- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


When the three weeks of being completely together in her giant homes were over, and her birthday rolled around, she took him to the room beside her bedroom, and placed him on a mantlepiece.

“I thought we’d have a little fashion parade this afternoon, and you can choose the outfit that you’d like me to wear while I’m eating you,” she said, “I’ll be back in a few minutes with the first one.”

One by one, she tried on each of several elegant outfits, walking back into the room to show him. After he’d seen eighteen of them, she asked which was his favourite.

“Well they’re all very attractive, but I guess I’ll choose the eighth one,” he said.

She took him downstairs and put him on the dining table.

“I’ll be back wearing number eight shortly. See you soon.”

Even having seen the dress on her before did not prepare him for the thrilling vision of elegance and beauty which was Moynie as she entered the room for the purpose of eating him all up for her dinner that night. He watched her slowly walk into the room, pull the chair back a little, and sit down in front of him.

“You look incredible!” he said.

She smiled down at him.

“It’s been quite a period of anticipation for both of us, hasn’t it?”

“Yes,” he said, as she licked her lips in the most exciting way.

“How are you feeling then?” she asked.

“More thrilled than ever, each time I see your tongue do what you just did with it,” he said.

“I feel a thrill every time I look down at your sweet little face,” she said, “Soon I’ll have all of you in my tummy.”

“And even sooner than that, I’ll have the perfect licks with no punch in the way.”

“I took steps to make sure of that,” she said, and poured herself a glass of water from the jug, “Here’s to the next chapter of our relationship.”

“And here’s to the biggest and most beautiful sparkling tongue I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing and touching.”

She drank it down, and then leaned forward.

“No punch this time. See,” she said.

She put out her tongue.

“What a magnificent sight!” he said.

She brought her hand close, as she sat upright again, and he watched her fingers enclose him and lift him up. She held him in front of her mouth and put out her tongue again and gave him the first lick.

“Did you like that?”

“More than anything,” he said.

She licked him again and again, and then withdrew her tongue at last.

“The rest will happen fairly quickly,” she said, “But don’t worry about ending up in the back compartment. I have total control of my swallowing techniques. I will gulp you into the front part of my tummy, I promise. Are you ready to go down then?”

“Yes, beautiful Moynie.”

“Then have a nice ride, little Denny.”

She opened wide, tilted her head, and he saw her tongue coming out just below him. She lowered him onto it, and then he was drawn into her mouth and into her throat, in fairly quick succession. He felt himself being gulped and swallowed, down, down, further down, until he landed in the soft compartment at the front of her tummy. He recalled the night he had been lying on it, while they had been talking about the specifics of eating him, only half a day or so after she had told him of her birthday dinner plans. Now he was on the other side of her tummy wall, on the inside, and the excitement of it all remained with him. He lay down and made himself comfortable.

All in all, it had been the most successful example of photographic matchmaking he could ever have imagined.