- Text Size +

Liz spent the Friday daydreaming through her entire shift. The feeling of little Jake resting against her breast had been surreal. She had rubbed herself to the thought a few times since and was hoping the two of them could read together some more this weekend, but Liz didn’t want to smother Jake too much. They had made breakthroughs this week and Jake seemed to be starting to accept his new size.

It had felt so good to rub his little belly. He was surprisingly toned. For some reason she had thought that humans would feel soft but there was definitely muscle under that little doll shirt he had been wearing. She wanted to just tear it off but she had held back then and since. Jake had to initiate things at that level. She was happy to push his boundaries, but she didn’t want her size and power to be the only thing driving the relationship.

Jake similarly spent most of Friday thinking back his time up against Liz. She had rubbed him almost as if he were a little pet. Jake had found it surprising at first but the more she had rubbed him the more relaxed and the more into it he had gotten. It was as though his whole body were under a spell being cast by the fingertip rubbing itself across his belly. He hadn’t even read much after it had first touched him. He had been too drunk on Liz’s attention. Not wanting to appear creepy for enjoying it, though, he decided to hold off on talking to Liz about the whole episode and the two had spent Friday afternoon gaming or working in the kitchen. Saturday was similarly uneventful.

Finally, Sunday rolled around. Jake had gotten out of bed a little earlier than Liz. The first thing he had done was jog some laps up and down the hallway. Unlike Liz with her hulking mass and thumping steps, Jake was able to run freely around the house with little worry about waking Liz up. After half an hour or so of jogging, he headed into the bathroom and, with great effort, turned the faucet on and to have a warm shower in the sink.

It had taken a bit of getting used to and a few tries to learn the technique required to turn the tap on, but the sink had now become Jake’s personal bowl-shaped shower. The faucet was just high enough for him to comfortably wash himself and he used soap from the dispenser on the counter to clean himself off. It was a bit challenging clambering in and out, but he found it getting easier by the day. He was getting quite fit from being small and it honestly felt great. After drying himself with one of the small (to Liz anyway) facecloths left on the counter, Jake headed over to the kitchen.

There, it was another climbing mission up to the counter where he had grabbed some food from a container that Liz had set up for him on the container. After snacking a bit he climbed down again and headed over to the living room and after a brief climb up the towering desk he was soon scrolling away checking out memes and videos. He wondered if he could get internet famous by documenting his daily life. Probably, but not worth the risk of getting discovered, he decided. Besides, Liz was increasingly becoming his world. Aside from videos, memes, and his work, he was really losing touch, and indeed interest with the outside world. More and more Jake found that it was Liz occupying his mind over anything else.

A stirring was heard in the distance. She had arisen. Liz normally jogged first thing after getting up on Sundays, but today she was feeling like something a little different. Looking over to the bedside table and hoping to gaze on some tiny slumbering eye candy, she found the covers tossed to the side and Jake nowhere to be seen. Sighing quietly, she resigned herself to getting out of bed.

Jake hadn’t approached her or anything since their quality time together on Thursday and she was starting to get impatient. Had she overwhelmed him? It had been a rough conversation before that, but it had looked like he felt better after their hug. Was he scared of her larger size? Liz wouldn’t have blamed him, but she wanted to know one way or the other. Who knew what would happen over the next few days. Maybe he would turn back and then they would lose their opportunity to have some unique fun together. That wasn’t her main goal, she reminded herself, but she still thought it was worth considering.

Donning her yoga pants and a tight-fitting t-shirt she headed on out into the living room. Time to play another little game, she decided, taking a quick detour to the closet to grab something. “Good morning, Jake,” she said, as she thumped into the living room.

“Good morning, Liz,” Jake called back. The feeling of her individual steps quaking the desk slightly never got old to Jake, it was still as awe-inspiring as when had first felt the sensation. Turning around he wondered how someone so massive could be so kind and gentle. Her finger had barely grazed him as it massaged his chest the other day and now her casual footsteps were rocking the very foundations of the furniture he stood upon.

“I’m going to do some stretches and warm-ups. You wanna join me?” Liz asked hopefully.

“I think I’m good for now. I already went for a pretty long morning run,” explained Jake.

Damn. She was not a big fan of how he got up and was starting to do things on his own. Liz had really been enjoying being relied upon. It wasn’t that she wanted a pet, she had just felt a great deal of pride in being able to do so much for the one she loved. She didn’t really blame him for wanting to be independent when it came to working out, though. It wasn’t like he could easily go jogging with her. Well, if he wouldn’t join her then she would have to get his attention by other means.

“Alright then, suit yourself. I’m going to do some stretches. Don’t mind me,” she said, casually strolling to the front of the room. Or do, she thought mischievously to herself, confirming with a quick side-glance that she was about even with about the edge of his sight while Jake continued to scroll away. Once there she turned and unraveled a yoga mat onto the floor and stepped on.

Jake heard something large unravel next to him and glanced over to see Liz’s athletic behind bent over, her tail poking up as she spread out her huge yoga mat. Don’t mind me? She had to be joking.

Liz popped in some earbuds and jumped right into her usual stretches and warm-ups. Bobbing her head to the upbeat workout music she dropped to the floor to get herself started. Her first pose was a long prone plank on her the tips of her hooves and her elbows with her whole body straight. The result was her shapely butt poking up into the air with her tail hair flowing down across it to one side. She couldn’t help but bob her rear slightly back and forth to the beat. It was bad form for the exercise, but she loved this playlist. The morning light shining in the window only served to further highlight her athletic curves to Jake. After a minute she transitioned into a couple side planks followed by one on her back.

Then it was yoga time. Liz stood up, facing toward the tv, parallel with where Jake would have been looking and bent down forward all the way, touching her vast palms to the ground. As she held the position she continued to sway gradually in time with the beat. Jake watching all the while wondered how she could be so flexible. He could barely bend forward before he had become human. He was quite flexible and fit now, but that was all a result of his moving around the huge home constantly.  

After a few seconds of stretching forward Liz rotated rhythmically through several poses to loosen out her back and shoulders a bit. Her normal routine was done mostly standing up, but she had different things planned for today. Liz turned away from Jake again and bent over, putting her palms on the floor mat in front of her and poking her butt as high as it could go before straightening her body and legs into a downward dog position, still shifting subtly to the beat of her music. If this didn’t catch his attention, nothing would she giggled quietly to her inner self.

Catch his attention she did. Jake had been getting increasingly aroused at the giant display of flexibility and athleticism next to him. His erection poked hard into the track pants he was wearing as he moaned quietly. In front of him, Liz silently transitioned from her downward dog and thrust her hips down into the floor, raising her shoulders as much as she could as she began an upward dog. She had to have been torturing him. There was no other plausible explanation. Was it time to approach her and see if she was into him? Would she accept him despite his tiny stature?

The more he thought about the past week, the more it was starting to be possible that she might. Maybe she wasn’t just being friendly and she was into him. He couldn’t appear too desperate to be with her, though, so timing was important. In front of him Jake could have sworn he saw Liz thrust slightly into the ground below her. Jake gave a near silent groan of sexual frustration at the sight in front of him. Was it okay to be staring at this? To feel lust at this? How was Liz so calm? Did she realize what she was doing to him?

Liz sure hoped Jake was staring. She had been pulling as many different moves as she could think of that would show off her various curves and features. She had even ground her hips into the floor a bit for him to the rhythm of the music she had playing in her ears. She had chosen an upbeat song to help get her even more in the mood. Waiting wasn’t working so she was going on the offensive to get Jake’s attention. At this point she was running out of ideas short of just talking to him directly or grabbing him off the table, but she was still scared that he might feel he had no choice because of her size and because he was relying on her for care and a place to live. If only they had talked before all this. If only. But for now, she flipped herself over onto her back and raised herself up on her hands and hooves so her hips were high off the ground in a crab pose. She had shown him the back. Time to give him another glimpse of the front. She kept her legs together, not wanting to overdo things too much, but continued in her pose series while doing her best to look the other direction so Jake wouldn’t feel self-conscious looking at her.

It worked. Jake’s full attention was locked onto Liz as she carried on through her routine. Painfully erect his mind began to cloud with desire. This was too much, he didn’t want it to end, but at the same time was wondering when Liz would have mercy and let up. Before long, Jake got his wish and Liz stood up, bending over one last time to tease her rump as she rolled up her yoga mat.

“Hey Jake?” Liz asked. Time for round two.

Jake popped out of his trance. Uh oh, was she aware of his staring? “Y-yeah? W-what’s up?” Jake managed, trying not to stammer too much and failing miserably.

“You wanna join me for a friendly competition?” Liz asked.

Jake wondered what she had in mind. “How could I compete with you?”

“Push-ups!” Liz said excitedly. “Do you think you could do as many as I can?”

Jake honestly wasn’t sure. He had definitely been building some muscle the past few weeks with all the ladder climbing and lifting and other work he had been doing thanks to his small stature. “Alright. I don’t think I’m willing to bet on it but let’s give it a go.”

“Fair enough. I’ll give you a ride down so you don’t get tired. I don’t want any excuses when you lose,” Liz joked.

“Oh I don’t think I’ll be the one needing excuses,” Jake said, getting into the spirit of things.

A journey that would have been a few minutes for Jake took two steps and a slight movement of Liz’s hand. Jake found himself on the floor next to Liz. She stood back up briefly, forcing Jake to look straight up at her towering form. He had started to get used to the sight of her but up this close any being nearly twenty times your height would have been slightly overwhelming.

One, then both of her hooves rose and flew far back and away from Jake before thonking down on the carpet far behind Jake. TWHUMP THWUMP. Two huge palms planted themselves on either side of him leading Jake to trace his eyesight along one of Liz’s arms and up to her gleaming face above as she smiled at him.

“You going to stare all day or are you ready to go?” her voice boomed from directly overhead and her warm breath rushing down onto him.

Here goes nothing. “Let’s do this,” Jake said, trying to sound tough but his small stature’s lack of volume failing him miserably. He assumed a pushup stance and called up in a slightly strained voice, “start the count!”

Jake was shocked as a gust of wind shooshed down over him from above. Liz hadn’t even spoken this time. Her sheer mass was enough to create a huge gust of wind when her torso descended toward him. Unable to look up, Jake could only imagine the sight as Liz’s pair of modest breasts scended down until they were just overhead. Jake swore he felt their warmth briefly as Liz’s shadow fully encompassed his immediate surroundings in darkness before she rose up to a resting position. “One,” he heard her boom from above. The game was on. Liz continued the count as Jake strained to keep up with her. Ten. Then twenty. He felt his arms straining at thirty but heard no evidence of strain in Liz’s voice.

He lasted until forty-one. His arms just couldn’t do it. Liz must have seen him collapse because he heard her voice from above, “looks like I win that one. I’ll admit, I was getting a bit tired.”

“I bet,” Jake said with just a hint of friendly sarcasm, gasping lightly for breath as he talked. How could a mare that worked at a tech office be this fit?

“Want to try another one?” Liz asked.

“I don’t think any more pushups are happening for a while, today,” Jake said.

“Alright, how about sit-ups?” Liz challenged.

“I guess I could try being humiliated twice in a row,” Jake said, wheezing out a couple laughs.

Liz chuckled with him. “Alrighty, let’s get ready,” she said, rising to her knees before bringing her hooves forward and planting them not far from where her palms had just been on either side of Jake. Then she leaned back leaving Jake with a clear view right up the canyon of her tight yoga-pant-clad thighs.

No way. Jake was floored. He had accidentally seen beneath those clothes the day before and because of that his imagination was running wild. Before he stared too long he sat himself down so his feet faced Liz and they put their arms next to their heads.

“Ready?” Liz asked.

“Bring it on,” Jake said, trying to stay positive after his first humiliation. The view was totally worth it, though.

This time Jake gave Liz quite a run for her money. Both of them reached a respectable fifty before beginning to tire but it was at sit-up fifty-eight that Jake threw in the towel. “You win!” he panted to her distant head as she pulled herself up for number fifty-nine. She had definitely heard him, but she didn’t stop. Jake just sat up and watched, still breathing heavily. Liz did a few more sit-ups, treating Jake to a magnificent view of her modest, yet slightly visible abdominal muscles flexing as she brought her torso up a few more times.

“One last warm-up to go before I head out,” Liz began, bringing her hooves back toward her and raising herself up off her butt. Jake was about to stand up as well when there was a meteoric impact a few metres to his left and then again to his right. To his left, he saw a hoof. To his right, he saw another hoof. That could only mean… “Squats,” Liz finished.

Looking up, Jake was treated to one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. Tight yoga pants that left little to the imagination stretched to the limit as an ass that had to weigh a couple dozen tonnes sank down toward him, thankfully stopping far above as Liz held her pose for a few seconds. Then her titanic thigh muscles flexed and the ceiling formed by her bottom rose up to a standing position before sinking back down again. Her tail was mercifully held out and didn’t drape directly onto Jake as he had feared it might.

This time Jake didn’t even bother attempting the exercise. He just stood and stared as he was increasingly sure Liz wanted him to do. Lust had taken over and he was hard again. She hadn’t even given him a chance to join in this time and had started on her own. Truth be told Jake was feeling a bit tired after those first two competitions and he had already gone for quite a run earlier. He needed a bit of rest. His eyes stayed locked on the huge equine butt that dipped down again overhead. Yeah, rest.

Jake didn’t even count this time but Liz had to have done at least forty or fifty squats above him. Eventually she just stopped and bent over slightly to look down at him. Not expecting her to look so suddenly Jake tried to conceal the massive erection poking into the front of his sweatpants by grabbing his wrist and holding his hand over his front. It wasn’t much but maybe it would work.

It hadn’t. Liz didn’t outwardly show it, but despite his small size she had definitely seen a little something poking forward. It helped that that was the first place her eyes had checked before she locked eyes with him. “I think I’m done with my stretches, Jake. How you doing?”

“I-I’m doing ok, j-j-just a bit tired,” he said, flustered yet again.

Liz popped an earbud back in before continuing, “I’m heading out for my jog now. See you in a bit?”

 “I am honestly a bit tired from my workout this morning, I was jogging for quite a while in the hall,” he said. He wasn’t completely lying. He was genuinely tired after working out this morning, but he also just needed some time to himself to lie down and maybe play with himself a bit to release some of the tension that had built inside him.

“Going for a nap, then?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Jake decided.

“Want a ride? It’s on the way for me,” she asked.

“I’m good. You have fun on your jog!” Jake said.

“I will. See you soon!” Liz replied with a smile.

With that, she turned and let her huge hoof swing right over top of him as she spun to head toward the hallway. The ground shaking with her steps all the way. Her dark brown tail sparkled as the sunlight shining through the window cascaded off and away Liz thumped down the hall and out the door.

                Jake had no hope in hell of keeping up with strides her size she he just walked at a lazy pace toward the bedroom. By the time he entered the hallway she was already long gone out the door. Jake just continued along to the bedroom and climbed the steps to his bed, re-arranging the soft cloth covers but suddenly losing the urge to sleep. Maybe he should just stay awake for the rest of the day and watch some TV.

                Jake left his bed made and reversed course, back down the book-stairs and made his way back into the living room. Once there he took hold of the rope ladder at the base of the couch and climbed up and onto the large seat cushion far above. Liz usually left the tv remote on the couch, but today it was out of sight as he looked across the vast fabric plain. Scanning again his eyes locked upon a small edge of plastic poking out of the middle of the cushions. Ah-hah.

                Jake plodded over and sure enough, there was the tv controller, larger than he was and thoroughly wedged in the cushions below. He had managed to get it out once before while Liz had been at work, why should today be any different? He grasped the edge that was poking out of the gap in the cushions with both arms and gave it a few strong tugs but made no progress. Today was going to be one of those days, was it?

                His mind determined, Jake decided to climb down into the soft crevasse below to try and push the tv controller out from beneath. He was shorter than the cushions themselves, but he figured if he got enough leverage, he could push the controller far enough out the top so he could climb up again and grab it. That had worked earlier in the week, so why wouldn’t it work now?

                Jake slipped himself into the widest part of the gap where the corner of both cushions met at the couch’s backrest and slipped down easily, just as he had done earlier in the week. Then, he shoved himself forward using the backrest as a springboard to help shove further inside the gap and beneath the tv controller above him. It was an extremely snug fit in the middle of the two couch cushions compared to last time. Finally, though, he found himself where he wanted to be beneath the remote. Now all he had to do was shove it loose. It took quite a bit of effort to wriggle his arms up but eventually he got them into position and started shoving upwards with as much force as he could muster.

The first few pushes did little, but Jake felt a little give after his third try. Perfect. Jake crouched down as far as he could and inhaled deeply before thrusting upward, contacting the bottom of the large plastic controller a little harder than he expected to. Rather than shift up slightly, the controller popped up and out of the couch cushions and settled down on top of the crack in the cushions right above Jake. This meant the remote was free, but there was another problem now. The remote had been the only thing keeping the cushion wedged far enough apart for Jake to maneuver. Jake now found himself completely stuck, his arms in a weird position and his body simply incapable of moving. His head had made it to nearly the top of the cushion which meant his legs had little purchase below him. In effect, he had been trapped in a soft prison. Perfectly trapped, Jake resigned himself to waiting until Liz was home. She’d help him out of this. He hoped.

About ten minutes later, Jake heard the muffled sound of the large door open in the distance followed by a familiar thumping of Liz’s hooves on the carpeted floor of the hallway. Liz was home. He decided to try to call out to see if she might hear him in the distance. Unfortunately, everywhere he looked his face was covered in fabric and he soon realized his voice was unlikely to be heard by Liz if she were near or if she were far. Oh no.

Liz was just starting to feel the runner’s high that came after her neighbourhood jog. She was sweaty from exertion, but she felt great. As she came in the door, she remembered that Jake was probably sleeping and tried to be quiet. Peeking into her room she saw the covers had been shifted since this morning and assumed he was sleeping beneath them. The poor little guy must have been tired after his workout and her big show this morning. She hoped she hadn’t overdone things. Figuring he would be out for a while she grabbed some panties and a long shirt quietly before heading to have a shower. Time to spend a relaxing day alone, she figured.

Jake was confused. The thumping that had briefly occurred when Liz came home had stopped. What was she doing? It was almost disconcerting NOT to hear and feel the floor shake at this point. His worries were somewhat assuaged when he a waterfall in the distance. Liz must have been starting her post-run shower. Not much longer until he was home free, he figured.

True to Jake’s guess, Liz did not take too long in the shower. It wasn’t often she got to just chill on her own and while she was really enjoying Jake around and wanted to be with him, she had to admit it had been a while since she had been able to just ignore everything and do her own thing. As such, she didn’t want to waste too much time standing under the warm water. Once her shampoo and conditioner had been washed off, she shut off the shower and dried herself quickly. Then she slid on a pair of panties and her t-shirt and headed into the living room. Time to binge a show or something.

Jake was mostly blind to the world around him in his current predicament. Beams of light peaked in front around the top and bottom of the remote that lay over top of him, but he couldn’t move his head to look at them anyway. Suddenly, he felt a familiar rhythmic thumping that only got louder and louder. Liz must have entered the living room finally, maybe he would be saved.

Blinding-bright light suddenly returned Jake’s world as Liz grabbed the remote off the couch cushion above him. Jake tried to call up to her and grab her attention but found his voice was still muffled by the cushions and Liz hadn’t heard him. Movement in the corner of his eyes followed by another thump indicated she hadn’t seen him either. Jake started to get worried given his location and tried to move but found he was completely trapped by the two cushions pushing together. Thankfully, Liz knocked the couch slightly and the cushions shifted a bit, allowing his head to look around more freely. Before he could call out, he peered upward.

Above Jake, partially obscured through the gap between the cushions, Liz’s giant tail swished from side to side, brushing up against the bottom of a long t-shirt. Jake’s eyes drifted south and he blushed. Underneath Liz’s shirt she wasn’t wearing any pants. Instead, Jake was greeted with a giant, tight-fitting pair of red panties which did little to obscure the shape and outline of the mare’s butt. And was it just him, or was that butt getting larger? Much, much larger…

Liz grabbed the remote and eased herself down onto the couch. She hadn’t been able to help herself in the shower and had rubbed one off to the thought of little Jake. The morning exercise before she went on her jog had gotten to her and she couldn’t help it. As the days went on, she found she was daydreaming about little Jake nonstop. She hoped she got most of the smell out during the shower but her clouded mind had been focused elsewhere, admittedly. She’d have to wash up again later or something. For now, though, it was time to sit down, relax, and watch some tv while Jake rested in the other room.  Liz switched the tv on and rubbed her butt a bit deeper into the seat, slouching just a little more as she lifted her legs onto the coffee table to get comfortable.

Below Liz, Jake experiencing a new combination of sensory overload and sensory deprivation. Down he had gone with the rapidly compressed seat cushions when Liz’s ass collided with the seat. It seemed his little form was a little more resilient than he had expected because he didn’t feel overly squished despite the massive forces at work around him. Unfortunately, he found himself just as immobile as he had been prior. It was a weird sense of weightlessness he was experiencing combined with an inability to move independently. Small shifts that occurred every time Liz flexed her glutes or moved slightly above were the only way Jake could readjust himself in his current position.

The arrival of Liz’s ass had also brought a shroud of darkness. Jake was unable to see anything and was instead experiencing the world through sight and feeling. The first and most overwhelming feeling was the heat. Liz’s body was a furnace and her heat radiated down from her warmest of extremities and encompassed Jake’s tiny form.

Darkness and warmth weren’t all that surrounded Jake. There was also Liz’s scent. At first Jake had only smelled Liz’s fragrant shampoo and conditioner. It had been nice on its own, but soon different aromas invaded his human nose. Quite different. Being inexperienced with women, Jake wasn’t quick to identify the pungent odour of Liz’s prior arousal, but his body sure was. Almost instantly he had felt a tingling in his loins. As his length hardened against his soft prison walls, he soon realized what he was smelling and blushed. He couldn’t see it, but Liz’s womanhood was directly or nearly over top of him. He tried to reach a hand to his throbbing cock but found himself unable. This was pure torture.

Above Jake, Liz shifted her hips slightly and leaned farther back into the couch. She was enjoying her show and was so ready to relax after that fun morning.

Below, Jake was tossed and turned between the cushions as Liz’s hips angled forward and she slouched further into the couch. Some light returned to the soft prison from behind Liz’s body and Jake found himself staring right up into the spot just below where the base of Liz’s tail ended and her panties took over. That meant he was right below… He tried not to think about it too much. Thankfully, the shifting had freed up one of his arms in the process. How could he get her attention? He tried reaching forward and found that he was still too far down to reach her. He called her name, but her butt and the cushions around him must have muffled his tiny voice to be noticed. A very loud yet muffled sigh could be heard from beyond the nylon-clad butt that covered him.

Blissfully unaware of the tumult she was causing beneath her, Liz sighed. She loved the soft cushions of her couch. Every time she sat down and sank into them she felt she could just go to sleep. Today was an exception, however. She was very much focused on the show she was watching.

This was bad news for Jake who had managed to wiggle his arms around and force his way up and closer to Liz. The heat was making him sweaty and the scent becoming overwhelming. He didn’t want to offend her by touching her down here but his current predicament left little choice. Wiggling a bit more he managed to maneuver into reach of her panties above. Jake stretched himself out with great effort and managed to lightly rub against her butt. Instead of alerting Liz he must have only made her itchy. One after another her left and then right glutes flexed as she shifted her ass around him. He was going to need to make a bigger impact. Her shifting had resulted in increased pressure on Jake, but he still wasn’t feeling strained or in danger of being crushed. Could it be that his human form came with other unusual perks beyond his small stature? Not that he wanted to be crushed by a giant equine butt. Or did he? Liz’s scent was starting to do a number on his higher thinking and sex and pleasuring Liz was occupying more and more of his thoughts. He needed to escape soon before he lost all control in front of (or technically behind?) his giant friend. 

 Struggling with all his might, Jake managed to wiggle and shift farther upward until he was directly in front of Liz’s thin panties. He tried to breathe through his mouth but despite his best efforts, his nose confirmed his suspicion. Behind the red nylon and directly above him hovered Liz’s anus. It didn’t stink thanks to being washed but a subtle musk was evident. He wondered how large it would look at this size and shivered at the thought. With lust or with discomfort he was not sure.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Jake reached out and punched to the right and then to the left, attempting to hit Liz’s massive, athletic cheeks. He was worried that touching alone would only cause an itch which could result in a fatal shift of her behind this close to her. At first, there was no response. Then, Liz shifted slightly. Then, Jake was suddenly bathed in light as Liz shot out of her seat above him.

Liz had been watching her show when a sudden itch had invaded her lower extremities, right in her butt. At first she had figured it was a loose strand of fur rubbing oddly or something, but something had felt off. It felt as though something was tapping against her behind. Something small. She even felt a few taps against her equine doughnut which had sent a shiver of pleasure through her spine. Then a thought struck her. Small? Hitting? No. It couldn’t be.

Liz pressed her hands into the couch and vaulted up off her seat, inadvertently shoving the coffee table away from her as she did so. She paused for a moment, terrified, before turning around slowly and kneeling in front of the couch. She closed her eyes briefly and prayed, before leaning in an examining the gap in the cushions where she had sat. To her horror, there wedged in the middle lay little Jake.

How had he gotten there? Had he been below the remote control maybe? Why had he been hiding there? More importantly, was he okay? She hadn’t hurt him, had she? Liz bent down and quickly freed the tiny human.

“Oh my god. Jake, are you alright?” Liz asked, her voice wavering with concern.

“Oh wow, that was different. I’m fine! No need to worry,” he said.

“You aren’t hurt?” Liz checked.

“No, I think I’m okay. This human body is actually pretty tough it seems,” Jake responded.

“What were you doing in there?” Despite Jake’s clear indication that he was fine, Liz remained convinced that she had almost killed him.

“I couldn’t sleep so I came to watch tv and couldn’t get the remote out from between the cushions. I tried my best to get it, but I got a bit stuck,” Jake explained.

The story seemed a bit dubious, but the past few weeks hadn’t exactly been normal. “I can’t believe you’re alright. Even with the cushions that was a lot of weight on you,” Liz said.

“Yeah, but to be honest, it didn’t feel all that bad. I just couldn’t move easily,” Jake said.

“You sure you weren’t just hiding there for the view?” Liz asked, trying to find some humour in the situation for her own sake. Jake was taking this surprisingly well.

Jake’s mind was clouded because he was aroused. Extremely aroused. But he didn’t want to make things awkward with Liz so he tried his best to respond normally. “No, I didn’t try to get crushed by your weight,” he declared.

“Are you calling me fat?” Liz teased.

“U-uh, n-no, I mean,” Jake stammered.

“Relax. Here, give me a hug. At least you’re okay,” Liz said.

“Sure,” Jake replied as Liz brought her muzzle down to him, just as she had done the other night. The two touched as Jake pressed himself into Liz’s velvet muzzle. This time, though, Liz felt a little something extra against her nose. Jake hadn’t managed to angle his body and his rock-hard erection was pressing firmly against Liz’s muzzle. His mind was still so clouded by the scents he had been immersed in, however, that he didn’t even notice.  

“Well I can’t say I’ve sat on a friend before. You sure you’re okay?” Liz asked, trying to make light of the situation so things didn’t get too awkward.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Jake said, trying not to sound too excited about things, still overcome with a variety of feelings.

“Glad to hear it. Let’s get you washed up though, I bet you got a bit sweaty being trapped down there. Hopefully it wasn’t too smelly.”

Jake just joked that he had smelled worse.

“That could be arranged,” Liz quipped back and both of them laughed as Jake was carried over to the bathroom to wash up.

Liz’s mind wandered a bit as she waited for Jake to clean up. It felt horrible to think, but those little punches against her butt and against her anus had felt good. Real good. In fact, she had been fast getting wet before she had realized what had happened. She also had noticed Jake’s erection pressing into nose just a short minute ago. So it wasn’t just her that had enjoyed that little encounter... Maybe it was time to press Jake a little bit further. Liz fomented a plan as Jake washed himself. Maybe tonight was the night to push his boundaries even further.