- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since I have already written another 80 chapters and drafted several more, and since you're all probably sick of scrolling so far down the contents page to get to the latest chapter, this will be the last chapter of this instalment.

But the action and vore and adventure and fantasy will continue in the sequel "To Giant Realms and Beyond".

The first 3 chapters will be the 3 chapters that you will notice have been deleted from this story, with a new chapter going up today as well.

Dollipop II had been profoundly affected by the carefree attitude that Miss Woodfield was taking with his well-being. He thought back to when they were returning from their visit to Colleen’s house, and remembered the exchange of words which had passed between them:

“I’d feel a lot happier about our relationship, if I knew you wanted to take a lot more care to make sure that you won’t need to eat me one day,” he said, as a way of directly raising the subject.

“I can’t be worrying about that all the time,” said Frances, “I was able to replace Nathaniel with you, and lots of boys have crushes on me. If I need to, I can easily replace you with someone else, although I’ll have to ask Colleen to make me another machine, or perhaps instruct me on how to make one, while she supervises with a giant magnifying glass, since her hands will be too big to do the task herself.”

From that moment on, he had decided that he needed to escape her. He’d never thought of a way to do it before. However, that was probably because his heart simply wasn’t in it. She had left for school, and he was up in her bedroom, sitting on her bedside table next to the window, looking at the birthday card that she had given him. She had opened it for him, as it was full sized, on the day that she had presented it to him.

Dollipop II folded it into the shape of a hang-glider and used her nail file to poke two hand holds into it. He dragged it to the window ledge, and then pressed the electronic window switch to the open position. The window began to open. He waited until it had fully opened. Then he knew he had to time things well, if he wanted to gain the maximum advantage from his desperate gambit.

He pressed the button to the close position. The window began to close, and would not stop moving until it was shut.

He quickly launched himself out of the window, while he still had enough space for the hang-glider to make it through, and flew from Colleen’s upstairs window, over her garden, and up into the air further, as a sudden wind gust carried him higher. He did his best to take advantage of it, knowing that he would be much further from Miss Woodfield’s house than he’d expected, before he started to drop.

He flew and glided on the wind current until he came to the public gardens, which seemed like the best place to land, as he was finally losing a lot of height. He made a gradual descent into garden, and stepped out to gain his bearings.

A lady walked into view and picked him up and swallowed him without a word. It had all happened in a few seconds. First he’d been on the path. Then he’d been sliding and sliding down her throat, and he was now in her stomach.

Brenda Leesil couldn’t help wondering what had been causing all these reductions in young men’s sizes.