- Text Size +

Quite The Perfect Presents


I always wanted a mini. My friends all owned at least one, but my parents didn’t want me to own one until I turned eighteen. The week before I turned eighteen, I told my parents I wanted to purchase a mini with my savings. They looked at each other before they told me I should hold onto that money until after my birthday. On the morning of my birthday, I understood. My parents drove me to the nearby minimization facility and said they arranged a mini for me.

As the time neared in the empty waiting room, my elation built. Earlier that day, my parents bought me all the accessories for my new mini I requested. The items that excited me most included a motorized hamster wheel and a leashed body harness. I thought about how my mini would react with my new toys as I sat in the Facility’s waiting room. “Hank Carver?” I raced over to the attendant when she called my name. “They’re ready for you. All we need is your signature, and you can take them home. Follow me.” Confusion clouded my mind as I followed her up the hallway to a small room. My Aunt Doris sat in the lone chair beside the desk, upon which sat a pair of registration forms. “Sign here and here.” I caught the pen Aunt Doris tossed me before I signed my name twice. “Okay, they’re all yours. Goodbye.”

Once the attendant left, my Aunt tut-tutted. “You should really read through documents before you sign them, Hank.” Aunt Doris smiled. “Lord knows, you wouldn’t want to sign your life away by accident.“ While my Aunt spoke, she pushed a small box that almost looked like a cardboard dog carrier toward me. “Tell me, Hank. What do you think about your new presents?” My hands trembled as I unfolded the lid and peered in at my four-inch tall parents. “Do you like them?” Lost for words, I nodded. “I thought you might. Can you believe they asked me to fill out all the paperwork after I offered to shrink for you? Doesn’t that sound negligent to you?”

My minimized former dad yelled up at me from their card-walled prison. “Get us out of here, Hank! Call the attendant! There’s been some horrible mistake!”

I smiled. “What mistake? All I see are my two new minis, which I must say, look like quite the perfect presents. Thanks, Aunt Doris!” Their screams went unheard as I folded the top closed and hugged my Aunt. “Would you like to come over to celebrate my birthday? I’ll let you play with my new toys.” Aunt Doris smiled too.



A Nice Surprise


Kim Mason couldn’t wait to get off work. Her day behind the counter of Ginorddio’s Mini Emporium stretched long enough for her to grow bored. Most days, Kim worked alone. Her nineteen-year-old manager, Greg, only ventured out of his office to wield his power over her. Kim looked at the clock on the wall. She only had fifteen minutes until she could head home. A jingle sounded as a young man entered the establishment. When he approached the counter, Kim recognized him as her friend’s son. “Owen?”

“Hi, Miss Mason. How long have you worked here?”

“I started about a year ago. How’s college?”

“School’s school.” Owen shrugged. “I can’t complain.”

“Look at how tall you’ve grown.”

“Yeah, well, it’s been a while since you saw me last.”

“Too long. How’s your mom going?”

“She’s fine, kind of. Mom broke up with her boyfriend. Other than that, she’s fine.”

“Oh no. Nicki broke up with Trevor? That’s terrible.”

“Good riddance, I say. After god know how long, Mom finally wised up to his sleaziness.”

“Mm, yeah. I didn’t like him either. I only put up with Trevor for your mother. Tell her I’ll come by for a visit this weekend. Now, what can I get you today?”

“Right, I almost forgot. A practical assessment for my modern biology class requires me to vivisect a live mini on camera. So, I’ll take one without enhancements.”

Greg exited his office and set a box on the counter in front of Kim. “Sorry to interrupt, but I need you to minimize. The lab sent us a woman they minimized to seven-hundred-and-twentieth her full-size, and I can’t find her. They say she stood five-foot-six before they shrank her, so-”

“She’s about two-point three millimeters tall, give or take.”

“That sounds about right, sir.” Greg nodded at Owen, then looked back at Kim. “So, I thought you could shrink to mini-size and grow her to mini-size too.”

“You know I don’t mind helping, but I’m in the middle of a sale.”

Owen held up his hand. “Don’t mind me. I’m in no big rush. Besides, it sounds fun to see the minimization process.”

“Thank you, sir.” Greg half-bowed to Owen. As Kim climbed onto the counter, she sighed. After Greg minimized her, he waited until Kim nodded before he wrapped his hand around her. Once Greg placed Kim in the box, he shrunk the scaler and handed it to her. Both young men stared as the four-inch-tall Kim regrew the woman in the corner of the box to mini-size. “There she is.”

When Greg reached into the box and took the scaler off Kim, Owen leaned close to him. “Before you regrow Kim, could I talk to you in private?”

Greg smiled at the customer, placed the scaler on the counter, and ushered Owen to the entrance. “What is it, sir?”

“How much for the two minis in the box?”

“It’s against company guidelines to sell employees, sir. We only sell perma-minis in this store.”

“Would one-hundred dollars each change your mind?”

“No, I’m sorry, sir. Kim’s not for sale.”

“How about one-fifty each?”

“Mm, I-”

Owen pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and held it in front of Greg’s face. “Two-fifty each.”

With a smile, Greg flipped a sign on the door from open to closed. “You have a deal, sir. But, I want to reiterate this isn’t our normal procedure. Can you promise to keep this between us?”

Owen thrust the money into Greg’s hand. “Whatever you say, boss.”

"Thanks, sir. Give me a moment to process them, and you can get out of here.”

Greg pocketed the cash, snatched the box and scaler from the counter, and brought them into his office. With the flip of a toggle and twist of a dial, Greg deactivated the rescaler chip in his former employee. Kim glared at the teen in wide-eyed horror. “What have you done? You don’t have the right to sell me. I’m not a perma-mini, I’m a free woman. This is illegal. I don’t even have a perma-chip implanted in- Aah!”

The pain of the probe’s violation of the back of Kim’s neck made her realize Greg chipped her. “I’m sorry, Kim. The customer offered so much, I couldn’t turn him down. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find happiness in your new life.”

After Greg placed a lid on the box, he returned to the counter and handed it to Owen. “Here you are, sir. Oh, and here.” Greg gave Owen a blister pack of leashes and harnesses. “My gift to you.”

“Thanks, they’ll come in handy.”

“Have a nice day, and remember. If you need anything else, consider Ginorddio’s for all your mini needs.”

“I will.” Owen remarked as he exited the establishment. While Owen walked home, he lifted the lid and smiled at his purchases. “I guess you’ll see mom a little sooner than you think.”

Kim glared up at him. “What the hell, Owen?”

“Hey, if you don’t play nice, I can always use you as the subject of my modern biology assessment instead of that other mini. So, I guess you have to decide, mom’s pet or my project. The choice is yours, Kimmy.”



Latex Imprisonment


Marie woke under a clouded dome, her body trapped within a crevasse of pink flesh. The last Marie remembered, she entered the gate home from the Incher Naturist Resort. After a week of debaucherous bed-jumping, Marie couldn’t wait to return home to her son, Alan. One vile thought entered Marie’s mind, what if Alan did this? Marie’s fear mounted when her odd prison shook. Through the top of the clouded dome, the gigantic face of her son peered down at her. Alan spoke, but Marie couldn’t understand him. Each word rumbled through Marie like a volcano about to burst. As Marie looked down, it seemed Alan neared a burst of another kind. One that would trap Marie in those same viscous fluids which filled her orifices all week long. When the ground beneath Marie quaked, she wondered why Alan put her in this position. Marie trusted her son enough to sign a conservatorship, which gave him total power over her minimized form, and he abused it. If Alan had always been like this, how had Marie never noticed? Marie thought the world of her son, and she thought Alan felt the same about her. The precum which crept around Marie’s bare ass made her think Alan hated her. Why else would Alan try to end his mother’s life in such a foul manner? Could there exist another reason for Alan’s lewd act? While her giant son’s foreskin battered her head and ankles, Marie touched herself. The horrible situation brought Marie indescribable taboo pleasures. Marie’s ass nestled into the groove of Alan’s penile slit as it lubricated. Perhaps, Alan planned this. Just perhaps, this proved why Alan smiled whenever Marie talked about her vacation to the Incher Naturalist Resort. The longer Marie pondered, the harsher the shaft beneath her quaked. Orgasmic roils of ecstasy waved Marie to the brink as a thick white geyser erupted beneath her and forced her face-first into the latex reservoir tip.

“Amazing, best wank of my life. Thanks, mom, and thank god I paid extra for the Resort to make you more resilient. I couldn’t imagine not doing this again. My god, just the sight of you smushed up against the end of my rubber made me hard all over again. Oh well. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a round two. Actually, not that I care now that you’re my pet. What stupid person surrenders all control to their son, then shrinks? That’s right, you wanted this as much as I did. Ooh, and I wanted this so much. Thanks, mom, for everything.”