- Text Size +

                 Liz woke up the next morning feeling warm and sticky, a holdover from last night’s fun. Thankfully she hadn’t shifted in the night and the little human lying underneath her hand between her breasts was still there, sound asleep. She carefully strained her neck down so she could get a look at Jake’s cute little form without waking him. He looked so peaceful sleeping in between her mounds. She wondered how it felt to be in his place, sleeping on top of a giant, surrounded by warmth and safety. The thought that she was now all those things for him sent a flutter through her chest. A sudden urge made her lift her heavy palm off the tiny human and began to stroke him with the tip of a finger. She wished today was a holiday so there could be plenty of time for more fun together. Unfortunately for them both it was now Monday. Can’t work just wait a day, she wondered to herself.

                Jake was awoken by a strange sensation of something large rubbing in circles across his stomach and chest. As he opened his eyes a large fuzzy brown appendage came into view. A finger. Liz’s finger. The warmth around him suddenly reminded him where he was. Had he actually spent all night sleeping on Liz’s chest? Feeling slightly hung over he rolled his head from side to side and confirmed that breasts larger than he flanked him on either side. He then became aware of the upward and downward motion that accompanied each breath Liz took. He must have gotten so used to it as he slept that he didn’t notice it much now. He could also hear the heavy beating of Liz’s heart. It thumped like a booming metronome, reflecting her relaxed state.

                Jake was enjoying the relaxing sensation Liz’s rubbing was giving him, but now he wanted to get up. As he went to move his arms, he found there was resistance. What was he covered in? Oh, that’s right, he thought. In an instant he relived a number of last night’s key memories, from Liz stripping in front of him to being forced to climb her toned body. Then he remembered the kiss. That had been such a great moment for him, and he hoped for her too. Lastly, he remembered how he had failed to truly please Liz. He wouldn’t let that happen again, he decided.

                “Hey there little buddy,” Liz’s cheerful voice boomed, her chest rumbling with sound. “Have a good sleep?” She must have felt him stir.

                “Good – mmmorning,” Jake managed as some pressure was added to the rubbing on his chest. His further attempts at speaking were replaced by moans as the finger massaging him shifted from his chest down to his naked groin.

                “Someone’s excited this morning,” Liz said, noting the rapidly stiffening appendage in contact with her fingertip. “Are you enjoying our new sleeping arrangements?” she asked.

                “Oh – yeah,” Jake managed between gasps, his hips already thrusting up into the fingers that were playing with his now hard member. He had always dreamed of a situation like this and now he was living it. Maybe all that stuff he had worried about last night wasn’t worth worrying about, his sex-craved brain thought. His doubts remained at the back of his mind, but Liz’s efforts successfully distracted him for the moment. Jake thrust his hips even harder as Liz’s finger started kneading up and down the base of his shaft.

                “My, my, you’re really excitable in the morning. Is that just a human thing or a guy thing?” she said, a tone of playful mischief entering her voice.

                “Guy,” Jake gasped, his hands now gripping into the soft chest fur surrounding him, “thing.”

                Liz was inwardly ecstatic. Was it this easy to please him? She literally had him wrapped around her finger. The thought was stirring familiar feelings of warmth within her. She felt her nipples begin to harden from her excitement, but now was not the time to go overboard. There would be plenty of time later in the day. Liz gently eased her finger off her tiny lover, drawing a few small moans of protest from the centre of her chest. “Sorry for getting you wound up, but I really need to get up. We both have work today, remember?” Liz reminded Jake.

                Jake was disappointed at the sudden stop, but she was right. They did have to get up and she had to head off to work. “Yeah, yeah,” he said, feigning irritation.

“And it wouldn’t be fair if only you finished and I had to wait all day,” she added.

She had a point, but his instincts still raged at him to continue on his own. “Hopefully today isn’t too busy for you. I have quite a few things to get done today, myself,” Jake said.

“I’m surprised at how busy with work you have been able to keep yourself. Some days you’re still going even after I get back,” Liz said. Should she just bring up the idea of him quitting and staying with her? This had been a big change for Jake but Liz was really getting used to having her little lover around to devote all of her free time to. She was more than capable of supporting them both with her income. It wasn’t like he would be a major financial burden, and then he could spend more time with her, or pursue some other interest of his if he wanted. Now didn’t feel like the right time to bring it up, but when could she?

“Yeah, I am surprised with how much they’ve been giving me but I’m getting it done,” Jake said. In truth he had been spending an increasing amount of time researching instead of getting work done. The result was he got things done later, sometimes after Liz returned home.

“Well don’t work too hard, I want to continue where we left off when I get back,” Liz said, softly stroking the underside of Jake’s cock one last time.

Jake inhaled sharply and gave a deep exhale as pleasure coursed through him from the ridges of Liz’s enormous finger rubbing against the underside of his penis. “I can’t wait,” he gasped.

“Ugh. Time to get up,” Liz said looking at the clock and seeing the time. “I’m gonna be late if I don’t hurry,” she added as she gently shuttled Jake from between her breasts and onto the bedside table. “I’m gonna have to rush ahead to the bathroom, sorry,” she apologized before she got up.

Jake stood on the bedside table and watched as her naked hazel form emerged from under the covers. He marveled at her soft athletic curves as she stood to her towering full height. He was barely even with her mid-thigh on top of the table. He admired her swaying behind far above as she thumped out of the room.

His source of arousal no longer present, Jake regained a little bit of clarity of thought and was instantly reminded by his nose of the dried discharge from last night that coated him. Feeling unclean he too decided to head toward the bathroom. By the time he finished walking down the huge hall Liz had already finished in the shower and thumped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Jake heard her rustling around in the next room while he climbed up to the sink to take his shower. As he stood there soaping himself off beneath the torrential downpour from the tap, Liz sauntered into the room, now fully clothed.

Out of reflex he covered himself, still not quite used to being naked around her. Liz giggled and teased, “I think we’re past that, Jake. No need to hide your little bits.” Her sensual tone got the better of Jake, his mind already going back to the fun they shared during the previous night.

“Hey, they’re not little,” he called back, embarrassed slightly.

Liz giggled and added, “You know I didn’t mean it that way, big boy. Anyways, I have to go now. I’ll see you,” she paused pointed her eyes downward slightly, “and you later.”

“Have a good day!” Jake said, raising his hands from his length and giving Liz a wave.

Liz stared hungrily at the tiny man for a second and swallowed before she regained control and started moving. With a sensual wave she blew a kiss and turned out of the bathroom. Jake heard her loud steps down the hall followed by the opening and closing of the front door, leaving him alone for the day.

*             *             *

                Later that afternoon as he was getting some work done Jake noticed he had an email in his inbox. HR had sent him a message asking if he needed more time. Before replying Jake took some time to think to himself. What if he really didn’t return back to normal? How long could he keep up the charade of not being able to come into work before they let him go? Should he just quit? He decided for now that he would ask for another week extension before making a firm decision.

                With that sent, his mind wandered. How could he get back to normal? Jake had spent quite a while looking for information on sudden shrinking or transforming into humans, but so far had little success. He decided to take another look but had similar results. Instead of information that could help him, all he could find were fetish sites full of images, 3d animations, and forum posts by individuals fantasizing about the very situation he was in.

The more Jake read the more his dark imagination took over leading him to wonder if he really was becoming just a pet to Liz. Had she really been into him the other night? Was that kiss real? Should he just accept his situation and enjoy it? He had to admit that life was not bad with Liz. She was very kind to him and had done her best to take care of all his needs. He could just quit his job and devote himself to her. Could he do it? Should he do it? Jake mulled the idea over while he got some work done.

*             *             *

                As four o’clock neared, Jake decided today he wanted to be ready to greet Liz when she came home. He had done enough work for now anyways. He signed off his computer and descended the several-story long ladder down the desk to the floor. He first made a brief detour to the bathroom where he had to climb up the side of the toilet to relieve himself. Then he headed toward the kitchen and climbed up onto the large island in the middle of the room. As he climbed the third ladder of the journey, Jake decided his arm strength had definitely been improving these past couple weeks. He was in far better shape now than he had ever been throughout his life. It felt great. Knowing that Liz would be doing her workout after she returned, he settled onto the counter and sat down with his legs crossed, happily awaiting the return of his titanic lover. His goddess. Goddess? Had he really just thought that?

                He didn’t have to wait long, it turned out. Shortly after four-thirty the familiar clicking of the front door’s lock sounded and the massive portal swung open followed by that familiar boom of each step she took. Liz was home right on time and her first stop was always the kitchen. As she rounded the corner and came into the room she immediately locked eyes with little Jake on the island counter and a huge smile filled her face.

                Jake’s chest glowed with warmth as she walked in as Liz’s smile melted away the doubts that had plagued him throughout the day. This was definitely more than just a fling. She cared about him, and he wanted to do anything he could for her. “How was your day?” Jake asked.

                “Long. I looked for excuses to leave early all day. I couldn’t wait to get back here.”

                “Busy day?”

                “Not at all. I’ve been sitting all day though. I think I need to squeeze in a quick run. Think you can wait another twenty minutes for me to get back?” Liz asked. She felt bad for leaving him right away but she was going nuts after sitting down in her cubicle all day.

                “Sure think, I’ll get some running in here while you’re away.”

                “Deal. But first can I have a kiss from my little human?”

                My little human. It was a simple phrase but it made Jake wonder what he must have looked like from her massive perspective. The difference in scale was magnified as she leaned forward and brought her muzzle down to him, closing her enormous hazel eyes as those velvet lips of hers neared, finally making contact with him and covering half his body. Her little human, Jake thought as the two shared a kiss, maybe he could live with that.

                Their kiss didn’t last long, but it left them both smiling as Liz withdrew and rose back to her full height. “You’re so cute,” she added. “I’m going to throw some running clothes on and I’ll be back in a bit. Don’t have too much fun while I’m gone,” she said.

                “I bet I can do forty laps of the place before you get back,” Jake said.

                “You’re on,” Liz said. With that, she turned and headed to her room. For his part, Jake headed to his ladder to begin the long descent to the floor. He had climbed the equivalent of at least fifteen floors today, probably more. This tiny lifestyle really was an excellent workout. By the time he made it to the hall Liz had already changed. He was standing in the middle of the hall when she left her room. Thankfully she saw him, but she didn’t stop. With a mischievous smile she continued walking, eyes locked on him for a minute and then her gaze shifted up and past him.

Thump, thump, THUMP, her hooves sounded along the floor as they got nearer. Jake stood and admired her tight jogging pants and top. Maybe he was crazy, maybe he was just too horny to think, or maybe he just trusted her that much, but he didn’t move from his spot in the centre of the hall as her titanic form approached. The floor began to shake below him as she got closer before finally one of her giant hooves slammed down just a few metres away from him and the other swung by, the breeze it generated was nearly enough to throw him off his feet. She had walked over him once before but now that they had been intimate with each other there was something different about this casual dominance. Goddess, Jake thought as she passed overhead, her swishing tail trailing behind her.

“You’re going to have to get moving if you want to get all those laps done,” Liz joked before opening the door.

“You just wait, I’m quicker than you think,” Jake replied, awakened by her voice.

“I hope you just mean quick at running,” Liz teased, “Back in a bit.” And with that the giant door swung shut.

Jake just laughed and started running. True to his word he managed forty laps of the hallway before Liz returned. It wasn’t just his arms that were getting stronger, he was getting faster at running too. Wanting to be clean and presentable for Liz’s return, he headed over to the bathroom and began the long ascent to the top of the sink. Jake wasn’t fast enough though and the sound of the front door opening reached him as he was midway up the ladder.

“Back!” Liz called out. Jake wanted to reply, but he knew his voice wouldn’t carry that far. She already clearly strained to hear him sometimes when they were in the same room. He didn’t have to worry about distance though because as usual she immediately started to walk down the hall and into the bathroom. Even the ladder shook slightly as her huge mass impacted the floor nearby.

“Oh, you’re already about to get washed up,” she observed, spotting Jake’s tiny form most of the way up his rope ladder.

“Yeah, I stink after all the running and climbing today,” Jake said.

“Mind if I join you?” Liz asked.

“I don’t think you’ll fit,” Jake joked.

Liz just laughed. Instead of continuing the conversation, she waited patiently as Jake finished ascending his ladder while she contemplated something. “Say,” she finally said casually, “do you want to join me in the big shower?”

Jake coughed. Yes. “Uh, are you sure that’s a good idea?” his rational brain corrected himself.

Liz’s top slipped up and over her head, exposing her chest to the miniscule human on the bathroom counter. Familiar feelings began to grow inside of Jake as he stared at her dark brown areolas which contrasted against each of her gentle, hazel mounds.

“Yes,” Liz said as she turned away from him, bending over and raising her tail and swishing its long hair onto her back. Her pants and undergarments rolled down over her massive rump leaving it fully exposed almost arms-reach from Jake. “Very sure,” she confirmed in a sensual tone.

Jake froze. Just in front of him was the massive vagina that had utterly dominated him last night and just above it was Liz’s huge anus, a large dark brown donut-shaped hole that could easily swallow him if it wanted. The strong, pungent smell of sweat and female musk that came as she disrobed overpowered his tiny senses. There was a sudden pressure at his groin as Jake’s cock swiftly pitched a tent in his pants. It couldn’t hurt to join her, could it?

“O… okay,” he heard himself mumble.  Liz’s sex wiggled slightly as it lingered in front of him for a little longer before she slowly stood back up, the warm hair of her tail fell around Jake, grazing against him before it swished away as she turned to face him again.

“What was that little man? Your voice was a little smaller than usual,” Liz moaned.

“Okay!” Jake called up to her, not wanting his little voice to go unheard to the goddess in front of him. But instead of looking up at her face, his eyes remained locked forward, entranced by her giant sex hovering between her legs before him. Through her legs he saw her tail swish again with excitement.

“Well then what are you waiting for? Do you want to shower wearing that?” she asked.

Jake snapped back to reality and immediately disrobed. He heard an aroused, “Mmmm, there it is,” from far above as his erection popped from his pants, projecting proudly from his waist.

Once he had doffed his clothing, a large palm appeared against the edge of the counter. “Climb on, squirt,” Liz cooed from above. She really likes joking about my size, doesn’t she, Jake mused to himself. Seeing the platform in front of him he didn’t hesitate. He stepped forward and crawled his naked form onto the large, warm skin of Liz’s palm. Rather than carry him into the shower, his stomach rose as Liz’s hand plummeted down to the ground below. “Alright, hop off and follow me,” she gently commanded.

Jake dutifully hopped off her hand and found himself between her two towering legs as she stood up. “You are so beautiful,” Jake declared, overcome by the sight of her form above him.

“And you are too cute,” she replied with a smile, her large face staring down at him over her modest chest, “now let’s get cleaned up.”

Her hooves rose and swung in turn up and away from Jake, carrying her toward the shower stall at the far end of the room. Three steps for Liz proved to be more than sixty for little Jake who half-jogged after the goddess toward the edge of the shower stall. As he approached, she slid open the glass door and turned on the water. She tested it a few times as Jake neared and stepped into the heavy rain ahead of him. Jake had some difficulty mounting the smooth waist-high tile wall at the base of the shower stall, but he managed to climb up and onto the rails that held the glass shower doors.  Some smaller drops of warm water began to dampen his hair and skin as he looked up to Liz.

A shining torrent of water poured out of the shower head far above and danced off Liz’s giant chest and shoulders as its crystal form plummeted down below. The remaining water flowed down Liz’s large form like a vertical river. Some of it managed to trickle down her entire body, down her legs and off her hooves onto the bright tile surface below.  The majority of the water, however, cascaded down her body and formed twin waterfalls between her legs from her body and from her tail.

“Come on in, Jake. The water’s nice,” Liz said, coaxing the tiny human in. He doubted she would be able to hear him over the noise of the water so he simply nodded and started forward. As he neared her, the droplets of water increased significantly in size, making it more and more difficult to walk or even stand. Liz must have sensed his difficulty as she added, “Come to the centre beneath me. You should be fine there. I’ll stay still for you.” The large glass door slid shut behind him as he pressed forward. There was no turning back now.

Humidity began to build rapidly after the door was shut and the small room became steamy. It wasn’t quite as warm as a sauna, but the warm water was a welcome source of relaxation for Jake’s tired muscles. He wasn’t exhausted but he had done quite a bit of running and climbing so far today. Hopefully Liz could help him get around so he could relax a bit this evening. It took a little longer but soon Jake was standing next to the waterfalls beneath Liz’s legs. Looking out, Jake could see condensation on the shower’s foggy glass panes.

Jake was beginning to wonder how he would wash himself when a white, foamy substance dripped down next to him. Ah, he would be using her shampoo. It made sense. Jake peered upward to see how Liz was doing and marveled at the sight. The bathroom lights gleamed off her wet body as it shifted gently while she rubbed shampoo into her chest and stomach. She hummed softly, clearly enjoying the comfortable warmth as much as he was. Jake’s eyes drifted from her front to her sex hovering far above. He admired it as it shifted left and right with her hips. Water droplets fell all around him from the shifting waterfalls produced by her thighs and tail above. The bright bathroom lights shone off the remaining water flowing down her towering legs creating small rainbows for the little man to see thanks to the bright bathroom lights. Liz ducked her head down to wash some shampoo from her hair. The result was a splash of water that surrounded her head, refracting light from the bathroom and creating a brief halo around her. To little Jake below it was a sure sign of her newfound divinity in his horny and loving mind.

Before he could admire her much further a large glob of foamy shampoo fresh from her head fell right on top of him covering him almost completely. His eyes stung briefly before managed to wipe them clear. He got to work cleaning himself off, but every time he washed off Liz’s soap more would come down. He was going to have to get used to doing things a little slower now that he was sharing the shower with a girl as large as Liz. Soon enough, though, he finished and was able to direct his attention up again and admire her as she cleaned herself.

Far above Jake, Liz was truly enjoying herself. She loved hot showers after a long day and a long run and she was loving them even more today. She knew that the shower by itself would have easily overpowered tiny Jake and knowing that her large form was protecting him made her feel happy. She didn’t want Jake to totally rely on her, but she loved that her body was an essential part of such a simple activity has showering. It excited her. She was the only thing standing between Jake’s safety and certain peril and he had trusted her enough to stand right beneath her. He was below her right now, a tiny human between her hooves. She couldn’t see him or hear him, but she knew he was there and that he needed her. The though was making her wet. Maybe she could let Jake clean her a bit. He should be allowed to participate, right?

 Jake had just finished washing the last bit of soap from his body when the waterfall he was using shifted back a bit before starting to approach him again. To his left and right, Liz’s hooves were stepping outward slightly. Confused, Jake looked up. Liz was now bent forwards and looking down at him and her face growing larger as she descended into a squat with her waist fast approaching the tiny human. Jake’s instincts told him to run or to duck, but he trusted Liz and stood fast. Down she came until her descent bottomed out, leaving her sex at head height in front of him with the rest of her body forming a roof over Jake’s head and protecting him from the water above.

“Hey Jake,” Liz boomed over the heavy patter of rain, “could you help me out a little bit? I need your tiny hands to clean a few tight spaces my big fingers can’t reach.”

Jake froze for second, still processing the sight of Liz’s giant sex right in front of him. “Okay!” he shouted without thinking much further.

“Just go ahead and rub, you shouldn’t need any extra soap,” Liz added, grabbing the safety handle on the side of the shower just in case.

Jake took a step forward toward the shimmering lips that shone with light reflected from the surrounding room. Most of the water that had flowed before had shifted to the large tail that now sat on the shower floor behind Liz, but some water still trickled down from above, clinging to Liz’s large form as it flowed down to her large cheeks to his left and right. Jake reached out and rubbed at the large lips that hovered in front of him. He made sure to rub firmly, lest he tickle Liz and throw her off balance. Her large bottom shifted slightly as a moan echoed through the shower stall. Jake continued to rub and massage into every little fold of Liz’s vulva, being careful to avoid her clitoris for now. He gradually washed down from the top of her vulva toward the bottom, also avoiding putting his hands too far in. She had asked him to wash, not to please her, and he wanted to do his best to follow her instructions.

Liz felt that familiar warmth growing through her, from her loins and up to her chest and then throughout her body. His little hands were like magic, massaging her in all the right places like her big fingers never could. She whimpered slightly as he gradually made his way lower. Part of Liz hoped that he would start to fondle and push deeper into her with his little arms but instead he dutifully kept to washing her. Liz felt her heart rush. Much like he was trusting her right now, she was testing her own trust of him. She hoped he was enjoying this as much as she was. As he neared the very base of her sex she was surprised when he didn’t stop, but instead continued rubbing lower and lower.

“You don’t need to go further if you don’t want to,” Liz said, her voice quivering with arousal from Jake’s tiny efforts.

Jake didn’t reply, he just continued to rub lower and lower down Liz’s perineum. Much like yesterday, he was excited that he could have a strong effect on a being so large, and now he was curious. Curious at how her other entrance felt. He had seen her washing thoroughly above, so he knew it was entirely clean already, but he had been asked to check and he was going to do that. He took a couple steps forward and had to bend down slightly as he proceeded under her. Liz’s perineum soon formed a fleshy ceiling over Jake’s head as his hands probed against her soft anus. The muscular ring clenched in response to his touch. He massaged his hands around the outside and into the hole, bringing his fingers up against the threshold but not letting them sink inside. As he continued to rub, the soft ring clenched and relaxed more and more. Jake found himself mesmerized by how the fleshy muscle moved in response to his touch. Soon, however, he felt he had rubbed enough and lowered his hands.

“Don’t stop,” he heard Liz’s voice from somewhere overhead. “Please,” it begged.

Jake raised his hands again and dutifully began rubbing Liz’s anus, working his hands around it gradually as if he were kneading dough. He heard a deep moan that increased in volume above. Behind him, he heard a wet, slick noise made by Liz’s fingers as they rubbed her clitoris and labia. Jake leaned forward and found himself dragging his tongue across her donut’s surface. He heard a gasp from overhead.

“Don’t stop,” she repeated, her voice desperate.

Jake pressed his chest and shoulders against the muscular ring as much as she could and found one of his hands probing toward the entrance, slipping in slightly. It felt like he was shaking hands with something very strong, very warm, and very wet. The ringed muscle grabbed against his hand as his fingers tickled and massaged the inside. He pulled back and found that there was some resistance, but his hand was small and slick enough that the greedy muscle couldn’t keep hold of him.

Jake was about to try putting his hand in again when he heard a cry from above. Liz’s ring shoved downward slightly, throwing Jake back onto the hard tile below. Dazed and lying on his back, Jake looked up and was relieved to find that he was okay. Then, Liz’s ass plummeted down as she lost her balance, her huge cheeks landing on either side of him thankfully spared him from her heavy weight, but her anus still pressed down hard against his head and chest. He should have been dead, or at least knocked out, but he felt totally fine. Perhaps his small body was a bit more resilient than previously thought? Either way he wasn’t about to start questioning things, but he didn’t want to go and test his limits anytime soon. He’d take any margin of error he could get dealing with someone as large as Liz. Before he could think any more Liz’s ring flexed and her body pushed down slightly more over top of him, compressing him enough to force the breath from his lungs while dangerous amounts of water continued to flow around him. Thankfully it retreated briefly allowing him a breath before thrusting down again and then again.

                Far above, Liz was lost in her orgasm. Her hips thrust down once, twice, and a third time as waves of pleasure flowed through her. She hadn’t expected to finish so quickly but Jake’s tiny efforts against her rear had quickly pushed her over the edge. Sitting there and basking in afterglow for a few more seconds she proceeded to lift her rear up and away so she could look down and thank him. She gasped at what she saw. Jake was lying motionless against the tile below her. She hadn’t sat down on him, had she? Was he okay?

                “Jake, are you-” she began but Jake just raised his hand with a thumps up. Liz immediately reached down and grabbed Jake as gently as she could into a single massive hand, holding a second palm over top of him to shield him from the water that still showered down onto them both. “You had me worried for a second,” she said with genuine concern in her voice.

                “I’m fine, I just got shoved around a bit,” Jake replied. “I am just as surprised I’m okay as you. Maybe being small has some perks?” he wondered aloud.

                Liz didn’t want to chance checking if he was right, not right now anyway. Her mind was focused elsewhere now that she knew he was okay. “That felt amazing. Your tiny hands are magic,” she said.

                “Anything to please a living goddess,” came Jake’s lust-filled reply as he blushed heavily.

                Now it was Liz’s turn to blush. “It looks like you enjoyed yourself too,” Liz observed, her eyes locked onto Jake’s erect length. “Care to continue where we left off this morning?”

                Jake stared at the hungry beast in front of him, now increasingly aware of how close to her mouth he was getting. He nodded, “Please.”

                Without delay the humongous mouth opened and a large, slick tongue assaulted Jake’s front, slathering him and rubbing against his torso. He moaned as the muscle withdrew and found himself rushing forward and his cock sliding between her lips as he was pressed into Liz’s wet, velvet muzzle. Liz pursed her lips, poking them out against Jake’s waist and then retracting them. The feeling was overwhelming and Jake soon thrusted rhythmically into her moving lips.

                A sharp exhale through the large nostrils left and right of his head momentarily deafened Jake while he too breathed heavily. Some water continued to flow over Liz’s nose and across Jake’s body but he remained protected from most of the deluge by Liz’s hand above him. Her lips continued to knead and thrust against his length. Aside from Liz toying with him last night, he had never had sex before, but he imagined the sensation might have felt a little something like this. After a couple short minutes, the rubbing and sucking proved too much and Jake cried out, spraying his load into the large lips in front of him. Liz continued to suckle against him for a few seconds longer before finally withdrawing.

                “There we go,” Liz said in a lust-filled voice, her lips and tongue exaggerating every syllable, “alllll clean.”

                Liz rinsed both her sex and her tiny human off a little more before shutting off the shower. Keeping Jake in hand she slid the door open and headed back out into the now steamy bathroom. They had been in there for quite a while longer than she had expected. To help get rid of the steam Liz switched on the bathroom fan she had forgotten earlier. Then she placed Jake next to his towel and began to dry herself off.

                “Well that was quite the deep clean,” Jake joked as he picked up his handcloth.

                Liz laughed. “You’re great at getting all the tight spaces.

                “I work well under pressure,” Jake laughed.

                Liz giggled again. “Next time I won’t sit on you. Unless you want me to that is.”

                Jake continued to joke and laugh with Liz as the pair dried themselves off. Being small made things like showering more difficult, but it was worth it if he could do enjoy it together with Liz.