- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The read count as of posting this chapter is over 3300, for which I'm honoured and grateful. Feel free to review too.

Now that the story's being followed, I might do away with previews at the start and end of chapters, so you can enjoy being taken completely by surprise.... except to say that practically every chapter is steeped in giantess vore and usually some romance too, or desire for it at least. Enjoy.

She made her way around the first section of the meadow and onto the natural pathway. He saw her walking along it, and he turned and ran deeper into the second flower patch, and kept her at a safe distance. His only advantage was that Colleen had to walk around the flower patches on the makeshift paths, and could only reach for him when he was near one of the paths. He would have to try to head for the middle of any garden section, equidistant from both paths, whenever she was getting close.

 

He applied this tactic for nearly an hour, stopping to get his breath now and then. He had moved further and further away from the original position, and the day was moving on. He began to see that he just might get out of that garden altogether. He looked back to see that she still had him in her eyesight. He would have to find somewhere that would either conceal or protect him, once he reached the edge of the garden. Failing that, he could double back and hope to keep the process up until the sun went down.

He ran through the last flower patch, as Colleen paced after him. Then he heard her getting close. He headed for the other side, but realised that this end of this flower patch was narrower!

He turned and looked back as she approached. He panicked, wondering what to do. She could reach in and grab him, no matter where he went now. He couldn’t run to the wider part that he’d just come from, or he would be heading towards her. He backed away in shock, as he saw Colleen walk over and stop.

 “I think you can see that it’s been every bit as exciting for you as I promised,” said Colleen.

She reached into the flowerbed. He saw her pinkish white hand opening. It looked soft and pleasant. Yet it was inescapable now.

Colleen’s fingers closed around him and lifted him up.

 “Thank you, Stanley. That was a very interesting chase. You did very well.”

 “It’s ironic, Colleen. I’m far more tired from the chase than you are. But you’re the one about to have your energy replenished with food.”

She laughed.

 “Let’s go back to the picnic rug,” she said, “I’d like to be comfortable, while I’m doing this.”

She was thinking of her own comfort at a time like this.

 

She sat down and held him, with her hands resting in her lap. He looked up at her beautiful towering form and saw her satisfaction. She had enjoyed the chase, and even expressed her gratitude to him for it. Now she would enjoy the final part of their shared adventure: the part which would be the final part of everything for him.

Colleen lifted him up.

 “Well Stanley, I’ve won the chase and caught you. In a short while, you’ll be trapped inside my stomach, with no way out of me, forever. Would you mind sharing a little with me, about how you’re feeling?”

 “Still in love with you, and grateful at least that you gave me the chance to try.”

“Well I told you I’d catch you.”