- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


One Saturday afternoon Harold went for a walk into the high forest, and passed through the portal into Edith’s garden. Then he saw Edith walking through her garden, now a giantess, and the sight amazed him. He’d always admired her at school, but had heard that she had a boyfriend.

She drew closer and looked around, apparently choosing a good place to sit down and read the book that she was carrying.

He ran towards her, calling “Edith, I’m here!”
“Hello!” she said, and sat down beside him, “It’s good to see you again.”

“There’s a lot more of you to see,” said Harold.

“Would you like to climb into my mouth, so that I’ll have something to taste, while I read my book?” she asked.

“Oh wow!” he thought, “I’ll be sitting on that beautiful tongue of hers!”

He nodded his head, and she picked him up gently. She put him into her mouth and closed it.

He was now sitting on Edith’s tongue. He lay down on his stomach, and rested his head on the back of her tongue. It was the most arousing thing he’d ever felt in his life. Even though she had a boyfriend, it was worth doing what she wanted to have this experience. She was the fulfilment of all his dreams at this size, and she seemed to be reading his mind and doing all of the things, which aroused him.

After ten minutes, Edith opened her mouth wide and yawned. It let in the light, and he could see the lovely tongue all around and beneath him. Then he sat up and turned around and lay down facing the front of her mouth, to look out at her lower lip and the garden beyond.

Soon Edith closed her mouth again. He lay on her tongue, grateful to her for allowing him to gain such a lengthy pleasure. For over an hour he lay comfortably on her tongue, even drifting off to sleep with pleasant dreams of the experience for 14 minutes. 

Outside, Edith had read several chapters of her book, and was enjoying the feel of Harold on her tongue. He lay there and rested his arms in front of his head, and enjoyed the feel.

Suddenly Edith arched her tongue upwards a bit, which caused him to slide into her throat. He got into a horizontal position to stop himself from falling down any further. He estimated he was halfway down her neck.

“Quickly lie down, so gravity will help me to climb back out of here,” he called, wishing she hadn’t made such a careless reflex action with her tongue, while he was still in her mouth.

Then he felt her throat moving with incredible pressure. Edith was gulping! He suddenly realised that his fall into her throat had not been an accident. She hadn’t put him into her mouth to please him, but to enjoy the taste of him before she gobbled him down.

 

Even if he could get back up into her mouth, and out of it, he wondered what chance he stood against a huge relative giantess of a woman. The pressure of her gulping was incredible. His greatly reduced leg muscles were having trouble standing against it.

Edith gulped even more strongly, and he slid further down her throat, and lost his position. Edith gulped him down inside her, and he was gone. He felt movement and guessed that she must be standing up and walking back through the garden to her giant house. It was all over, just like that, not for her, but for him.