- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Readers from years ago may note that the story within the story is somewhat adapted from a portion of one of my deleted earlier works. However, I think it's been retooled and applied for the better. Enjoy. (and btw the story written for the school assignment is written by the voluntary vore victim who was eaten in the previous timeline, but has now been brought back by the Ring of Reversal's effect on the time stream).

Colleen continued reading the story.

 

After dinner, she put him in the dolls house and then lifted it up off the ground and put it on her bedside table. The dolls house mattress on the bed was just the right size for him. She left the wall lamp above her bed on, and it illuminated part of the dolls house too. He pushed the bed close to the dolls house window, so that he could look out at her.

“Thank you so much for that lovely kiss, Miss Frobual.”

“Well knowing how you feel about me, and how I misjudged you, I thought it was the least I could do,” she said, and then yawned on the pillow, showing him her wide open mouth.

He looked inside again and thought about what it would have been like in there, if she hadn’t finally recognized him. She had such a nice looking mouth. No wonder he was in love with her.

“I think you’re the most beautiful lady ever,” he said.

“Thank you, little boy.”

“I’m sorry I ran away too. I’ve always been in love with you, but when I first saw you, I didn’t know what to do.”

“It’s alright. I understand completely,” said Miss Frobual.

“I’m so happy that it was you who found me.”

“So am I.”

“Thank you for giving me the nice big dolls house to live in. I’ll always be happy here with you.”

“I think you might be getting the wrong idea, little boy.”
“Don’t you love me too?” he asked.

“I love you very much,” said Miss Frobual, “But I still have a dinner plan to reschedule, and you’re forgetting that you’ll have an important part to play in it. It’ll probably be tomorrow night. It was lovely spending this evening with you though, and I’m very flattered by your feelings for me.”

“But you know I’m not a trespasser now.”

“Of course I do. We won’t say any more about that. But I’m sure you’ll still make a delicious dinner. Don’t worry, I’ll be very gentle with you, and by this time tomorrow night it will all be over.”

“But I could have escaped with the leprechauns. I only stayed behind, because I’m in love with you.”

“That’s why I gave you the kiss. I’ll give you some more tomorrow, when I get home from school. Then I’ll gobble you down at dinner time.”

“Miss Frobual, I don’t want to be gobbled down.”

“Well you’re going to be. Now let’s not keep going around in circles about it. You can stay in the dolls house tonight and tomorrow. The tomorrow night, I’m going to eat you for my dinner. Right now we need some sleep.”

Rhyen thought about it until he fell asleep. In the morning, Miss Frobual woke up, gave him some breakfast, and took him back to the dolls house. She gave him a goodbye kiss and then went to school. Later she came home and kissed him again a lot. Then she sat at the dinner table and ate him all up.

The End.