- Text Size +

(Lockers)

 

“You really should’ve told me about this sooner.”

 

“I thought you knew originally, but when I saw you had no clue, I couldn’t resist hiding it. This place shrinks guys so that women can relax. I wanted it to be a surprise so I could see that look on your face.”

 

“Well, I was surprised alright. I know this sort of tech’s a thing, but I never thought a water park would actually use it - and only on men.”

 

“Yeah. This place is weird like that. I don’t mind it though. I told you: I don’t have to worry about other guys ogling me or hitting on me in a place like this. You think guys would come to a place like this?”

 

“So that’s why you’re a regular...”

 

I sighed. After receiving an explanation of things from Eva, I did my best to calm down. Freaking out over being tricked to shrink down was a gut instinct for me, but making a full blown outburst in public at my girlfriend would certainly cost me. Additionally, being the size of a kid, it would probably look like I was some brat throwing a tantrum.

 

“You’re lucky I’m used to these sorts of stunts by now,” I told her. I wasn’t going to let her enjoy my annoyance for too long. Eva was the type who found it funny to prank, trick, and tease people she liked. I had been on the receiving end of her antics a couple of times as her boyfriend, so I was adjusted enough to it. “Shrinking’s a new one, though, I’ll give you that.”

 

“I’m glad to hear I’m still keeping things fresh. It’s a bit disappointing that you’re taking things too well, though. I’ll just have to up my game and poke fun at you even more to make up for it,” Eva put her hand over her mouth, likely to stop herself from smiling. She stopped and turned around, waiting for me to catch up. Even though she was just walking, I was having trouble keeping up because I was 3 times smaller. My stride had been cut down by that much as well after all. “Heh. Look at you back there. Come on. Stay with me. I’m the responsible adult here today considering you’re not the size of one anymore.”

 

“I’m coming. Just hang on,” I told her and sped up toward the changing rooms we were headed to. I have to admit though that I was reluctant to approach. At 2’ tall, Eva towered over me. My 5’5 girlfriend now looked over 16’ tall to me. The sun was blocked by her body when I got close enough to her. I was in her shadow, able to look forward to find myself level with Eva’s thighs.

 

“Glad you made it. Well, c’mon. Let’s hurry up and get changed so that we can have all the fun,” Eva was about to open the door to enter, but she then paused for a moment. She then turned to me, having realized something. “Oh wait. You didn’t wear your swimsuit here, did you?”

 

“No,” I shook my head and pointed at my bag in her hand. “It’s all in there.”

 

Her suspicions confirmed, Eva shook her head. “Ah jeez. I was the one carrying the bag with our clothes so it didn’t shrink. Sorry. That means your trunks won’t fit...”

 

“Can we get the park to just shrink them?” I asked what felt like would be an easy solution.

 

“Well, yeah… If you want to pay an extra 50 bucks for just your shorts. They’re stingy that way.”

 

“Oof.”

 

That felt like a waste. Thankfully, there was another answer to our dilemma. Eva looked off into the distance and pointed. “Thankfully, it looks like Add-ons get free rentals so there’s no need to worry about that.”

 

“Oh, well that’s nice,” I was glad to hear there was a solution. I followed her finger to see a rental hut. There was a sign on one of the windows that did say FREE RENTALS on it. “Let me head over there while you’re changing the- Grk!”

 

Before I could walk, Eva’s hand grabbed my shoulder. Though she wasn’t gripping it that hard at all, I was jerked back immediately. My decreased weight and her relatively increased muscle mass meant she was a lot stronger than me now.  

 

“Hold on. Add-ons have to be with their Woman at all times. You’ll just have to wait in the Add-On Zone real quick while I change, Jay.”

 

“Add-On Zone?”

 

Eva pointed to my left. There was a brightly colored plastic fence that was about 3 feet tall that formed a rectangular space with the wall of the changing room building. A few plastic benches that looked like they were part of toddler playsets were also there for sitting. On the ground and wall was the lowercase ‘a’ that stood for Add-Ons.

 

My eye twitched as I realized what this meant for me. “Eva, you’re kidding me.”

 

Instead of answering, my girlfriend bent down and arms wrapped around me. She was hardly using any strength, but it felt as strong as a bear hug. I found myself dangling in the air when she stood straight up, taking me along with her. The next thing I knew, I was lowered back down onto the ground on the opposite side of the fence like a baby being put into a playpen.

 

“Hey, it’s the rule. And I’d rather not take you into the changing room even though I can, so just hang out here, alright?”

 

With that said and done, Eva walked back to the changing room door and entered, leaving me alone in the Add-On Zone. With the gate to the fence locked with a padlock and the fence itself taller than I was, I was effectively stuck.

 

“Well, this sure is something,” I sighed and took a seat on the plastic bench. I knew I didn’t really have a choice, so I just had to suck it up and live with it. I was so going to get Eva back for this.