- Text Size +

                The rest of the work week flew by fairly quick for both Jake and Liz. Jake spent his time during the day getting work done and using his spare time to make more ladders which Liz helped him hang around the apartment. By Saturday Jake had gained easy access to most high surfaces in Liz’s apartment. He could climb the coffee table and couch in the living room, the counter or the island in the kitchen, he could even climb the toilet independently and get to the bathroom sink on his own now.

                Liz had been far less productive for most of the week. She spent her days in the office before heading for home, changing and having a jog, and then gaming in the evenings. While things had seemed to heat up a little bit between her and Jake during pizza night, Liz was a little disappointed that Jake hadn’t seemed to make any move or say anything to her afterward. Maybe he was just nervous? Or maybe shy?  

                Jake was shy, but his libido was starting to get to him. He hadn’t masturbated in nearly a week now which was his longest stretch in a while. It was getting to the point where nearly anything Liz did turned him on. This morning that would change, however. Jake had managed to wake up quite early by chance and did his best to sneak down and off his perch on the bedside table, making sure to wear his toga just in case Liz woke up. Once he was down, he made a quiet but swift dash to the kitchen where he climbed his newly fashioned rope ladder to the countertop. There he tore off a small (but sizeable to him) triangle of paper towel and shoved it in his toga before climbing down and heading over to the living room. It wasn’t this much work in his old body, Jake mused to himself as he ascended the rope ladder to his remote computer desktop on his phone.

                Finally, he reached his phone on the desktop and used it to switch his computer on. Before long he had opened up a bunch of incognito tabs filled with size fetish image posts and plenty of other things he normally enjoyed. Except today he was feeling different. The various images and the ideas they portrayed had succeeded in turning Jake on, but he was imagining it was him as the miniature human and Liz as the giant in each image. He just couldn’t get rid of the thought. It was as if she had imprinted on his mind over the past week. After a brief pause to contemplate that possibility Jake shrugged and began pleasing himself. Imprinting or not he was horny. It wasn’t to be this time, however, because in the distance Jake heard a familiar thump of Liz’s hooves hitting the floor. She had gotten up early today too.

                Trying not to panic, Jake immediately balled up the still-dry paper towel and hurled it against the wall so it landed down behind the desk. He could dispose of it later. In the distance he heard Liz begin to move. Jake fumbled slightly as he rushed to get his toga back on, keeping it slightly loose around the waist to conceal his arousal with the wrinkles in the fabric. Thump, thump, the noise of Liz’s steps only increased as she neared the corner that led into the living room. Jake rushed back to his phone and quickly held Alt and tapped W on the virtual keyboard causing all his incognito tabs to vanish.

                As Liz rounded the corner, she was surprised to find Jake tapping away on phone. “You’re up early. What are you up to?” she asked with her groggy morning voice.

                “Just getting some work done,” Jake said, barely managing to keep his voice sounding normal.

                “Don’t you know it’s Saturday?” Liz asked, still walking with heavy steps into the room. She sounded quite drowsy.

                “Yeah, but I was so busy making ladders all week that I felt a little bad about getting behind on some things. I don’t think I’ll be too long,” Jake explained.

                “Whatever floats your boat,” Liz said as she wandered over the couch. The sound of her full body colliding with the cushions was enough of a boom for Jake to turn around and look.

Jake turned and nearly gasped at the sight. Liz was lying down with her head and arms over the far side of the couch texting and scrolling away on her phone. It wasn’t her phone that caught his attention, though, it was the fact that she hadn’t change out of her usual t-shirt and underwear only nightwear. The impact on the couch must have ridden up her shirt a bit because her athletic butt cheeks were on full display to Jake thanks to her tail landing up on the small of her back. So much for getting rid of that morning wood.

Some music with a catchy beat started playing out of Liz’s phone. She must have been checking out music videos or something. Jake’s eyes remained locked on her as she began to shift and gyrate her hips lightly to the beat, thrusting softly into the bed and pivoting her hips slightly with each bass beat. Then Liz began humming and singing along softly to the song. The lyrics were typical of a pop song about finding love and all that, but Jake didn’t hear the words. He was watching Liz’s mammoth form move to the beat. What if this wasn’t an accident? What if she was teasing him? Not worth the risk, but Jake was having less doubts than before.

Liz eventually seemed to notice the absence of any tapping noises that Jake typically made when he used his phone keyboard and called out without turning to look at him, “You alright? I’m not bothering you, am I?”

“N-no. Not, not at all,” Jake mumbled.

“What was that?”

“No, I’m good!” He said in a louder voice.

Jake felt like a creep watching but he couldn’t help it. Liz was just so casually sexy that it he felt overwhelmed. After another few seconds of staring, he went back pretending he was working. No sense dropping the charade. He didn’t want Liz to know his original intention for coming out here so early, or for her to know that he had just spent a few minutes staring at her curves. It had only been a couple minutes, right? He would have to try to jack off some other time. Today he had missed his chance.

After a little while longer, Liz got up off the couch and said she was going out for a run. Jake said that was a good idea and that he would do a couple laps of the place while Liz was out. Liz chuckled at the idea of her hallway becoming a jogging route but liked the idea. She had been admiring the little arm muscles that Jake had started developing with all the ladder-climbing this week and wondered what other muscles would develop if he continued to work out more and more. She wasn’t looking for a ripped little human, but a little exercise could go a long way.

Jake was surprised at how quick he was able to jog around the apartment. All that running and climbing this week was starting to pay off. In spite of Liz’s accidental cock block this morning he was feeling quite good. He still wanted to return to his previous life, but the endorphins associated with miniature living in a macroscopic world (along with Liz’s company of course) were doing wonders keeping his spirits up.

After about twenty minutes of running, the noise of the lock tumbling open could be heard followed by the tired stomps of Liz, back fresh from her jog. “Time for a shower, I think. You want me to set your bath up?” Liz asked Jake as she neared him in the hallway, stopping just over him.

Normally Jake would have been uncomfortable with Liz’s towering form standing so close, but today Jake was surprised by something else. He hadn’t realized how much of a sweat Liz worked up over her workouts but now it was clearly visible that she pushed herself to the limit nearly daily to keep up her looks. But that wasn’t what Jake was focused on, it was the smell. The smell of sweat and musty hooves that emanated from Liz overwhelmed his diminished human sense of smell. He would have expected to be disgusted. Maybe it was his pent-up libido, maybe he had just discovered a yet another kink, whatever it was he found Liz’s musky smell invigorating.

Realizing he hadn’t responded, and Liz had just asked him a second time, Jake quickly replied, “Sure, I’ll be there in a minute.” Normally that would be a figure of speech but at Jake’s stature, in a minute typically meant at least a minute or more than likely more to get anywhere. He wasn’t in a rush because he needed his erection to go away before he got there anyway. His arousal was getting out of control this week.

When he reached the bathroom Jake found his bathtub surprisingly against the wall on the floor, rather than up on the countertop as expected. “Hey there, I figured you would be a bit tired from running so I made it a bit easier to access today. Hope you don’t mind!” Liz said, standing in the middle of the room.

“Thank you, Liz!” Jake called back. Her scent absolutely dominated the smaller room. He felt another tingle at his waist and suppressed a shiver. How could a scent affect him this much?

“I’m going to go ahead and get undressed in the shower stall, don’t mind me. You go ahead and get yourself washed off,” Liz said as she stepped into the shower stall, smiling down at Jake before closing the door. She knew he couldn’t see clearly through the fogged glass, but she secretly hoped Jake would watch her silhouette, biting her lip at the thought. She had been showing herself off to Jake more and more throughout the week with no apparent changes in how he felt about her. She wondered if he was being polite or if he was still feeling down still about the change he had undergone. Liz let out a deep sign as her shorts and underwear came off, dropping them carefully over the edge so they wouldn’t land anywhere near Jake and his little tub.

Jake wasn’t watching this time. He already felt like he had stared at his friend more than he should have today, but when her clothes landed on the floor outside the shower it only served to magnify the scent that pervaded his senses. Screw it. Jake doffed his toga and hopped into the tub, immediately stroking his length. His body took over immediately and he spent the next fifteen minutes rubbing himself and climaxing twice, the noise he generated were thankfully drowned out by the cascading of water in Liz’s shower.  

Liz was happy for the noise of the shower too. She couldn’t help it after all these days so close to the one she wanted she started massaging her lower lips, making sure to stay gentle with her motions. Hopefully Jake would say something soon, she didn’t know if she could take this tension anymore.  

After Liz’s usual twenty minutes or so of showering, she shut the water off and grabbed one of the two towels she had left on the rack next to the shower. After drying herself off, she wrapped the towel around her torso like she usually did.

Usually, Jake would be done by now and all dried off, either ready to go or already wandering out into the living room to await Liz’s return. Today, however, he was still basking in the afterglow of pleasuring himself and lay floating in his washbasin, staring at the white ceiling. To protect his eyes from the harsh glow of the lights overhead he had folded his arms over his head, covering most of his vision but still allowing him to gaze at the ceiling. Before relaxing fully, Jake made sure that his midsection was covered more than sufficiently in soap suds. He wasn’t quite ready to get out of the water yet and didn’t want to worry about flashing Liz accidentally. The warm water Liz had filled the container with was so relaxing that he had almost drifted to sleep.

After she had finished wrapping herself in her towel, Liz slid the shower door open and spotted Jake floating in his relaxed state. “You look like you’re enjoying yourself,” she immediately joked, giggling at how the soap suds almost perfectly censored the little floating man.

“This water is perfect,” Jake mumbled through the arms laid across his face loud enough for Liz to hear.

Liz laughed as she grabbed her second towel, bending back slightly and arching her head backward to gather than hair. Finding it hard to get it done without seeing clearly Liz took another step forward and turned to face the mirror. Focusing as she got her hair all bunched up neatly in towel on her head.

Below her, Jake was getting quite a different experience. After the sharp stomp of her hoof right next to his miniature tub, Jake opened his eyes, glancing through his folded arms to see the outside of Liz’s long, shining, muscular, hazel leg stretching far above and into a white towel. The strong, musky smell after her workout had since been replaced with the fresh smell of her shampoo and conditioner. Jake was about to close his eyes again when Liz turned herself to face the mirror. Still looking up, Jake was presented with an entirely different view while Liz focused on our hair.

From his downward angle, Jake could see clearly between Liz’s legs from under her relatively short towel. There, storeys above him, hovered an enormous, glistening vagina with a hint of pink skin peeking out amongst the otherwise dark skin of Liz’s labia. Above it relative to him, Jake also saw the distinct puffy shape of her equine anus. To add to the view, Liz’s tail flicked and swished, lifting the towel and shedding light on the whole region. While momentarily stunned at the breathtaking view, Jake immediately shifted his arms slightly to clearly cover his eyes. There were plenty of ways to see a woman for the first time, but this was not how he had expected it to happen. That had to be an accident, right?

After a bit of fiddling with her hair and the towel, Liz finally turned again and started walking into the hall. As she left the bathroom she said, “I’m just going to let my hair dry in the bedroom, see you in a bit.”

“Sure thing!” Jake replied through his arms again. “I’m almost done here too,” he added, as Liz thumped out the doorway and over to her bedroom. A few seconds later it was Jake’s turn to get out and dry off. Donning a fresh handkerchief Jake started to wonder if he would ever be able to wear normal clothes again. Someday. Maybe. He hoped.

Liz arrived back to her room and spotted something on the floor that wasn’t usually there. When she reached it she remembered she had left a mirror on the ground a couple days ago for Jake to use. While originally propped up against her dresser, sometime between then and now it had fallen flat against the floor. Liz looked down at it for a second before her eyes went wide. There, staring back at her, was a clear as day naked upskirt view that she was pretty sure she had just accidentally flashed Jake with. Panic took over for a second as Liz wondered whether Jake could respect her after seeing her like that. He must have thought she was trying to seduce him or taking advantage of him.

She was trying to show herself off to him, but not like this. This wasn’t how she wanted things to go at all. After breathing for a few seconds, Liz decided there was really only one thing to do. It looked like he had his arms covering his face anyways, so she had to just assume he had seen nothing and she was going to have to pretend nothing had happened. Yeah, he couldn’t have seen anything. Everything would probably fine.

Jake was not fine.  Jake was increasingly certain that Liz had been gradually coming onto him all week, but what had just happened threw that all into questions. There was no way she had just flashed him on purpose, but if that was the case, what if everything else from this past week was just by accident too? It was really intimidating asking out a girl who was now somewhere between 18 or 20 times your size. Even more-so when you were depending on them for basic survival. Maybe it was time to accept that just being friends was alright. Jake was honestly enjoying himself anyway. Life had changed dramatically, but he was really enjoying having someone to relax around. It didn’t need to be sexual. He could just enjoy being together with her.

Jake figured he was probably overthinking things at this point and it would be better to find a way to distract himself. Earlier while he had been gazing at Liz on the couch he had noticed she left one of her mangas on the coffee table. Deciding to give that a read, he headed over to the coffee table and climbed up his rope ladder. Yet again he was really glad he had made these all around the house. Going places was really something he had taken for granted before. It took a bit of work to force the book open and keep the pages open, but Jake managed to start reading. After a few pages he felt and heard the thumping. Liz was on her way over.

Liz was still feeling embarrassed about before. She was wearing some yoga pants and her one of her short tank tops that exposed her midriff now. Her mind was still stuck on when she had been wearing less this morning, though. She hoped Jake hadn’t seen anything or at least that he didn’t think any worse of her if he did. Maybe he liked seeing it? Too much thinking. She decided to just hang out and scroll through memes.

Maybe the two of them needed some quiet time. They had been together a lot all week anyway. And with that thought, she sat down with a whump onto the couch cushions, dropping a little heavier than usual. As she scrolled Liz occasionally glanced at Jake reading his manga. It looked like he was enjoying it, so she didn’t want to interrupt him. She had really enjoyed that one and was looking forward to getting the next few in the series sometime soon.

                Reassured slightly upon seeing Jake smiling and enjoying himself, Liz focused back on her phone. Swipe after swipe she checked out different images, comics, and other things she usually looked at. Nothing stood out. Nothing was funny or interesting to her right now. Her imagination was still running wild with the idea that she had somehow messed up her approach with Jake. Unless. Maybe. Was it time to be a bit more direct? She decided to give it a go. She wouldn’t rush him, but she was wanted to try one more thing to push his boundaries a bit.

Peering at Jake quickly to make sure he was still focused on his manga, she put herself into action. Looking at her phone again she gave out a heavy sigh and shifted on the couch. Next, she lifted her hooves, one after the other and thumped them down on the coffee table behind Jake and his book. Close enough to get his attention, but not close enough that she figured he might be scared by the sudden intrusion.

Jake definitely noticed. His attention had first been drawn by the massive exhale, much louder to him than Liz probably realized. Then he was shaken as two massive legs thumped down onto the coffee table. Was she alright? “Hey, is everything ok?” he asked.

Perfect, she though, trying to hide her sudden excitement. Looking up from her phone Liz replied, “Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit bored, I guess. How are you finding that series?”

“It’s really good so far. Do you have the next few lying around?”

“Not yet. I was thinking of going to get it soon but hadn’t gotten around to it yet. One of these days,” Liz said. “Do you want to watch some more episodes of the show from earlier this week?”

“Sure, I can finish this later,” Jake said.

Liz grabbed the tv remote from between the cushions next to her. She had a bad habit of shoving it in there by accident sometimes. Who knew what else was down there, she mused to herself.  “Let me get it started,” she said, also grabbing the game controller and starting up her streaming app. Come on, take the bait, she didn’t add.

 “Do you think I could join you over there?” Jake asked.

“Sure, come on over,” Liz said. Jackpot. Here goes nothing.

Jake sat there and stared for a second. Liz would usually have whisked him over in her large hands by now. Was she trying to give him more independence? Maybe he was supposed to use his rope ladders. That would take a while, though and he didn’t want her to wait.

“Uh, how am I getting over there?” Jake asked.

“There’s a bridge right in front of you, like guy,” Liz said with a wink of her hazel eyes. Time to break the touch barrier properly, Jake. Come on over.

“Uh, o-okay,” Jake said, suddenly uncertain of himself but also excited. Did he really just agree to climb across his friend/crush’s legs? No turning back now, he figured. Taking a quick look at the page number, Jake closed the book and walked over as Liz watched his every move from above. Both her legs sat flat along the table surface in front of him, covered down until just above her hooves by her yoga pants. How was he going to do this? Even at its shortest point her leg was still slightly taller than he was. The first thing he noticed when he was right up against her leg was the heat radiating off it. Her hand was warm, but her leg felt even warmer. He looked up to Liz as if to ask permission. She simply held his gaze, tilting her head as if she were studying him. Waiting for him.

Jake walked along until he reached the lowest area, just near the top of her hoof. There the climb was just slightly higher than he was tall. Jake took a few steps back, took a deep breath, then made a running jump. He managed to lunge far enough that most of his torso made it on top. Liz’s ankle held almost completely firm as if nothing had impacted it. Another reminder of how light and tiny Jake was.

After hanging for few seconds Jake shimmied his way onto Liz’s leg. Her fur was short and soft, and her warmth began to spread through him from beneath. It was quite soothing just lying there. Jake figured Liz would have made a comment or maybe been tickled by his small form climbing on but she remained silent, only the sound of her breathing reaching him. Speaking of which, was she breathing just a little bit deeper than normal? Maybe it was just him.

Jake glanced up, his eyes travelling from the furry surface below him, along Liz’s hazel legs as they disappeared into her dark grey yoga pants that tightly hugged her figure. Far ahead her athletic hazel-brown stomach erupted from her waistband and up into her white top that covered her chest. Looking up into her eyes Jake saw curiosity and a sort of intensity he hadn’t seen before. It almost made him nervous. Liz’s open mouth and heavy breathing didn’t indicate any threat, but Jake didn’t really know what to think. He definitely couldn’t be called experienced with women and this was unknown territory for a number of reasons.

Before staring too long Jake started to inch forward, spreading his arms and legs wide to help keep balance on the smooth, round surface. Gripping didn’t get much easier when he reached Liz’s yoga pants a few seconds later because of how fine the material was. Once he had reached just below her knee Liz’s leg widened enough that Jake was able to shift from crawling on his stomach to crawling like a small pup on his hands and knees.

Liz marveled at the feeling of Jake’s tiny form traveling up her leg. Each time his arms and legs pressed down softly through her pants she felt a warmth travel from him up her leg to a larger warmth growing within her. She had felt excited around him before, but this feeling was more intense. She fought to control herself by breathing heavily. It felt so good as he crawled over him, like someone’s soft touch slowly making its way along toward her… no. She had to control herself. Jake was vulnerable and she wasn’t sure of his feelings toward her yet. Her first goal was to make him feel as safe around her as she had always felt around him. As Jake finished crossing to where he could jump off, Liz decided she had to find a way to keep him off the couch.

“It must be a little cold without all that fur you’re used to. How about you sit on my lap while we watch?” She had him so close to her now. Would he stay?

“Oh, uh, Alright,” Jake said. This was so cool. He was on top of Liz’s redwood tree-sized leg.

Jake’s long journey finally came to an end as he neared Liz’s belly. He looked up to try and ask permission to sit up against it and found Liz’s face partially obscured by her chest. She had modest breasts, but everything looked so huge from this angle.

“Go ahead, you can use me as a big chair,” Liz said with a giggle.

With that reply Jake’s confidence grew along with something else. He quickly turned himself around so he could sit up and against Liz’s belly. The whole feeling was surreal. With every breath he felt her body shift around him up and down, in and out. He was even able to hear noises from inside her. A loud stomach gurgle caught them both by surprised.

“Someone’s hungry,” Jake quipped and they both giggled. Each of Liz’s laughs shook her body beneath Jake.

Soon enough, though, both of them settled in and began watching the show. As they watched, Jake still felt a little nervous. Normally sitting on someone’s lap was an intimate act reserved for lovers. But this was different, it was okay to sit on a friend’s lap at this size. They were just sitting together. Right?

Liz meanwhile was having trouble keeping herself still. The feelings of warmth that had started in her loins had soon spread to the rest of her body, giving her goosebumps. She was having significant difficulty not grinding her legs and hips together right now.

Jake couldn’t believe how warm he was getting sitting on top of Liz’s thigh. Below him her thighs were heating him like a furnace and behind him her furry stomach further radiated head in his direction. The fresh scent of her shampoo and conditioner added even more levels of comfort to the mix and a strong sense of relaxation and eventually drowsiness overcame Jake. He was enjoying the show, but his current perch was just too comfortable. After a few minutes he slumped over onto his side, his back pressed up against Liz’s stomach.

Liz felt the small disturbance and looked down, fearing the worst only to find the cutest thing she had seen all week. Not wanting to disturb her little crush, Liz sat there until the show finished and even a little longer. Every now and then she would steal a glance downward, craning her neck forward so as not to move her stomach too much and wake like Jake.

Eventually she felt fatigue creeping in and figured it was time for both of them to have a proper nap. Liz did her best to ease Jake’s miniscule form into her palm so she could carry him to the bedroom. She had expected him to wake up and was surprised when he stirred slightly but otherwise remained asleep as she carried him to the bedroom. Gently, Liz laid Jake down in his little ‘bed’ on the bedside table and then eased her yoga pants off before sliding into bed herself. It was the middle of the day but that mattered little to Liz. She was tired after the long week. More importantly, though, today had been a breakthrough with her little man and she was still feeling the rush of warmth and accompanying wetness that came with it.

*             *             *

Jake was surprised when he awoke in his bed. Hadn’t he been relaxing on Liz’s thigh watching anime together? Was it a dream? Having been decidedly wrong about life being a dream earlier in the week Jake figured they both must have dozed off and then she must have carried him here. Seeing the glowing daylight through the blinders and dancing off the blanker-covered outline of Liz, Jake instantly decided he was content to rest a little longer and let his eyes slide shut again.

A wave of happiness overcame him. He was so lucky to have a good friend like Liz. Sure, she might not love him or be into him the way he was into her, but she was such a good friend that maybe that didn’t matter. He was finally settling into life here and was okay with things as they were.

Schlick

An odd noise caught Jake’s attention. He heard it once, and then again, and again. It sounded almost as if someone was handling something liquid like mayonnaise or something. Curious, Jake slowly opened his eyes and saw Liz again, her bright silhouette highlighted by the glow of the sun through the window. It wasn’t the glow that caught Jake’s eye, however. It was the subtle reciprocating motion of her arm and shoulder that seemed to match the noise Jake was hearing that caught his attention.

Was she?

Could she be?

Schlick Schlick Schlick

She was. Soon after Liz had slid into bed she had lost all control of herself. The warmth, the emotion, the desire, the need from when Jake had been sitting on her lap had exploded and she suddenly felt a need to be filled. Slowly she slid her hand across her hips and let her fingers probe her sex through her panties. That sated her need for a few seconds but soon it wasn’t enough.

Up and into her waistband those same fingers went, teasing her lips and tickling her button. She massaged herself gently, feeling her wetness grow until it was too much. She needed something inside her. Slowly at first her middle and ring fingers sank into her lips, then retreated, only to slither in again. She knew some noise was inevitable but did her best to keep quiet. She didn’t want to wake Jake. Jake. His name made her want more. In her fingers went. Then out. In, and out again and again. Finally, she removed her fingers and began to massage her clitoris. Schlick, schlick, schlick. She could hear it slightly. but it was as quiet as she could be. Quiet enough, she hoped. She didn’t want to wake up Jake. Jake. “Jake,” she whispered, moaning quietly as she kept going, nearing climax.

Jake’s blood went cold. Had he just heard what he thought he heard? Liz had whispered something, but he wasn’t quite sure if it had been a gasp or if she had said something, but he could have sworn that gasp sounded a little like his name. Wishful thinking, he figured. He had been focused on the erotic noises coming from Liz that he had been caught by surprise and not heard it clearly.

Liz’s muscles tensed and then slowly relaxed as her climax coursed through her body. She had done it. She had finally climaxed to the thought of little Jake and it had felt great. As clarity slowly returned to her thought, she realized she had been making some noise. She had also said his name. Oh god, she had said his name out loud hadn’t she. She turned her head to look. There Jake lay sleeping as peaceful as ever. He probably hadn’t heard. Not wanting to wake him up, Liz rolled over and went back to sleep. She could clean herself up later after their nap.