- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


It was all Jake could do not to finish himself off before Liz got back. The things he had seen, felt, and smelled tonight were clouding his thoughts. He had never been with a woman and here he was now, waiting on the bed of the return of the titan he was in love with so they could do god knows what together. He hadn’t even thought about what he was supposed to do to please her. He suddenly wondered whether he would he even be able to please her.

A familiar thumping interrupted Jake’s thoughts as he sat near the foot of the bed. Through the doorway he spied a shadow approaching. Then, she appeared. Liz’s brown fur shone in the light from down the hall as she entered the darkened bedroom. For a moment Liz just stood there, leaning against the doorway with a hand on her hip. Then, without a word she walked forward, hips swaying with every pounding step. As she neared the bed, Jake began to feel the large surface below him rock and quake with each heavy step.

With a few short steps, Liz stood looming over the foot her bed. Down in front of her was Jake, barely longer or larger than one of her fingers. Her thoughts about his tiny form were driving the fire that had now spread through her body and centred on a few key areas. Her casual thoughts of Jake earlier in the night had been replaced by a need. She had an itch to scratch. A place that needed filling. She had no worries about his small size. Her dreams about being with Jake and being with a tiny human were coming true. She hoped Jake was feeling the same way as her thumbs pulled her waistband out.

Jake stared up as massive hands flanked Liz’s hips and pulled the waistband of her wet panties out. Down they slid until they were just covering her mons. Looking down Liz quietly and calmly asked, “You sure you’re okay with this?”

Jake sat there speechless and nodded.

Liz’s panties slid farther down, gradually revealing a pair of wet, fully exposed labia. Once her panties reached her thighs she simply let them go and down they plummeted to the floor below. There she was above him. Fully exposed with her moist lower lips glistening overhead. Jake’s erection now strained painfully against his pants.

“Whoa,” was all he could muster as he stared up at the exposed crotch of the titanic mare looming over him. The thick scent of her arousal once again surrounded Jake, clouding his love-drunk thoughts further.

“May I join you?” Liz pretended to ask as she leaned forward and her huge hands descended onto the bed’s surface to the left and the right of Jake. The heavy weight of her body pressing into the mattress was enough to shake Jake off his feet and onto his back. He could only watch as Liz locked eyes before looking past him and proceeding forward. Jake went from seeing Liz’s face, to seeing the underside of her chin. Then his vision was filled by her bobbing chest as she crawled right over top of him. Liz’s whole weight shifted onto the bed as she lifted her legs onto the mattress, tossing Jake about as she crawled forward. Soon her navel formed a ceiling over top of him, and then he looked up and saw her glistening lips, wet with arousal.

Once Liz had crawled over top of Jake, she rolled onto her back, settling down near the head of the bed. The quaking surface of the bed from her crawling had left Jake lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. As the bed settled, Jake rolled over onto his hands and knees and raised his head. In front of him lay Liz, her legs spread lazily out to either side in a relaxed, sensual pose. Her eyes were locked on his tiny form as she lay there, torso propped up on her elbows, biting her lip. Before he could stand up she leaned forward and grasped his tiny form in a single hand. Jake found himself whisked up to Liz’s massive face. Her aroused expression showed she was clearly as drunk on arousal as he was.

“It doesn’t seem fair that I’m the only one showing off. Time for these go,” she said as her free hand tugged at Jake’s pants.

Jake gave a surprised yelp as the pants flew off. Her huge thumb and index finger rested under his arms, blocking any chance of resistance, not that he could have or even wanted to stop her. His arousal throbbed as it was exposed to the open air.

“You’re pretty big for a little guy,” Liz cooed as she pulled him closer to her eyes for a thorough inspection. She licked a finger and brought it up to probe his front, caressing his legs, then his chest, and finally making little swirls around his tiny length. “Looks like you’re almost as excited as I am.”

Jake found himself incapable of speaking and simply moaned as Liz’s finger caressed and toyed with his length. Never having been with a woman before, he had never experienced such an intense feeling. Her touch was sending pulses of pleasure up his spine that caused his hips to twist and grind into her large digit. The texture of her large fingerprint felt magical as it brushed across his flared glans. Round and around her finger went, teasing his length and lightly tickling his sack below from time to time.

Then Jake was lowered to Liz’s muzzle, stopping right before her lips. “Mmmmm,” her voice rumbled. Her lips flared out as she gave his entire front a wet kiss that he did his best to return. “I bet you taste nice,” Liz said as she opened her mouth slightly. Jake was suddenly assaulted by humidity and the smell of wine. Liz’s flat wet tongue slithered out and slowly dragged itself across Jake’s front starting at his feet before spending some extra time at his groin and then travelling all the way up his chest to his head, forcing him to look up. She licked a few more times trapping him between her warm, moist tongue and her warm, firm palm. Each time he felt himself coming closer to the edge. Luckily, Liz stopped before he reached his limit.

“Oh you are tasty. I bet you are wondering how I taste too,” Liz said. Jake heard a gooey noise from below and realized that Liz had been pleasing herself with her other hand while he was being slathered by her tongue. She drew her hand back again from her mouth. “Do you think you could help me out?” Liz asked, her voice groaning with need.

“I’ll try,” Jake said, unsure of himself but still driven by his arousal.

Liz said nothing at first. She just bit her lip and continued to breath heavily, each exhale from her nose hit Jake like a quick, warm gale. “You sure?” she asked to confirm. He had to have the final say, she insisted to her horny self.

“I want to try,” Jake said, trying to sound more confident than he was feeling inside. It was one thing to fantasize about being powerless in the grasp of a sex-crazed goddess. It was a whole other thing entirely to actually be there. Jake’s mind grappled with the sexuality and the potential dangers presented by his current situation. He honestly didn’t know how strong or durable he was and part of him was concerned that he might not survive pleasing a being as large as Liz. That part of his mind was no longer in control of decision-making, however. His cock was in the driver’s seat now and it demanded he give it a go.

“Just tell me if it’s too much. Be honest, okay? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or unsafe,” Liz said. She could only imagine what this whole experience was like for Jake. It was taking a significant amount of self-control to not just shove his tiny form inside of her and go to town. Slowly she began to lower the hand holding Jake down her body.

Liz’s face soared away as he plummeted past her neck and across her hulking chest, admiring the curves as much as he could from between her thumb and index finger. As he continued downward, Liz’s aroma only grew stronger. The gooey sounds of earlier had stopped now and had been replaced by the sticky sound of Liz’s fingers making flat circles against her flared labia somewhere beneath him.

Jake was lowered down after passing Liz’s navel and found his slobbery wet form deposited where her stomach ended and just above where her mons pubis began. He was surprised at how much warmer she was now compared to when he had climbed her during the truth or dare game earlier. He welcomed the warmth, however, as the saliva on his front had begun to cool while he was ferried south.

Jake looked down toward the mound in front of him and admired the scale of the large oscillating wrist that massaged the soft crevasse between Liz’s thighs as she awaited him. He dropped to his knees and slid forward timidly, trying to keep from falling as the “ground” rocked rhythmically beneath him. He was thankful that Liz was doing her best to keep relatively still, but she could only keep herself so steady as she pleased herself in anticipation of Jake.

Bit by bit Jake edged forward until finally his head peaked over and into the deep equine canyon between Liz’s thighs. Directly below Jake was her giant labia, probably a tiny bit taller than he was but it was hard to tell from this angle. Above her soft sensitive petals was a familiar round nub that Jake had seen in a number of videos and images before. He had never encountered one in the flesh and certainly hadn’t expected the first one he saw to be larger than his fist. Not wanting to disappoint Liz or keeping her waiting too long, Jake reached out. Just before his hands made contact he paused, took a deep breath, and then lowered his palm.

Liz gasped and dropped her shoulders and neck back onto the bed. The sensation was unlike anything she had felt before. It was stimulating enough to have Jake’s tiny weight crawling around so close to her sex, but the sensations triggered by his hands rubbing against her clitoris were something else. It was a tickle at first but then he pressed a little harder. Liz had also never been intimate with anyone before and while she imagined it was different with someone larger, she was quickly overwhelmed by the feelings spreading through her body. She barely managed to avoid bucking her hips as Jake played with the sensitive button, but pleasure and passion soon won out and she began rocking her hips, humping at an invisible mass above her as her tiny passenger stroked on.

Jake was getting an entirely different experience between her legs. He had heard and felt the loud flop when Liz had collapsed back onto the bed. He must have been doing something right because she was moaning and breathing much more heavily now. Her scent was the only thing he could smell at this point and her moans filled his ears. As he caressed her clit his hands, arms, and chest quickly became drenched in a thin, slippery slime that coated her sex and the areas immediately surrounding it. All was going well until the ‘ground’ beneath Jake shifted. His perch quickly went from being like a soft, warm bed to being on the back of a giant, bucking bronco.  He tried to continue pleasing Liz but found himself sliding and then tossed forwards and over her mound, tumbling into the gap between her legs.

Liz felt the rubbing on her clitoris stop and the weight on her mound had disappear. Drunk on lust, however, she simply took over where little Jake left off, forgetting him momentarily. In an instant her still-sticky fingers covered her clitoris and much of her labia and began rubbing furiously in circles while her moans increased in volume and pitch.

Between her legs Jake was now witnessing Liz’s masturbation from a unique and precarious perspective. Thankfully, her legs spread wider as she started to rub herself. Jake’s ears filled with the sound not unlike macaroni being stirred, a sound only amplified by his tiny size. He managed to get onto his hands and knees and then stand up as the bed was not moving nearly as much as Liz’s body had been. Standing up he was still only barely head height with Liz’s glistening labia. Close enough, he figured, and he stepped toward Liz while her fingers spun like a whirlwind against her sex above. Risk no longer factored into Jake’s decision-making and pleasing Liz was now all that occupied Jake’s mind. He leaned his entire body against her perineum before slapping his arms up against her wet lips. This elicited another moan and thrust from the titan, tossing Jake on his back as Liz masturbated herself at an increasing pace right above him.

Liz was surprised to feel Jake’s two tiny hands touch her lower labia but she didn’t slow her pace. Instead, she began to dig her middle and ring fingers into her vagina right above Jake’s head while her thumb continued to massage her clitoris. Within a few seconds, lust was all that consumed her thoughts. All she wanted to do was fill that hole and massage herself so she could sate that warm desire within her. Liz’s hips began to thrust upward again and her moaning increased in volume as she got closer and closer.

Jake was knocked away onto his back by another strong buck of Liz’s hips and could only watch at as her giant hips twisted and thrusted while her fingers continued their work. Liz’s legs lifted off the bed as she spread her knees even wider. Her huge stature meant that with no accommodations for Jake. He was powerless to assist her and simply tumbled around as she shifted increasingly on the bed. It was an odd feeling to know that he was triggering this sexual activity yet incapable of physically contributing as he laid between her legs.  He noticed a thick white fluid beginning to coat Liz’s plunging fingers and the outer surfaces of Liz’s labia.  Soon heavy Liz’s moans became whines and gasps before suddenly her body bucked and tensed with her hand stationary.

As Liz’s orgasm gradually subsided, clarity returned to her. The first thing she did was relax. Her shoulders and her arms slumped down, relaxing against the bed. Next, she eased her legs back down to the bed, still spread wide and her hand gently massaged her lower lips. That orgasm had been significantly more intense than usual and it was thanks to little Jake. Jake. He had finally opened up to her. She exhaled contently as she thought back to a few short minutes ago when his hands had caressed her clitoris from atop her mound. Where was the little guy, anyway? Carefully, she eased her shoulders back up slightly and peered downward at her mons finding it empty. Oh shit, where had he gone? She sat up farther, careful with where she placed her weight lest she accidentally hurt him. Why hadn’t he stayed on her where it was safe?

Jake had just managed to stand up but was rocked off his feet and onto his back again as Liz sat up. He let out a cry in surprise as her hips rolled forward, her sex rapidly descending forward and down, flat towards the bed and only stopping less than a metre over top of him. Liz’s smell held Jake captive him for a few seconds before he stared to crawl backwards and out from beneath Liz’s enormous sex. Thankfully, Liz noticed him trying to move and shifted her whole body back and off from over top of him.

“There you are, what are you doing down there, little lover?” Liz asked, her words slurred slightly by alcohol and afterglow.

“I, uh, fell,” Jake replied, not sure if he was ready to admit that her thrusts alone had tossed him off her and away from her multiple times.

“Aw, was I too rough for you?” Liz asked, suddenly concerned, “I’m sorry, I don’t know my own strength now.”

“It’s fine, I wasn’t really able to help anyways,” Jake said. He honestly didn’t feel like he had done much.

“Oh, you are so wrong. Your little hands felt amazing that I completely lost myself there. I haven’t climaxed that hard in, I can’t remember ever feeling that good. I will make sure to be a bit more careful next time,” Liz promised.

'Next time?' Jake’s thoughts echoed involuntarily.

“Oh, it looks like we aren’t quite done here though,” Liz added, her eyes focused on the tiny human’s erection jutting out from his waist.

Jake gulped. Everything had happened so fast he hadn’t even noticed that he hadn’t finished yet. His mind was still hypnotized by Liz’s scent and her massive, sexy body straddling him. She could completely smother him with her labia if she really wanted to. The thought elicited a twitch in his length. He stayed silent, holding Liz’s stare as she bit her lip overhead, her hips slowly shifting and her chest heaving as she sat there looming above. He was completely at her mercy, now.

“No need to be shy, Jake. Let help me you with that,” Liz said as her posture slumped backwards a bit, flaring her hips and facing her vagina directly at Jake’s prone form. With one arm braced against the bed behind her, Liz took two Jake-sized fingers and slipped them back into her sex, moaning softly as she did. Jake stared with wonder at how easily two digits nearly as large as he disappeared inside her. What if… No way, he wouldn’t survive that. Would he?

Jake didn’t have more time to consider the thought. Liz’s fingers emerged fully coated in her translucent fluids. A sticky strand of her viscous ejaculate still connected to her sex before finally letting go. Then her fingers approached Jake as he rested on his back. The large digits settled on his cock, slathering it and his surrounding abdomen and thighs with her thick, warm lubricating fluids. Jake’s back arched as the ridges of Liz’s fingers again slid against his glans. Then she began to slowly slide the warm digits up and down, coating more of Jake’s torso and thighs in her sticky secretions. After he was sufficiently slathered, her thumb joined the foray, quickly becoming slick with her fluids as well. Looking down at him with hungry eyes, Liz gently eased Jake’s length between the tips of her thumb, index finger, and middle fingers. The three giant digits left a small slick hole in the centre perfectly scaled for Jake’s throbbing length.

Liz began to thrust her slick fingers and Jake was instantly overrun with pleasure. He began thrusting into Liz’s fingers as she worked the slick surfaces up and down against his length. “Ohhhh you like that do you,” she teased from far above.

Jake simply moaned in response. This was giving him a wave of pleasure he had never thought possible before as Liz continued masturbating him gently. She gradually increased her pace, encouraged by his thrusting hips and his tiny moans. Up and down her fingers went and quicker and quicker. Jake was left gasping as the sensation in and around his groin intensified. His first time with another was proving quite different from what he had envisioned but god did he feel good right now. He lasted only a few pleasure-filled seconds before he finally tensed up. A sudden rush of warm pressure filled his length as a strong tingling traveled up his spine. His manic thrusting suddenly became measured as Jake pushed his seed out onto Liz’s fingers. After a few deep thrusts he collapsed back against the bed, totally spent.

“Aw, you’re so cute when you cum,” Liz teased. She continued to stare down at him with a warm smile as she brought her fingers up to her face. She looked at them briefly before sucking the fluids off of each digit. “Mmmm, I think I even tasted your little load on there too,” she half-moaned.

“Whoa. That was something else,” Jake panted.

“You’re telling me. Your little hands are magic,” Liz replied.

“I wish I could have used them more. Your big hands aren’t half bad either,” Jake said.

“Don’t worry. We just need practice,” Liz suggested, emphasizing the last word. “I’m glad my first time was with you, though,” she added.

              “Does that even count?” Jake asked. “I mean we didn’t even really…” his voice trailed off.

              “Thinking of you is what made me cum, Jake,” Liz stated with a smile.

              “Next time I want it to be more than just the thought of me helping,” Jake stated, smiling back at her.

              Liz picked up Jake and gave him a huge kiss. Before she went to put him down, she asked, “You know, it’s been kind of lonely in this big bed these past few nights. Would you like to keep me company tonight?”

“Yes,” Jake replied immediately. He immediately wondered how he could safely sleep with a being so large, what if she rolled over? What if she accidentally pushed him or dropped him off the bed, what if. Jake’s thoughts were interrupted as he began to move with Liz’s hand.

Liz leaned back and rested her head on her pillow. She knew she should probably get out of bed and get them both cleaned up, but she was still basking in her afterglow and was feeling truly happy that she had made Jake finish so easily as well. Cleaning could wait until morning. As soon as she settled down on her back with her head on the pillow, she placed Jake with his torso and head between her modest breasts and rested her still sex-damp fingers right on top of him.

Jake was suddenly trapped below a hand that weighed several times more than him and between two breasts that were significantly larger than him. Liz’s warmth surrounded him and her heartbeat below helped to soothe him. As he rose and fell with each of her now relaxed breaths, Jake pondered to himself. Maybe he could just ignore the dangers and enjoy his predicament just this once.

“Hey Liz?” Jake whispered up to Liz.

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“Thank you too, little guy,” Liz replied. The two laid there a little longer with Liz’s hand still holding little Jake firmly in place between her breasts. By now the sticky fluid that had coated her hand and him had partially adhered him to the surface. It was a weird feeling at first and Jake tried his best to ignore it as he enjoyed his view of the giant breasts to either side of him. It wasn’t much longer before Liz’s breathing slowed down. What a Sunday it had been for them both.

Jake, however, didn’t find sleep quite so easily. Despite the comfortable heat, the stickiness of the fluids that still coated him along with the constant movement was something he wasn’t used to and caused him to try to shift. He found himself unable to, however, as he was immobilized by the giant hand pinning him down and the sticky fluids that had now glued him to her front. This was going to take some getting used to. Then, as he lay there between Liz’s breasts, post-coital clarity began to take over.

Instead of relaxation, anxiety grew inside him. Why, was he suddenly nervous? Liz and he had kissed. He now knew she shared the feelings he had for him. They had even made love. Sort of, anyways. Did that count as love? And why had he simply said ‘thank you’ afterward? He didn’t mention his feelings for her, and she didn’t really overtly say it either. Had he really done much to help her?

For a few agonizing minutes his mind ate away at him. It didn’t make sense why he was so worried at first, but then it became clear. He was tiny. He wasn’t even a short wolf anymore. He was nothing but a doll-sized human. How could he ever be enough for someone large and beautiful like Liz? Sure, she had fun tonight, but eventually the novelty would wear off and she would probably get bored of him. Then she would want a real relationship with something more than a doll. And when that time came, she wouldn’t want a tiny human holding her back from continuing her life.

Could he ever be more than just a pet to her? Or just her personal sex toy? And how had he even transformed in the first place? Thinking a bit longer Jake finally made up his mind. He would do his best to show Liz he loved her, but he had to find a way to return back to normal and escape this doomed fate so he could be together with her properly.