- Text Size +

He felt her flesh moving against him, as her throat undulated with every arousing movement she made. He looked down at the base of her neck, and imagined himself sliding down inside it, to her stomach.

It was no longer an idle speculation or an unfulfilled fantasy, which could only be simulated in his mind. Now it was the reality of his future. That neck would gulp him down.

He reached the top of her neck, and she leaned back further, so that her head rested horizontally, allowing him to climb up onto her chin. He sat on it and stroked her lower lip in admiration.

“It’s an incredibly beautiful view to see you like this, and the feel of you as a giant is so wonderful,” he said.

“You’ve become quite a convert,” said Colleen, “I haven’t forgotten your initial reaction to this.”

“I’d be missing this now, if you’d found someone else first,” he said, “When will we be doing the final parts of the job specification?” 

“Not tonight, Patrick. I’m sure you’d like a night in bed with me at that size, before I start the Corporate Restructure.”

“It would be even better if you turned on the central heating, and gave me a night ON the bed with you at this size,” he said.

“I’m sure I can manage that,” said Colleen, “We can continue this physical development then if you like.”

She took him for a walk in the garden, as the sun began to set. They had spent the morning doing all the usual adjustments and recalibrations of the machine actually amounted to nothing but a floorshow for his benefit, and then begun the lengthy test. All of her pretence of working on the machine had created a lot of suspense in the boy, who believed he had been working towards a scientific discovery, with a possibility of being eaten, when in fact she had guaranteed the likelihood of it before they’d even met.

She sat on a hammock on the veranda, and let him rest gently in the palm of her hand, which rested in her lap, while she rocked in the hammock. They both looked out at the garden.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes. We’re usually too busy to spend any time out here in the afternoons.”

“I’ll have lots more time for that now,” she said.

Something about that last sentence had a sobering effect on him, for the first time since he had left her first interview and found himself lost in fantasy at the back of the train carriage.

He went over those last words in his mind: “I’ll have lots more time for that now… I’ll have lots more time… I’ll … I’ll … I’ll!”

He turned his head from the garden and looked up at her high face. There was a new contentment in her eyes. She had completed the pinnacle of her lengthy research. He was now successfully reduced. She had no more anxieties about perfecting the machine. She was going to eat him, and spend more time on that hammock alone, recollecting the pleasure he had finally been small enough to afford her.

And he wouldn’t!

It was mind boggling, to say the least!