- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story takes place in the same world as my Alpha-Beta series. 

Emil wasn't an active individual. He never even pretended to be an active person. Despite that though, and many many protests, he was still forced to come to the gym with his girlfriend. It's not like she was particularly pushy in the matter, but the moment she started pouting when Emil originally decided against joining her was when he caved.

Now he was waiting for her to finish her shower so the two of them could finally leave. The only reason he wasn't showering himself was out of spite for tagging along.

"Dammit Vivian..." He muttered under breath. His girlfriend of now five years proved too adorable for her own good, and she knew she could use that to her advantage when trying to persuade her significant other. How he was lucky enough to have her as a girlfriend was beyond him.

Emil shrugged as he closed his eyes and laid on his back. The floor underneath him was cold and sent a rather pleasant chill down his back. The sensation was treasured as it helped to take his mind of his damp shirt, a result of building up sweat thanks to Vivian’s rather intense workout.

How she could be active here yet sleep until noon back home baffled Emil. Though, it wasn't as if she didn't deserve it. Between the two of them it was Vivian that contributed most to the couple's rent.

Emil would find ways to aid her when he could. Unfortunately, because of circumstances, he wasn't really able to hold a job. Granted it wasn't as if he needed much to live off of, a fact he remembered the moment he felt the ground shake. Distant booms could be heard, steadily increasing in intensity with each passing moment. Still Emil remained on his back, unconcerned with an ever-increasing shadow that soon surrounded not just him, but several other individuals like him.

Emil opened a single eye, looking at the towering being that stood before him. Seemingly hundreds of feet tall, when compared to his diminutive stature, was a woman preparing herself for squats. Her blonde hair was tied back into a bun and her back was facing towards Emil, unintentionally giving him a rather pleasant view of her rear. Though his spot wasn't intended for this purpose he wouldn't deny that luck was on his side this day.

The woman was fit, a frequent visitor to the gym. Though in her movements of preparation it was clear that she didn't take much care when looking out for the smaller patrons, some of even smaller size then Emil.

But then, not many people paid much attention to his Kind. Betas. Those affected most by the Beta Epidemic, an event that started three years ago. It was an epidemic that brought forward the true colors of many people, upsetting the entire world and its natural structure. From it three different types of individuals came to being.

There were the Betas, people like Emil that were affected by the epidemic. Such people often times found themselves shrunk to varying sizes. How far one could shrink wasn't something that could be determined at a doctor’s office. The changes were always almost instant. All Betas developed pale skin, ashen hair, and red pigmented eyes. They would shrink to a single inch, others to a foot in height. The lucky ones one shrank by a few centimeters, practically keeping their old height. Emil was obviously not one of those people. Being at only three inches he got the short end of the stick, though not the shortest. There was a remedy for shrinking. A temporary solution that needed to be taken continuously if a Beta wished to remain at their old height. A pink powder called Antilirin, the world's only effective remedy. But it was expensive as hell, costing most of an entire months work of pay. It wasn't something Emil was going to burden Vivian with.

Next there were those called Betas to be. Those yet to shrink but very well could. A rather self-explanatory title really. They were people who still retained their old height. Many of them still took Antilirin though, the fear of going full Beta a very real thing in these times.

Finally there were the Alphas. Those completely immune to the effects of the epidemic, and as such had really nothing to fear when it came to the possibility of shrinking.

Emil remembers the day he shrank. He and Vivian had moved in together by then, a full week before the Beta Epidemic began. It wasn't anything he saw coming at the time, originally believing the first cases to be a nationwide hoax. Vivian in the other hand he remembers to have been terrified of the thought of shrinking. Back then he found it to be funny. Now though it's been his reality for three years.

Vivian’s been good to him. Extremely good actually. They've known each other for years prior to dating, and as such he trusts no one more then her. Many were the times he's tested her patience, and each time she's been calm, kind and caring. She was a real gem in this crazy world. That's not to say she's never been angry though. Emil has seen Vivian’s frustrations and anger manifest many times before.

It was definitely a sight to behold.

A sudden impact of salty water engulfed Emil's head, causing him to break from his train of thought. He choked on the liquid for a few moments before regaining his composure and looking to see where it had struck him from. Then it hit him. Again. This time just as he was looking up. A large drop of sweat fell from the currently power squatting blond and fell right onto his head. It stung his eyes, forcing the Beta to whip them clean.

"Dammit! Didn't know gyms came with a splash zone!" Emil complained as he stepped out of the way of another droplet. Up above the woman was pushing herself to her limit. Her legs were shaking as she struggled to lift weights that seemed heavier then she was. Emil was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't even realized she had begun some time ago. In fact several Betas restricted to the area had begun to evacuate the moment they saw the woman begin.

Those that had noticed Emil still on hid back at the time noted that he was either very brave or very dumb. Or likely both. In reality he was jist loat to his own thoughts. Now though, he was alone, unsure of if he'd even be able to flee. Being so close to an unaware giant spelled all sorts of mishaps for Betas. He could run but be found in her path were she to move at the last second, or he could remain and be at her unaware mercy. Really it was fear of both that forced him to remain still.

The woman squatted one final time, pushing herself even further than before and bringing her was so close to Emil that he could reach out and grab a handful of her pink tights. Unfortunately for him the woman's body gave out. She threw the weights onto the floor in front of her, creating a shockwave that threw Emil onto his ass. He barely had the time to react as her own rear came crashing down onto the floor, nearly on top of him.

"Damn..." She huffed, fully unaware of the Beta inches from her crotch. A bit more forward and she would have crushed Emil.

The Beta was painfully aware of this, the heat radiating from his would-be death making it all the more clear. He wanted to crawl away to safety but found that an impossibility once the woman crossed her legs. Emil soon found himself trapped, all while the woman mumbled to herself.

"Almost beat my record." The woman said with a smile as she wiped away the sweat off her forehead. "A bit more and I think I'll be able to-"

She felt a sudden tickling sensation on her foot, bringing her attention towards it. Emil on the other hand was making a gamble he may not have completely thought through. He was trapped yes, but the real danger of being crushed had passed. It was his hope that he could explain his situation to the blonde-haired woman, and he'd be allowed to go his way.

Her eyes locked with his. At first there was a look of confusion as Emil talked to her. "This is...embarrassing to ask considering where I am... but can you move?"

The woman's expression quickly went from confusion to one of irritation.

"Fucking pervy bugs." Her toes gripped the arm that originally gained her attention before hoisting Emil into the air by it. He was in no pain, the soft flesh of the woman's foot helping with that. But the sensation if rising up so rapidly wasn't pleasant. Before he could protest Emil was dropped to the floor, a dozen or so feet high for him. Hardly enough to kill him.

He landed with a barely audible thud, a pained groan escaping his lips as the woman rested her foot down on top of him. She increased the pressure ever so slightly, making sure to not kill the Beta but also making sure he didn't get off easy.

"Enjoyed the view freak?" She questioned. She positioned her head in between her toes to allow Emil the chance to answer, squeezing his head when he didn't. "I asked you a question. It's rude not too answer."

Still no reply. Instead Emil was trying with all his might to push the foot off of him. The perspiration from the woman's work out had made its way into her soles, coating Emil in sweat that wasn't his. He should have seen this outcome as a possibility. While most were accepting of Beta and others were indifferent there were still plenty who amounted them to little more than talking insects.

"I... just wanted...to get out of your way." Emil insisted as the pressure continued to grow.

The woman scoffed at his claim. "As if. You little fucks always want a piece of ass too big to handle."

Emil, despite his situation, couldn't help but laugh. "Lady...you're hot I'll give you that. But my girl is waaay out of your league."

In response the woman squeezed Emil’s head again. "Yeah right! You pests probably fuck rats for all I know!" Slowly she ground Emil back and forth picking up whatever dirt and sweat was on the floor, using his body almost as if it were a rag. "Forget rats. You things probably get hard when looking at actually insects."

What a vulgar woman...

Whatever else Emil had to say it was clear it would fall on deaf ears.

"Then again, I think I'd be inclined to believe you." She explained. Raising her foot off of Emil drew the Beta into a false sense of security. One that was quickly shattered when he saw the now dirt covered sole hang overhead. "That is, if you clean my foot off for me..."

Emil stood on bewilderment. And she had the nerve to call him a freak? Without any sort of provocation om his part she wanted him to clean the dirt off her foot.

"With your tongue too." The blonde added. "You'd like that I bet. I've had plenty of Betas lick my feet. Sometimes they'd even pay me for it."

The woman brought her foot closer, her toes wiggling above as specks of dirt fell off and clung to Emil’s sweat covered body.

"Come on now. Get to licking." The woman urged. "Like a good little doggy. That's a lot better than bug."

Emil felt as though he had no choice, fully prepared to do as asked. That was until he noticed someone standing just behind the blond.

"I love dogs." A new voice announced, drawing the blondes attention towards it. She quickly froze when she saw a tall, athletic, dark skinned woman staring back at her. Their red eyes were piercing, staring daggers into the blond despite the smile they wore. Her straight white hair was wet and stuck to her shoulders. The woman had just exited the showers judging by their casual attire of simple T-shirt, jeans, and converse.

"Who the hell are you?" The woman questioned. She felt a great pressure on her right shoulder, taking notice that the dark-skinned amazon of a woman was gripping it tightly. The blonde winced in pain but didn't even so much as try and pry herself away. She had the feeling of if this woman wanted to then they could bend her in half.

Emil looked up towards the towering woman, a relieved smile on his lips.

"Vivian..."

Vivian said nothing as the blonde began shaking on the spot. She continued to smile even when a vein at the top if her brow formed.

She was furious. That much was clear to Emil. And she was showing extreme restraint in not giving the woman who was tormenting her boyfriend a bloody nose and black eye.

She said one word. Only one word that the blonde had no choice but to listen to.

"Leave."

There was no argument, or even an attempt at one. The blonde woman just packed up her things, hastily apologized to Emil and then left while still barefoot. All the while Vivian watched with the same threatening smile. It wasn't until the woman had left did her smile falter and she turned her attention towards her boyfriend.

"Emmy!" She shouted before cupping her hands over her mouth once she saw several people looking her way in surprise. She knelt down in front of her filth covered lover, gently stroking the side of his face with the tip of her index finger.

"Are you hurt?" She questioned. "Do you need something to wipe yourself off? Do you want me to go pick that bitches ass?"

Emil chuckled at Vivian’s questions, holding the giantesses finger firmly so as to ease her worries. "No, no and no. I'm fine Vi, you don't have to worry."

Vivian on the other hand was still as distressed as every other time Emil found himself in similar situations.

"Are you sure?" She was pouting now, hoping to get the okay to drag the blond into an alley somewhere. Preferably near a dumpster. This time though, despite the pout, Emil was insistent that everything was fine.

"The only thing hurt is my pride." He assured. "And we both know that shit's flexible as hell."

Vivian reluctantly relented, placing her palm down in front of Emil so that he could stand upon it. She was huge. Well beyond most of what Emil was used to at a staggering height of six feet six inches. Still, he felt safest when by her side.

Raising the Beta to her face Vivian tried to maintain a stern look before finally caving in and pressing the Beta against her cheek in an imitation hug.

"Gah! I love it when you act modest! She practically squealed. "So cool!"

Emil didn't feel cool, especially after his experience. But Vivian always insisted that he was, never letting him think otherwise even if it meant she had to toss her vastly superior size around.

She pressed her lips against his upper body, her soft flesh nearly taking the Beta inside. Vivian only stopped Only stopped when she tasted sweat and sort, immediately pulling away as a result and causing Emil to laugh.

"I'm a little dirty right now." He admitted. "Come on, say it. You didn't think that through."

Vivian spit out any lingering cloth before joining in Emil's laughter. "You're right I didn't. Though I'm pretty sure you'll actually want to take a shower now." Emil couldn't argue with that.

Vivian’s nail ran across the front of Emil's shorts, rubbing against his crotch. His knees nearly buckled as he watched Vivian raise the finger into her mouth, sucking it.

"Doesn't mean you're done for the day Emmy." She revealed. "You've been too relaxed at home. One way or another I'm making you sweat. Even if i have to get..." She brought her face closer; her lips so close Emil could feel the heat from her mouth. "Intimate."

Once again Emil asked the question of how he was lucky enough to have Vivian as a girlfriend. And like before he shrugged it off as he sat cross legged in her palm as she made her way out of the gym.

Whatever Vivian’s reasons she truly did love Emil. And with every ounce of his heart Emil truly loved her.

And with her revelation of what the two may be doing that night Emil couldn't have possibly believed himself to be any luckier.  

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed than a review and comment would be greatly appreciated!