- Text Size +

(Lines)

 

For a water park on a hot summer day, Aquathena really didn’t have that many people. The rules were certainly the reason why, but the water park being very empty meant it lost a lot of the hustle and bustle that made these places exciting.

 

That didn’t mean that there weren’t park-goers though.

 

“I was wondering where people were. There’s actually a bit of a line at each of the slides,” I said with my hand on Eva’s left leg as we waited our turn. We could hear the rushing water nearby from the end of the line. “So people go here after all.”

 

“I said this place wasn’t popular. I didn’t say it was deserted,” my girlfriend remarked, turning her head so she could see me. She frowned to barely see me in her shadow. “You wanna hold hands? I feel like I’m going to lose you in the line.”

 

That wasn’t going to be easier for either of us. Even if I lifted my arm up high, Eva would have had to squat just a bit to be able to grab my hand.

 

“It should be fine. No one’s behind us right now,” I said, jinxing myself. The moment after I said it, I was shaken by the impact of a flip-flop just three inches away from me.

 

Wham!

 

“Whoa!”

 

“-at the Spiral Tumbler right now. Yeah, just left of the food court. Meet me here.” A strawberry blonde woman in a one-piece had joined the line while on her phone. She wasn’t looking down so she clearly didn’t see me while she talked.

 

“Wah, hey!” Eva felt my full body grab onto her leg to keep balance. She was more startled than I was to the point where she had to cover her mouth to hide her expression. “Jeez. You sure know how to call it, Jay.”

 

The newcomer woman saw Eva turn around and look down. She followed my girlfriend’s gaze downwards to see me after she hung up and tucked her phone away in her bag. “Oh wow. Someone actually brought in an Add-on.”

 

“He’s my boyfriend,” Eva answered. “I think you almost kicked him earlier.”

 

“Oh, my bad,” the woman adjusted her sunglasses and apologized to me before turning her attention back up to Eva. “You should probably keep him closer, though. Add-ons are slow walkers and they get lost in the crowd easily. You’ll lose him in line.”

 

She was right in any case. From my point of view a 2’ tall, the legs of everyone around me were like trees. Much like how Eva had trouble finding me amongst the clothing racks earlier, I was far beneath people’s line of sight. If there were more women around, you wouldn’t be able to see me at all.

 

Additionally, even Eva was discovering she couldn’t see me past her boobs when I was too close. I couldn’t see her face from where I was either after all. She had to take a step back to be able to see me.

 

“I was just thinking holding his hand would work.”

 

“That doesn’t seem like it’d work, Eva,” I commented.

 

“He’s right, y’know,” The blonde woman agreed and advised Eva from her own experience. “You’ll get back pains. I’ve taken my fiancé here before. Trust me, it hurts.”

 

“So what do you propose we do, Miss?” I asked for Eva. “I’m fine just following around her, but even I know I can’t keep up with Eva at this size.”

 

“Well, aren’t you a flexible guy,” the woman complimented me. “Most Add-ons stubbornly say they can handle things themselves.”

 

“That’s Jay for you. He wouldn’t be my boyfriend if he couldn’t get used to the things I throw at him,” Eva sounded a little prideful despite her straight face.

 

“Well, if you two sure sound close,” giggled the blonde. She then offered her suggestion. “If you’re that close, why don’t you just pick him up and carry him? Hold him up to your chest. I’m sure he’ll like that.”

 

“Carry?” Admittedly, I wouldn’t mind being pressed against her boobs. At this size, I wondered how they felt, but the cost seemed to be a bit much. “Is there another suggestion? I’m against being held like a baby.”

 

Much to my dismay, asking that question sparked Eva’s teasing side. “Oh. Nice idea. He was light when I picked him up earlier, so that’d be pretty easy. Why didn’t I think of that before?”

 

“Eva, you’re kidding, right?” her mischievous gaze was magnified by her size. I should’ve gone on the offensive. If I had been the one to suggest it, she would have been the one to get flustered and reject the idea. Because I hadn’t, she was taking the lead.

 

Now, it was too late for regrets. There was no getting away from her as she bent down and put both arms around me. She was a lot more hands-y than when she put me in the Add-On zone. I was brought up into her arms and held against her chest. Now that she had unzipped her jacket, I was being pushed face first into her blue bikini and the peach colored melons they were holding.

 

“Mff!” My face was being buried between two hot, skin colored orbs.

 

 “Up you go,” Eva remarked, trying to figure out the right way to hold me. “Whoa. Hey, easy on the breathing there, Jay.”

 

“Hahaha,” the blonde woman laughed at our antics. “It seems like you’re not used to it. This must be your first time taking your boyfriend here.”

 

It was – and even though Eva had tried to tease me, she wasn’t used to such intimate contact in public. She was flustered, causing her to fumble about despite her attempts at being a confident tease. She was still succeeding in knocking me off my pace, though. It was hard not to react when my face was digging in between her boobs which were larger than my head.

 

“Hey, I came here to mess with him, not get messed with,” Eva was honest in her intentions. “Ah jeez. Stop moving around, Jay. I’m going to drop you if you distract me too much.”

 

It wasn’t my fault at all. The sunscreen she had put on was incredibly slippery, so I was sliding down her smooth skin without having to move a muscle. In fact, she was actually making it worse by pushing me against it and making me slip across her hot body even more.

 

“Hm… If that’s how it’s gonna be…”

 

Ziiiiiiiiip!

 

“Mff! Huh?” I felt Eva’s arm leave my back, but that didn’t mean that the pressure had let up. In fact, it felt like my entire back was being pressed in now instead of just the part where Eva was holding.

 

“Ooh. You’re a smart girl. You’re holding him in place with barely his feet peeking out.”

 

What had Eva done? It was quite simple: she had zipped up her hooded jacket. My arms were wrapped around her bare waist underneath, but there was no need for me to grab onto her at all to stop my fall. Her jacket was so snug, it pinned me against her body. I had become a human shaped lump bulging out from Eva’s torso.

 

“Mgk… Gah…” I tried to tilt my neck back to be able to get some air, but each boob pressed against my face and held me tight like a vice grip. Even though they were soft and plush, I hadn’t thought about how much weaker I’d gotten due to my size until now, but the fact of the matter was – I couldn’t budge against the pull of Eva’s jacket or against the weight of her chest enveloping me.

 

I couldn’t exactly see Eva. My head barely poked out from her cleavage as it was, and her jacket was zipped over where I was stuck, so all I could see by glancing up was the zipper. As she turned her head down and started to speak, my body trembled from the shaking of her boobs and her voice. “W-Wow. This sure is something. You’re just stuck there, Jay. Did you stop resisting?”

 

“He probably can’t win the fight against your jacket and tits, girl,” I heard the blonde woman confirm what I had thought. “He’s actually way more than 3 times weaker while he’s in the park, so you’ve got him right where you want him. I should’ve thought of using a jacket too when I was bringing Gary along. Just seeing your boyfriend end up as a lump in your clothes is super cute.”

 

“This is… actually kinda hot… It more than one way…”

 

“I’ll bet it is. Hey, is it comfy in there, little guy?”

 

Eva seemed to have taught the woman a lesson on how to carry Add-ons. I tried to use my head to push away the boob flesh enveloping me to get some space, but it was incredibly difficult. I struggled to speak. “It’s cozy, but it’s… hard to… breathe…”

 

“Oh, right,” Eva heard my trouble and unzipped her jacket a little. Light and cool air poured into her cleavage. “Sorry about that, Jay.”

 

She totally wasn’t sorry, but she was having a few regrets it seemed. There was some embarrassment in her voice. She was taking some damage from subjecting me to this humiliation too, but she also seemed to be enjoying it.

 

“Had enough fun yet?” I had to ask. The stuffiness of my cramped prison was getting me sweaty.

 

“I was tempted so I couldn’t resist, okay?” Eva tried to shift the blame. “Don’t worry. There’s no way we’re doing this all day. This feels more like for private time than out in public.”

 

I was thankful Eva had some semblance of shame.

 

“Hehehe. Probably for the best,” the blonde woman chuckled and pointed to the line where we were nearly to the front of apparently. “Looks like your turn’s coming up soon anyways, you two. Thanks for the laughs.”

 

With those words, the blonde woman turned away from us to greet her friend who had finally arrived. I still couldn’t see what was going on though as my body was still stuck in place against Eva.

 

“Um… Are you going to let me go now, Eva?” Since she was actually red in the face from what she had done, I half-expected her to agree. However, my girlfriend froze up for one moment. I felt her body stiffen as she thought of how to respond.

 

“… Actually, let’s wait until we get to the cubbies okay?” she whispered with a blush she was unable to hide. “I’ll take you out when I leave my jacket there…”

 

It seemed embarrassment and teasing opportunity aside, she was really enjoying our current state…