonable size to wonder around and have some fun, get worshiped, and all that good stuff.


“Wonderful.”, said Kyo. “*Now* it’s a really great universe. They definitely won’t forget whose in charge when my avatar can show up and smite them anytime I want. Haha!”


She giggled, then took a look around.


“You know, there’s plenty of space, why not!”

Kyo snapped her finger and made many many more universes. The bubbles were spread a bit everywhere, and in varying sizes that were invariably quite smaller than her divine body. She changed the laws of physics in many: for fun of course. Some had ice being hot, while fire being cold! Others had sideways gravity. She had lots of ‘random’ things like that as personal and exciting experiments of sorts.


Kyo populated many of the universes with duplicates of all the souls she supped on, but for other universes she let life evolve naturally. Others she populated with the duplicates, but at earlier times.


In all of them however, she made sure the rules of reality were such that no one could approach her level of power, and she made sure there was at least one avatar in every universe to be pampered or worshiped, or even just to have there in case she wanted to have a nice rampage a bit more up close.


“There we go!”, said Kyo.


She looked at her divine realm of sorts, which consisted of a basic tile floor and a vast expanse of white.


“Yeah, no, this won’t do.”

Kyo snapped her fingers and her divine realm was now a beach, with some universe bubbles mixed up with the sand as well as floating around everywhere still. A lounge chair was waiting for her beneath the bright sunny sky she made: it had an umbrella to block out said sun from getting to be ‘too much’ as well. The gently ebbing and flowing waves sounded nice to her ears.


Kyo made her way over to the chair. Along the way, more than a few universes broke against her body or were smashed into the sands as her steps caught them underneath. Many such universes were destroyed like this. She had made their barriers strong, but not so strong she couldn’t destroy the universes if she wanted to or, in these cases, was careless.


It didn’t matter, she had plenty, and could always make more!


Kyo hopped on the chair and summoned a refreshing glass of iced tea. She took a big sip.


“Oh yeah, I know what I’m missing, those nice galactic construct things.”

She snapped her fingers and the Type-III civilizations were brought back into being: as duplicates of course. They were scaled up to their size when she first met them.


They hovered around her, their memories returned from before their souls were dissolved.


“Oh divine Kyo, we are confused.”, conveyed ‘Firsty’.

She waved her hand dismissively.


“Do not fear, mortals. Your goddess has fixed everything and seized control of reality: of everything really. I’m the new and only god. “Now then, I think we left off with you on the third toe there.”

She pointed to another.


“You were massaging below the pinky toe on the right foot there.”

She pointed at some of the others.


“Horn team needs to get back to work and, ah!”

She turned to point at another one of the constructs.


“You know what you were doing, go back on standby.”

That last construct she addressed morphed back into its old, sex-toy shape. The other constructs were already back to work giving Kyo her massage.


Kyo, the goddess of everything, relaxed. She took one sip of her iced-tea then let it hover to the side. She caught another glimpse at the construct-turned sex-toy. She shrugged, tugged it into her hand, then slipped it past her folds and into her sex idly. There, it hovered and started to vibrate.


“Mmmf.”, she said.


Kyo maintained her composure enough to watch the waves in front of her.


“Eh that’s getting kind of boring.”

A snap of her finger and a large TV screen popped up, occluding the ocean view as it played some amusing comedy show. She watched it, chuckling between her shameless moans and grunts.


She spoke aloud as pleasures of all sorts delighted her main body.


“To think I, hnfn, started as a mistreated employee and, ah, mmf, ended up omnipotent. What a, hnnng, journey. If anyone, mmmf, asks me, this is definitely not a bad way for the journey to...”


Fin