- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


She broke the surface after she had passed him and reached the other end of the pool, opposite the diving board, and then swam back to his position at the side, this time, moving her arm and legs above the surface. He had always thought it foolish the way some boys at school referred to women as goddesses. However, he saw no harm at all in thinking of Moynie as the most beautiful of giantesses.

She reached him and stood up.

“You looked amazing, doing all that,” he said.

“Thank you.”

Her tummy was right at his eye level, and continued to fill him with a mixture of fascination and ecstacy.

She put the boat in the pool and let him float, while she swam around.

When they had both had enough, she put the boat and Denny on the side of the pool again, and climbed up the ladder, looking resplendant in her bikini. She picked him up and went and lay down on the lawn and placed him on top of her tummy again.

“I like all these sporty things we do together,” he said.

“What sports do you have in your world?”

“I used to play volleyball with Edith,” he said, and described the game, “And I loved exercising on one of the school trampolines.”

“What’s a trampoline?”

He explained.

“We’ve never had one of those here, but I think I can improvise,” she said.

He felt her breathing in deeply, as her tummy moved below him.

Then she suddenly exhaled and heaved her tummy upward. It catapulted him into the air. He twisted in mid air and landed on his feet and jumped up and down. She gave him further boosts of heaving support, whenever he ran out of momentum, and watched as he jumped up and down. When he was tired, he lay down and caught his breath.

“I really like your tummypoline,” he said.

“Do you have any other sports to tell me about?” she asked, “I’d like to know as much as I can about you and your land, while you’re still out here where I can talk to you.”

“Well we did play chasings and hide and seek a lot in the lunch hours.”

“How do you play them?”

“We could play both at once,” he said and jumped off her tummy to land on the lawn,      “Find me and catch me.”

He darted into the bushes beside her and ran for all he was worth. She sat up and came crawling through the bushes in search of him. It was then that he realised that, if he hadn’t been so thrilled at her birthday dinner announcement, and assuming that she would have still gone ahead with it anyway, this then would be the test of whether he could have escaped her. Not that he wanted to.

He kept looking back, to keep an eye on her movements, and stayed out of sight as best he could, until she finally closed in on him and snatched him up.

“You won the game!” he said, “It’s more fun playing with a giantess, except that I don’t know how I’d ever catch you.”

“Well I don’t think I’d be able to hide from you,” she said, “The smaller one has all the concealment advantages. I did enjoy the game though. Thank you for teaching me.”

“Shall we play again? You can just give me a headstart, or close your eyes and count to twenty.”

She went for the second option, and they played a few more rounds, each of which ended with her finding and catching him in the end.