- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Changing


Laura came too with her butt on a bench in a locker room. The lights were fluorescent, the place empty save for Etsu who stood opposite her, with her gym bag resting on another bench.


Etsu was bent over, unlacing her shoes while her eyes were on Laura.


“What the, you killed me didn’t you?”

“Yes, and I brought you back.”

“What about the people in the gym.”

“Also back. Don’t worry, it’s not the first time my good friend Yuko has died during a game like that.”

“Not the first time?”

“I get bored often. The games can be too easy you know.”


“And did you mess with the time stream again?”

“No, I simply modified their memories.”

“Why that, this time?”

“I like the idea that we had our fun conversation in the current timeline. It doesn’t make a difference to them anyways, or overall, besides the absence of some more scattered tachyons kehehe.”

Laura grunted with more of that stymied anger of hers. Etsu, meanwhile, had finished kicking off her sneakers. She wiggled the toes of her socked feet, then nudged the shoes forward into the two portals she made in the floor. Each one fell through, and the portals sealed right after.


“What, where are those heading off to?”

“Cities.”, answered Etsu.


“Which cities?!?”

“Does that really matter? Would it change anything? You’d be just as helpless to stop it as you are now.”

Laura stood up.


“It’s not Kramston though, if that’s all you’re concerned about.”, said Etsu.


“It’s certainly not all I’m concerned with.”, said Laura.


Etsu took off her hair scrunchie. Her purple hair now hung freely in its medium length, and she dropped the scrunchie in another portal that popped in and popped out soon as the deed was done.


The young woman then reached down and tugged off her socks. They were, of course, a bit moist and cloyed with her sweat. However, they didn’t stink. Etsu liked the feeling of working up sweat, but not the usual smell. So, she had ditched that part of her bodily functions.


Once her feet were free and bare, two portals appeared behind Etsu. Laura could make out a couple buildings standing past the apertures, and she could hear the screams, oddly enough, as Etsu tossed her socks carelessly behind her shoulder into the space-time gateways she made. They sealed soon after with a “zloop” noise as before.


“Was that?”

“Screams? Yes, I thought it might make you squirm to hear them, and I was right.”, said Etsu.

“Knock it off. Knock off all these games.”

“Never.”, said Etsu. “What would life be without games now and then? Even you indulge I’m sure.”


“Not with lives on the line.”

“Do you always have the choice?”, said Etsu.


There was a moment of silence, then Etsu broke out into laughter.


“Kehehe, Wow, didn’t that sound serious just then? How embarrassing. How stupid.”

“If it’s stupid then stop this. Stop all of this.”

“Stupid can be fun.”

Laura took a step closer, though she didn’t know why. She knew at this point there wasn’t too much of a point rushing Etsu, at least while the woman was fully aware.


“What are you? What kind of monster are you, and what are you doing with that young woman?”

Etsu snorted. “I may just be a second year student, but I’m 20 years old, you know. I’m not that young.”

“Don’t play dumb, why are you possessing this human? Or taking the form of one, at least. I know you’re some sort of extra-dimensional being. Maybe eldritch, maybe just an advanced species. Perhaps you’re some false god, deigning to torment people just trying to live their lives.”

Etsu erupted into a chortling fit. She stood up from her bench seat.


“Oh I see.”, she said. “You have things backwards--kind of. You think I’m a god, possessing the body of a human. I’m a just a normal college student, though, possessing godlike powers.”


“What?!?”, said Laura.


“What?” repeated Etsu in a far more casual tone. “Is that harder to believe for you? I bet it is. I bet it’s worse. It’s unfair, isn’t it, for a human to have this much power right? That’s what you think I bet. I promise I didn’t snoop in your mind, but I’m right, aren’t I?”

“I-”

“After all, you deal with a lot of evil people I imagine. Who knows how bad this planet would be if they could do what I could. Maybe, though, you are thinking about what someone who’s as good as you could do with my power. All the lives you could save, problems you could solve-”

Laura was quick to interrupt.


“I don’t want that power. It’s not right.”

Etsu shrugged, grinning with teeth bared.


“Feels right to me.”

She reached for her jersey and tugged it up, revealing the sports bra she had on underneath. Laura turned away.


Etsu laughed.


“Kehehe, really? It’s ok if you watch. Don’t you wanna try and get a clue on what city I’ll throw this to?”

Laura could hear another portal open up. She could hear the screams.


“Stop messing with my senses.”, said Laura.

“Then look at me at least.”


“No!”, barked the heroine. “I’m not gonna be a spectator to your perversity.”

“Then I’ll make you look~”

Laura turned to move towards the exit of the locker room. She felt an intense tug against her body. Her entire form was pulled back to the bench opposite Etsu. Her shoes were bolted to the floor all but literally. Her hands were stuck palm down against the bench. She couldn’t move her head as it angled towards Etsu.


Laura tried to close her eyes, but she couldn’t even blink.


Etsu had her jersey off, dangling between her fingers. The sweat-sopped grab was held over a portal slightly angled Laura’s way. The heroine thought she could make out a building she recognized in Berlin.


Etsu dropped the jersey and the portal sealed. She started taking off her bra.


“Don’t worry.”, she said. “Your eyes won’t dry or over-water. No need to blink: till I’m done changing at least.”


“Why make me watch?”

“It’s funny.”, said the grinning Etsu. “You seem more upset about witnessing this than seeing all those volleyball players get pulped to red sludge. Are you really that desensitized? Or, maybe you’re just really that much of a prude?”


“It’s just not right what you’re doing.”, said Laura.

Etsu’s bra came off. She grinned as dumped it into a near vertical portal showing off a large clocktower through it. The citizens of London looked up at the bra as it was tossed their way. It fell atop the tower, crushing it and much, much more before the weight of the garb settled on them.


“Like I said, I’m 20 years old. You’re what, 25 or so? It wouldn’t even be weird if we kissed.”

Laura gritted her teeth. She was repulsed by this game, whatever it was.


Etsu laughed.


“Don’t worry, I won’t make you kiss me. But, if you asked...”

“So what actually are you then? Just a human huh? Really?”

“Well, I’m not *just* a human, at least no more than *you* are just a human. You’re an extraordinary human yourself aren’t you? I read every newspaper article about you while I was in the gym. You’ve certainly fought foes that aren’t *just* human either in other, more literal ways.”


Etsu took off her shorts. She had just some white panties on, a bit slick with sweat from her time on the court.


The shorts Etsu dropped in a horizontal portal, so Laura couldn’t see where it went.


Etsu was right though. Laura couldn’t fix anything Etsu was doing.


‘At least not yet.’, thought the heroine.


Still, it was best to try and keep the perverse destruction of cities out of her mind for now. It’d only throw her off, which seemed to be what Etsu was after.


“So are you some human turned god? Stumbled into some lucky accident, and decided to use your powers for despicable acts?”


Etsu tugged on the elastic of her panties. They were the only garbs left at this point.


“I don’t see why origins matter.”, she said.


The purple-haired woman slipped her panties down past her crotch. Laura tried more than ever to look away here, but it didn’t work. She only strained herself.


“What?”, said Etsu. “Are you that surprised the carpet matches the drapes? Khehehehe.”

“You’re twisted.”, said Laura.


“Relax, I don’t actually dye my pubes. Well, I do, sort of, but not how you would. I just want my hair to be purple, so it is. So easy. If everybody could do the same, they would I imagine, much to the dye industry’s protest too I’d think.”


Another portal opened. Completely vertical save for a slight angle, it gave a window into a city Laura easily recognized from the wire-frame like tower in the distance of the view. That was the Eiffel Tower she had spotted, and the city was most certainly Paris, France. Only, the portal was such that Etsu would be 10s of miles tall in comparison, as usual.


Etsu pinched up her panties and slipped her arm through the portal. Parisians immediately erupted into a confused panic as the slick white garb ripped through their city.


Etsu was letting the fabric touch down on the ground, and buildings were bulldozed against the slightly sweat-sodded undergarments as they moved. The purple-haired woman was dragging the panties over above the Eiffel Tower. She let go, and that garb fell such that the very crotch part of the garment fell over that famous tower.


It fell over much more, of course. Thousands were shrouded beneath the expanse of moist pink clothing. Buildings groaned and buckled, people cowered and crushed, all beneath the might of the undergarment. All surrounded by the steamy atmosphere, all surrounded by the subtle scent of her crotch and feeling the moisture of her sweat.


By Etsu’s will, a piece of purple pubic hair was hanging on her finger. She shook it free over a more pristine part of the city, letting it fall to ravage all beneath it with humiliating ease.


Etsu then withdrew her hand and the portal shut. She kept her awareness in the city though. A smile on her face widened. She was aware of every person, squirming and fidgeting as the undergarment continued to settle. Her body shivered.


“Knock this off!”, shouted Laura. The heroine’s attempts to move had served only to render her skin a bit red from futile straining.


“Look at you, your face all red. Are you that flushed?”

“Why won’t you answer the question?”, barked Laura.


“About my origins? Assuming I have them and wasn’t just perfect at all times? Well, would you answer about your origins if I asked you? What about the most traumatic moment in your life? Maybe they are one and the same? Maybe not. Point is I’m not going to pry into such personal matters of yours, at least not yet~”


Etsu laughed, then continued.


“All your talk of gods. I mean, maybe I am a goddess right? It’s a matter of perspective. Does a god need to be worshiped? That’s easy. I just appear outside the planet and break stuff till I get my way. I’ve been there and done that. Does that mean I’m a god, or do I have to be worshiped at all times: known constantly. My face, at the forefront of every person’s mind.”


She laughed again.


“Kehehehe, it’s fun for a bit, but not an everyday thing for me. In any case, you’re asking about something that’s not that complicated. I’m a human with godlike powers: that’s how I see myself and I don’t see why other opinions would matter, especially to someone like me. So, you could say I have nothing to hide~”

With that, Etsu struck a licentious pose with one hand on her naked chest, and the other slid in close proximity to her crotch.


Laura grit her teeth, unable to form a fist with her body partially immobilized as it was.


“You’re so angry about this. I mean, I’m sure flaunting my superior, prettier body might upset you. Kehehehehe”


Etsu’s chortle continued while Laura sat in silence.


“But it’s more than that isn’t it? Well, if its any consolation, it doesn’t matter what I am so much as what I can do, right? In fact, it doesn’t even matter what you are right now does it? You’re a super heroine to many. The most successful woman in the world to many more.”


Etsu adjusted her pose, sliding the fingers of one hand just close enough towards her crotch to graze her purple pubes.


“Yet, here you are just an observer. For all your training, and gadgets, just a thought from me has you powerless to act, glued to a seat. Watching what I want you to watch; hearing what I want you to hear... If I were you, I’d be less upset about my stripping of my clothes than the stripping of your autonomy here. Look at what you’re reduced to. You’re not even much of a character here, just a personality. A perspective that doesn’t matter in the end.”


Etsu’s grin widened.


“Thankfully I’m not you. I’m me, and it’s wonderful~”


Laura finally spoke.


“When are you gonna let me go?”

“What I feel like it.”, answered Etsu quickly.


“You know...”, continued the purple-haired woman,


“I do have to admit that, naked as I am now. I certainly look like a god of old, right? Gods are often depicted naked; beyond the human concept of shame. Maybe a bit of a glow to really enforce that divinity.”

Etsu trailed the hand on her chest down towards her stomach. The one on her crotch moved to her thigh. Her body glowed with an aura of subtle, white-ish light. Her hair however, glowed with more of a purple hue. Her eyes in particular shined bright, light radiating from them like a circle of white luminescence. It lightened the natural brown of her irises heavily.


“What sort of power trip are you on?”, asked Laura.


“Is this better?”, said Etsu. “Ah wait.”

She cleared her throat.


There we go~”


Laura’s face winced. Etsu’s voice radiated now, echoing off the walls and carrying an odd sort of timbre to it. A timbre that conjured the idea of raw light or power. It was the kind of effect one might see used in some movie or show featuring a divine being: perhaps a game.


“Let me go!”, shouted Laura.


I hear your plea, mortal. Your wish is granted. Kehehehehehe”


Etsu snapped her fingers and the sound of a heavenly chime rung out. Laura stood up took a look to the locker room exit, but noticed it wasn’t there. When she turned back to face Etsu, the lockers had slid out of the way and morphed into towering obelisks with pointed tops and sconces decorating them. The ceiling of the locker room rose up and angled like a cathedral. The floor, though, had stayed much the same aside from expanding outwards to meet the much more distant walls of the recently expanded room.


Is this better?”, spoke Etsu.


Are you more comfortable with my power when I look like this? My nudity, perhaps? I noticed you haven’t turned away. Kehehe.”


“You’re repulsive, I promise, but its clear I need to keep an eye on you in case you hurt more people.”

“In case? Kehehehehehe.”

She laughed and the room shook with quakes.


It’s all but guaranteed I will. Good on you not to run though. There’s no where for you to go right now that I don’t want you to be. That’s why I let you move in the first place, as I’m sure you figured out. You’re a great detective after all.”


“I still have more questions.”, said Laura.


Why don’t you walk over here; maybe even crawl After all, gods would often have mortals bow down at their feet, so the legends tell.”

Etsu slid forward a foot on its ball. She set the heel of it down and the chamber shook.


“I’m not gonna play another one of your cruel games.”

“You will.”, spoke Etsu.


Laura found herself shrunk down again, and moved before Etsu’s toes. In particular, Laura found herself roughly the size of one of Etsu’s big toes.


Said toes glowed with the same mocking luminescence that covered the rest of Etsu’s body, of course. The light made the powerful woman’s skin seem even more pale.


Go on, kneel. Bow.”, said Etsu, staring down with brightly glowing eyes. Her head hair seemed to hover about, shining bright and purple.


It might make you more comfortable about the idea of my overwhelming, inexorable power~”


“Never.”, said Laura.


There’s no ‘never’ with me, Laura.”


The tiny heroine felt immense pain at her knees as they ‘popped’. Parts of her legs shot off from the now missing joint to fly off behind her. Laura’s body slumped forward, palms to the ground to avoid landing face first against the locker-room floor of the perverse temple chamber Etsu had made.


Laura quickly realized what this pose looked like: a supplicating worshiper.


Your goddess accepts your sacrifice, mortal~~”, said Etsu.


The purple-haired woman couldn’t stop snickering after.


She lifted up her right foot and positioned it over Laura. The luminous sole came down to touch the heroine at first. Of course, Laura, ever a fighter for justice, tried to resit. As before, Etsu was immovable and invincible. The heroine served only to pepper the foot with more sensations.


Etsu pushed her foot to knock Laura onto the heroine’s back, which was something said heroine wasn’t in a position to resist. The ball of her foot came down on the brown-haired woman. A bit of pressure and Laura crunched, much to the shining Etsu’s satisfaction.