- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Mars


Kyo’s prediction was correct. Her giant, nude, megalithic self crashed into Mars butt first.

Upon impact, the comparative baseball of a world started cracking like an egg. Kyo spat out a small gout of the plasma-breath, very small, just to provide the force to rotate herself around and get a look at the planet before it finally cracked open.


The layers of red and brown shattered, flying away and revealing a strange smaller sphere inside. It was made of a shining white and mysterious metal, and dotted with all sorts of intricate patterns of different shaded metal, as well as myriad green lights.


“Wow,”, mused Kyo. “This is like one of those prize toys inside a bigger toy, or inside food, or one of those smaller sweeter treats inside bigger food.”


Kyo realized she was quite hungry. As the strange construct started spinning parts of itself in layers, she also realized it was occupied.


“Oh, uh hello?”

She tapped on it, and the structure made a variety of beeping and buzzing noises. It started firing green lasers at her shortly afterwards. The blasts were hot against her taut tummy, but didn’t actually hurt her that much.


“Oh, I guess you’re occupied huh? What is this, some kind of device about the planet’s core? Do you all live in there? Pretty fancy I guess.”

Kyo’s stomach grumbled as she looked down at this new martian foe.


“You know what, fuck it.”

She took it up in her hand and stuffed the marble-sized construct into her gob. A few flops of her tongue bounced the martian super-colony around, but she didn’t waste too much time before she swallowed.


Kyo rested a hand on her stomach.


“Mmm, feeling pretty hot in there. Not a bad meal though. Actually, wow, yeah I’m feeling very warm.”

Her toes scrunched and her fingers clenched as a surge of tingling hit her. Once more, a green glow around her body surged. She started growing rapidly as an entire geothermal core worth of power, plus some alien energy from the enwrapping tech, began to suffuse into her being.


She grew up and out once more. It was hard to compare herself to anything other than the moons of Mar’s, and she was able to do so only briefly before they broke against her body. If Kyo had to guess, she figured she was about the size of Jupiter, but that was just a guess.


“Dang, I must’ve digested you fast, or at least the energy bits of you. Hopefully whatever aliens were inside don’t suffer too much in there.”

She gave her stomach a cheeky tap with her finger.


“Or not, heck if I care. You jerks shot at me. Now then, where to go.”

She looks over towards the Sun. The huge orange-yellow star was perhaps the only thing in the aptly named ‘solar system’ bigger than her, she guessed.

“Might as well get this over with. Clearly it’s gonna have to happen. There’s no where for me to go but up, after all.”, said Kyo, rejecting the many other directions she could travel in space.


The megalithic woman was already facing away from the star. All she had to do was use her breath attack again. From a combination of practice and another power infusion, she found it easier than before.


Aaaaarghhhaaaaa”, roared Kyo rather ungracefully.


She bellowed as she let loose a powerful torrent of plasma-beam-breath. The force was unlike anything humanity had even come close to creating. The beam traveled far enough, in fact, to utterly destroy Jupiter in the distance alongside the undiscovered alien civilization that dwelt there.


Kyo kept the beam going till she felt she had enough speed, then ceased. She turned her head around and saw the Sun.


“Nice, right on target. I mean, I would hope even I couldn’t miss hitting the Sun.”


Chuckling, her massive body broke through Venus and Mercury, which rotated just in time to get smashed against her navel. She quickly fished Venus out of her belly button and flicked it away.


Kyo splashed right into the plasma surface of the Sun. Her immense form disappeared beneath the surface, which bubbled for a moment.


Kyo poked her head out and gasped.


“Ah, I forgot I can’t swim!”


Her body started glowing again while she frantically doggy-paddled in the super-heated star. She kept falling under the surface of the Sun, then back up again as she tried to tread it to varying degrees of success.


“No this can’t be!”, she said. “Am I really going to die drowning in a...”