- Text Size +

                Jake and Liz continued to trade glances at each other’s figure as they toweled off. One great advantage to Jake’s new and mostly hairless body was how easily he could dry it off. Gone were the days where he might have stood in the bathroom for twenty or more minutes with a blow dryer waiting for the last bit of water and accompanying smell to go away. As a result, he finished drying off quickly and sat down, admiring his toweling titaness.

                For her part, Liz enjoyed drying off after a shower. She always had soft towels and she enjoyed rubbing them all over to catch every last droplet of water she could. Her short hair didn’t absorb much water and was relatively easy to dry off, but she still made sure to bend and angle herself to treat her little human to a show. She wanted to do every little thing she could to show her appreciation to the little guy. She truly wished he might stay like this so she could devote every free moment to being together. She could only hope for now.

                “That was quite the deep clean,” Jake said, still admiring his lover as she began to focus on drying the hair on her head.

                “No kidding, I haven’t felt this refreshed in ages,” Liz boomed, still looking up and away as she dried her head off.

                The fragrant scent of her shampoo had long since taken over the air. Jake found it equally enticing to the musky scent earlier.  He was wondering how she would dry her tail when suddenly it flicked in his direction, spraying him and the counter with water. “Hey!” he shouted, laughing. “No fair!”

                “What’s no fair is how fast your tiny little body can dry off,” Liz teased.

                “It’s not like I can get you wet again,” Jake joked as he grabbed his unwieldy hand towel again and tried to pat himself dry.

                “Oh don’t be so sure,” Liz replied in a sensual tone.

                Jake gulped audibly. “R- right,” he stuttered as a familiar feeling flashed through him quickly. Was he getting aroused again already? Everything she said and did was turning him on now that they had opened up to each other. Just as he dropped the towel a second time he heard that familiar swishing sound and another wall of water smacked into him. “Hey!”

                “Sorry, I couldn’t resist,” Liz apologized with a giggle.

                “Alright, alright, now quit horsing around,” Jake quipped and they both laughed. She was lucky she was nearly twenty times his size or he would have found a way to splash her back. Secretly, though, Jake reveled in the fact that a simple tail swish could absolutely drench him.

                Liz too was enjoying how much she could playfully dominate the little guy and was happy he seemed to be enjoying it too. Now that she was all dry, however, it was time to figure out what to do next. First thing was first, though. Time to get dressed.

                Liz reached down to the ground and grabbed the fresh pair of panties she had tossed there earlier. She slowly put a hoof through each hole and eased them up. The soft fabric grazed against her legs and up her thighs before stretching across her hips, comfortably containing her sex and her firm rear. Before proceeding to her other clothes, Liz absent mindedly fiddled with her waistband, sticking her thumb in and pulling it out before letting the material slap back against her waist. The waistband was snug, but not too tight. Thinking to herself, Liz stuck her thumb in and pressed downward a bit. Her hips were wide enough and the material tight enough that it didn’t sag more than a little. She wondered to herself for a minute. What if?

                “Say,” she heard herself start, “you want a ride to the living room?” Her thumb was still at her waist, gently playing with the rim of her panties.

                Jake caught her curious tone and looked up to meet her gaze. She smiled as she stared into his eyes, then briefly glanced directly down before looking right back at Jake on the counter and flicking her eyebrows up and down with a grin.

                “Uh, sure,” he replied, still not quite sure what Liz meant. He hadn’t put anything on yet and she wasn’t even fully dressed. All she had on were pan… oh.

                Without another word a large hand eased forward. Jake was grasped gently around his waist and torso and the ground departed from below. He found himself travelling through the air, guided by the warm digits that surrounded him while the fragrant scent of flowery shampoo calmed the lack of certainty he had as he began to understand Liz’s plan. Liz’s toned hazel belly fast approached in front of Jake as his feet dangled in the open air below.

                “Make sure to hold on tight,” Liz said as Jake hovered in front of her navel, still firmly in her grasp. His eyes first looked up to meet her gaze, her head partially obscured by her uncovered chest. She smiled and then looked past him. Jake also looked down and saw Liz’s free hand pinch the waistband of her panties and pull it out. A warm billow of air escaped the tight confines below and with it came an even stronger floral scent than before. Jake slowly began to descend as Liz’s hand guided him down toward the opening. He didn’t struggle but he began to shift uneasily, finding himself overwhelmed and slightly worried about her intentions.

                “Shhh don’t worry. You’ll be fine,” Liz reassured with a soft voice from far above. Her voice was enough to calm Jake as he steadied himself. Liz’s hand twisted and her fingers shifted so that Jake was now facing away from her, his body still descending. The warmth below him only increased as his legs began to sink into the opening being created by Liz’s free hand. Rather than being dropped directly into the opening he realized that Liz was guiding his torso and arms toward her waistband. Did that mean she wanted his head to stay in the open air? His question was quickly answered as his feet and legs contacted the soft, smooth fabric below and his descent stopped. Liz began to ease her free hand backward and slowly let go of Jake leaving him hanging on her waistband.

Finally, when both hands retreated he found himself suspended with his shoulders above her waistband but the rest of his body firmly inside, pressed against Liz’s body. Her furry skin was like a furnace behind him, her warmth calming and relaxing. Her fresh scent relaxed him further as she stood there still. Why wasn’t she walking yet?

What a feeling. Liz could feel every tiny movement Jake made against her. His tiny feet tickled her mound and his butt wiggled sensually against her mons as he shifted around and got comfortable. She did her best not to shiver and moan but she could definitely feel herself warming up again.

“How you doing down there?” Liz asked, turning to face the bathroom mirror and glancing into it at Jake’s form on her waist.

Jake looked back at her reflection and replied, “I’m doing good. It’s really warm down here!”

“You don’t know the half of it, now hold on while we head to the living room,” Liz said.

“Wait, aren’t you going to put a top on or finish getting dre-,” Jake didn’t have time to finish as Liz began walking. It was a surreal feeling having her powerful thighs pressing forward on either side of him with each massive step she took. Her body shook with each resounding impact below and Jake tilted slightly along with her hips, bouncing up and down, left, then right with each thumping step. He had seen Liz walking up close but being a part of the action was a different experience altogether.

Liz was similarly enjoying little Jake bouncing and shifting on her panty waistband as she wandered lazily from the bathroom to the kitchen. His ticklish taps against her had become firmer rubs and pushes as she began to move and the feeling was electrifying. Liz began to imagine what it would be like to have him fully inside her panties as she walked around, but she didn’t want to overdo things. For now she was just happy that Jake was loosening up and trying new things.

Each thump of her hooves on the floor below jolted Jake and he found himself gripping tighter against Liz’s waistband as every step rocked and shook him. A strong breeze beat against his head and shoulders as he surged forward far faster than could have hoped to walk or run on his own. He began to slip down as they entered the living room and was worried that he would slip all the way in if she walked too much farther. Mercifully, the thumping and jolting stopped with Liz standing between the coffee table and the couch. Jake was suddenly angled forward and his stomach flew up as he plummeted downward with Liz’s waist.

Liz was doing her best to sit down slowly and gently but any movement she made was magnified and Jake tumbled several stories before the heavy equine mass surrounding him slowed as it impacted the soft surface below. Mercifully, Liz spread her legs as she settled gently into a seated position. Jake now found himself surrounded by Liz on three sides as her toned thighs formed a canyon that spread outward.

Without saying a word, she leaned forward to grab the television remote. Her body shoved Jake forward in the process and then allowed him to relax back again as she slouched against the couch. Her legs stayed splayed to accommodate the extra baggage below. Maybe this is why guys always need to spread their legs, Liz idly wondered to herself as she switched the TV on. She didn’t even bother asking Jake what he wanted to watch. She went ahead and switched on the next episode of the show they had been watching and sat back, feeling the tension in the room slowly building with each passing moment.

Jake had no complaints when he saw the selection Liz made on the TV and he similarly relaxed against her as she slouched back, now that he had a nice soft angled surface to lean on. His erection had already started poking painfully out against the soft fabric. The sensation of the smooth fibers tickling his glans caused him to shift and flex his butt. He managed to avoid thrusting involuntarily against the stimulating surface but couldn’t help shifting here and there. It didn’t help that with each passing moment he felt a familiar fire building beneath him.

Minutes passed. Soon they began to drag, and the heat below Jake only grew. Soon the air pouring out from the waistband around him became humid compared to the warm heat radiating from elsewhere around Jake. Initially he had been trying to focus on the television, but an increasingly potent mix of Liz’s scents and the shampoo from earlier was twisting Jake’s mind.

Liz likewise was having trouble focusing on the show and was spending most of her time trying to sit still. She had initially felt fine, but now she had to fight the urge to rub the areas currently occupied by little Jake. She didn’t want to kick Jake out, though. She was enjoying having him so close to her. Without thinking her left hand slid off the arm rest and onto her thigh. Her middle finger then began absent-mindedly tracing small circles against her soft fur. Liz bit her lip as she her stroking finger generated a soft, pleasant sensation that traced up the nerves and along her inner leg and toward just below where Jake was perched.

Jake had been watching her massive hand approach and was relieved when it stopped on her leg. As it traced massive circles against the soft surface, he felt her left thigh begin to gently flex and relax repeatedly, jostling him slightly. Behind him he felt her lower belly press out and retreat more as she breathed more deeply, each exhale above him slowly getting louder and louder. The scent of arousal had only been growing and it was taking over Jake’s thoughts. A throb of his still-hard length finally tipped him over the edge and he craned his neck back, looking upward. At about the same time, Liz’s huge muzzle dipped and she looked down, locking eyes with her tiny passenger. Neither of them paid any attention to the TV. They just stared silently into each other’s eyes.

Jake tilted his head subtly, raising his eyebrows as if to ask a question. There was a warm breeze as Liz exhaled loudly, her warm breath adding to the aromas that intoxicated tiny Jake. Liz gave a silent nod as she bit her lower lip and then opened her mouth to breath deeply. Jake started to turn himself around, took a deep breath, and released his grip on the waistband. He pulled his arms inside the fabric and pulled himself gently downward with his arms and legs, disappearing into the darkened confines of Liz’s underwear.

The air in this cozy new enclosure was much hotter and humid than the air outside. The soapy fragrance from showering remained, but a familiar arousing aroma soon overpowered Jake’s senses. As he slid down, he managed to brace himself against Liz’s mound and spin himself fully, facing inward. As he braced his feet back against the fur in front of him, Jake slid the last short distance over Liz’s mound. He was immediately presented with Liz’s pussy, already wet with soft shimmers of light glistening gently in the darkened canopy of her panties.

Jake felt his penis throb in anticipation and laughed quietly at the impossible thought that his penis might even come close to satisfying the massive the woman that literally surrounded him. Jake moved his arms to brace himself against Liz’s labia majora and held himself fast. As soon as his hands made contact Liz shuddered her hips, shaking Jake around as she let out a moan. The massive sex shifted with Liz’s hips as she slouched further down, bringing Jake on almost top of the organ rather than in front of it. In the sudden disturbance Jake’s hands lost their purchase and he dropped down onto the soft lips. His front was immediately coated in Liz’s warm, slick juices. Another moan echoed as he struggled to regain some semblance of balance and control.

“Mmm yes,” Liz moaned in ecstasy. To keep herself from interfering with Jake’s efforts below she moved her hands up to massage her breasts and nipples. She wanted to see what he could do on his own this time. By now she had slouched forward onto the seat and brought her hooves up onto the coffee table spreading her legs even further. She could see a thin little outline moving inside her panties that seemed too small to be producing the waves of pleasure starting to course through her body. More. She needed more.

Jake was doing his best to stimulate her more. Her lips were slick enough that he was able to place his hands on her labia majora one more time and slide his entire front up and down along her now fully exposed petals. The warm gooey skin against his front was odd at first, but as his penis slid across the slick surface and slipped into the gaps and folds pleasure erased any discomfort. Just above his head, Jake noticed that Liz’s clitoris had now exposed itself from beneath its hood. He used his strong arms to slide his slippery self toward it. Pausing over top, he blew on it gently. Liz thrusted her hips slightly, moaning hungrily in response. Jake blew once or twice more before gently getting to work with his tongue. He did his best with the little nub while thrusting with his waist and legs into the gradually loosening lips he laid upon.

Liz was increasingly lost as pleasure spread through her in waves. Her body began to thrust regularly at an absent presence above her, coaxed on by the tiny efforts of Jake against her. He was hitting all the right places this time. She swore she felt a tiny tongue against her clitoris and he was hitting every tiny bit of it from the very top all the way down to where skin usually covered. That combined with his tiny body moving against her labia was quickly edging her closer and closer to the brink. Warmth and wetness overtook all other thoughts. Also present was an increasing desire, a need for something to fill her. She was holding back but she began to wonder, would he? Would he do that for her?

Inside the steamy polyester sauna Jake continued to do his best to play with and stimulate Liz’s round nub with his mouth. His only experience with women was with Liz the night before and he had seen her focusing on this point, so he figured it had to be sensitive. Her convulsions and vocalizations seemed to confirm he was doing something right. In addition to pride, he felt lust. His legs and his waist continued to grind into Liz’s sex beneath him as he pressed and pushed. All was going well until he was surprised by a pressure against his back. In an instant Jake went from grinding himself into Liz’s sex to being ground up, down, and around in small circles against her by some unseen force pressing into his back from outside the fabric.

Liz couldn’t help it anymore, he had done his best, but she needed more. Her hand slid down her body and grabbed at her inner thigh. She tried to stop. She tried to wait, but her hand had a mind of its own at this point. She watched as her fingers eased down on either side of thin outline, rubbing up and down a few times before settling on top of the tiny human in her panties. Then she pressed down gently and felt him sink against her folds. Letting out a loud moan she slid Jake’s tiny form back and forth. He must have been tired anyway, right? She needed to help him. They were together now and he must have been enjoying this as much as she was with how hard he had been working down there.

Jake was enjoying it, surprisingly. Breathing under such pressure was becoming increasingly challenging, though, as fluid began to coat more and more of his tiny body and face. The fluids only thickened as Liz’s arousal increased and he found his cock thoroughly stimulated by her slick folds of skin. It wasn’t much longer before Jake tensed up and ejaculated against her sexual walls. That didn’t stop Liz’s movements however and Jake’s whole body now throbbed with pleasure as Liz continued stimulating his glans even after such his climax. Never before had he experienced such nerve stimulation and his entire body started to wiggle and shake from his head down to his toes. Mercifully, he felt Liz begin to make measured thrust as her sex flexed beneath him and her hand stopped. She must have finished too, he thought. Outside the now damp fabric her moans began to subside into heavy pants. There was a shudder as she moved suddenly, likely slumping back into the chair again.

The two sat there, Liz panting on the couch and Jake marinating on her soaked sex. Liz had thoroughly enjoyed her climax, but she still wanted more. That desire that had begun to grow inside of her earlier had not yet been filled. Not wanting to scare the little guy or force him into anything, she spoke down to him in a voice filled with lust and need, “That was amazing, Jake. Are you doing ok down there?”

Instead of a reply, she felt a tingling as Jake’s tiny hand played around with her labia. Her hips shivered in response.

“Ohhhh, do you think you could help me out a little more?” she asked. Jake played with her some more and she groaned.

“I want to feel you even more. You just feel so… right down there,” she said longingly. She wanted to be filled. Needed to be filled.

Again, there was no responses, only another sharp spike of satisfaction as Jake toyed with her clitoris.

She gasped and then added, “Well then, if you’re good for more, let’s have some fun. Hold on, little guy,” she added, hoping he actually would grab hold of something, anything down there. His little hands felt magical and she was about to take him on the ride of his life.

Jake was launched backward against the wet fabric behind him. He was absolutely coated in her goo now and the panties that he was now stuck against were similarly smothered in juices. Her sex rolled forward and tackled him back into the fabric briefly before lifting above him. The fabric he was pressed against suddenly became a wet hammock soaring up into an unseen sky. Was she standing up with him still in here? As if to answer his question, thick muscular thighs suddenly flanked Jake on either side, trapping him in the small gap left between. Jake felt the fabric beneath him go taut for an instant and was then pulled up with great force into the wet lips above him, forcing him to drink a mouthful of Liz’s juices.

Liz released the waistband of her panties after tugging them gently. She felt Jake’s tiny form pressed snug against her, wiggling pleasingly. Hopefully this experience was as pleasing for him as it was for her. She wanted to stand there just a bit longer, perhaps grinding her thighs together but that would have been dangerous to Jake so she quickly decided to get moving. With each step she felt his tiny form shifting and rolling against her sex.

Jake’s world was indeed shifting significantly. His moist hammock held him firmly against the massive lips that were taller than he and now flared to be about as wide as he was too. As her hips shifted and angled themselves left and right his hammock rolled back and forth while he was carried along. His cock was already soft from his climax short minutes before, but he felt a familiar tingling and it started to harden again. Despite the unintentionally rough handling by his larger lover, he was honestly enjoying this rather unique ride.

It only took a few more steps for Liz to arrive at her destination. Already down to her panties there was no need to strip. She simply approached her bed and crawled on, rolling onto her side and then finally onto her back, feeling Jake get squeezed briefly by her thighs before he tossed and turned with her body and landed pleasingly against her tailhole with his arms and torso tickling the base of her sex. She edged her thumbs into her waistband before raising her hips high off the bed and braced herself on her back and hooves. Off came her panties and out fell Jake rolling over her anus and tail and onto the bed below.

Jake noted that as Liz got more and more turned on, she was becoming far more impulsive as well. It made sense, but he hoped she wasn’t forgetting that things looked different from his tiny perspective. Thankfully, he had bounced safely against her soft body and down onto the soft bed below when she had dropped him from her panties. Looking up he saw her massive rear above him and immediately began crawling away before it came crashing down an instant later, sinking down into the bed surface and making him roll down into it.

“Whoa, careful up there!” he called out to her. He had already proven that he was capable of handling pressure in the bathroom earlier, but he didn’t exactly want to test to find out lest he find his limit.

“Sorry, I’m just so turned on by you,” Liz apologized, already breathing heavily again.

By now she had shed one leg of her panties and looking down her legs Jake saw her used her other leg to kick them away leaving her totally bare.

“Jake, I know you are probably tired, but can you do one more thing for me?” Liz asked. Her chest heaved with every breath.

“Of course,” Jake said, lust and love fully in charge of his brain. If she needed anything he was going to give it.

“I want you inside me,” Liz said as she looked down on him, panting with desire.

Jake paused, contemplating what that meant. “Inside … you?”

“I need your body in me. I need you to fill me. Please me. Squirm in me. Please,” Liz pleaded.

Jake’s jaw dropped. Was she serious? He had read erotic fiction about scenarios like this, seen pictures of it, even crude animations, but this was different. A gigantic looming mare, baring her soaking sex in front of him was now asking if he could go inside her. And he was actually considering it.  Wanting to do it. She hadn’t crushed him earlier when much of her weight had come down on him, and while she was being a bit forceful, he knew that she didn’t want to hurt him. She was probably just as inexperienced as he was. Who had any experience having sex with a tiny human as a partner?

“I’ll do anything for you,” Jake declared to his personal goddess’ delight. “But can you make sure to put my feet in first?” Jake was worried about catching his breath if she shoved him in head-first without thinking.  

“All the better to kick them around inside me,” Liz purred. Good god she was losing herself. Was this her fantasy too or something?

Liz squirmed slightly in anticipation as Jake just stood there between her legs. He was tiny and supposedly fragile, but Liz wanted to try it. No, she had to try it. She had sat on him by mistake earlier, right? And hadn’t he been okay? This would involve far less pressure, and she was sure they would both enjoy it.  Liz’s instincts took over and she reached down as gently as she could and carefully picked up Jake before holding him above her opening. She paused briefly, suddenly uncertain of herself. Doubt crept over her as she worried for his safety.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” she asked, concern visible in her eyes.

“Yes, Liz. I want to make you happy,” Jake confirmed.

They stared at each other for a few seconds longer. Liz’s thumb came down and brushed against Jake’s tiny length. “I love you, Jake,” Liz said.

They stared for another couple seconds before Liz’s hand began moving. “Here we go,” they said quietly in unison as Jake was lowered down in front of her pussy. He straightened his legs and braced in anticipation, unsure of just how fast Liz wanted to go. Thankfully she started off slow for him.

Warmth and wetness surrounded his feet up to his ankles as Liz lightly probed her outer lips with Jake. His feet sank into the slick crevice between her large labia and slid up and down as Liz probed, aligning her little lover with the wet cavern below.

Jake felt his feet pass over an opening and was immediately forced down farther to his knees with Liz’s hands still holding him around his chest. Above, he heard her gasp. The feeling was extremely different from earlier as wet, fleshy walls with heat pouring off them flexed and constricted themselves gently around Jake’s legs. Above him he heard a familiar booming moan. Liz was clearly enjoying herself.

“Okay. In we go,” she warned him as he was pulled slightly out of the hole and back to ankle depth. There he remained for a second until the giant hand around him dipped him back down, suddenly submerging him thigh-deep into the hole. Then, Liz’s all-powerful hands withdrew, changing their grip. Her powerful fingers shifted from holding Jake around his waist and torso to lightly pressing against each of his shoulders.

Further down Jake sank as pressure was applied from above. Now he was waist-deep in Liz’s warm depths. His legs slid and kicked around beneath him as he tried to get some sort of balance and find a floor or surface to steady himself. His tiny movements caused Liz’s huge head to tilt back in pleasure and Jake felt her vaginal muscles clamp down against him.

Pressure returned to his shoulders and Jake sank further still. Now his entire stomach was entombed and his arms now pressing against Liz’s labia as if he were holding himself up from falling into living quicksand gripping and pulling him beneath its surface. Liz clearly enjoyed the added stimulation as her moans picked up in volume and frequency above. Deeper and deeper Jake sank, completely powerless to halt or slow his descent. The more he sank, the more Liz’s powerful muscles could be felt pressing in on him from all directions. Wetness took over as her slick fluids coated Jake up to his chest.

Finally, Liz’s fingers released their pressure from his shoulders, granting him momentary relief. “Oh my god Jake, you feel so good,” her gasping, pleasure drunk voice rung out.

“Please be careful, Liz,” Jake requested, becoming increasingly wary. He was quickly getting used to being toyed with and was enjoying living out his fantasy, but the fact remained that he was now chest-deep in vagina with no ability to get out on his own while her muscles pressed inward on him.

“Oh don’t worry. I’m going to take good care of my little man,” Liz declared as her fingers returned.

This time she gripped a finger firmly against the front and back of Jake’s chest. The pressure was surprising at first, but he was still able to breath. Jake kicked his legs as he slowly began emerging to waist deep before re-submerging back down to the top of his chest. As the inward and outward motion continued, Jake suddenly realized: his titanic crush was using him as a makeshift, living dildo. With each pump inward he felt her vaginal canal flex and press inward on him, the warm, slick walls were as comforting as they were intimidating. She was capable of fully subduing him with just a flex of her vagina.

Jake’s pace quickened as the hand grasping him sped up. He did his best to move and squirm around, triggering pleasured cries from Liz. Jake wasn’t missing out entirely. His now-hard length was getting constant stimulation as it slid up and down against Liz’s slick internal walls. Here and there it slipped into a warm, wet crevice giving Jake a burst of pleasure. In and out he went. In, then out. In, then out again. Liz soon began thrusting her hips around him as Jake switched to being stationary, still plunging in and out of her sex mostly by the movements of her hips alone.

“Jake?” a quivering voice suddenly summoned from above, her thrusting motions continuing.

“Y-yes?” Jake managed between plunges.

“Hold your breath.”

“Hold your breath?” Jake wondered aloud, thankfully realizing early enough to suck in a bunch of air before Liz’s fingers returned to his shoulders. Down he was plunged farther than before and his shoulders fully entered her. A third finger soon joined directly over his head and Jake found himself plunged fully inside of Liz. The bright light of Liz’s bedroom was replaced by the wet, dark, humidity of a living cave. Immediately his instincts took over and he began thrashing about. The response was immediate.

The cave pulsed and flexed, constricting the tiny human. Jake’s arms were forced to his side as he was held fast by a vagina that seemed to be consuming him whole. Thankfully, small traces of light did make their way between the luscious lips somewhere above him allowing some illumination and occasionally air in. Jake also thankfully found small air pockets surrounding him when the light was cut off again. He pushed out with his arms, trying to create a large air pocked in front of him, only partially succeeding before Liz’s sex regained control over his movements. Liz’s voice now echoed all around Jake, muffled as if he were submerged underwater. He decided that the only way to get back out of here would be to please Liz, so he began to move around as much as her muscles allowed him, taking small breaths whenever he could.

Outside, Liz was beside herself with the feelings Jake was giving her. Immediately after her wet fingers had sunk his tiny form inside of her those same fingers got to work on rubbing her clitoris. She was so lucky to have met Jake, that kind little wolf from her office. That little wolf was one of the few people to talk to her and to treat her normally despite her huge height. He also shared a fantasy with her. One that they were now living out in their respective roles. Jake, her Jake, was inside of her right now doing everything he could do please her. He was nowhere near large enough to fill her equine insides, but his tiny arms and legs were brushing up against all the right places. The thoughts and feelings rushing through her were too much. Liz’s muscles clamped down hard as she seized up, climaxing hard.

Deep inside of her, Jake felt a strong surge in pressure around him and heard Liz’s loud cries, still muffled by his fleshy surroundings. Thicker and thicker fluids began to seep into the cracks around him as Jake realized that Liz was climaxing again. He had done it! Clench after clench, her vaginal muscles clamped down on his small body, massaging him from all angles before relaxing nearly a full minute later. The booming cries from outside were replaced by the calm, muffled sound of Liz breathing deeply. Jake must have done a good job, he decided, and now he just had to wait to be pulled out.

Jake really had done a good job. Liz had lost track of time as her climax continued for nearly a minute. As the waves of pleasure finally began to subside, Liz slumped back against the bed, panting and sweating from exertion. So much for the shower earlier, she mused to herself. A wave of calm replaced her massive climax and along with it, a major dose of fatigue. She had never felt anything that intense before and her body was suddenly exhausted. No longer thinking clearly, she rolled onto her side, wiped her sex-dripped hand against the bed sheets and switched off the lights with the switch next to her bed. She could clean up in the morning. Now the only thing her mind permitted her to think about was rest. Her final movements left her on her side, legs curled up together and her knees bent. It was only a minute more before she was fast asleep.

Still deep inside Liz, Jake was regaining his bearings after his dark dripping cavern had shifted, tossed, and turned him around. The relaxing of Liz’s muscles meant the air pockets had returned, much to Jake’s elation. He had been starting to get more than a little claustrophobic, but Liz’s warm, wet interior was such a temperature that he was finding it soothing. Now that she had stopped moving around and her moaning had become soft, regular breathing his surroundings were like an unbelievably large sensory deprivation tank.  He couldn’t wait to describe the experience to Liz when she let him out. That was going to be soon, right? He had been expecting her to try and fish him out any minute after she finally calmed herself down, but no rescue had come.

Come to think of it, the lights that had been sneaking in the small openings and gaps in her flesh had disappeared. Her breathing and heartbeat had also slowed down, and she was no longer reacting to his small movements. Before, any motion he made had been met with a flex of the cavern around him. Now, however, Liz’s muscles seemed relaxed. She hadn’t fallen asleep, had she? Jake did his best to crawl toward the direction he thought he had seen light coming from before. It was difficult to find any grip to let him proceed forward, but he felt like he was making some progress.

After a very short but surprisingly difficult to cover distance, Jake began to feel a hint of the cold outside air. He knew it wasn’t truly cold, but he had become acclimatized to Liz’s warm body heat. Reaching forward, he pressed his cum-drenched hand through and felt it instantly cool down, fully exposed to the air outside. Air! Jake crawled forward just a bit more and eased his head out through her relaxed vulva. Fresh air! Cold air. In the darkness around him all he could make out was that Liz had rotated onto her side. The inside of her thighs sat directly above and below him and her legs traced far out to his right before folding back in front of him. Beyond that Jake couldn’t see much but it didn’t look like she had bothered to cover herself in a blanket. She must have been thoroughly spent, Jake thought to himself proudly.

Next, Jake considered his options. On the one hand he could attempt to crawl outside and sleep somewhere on the bed, risking being crushed if Liz rolled or shifted unexpectedly in the night. Alternatively, he could just stay where he was, hoping she would notice him after waking up in the morning. He wasn’t sure he wanted to spend a day at work inside of her, but he doubted it would come to that. His mind soon wondered if he might be able to try that sort of thing someday. For now, he opted to rotate onto his own side and settle his head down against her warm outer labia. Liz’s body heat protected Jake from the cooler air out in the room while her insides kept him nice and warm. Within a few minutes Jake’s exhaustion caught up with him and he too was fast asleep.