- Text Size +

As Christine, just woken from her slumber by the soft light coming through her curtains, stretched her naked body out in bed, she felt something stirring in her cleavage. “Good morning, Carol,” she said, smiling down at the inch-tall woman who was waking up between her breasts. “Did you sleep well, my pet?” she asked. The tiny woman nodded. “I'm glad.” She pet Carol, who happily received her owner's affections. “Now hurry up and get your breakfast so we can get the day started right.”Carol eagerly clambered up her mistress's bountiful bosom, soon reaching Christine's nipple. Sitting with her legs around the pink nub, she used them to squeeze it while kneading the spongy flesh with her hands, slowly teasing it higher and higher until it stood at its full height.

Those tiny hands of hers felt as delightful as ever against Christine's nipple, and as she watched the tiny woman working to tease out some milk, she reached down to her crotch and started playing with herself. Soon a trickle of milk flowed out of her nipple with an almost orgasmic sensation.

Carol quickly pressed her face against Christine's milk duct, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of sweet white nectar. Once she had finished, a pair of Christine's fingers gripped her by the waist and carried her towards the bigger woman's mouth. A glistening pink tongue darted out from between Christine's plush lips, flicking against Carol's petite boobs and making the tiny woman gasp. From there, Christine slid her tongue a bit further down, until it rested between her pet's legs.

It never ceased to amuse her how easily she could turn her dear pet into a squirming mess with just a few flicks of her tongue That simple gesture was more than her little mind could handle, and it never failed to leave her perfectly meek and submissive, the sheer pleasure rendering her incapable of thought, let alone resistance.

A single minute was all it took for her to bring Carol to climax, the tiny girl letting out a squeaky little yell as she came before going limp. Christine then carried her pet over to her crotch. At first she only slid Carol's tiny body against her labia to give her some time to recover. Once she was good and wet, she pushed her little pet inside, where the smooth and slick walls of her vagina enveloped her frail body.

On a purely physical level there wasn't anything particularly pleasurable about Carol's pitiful squirming—just one of Christine's fingers could make her feel better than all of the tiny woman's efforts. Still, there was something indescribably arousing about having a tiny person literally drowning in her pussy and knowing that if she decided to keep Carol inside, she would simply suffocate within her.

Of course, Christine would never let Carol die like that. After a minute, she slipped a finger in and felt around for the tiny woman. Upon finding Christine's finger, Carol immediately wrapped herself around it to be pulled out for a few seconds before being thrust back in to continue pleasing her mistress. Several minutes passed like this until Christine finally reached orgasm. She left Carol inside until it was over, then pulled the poor woman out and rubbed her against her thigh to wipe off the vaginal juices. Finding herself on Christine's soft boob, Carol hugged herself to it, cuddling contentedly with her owner.

It always warmed Christine's heart to see how much her pet genuinely loved her. Of course, it was hardly a surprise. Though it had been so long since Carol's shrinking that neither could think of themselves as anything other than pet and owner, they had called each other “sister” once; it was only natural that some of that bond still persist.