- Text Size +

“Thank you. I’m sorry if I offended you,” he said, as he got up, and walked towards the door.

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, “I’ll hire a suitable visionary eventually. Although you were at the top of my SHORT LIST.”

“Believe it or not, I wish you the best with your screening process,” he said, “I’ll let myself out of the office.”

“It’s a shame you won’t accept the job offer,” she said, “I think you would most likely turn out to be by far the tastiest applicant I screen.”

Patrick went home. He could still feel the wet sensuous touch of Colleen’s tongue on his cheek in his memory. He began to wonder if his cheek had showed any moisture, when he had walked back out into the village street.

He thought about the clear sight of her tongue, before she pushed the fish onto it. Then something suddenly occurred to him. He had not been thinking of being kissed, not even by Colleen. At the moment, he had been thinking of being eaten by Colleen in exactly the way she had explained that she intended to eat someone.

Patrick realised that, as a fantasy, the thought of being eaten like that; being licked by a full sized tongue after being reduced, and being swallowed to a stomach was far more arousing than anything else could ever have been.

Had Colleen known he would feel this way?

The thrill didn’t end there. He was even aroused at the thought of sitting in her stomach, knowing she was as free as before, with him now captive inside her.

He wondered what could make a man feel like this. What could make a woman feel inclined to bring about such a thing?

For the rest of the afternoon, Patrick spent hours creating all sorts of scenarios in his mind. At the end of every scenario, he ended up sliding off the back of Colleen’s tongue, down her throat, and into her stomach, excited even more by the knowledge that Colleen enjoyed every second of it. He imagined himself encircled by Colleen’s feminine fingers, with her mouth open in front of him, slowly easing him into it, with the view of her pink tongue just below him, then touching him, touching his whole face at once. He imagined her fingers releasing him, and her lips slowly closing behind him. He imagined her tongue about to send him into her throat.

Over the next few days, he repeated this exercise again and again, creating new tales in his mind to feed the desire in different ways. In the past, he had varied the girls and ladies who had been on his mind during these moments. However, he now only thought of one woman each time: Colleen.

Patrick eventually came to accept something: It was just a fantasy like this. Done this way, it would forever remain an unfulfilled fantasy. Unless Colleen had found an employee at last, it would remain the same for her: unfulfilled.

Patrick knew what it would cost him to have his fantasy realised. He didn’t even know whether Colleen would ever be able to realise the technological development necessary to make the fantasy a reality. He just knew that he could not get over his urge to entrust his future to her attempts.