- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I made this chapter title pun years before any movie title.

“It can’t be that hard really?” he thought, “Guys have always asked girls to go steady with them. If anything was unusually difficult, it was her task of asking me to be experimented upon, reduced and eaten. Yet she found the confidence to do it quite coldly and objectively. But then she had an advantage. She dressed the whole request up as a job interview. I can’t think of a suitable gimmick to aid me in delivering my own proposition. What does she like about me? What has she always liked about me? Of course! My sense of humour. I just need to work some into a romantic speech. How about this: Do you, Colleen, take this man, to have and to hold, until you find a way to reduce his size and eat him, and then enjoy the memory of a delicious meal, for as long as you shall go on living without him?”

He felt elated at the newfound confidence which accompanied this idea, and watched the visual distortion effect of the surrounding light begin to clear. He would take her in his arms, guide her to the couch and declare his undying love for her.

Patrick noticed two tall pillars in front of him. They stood on black platforms.

Had she been moving the furniture, while he was in the path of the light beam?

Then he looked more closely at the platforms.

They were shoes!

He followed the pillars with his eyes, and focussed more clearly on them.

They were Colleen’s legs!

His head stood level with the first visible parts of the legs, just above the shoes. He was one and a half inches tall.

He looked up further, to where her long skirt covered her knees and the top half of her shins. It was like looking at the top of a house, in terms of how far he had to crane his head back.

He looked a little more, leaning right back, and stepping back as well, and saw the line of the skirt going up to her waist, bordered on each side by her unbuttoned lab coat.

Her hands were in the pockets of the lab coat. He looked beyond the waist, and saw her blouse covering her immense stomach.

The implications were not lost on him.

Still surprised by the sudden success of this latest test, he looked up at her blouse and saw her firm breasts pushing against the top of the blouse.

High in the distance, he could see her soft neck, which decorated the throat which had longed to swallow him.

Looking up still further, he saw her face: her beautiful lips, her rich cheeks, and her powerful eyes. Her towering hair fell adorably about this magnificently large face.

He concentrated on the lips, and saw them smiling at her success.

Colleen slowly took her hands out of her pockets, and knelt down enough to be able to reach him. 

He saw her hand coming towards him. It looked more arousing than it ever had before.

AT THIS POINT THE WORD COUNT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY CHECKED AT 508 WORDS AND YET GIANTESSWORLD KEEPS RETURNING THE “FAILED TO MEET THE MINIMUM WORD COUNT OF 500” MESSAGE. SO I WILL USE THIS PARAGRAPH TO BOOST THE WORD COUNT AND SEE IF THAT BYPASSES THE MALFUNCTIONING ONLINE SOFTWARE.