- Text Size +

Her beauty had been distracting him from realising the full implications of her explanation of his duties. Now he understood that the preamble with the fish tank was in fact the primary purpose of the job interview. This woman was actually offering to hire a man for some undetermined period of time, while she would experiment on reducing his size until he was small enough to fit into her mouth. Then, if it turned out that she could actually achieve her goal, she expected to eat him!

“It seems as though this whole job is about me helping you to become a cannibal,” he said.

“I was hoping, after I’d given you such a graphic explanation, that you wouldn’t have come to such a narrow understanding of my expectations, Patrick. Cannibalism is just the vulgar consumption of a person who’s been killed before he can have any awareness of the process of being eaten. I’m trying to create an experience where a man can savour every second of the process of being eaten alive by a woman. Do you think I’m a beautiful woman, Patrick? I won’t consider it sexual harassment, if you tell me, “The sexual harrassment laws are misused left, right and center anyway, to the point that nobody feels safe to ask anyone out. People are doing themselves out of relationships, because they’re afraid of being unjustly sued or dismissed for harmless initial first time approaches to someone they like.”

“Yes, I do think so,” said Patrick, “I mean, I think you’re beautiful, and I never agreed with some of the case precedents where those laws get misused either.”

“Good. At least we’ve come to that understanding,” said Colleen, “I’m offering you the chance to earn a lot of money in what would become your last days outside my stomach, and then to be used by me in a way that would gratify you as well, more than any man has ever been gratified before.”

“It still seems like it would be a rather one sided employment contract,” said Patrick.

“I can see your perspective,” said Colleen, and got up out of her seat, and walked around the desk to stand beside him.

Colleen drew closer and sat down on his knees and upper legs. She put her hands around his upper arms to steady him.

“I’d still like to complete the screening process of your interview,” she said, “I couldn’t even offer the position to someone who didn’t meet all the requirements of the task specifications.”

“What else are you looking for in the successful applicant?” asked Patrick, “Apart from a willingness to be reduced and eaten, that is.”

“However unusual it may be for you, this is still a job interview,” said Colleen, “You could at least show me enough respect to refrain from outbursts of cynicism.”

“I’m sorry,” said Patrick, wondering why he had jeopardised this wonderful physical contact by demeaning the woman’s quest to consume him.

“It’s alright,” said Colleen, “I respond to most comments on my vore ventures, as long as the comments are interesting. If I were hiring a secretary, I’d give you a typing test. In this case, I need to find out how delicious you are.”

“Oh.”