- Text Size +

It had been several hours since Jake had been sat on by Liz. By now both of them had enjoyed some supper and Jake was lying down on a folded shirt Liz had left him on the coffee table, still reliving the event in his mind over and over. He wasn’t scared or distraught. He felt quite the opposite. He hadn’t quite seen her behind plunge down on top of him, but he had seen it soar high above from only centimetres in front of him. The sight had blown him away. Never had he seen something so big, and sexy so near to him. He had been touching it. His whole body had almost been forced against it. If only Liz hadn’t been his good friend and now roommate, maybe they could have some more fun together.

More fun together was exactly what Liz was thinking about as she was lying down on the couch next to Jake’s hangout. She still felt bad about earlier. Bad, but also excited. Aroused. She had held absolute dominance over Jake and been completely unaware of his plight. She had compressed him, moved him around, and aroused him, all without the faintest idea of what she was doing. She hadn’t even hurt him somehow. He could have even climaxed thanks to her behind and she wouldn’t have known.

It wasn’t that she had dominated him. It was that she could bring someone so much excitement and pleasure just by existing. Her ass had just sat down and been there. All she had done was shift a little bit. She didn’t have to do anything special. Jake got an erection simply from being beneath her. It was her first true experience with her fantasy of being with a human. She had decided to prod a little more tonight, but how could she get him to open up? Then Liz had an idea.

“Hey Jake?” Liz asked, trying to sound as innocent as she could.

“What’s up? Jake said, awoken from his daydream about being sat on again.

“You bored?”

“Quite, actually. I was thinking of playing some games or something.” Jake said.

“How about we play a game together,” Liz suggested, angling her neck so she could look over at Jake as he laid down on that shirt on the coffee table.

“What did you have in mind?” Jake asked, raising his head to meet Liz’s gaze.

“How about we play some truth of dare?” Liz proposed.  

“Isn’t that a drinking game?” Alex wondered aloud.

“Sure is. I can grab some wine from the other room. What do you say?” She asked.

“I guess we can give it a go if you want. I don’t remember the last time I played that.” 

“Don’t sound too enthusiastic,” Liz said as she eased herself upright and stood up to go get a bottle of wine she had sitting in the kitchen. She made sure to grab a shot glass for little Jake after filling a rather large glass for herself. She didn’t want to get him drunk or do anything crazy, she just wanted to ease the tension she was sensing between them. And why not have some fun together?

When she returned she found Jake sitting up on the clothing, clearly awoken from the half slumber Liz had been sneaking a peak at here and there earlier. “Here you go, I can refill it if you end up needing it,” Liz joked.

Jake stared at the bucket-sized shot glass full of wine in front of him. She didn’t expect him to finish all of that, did she? Hopefully she would help him because he didn’t even know how his human body would do with alcohol. He hadn’t been the strongest or most resilient drinker as a wolf and he could only imagine how much of a lightweight he was now, no pun intended. Gotta start somewhere, he figured as he took a sip.

Instead of taking her perch on the couch, Liz chose to sit down on the ground, stretching her long legs out to the side and leaning back against her arms with her upper torso slightly above Jake’s height as he stood up on the table.  She took a swig from her glass and set it down on the table, noting that the thin glass neck alone towered over tiny Jake. She bet he could even bathe in her glass of wine if he really wanted to. Wouldn’t that be a sight, she mused to herself. Before her mind wandered too much she asked Jake, “You ready?”

“Sure,” he said, “but who will go first?”

“Well I suggested the game so I guess I should start,” she declared. “How about we start with a truth?”

Jake took a second to think. The one thing he didn’t like about this game was putting other people on the spot. He didn’t want to accidentally say something or ask something that might offend or dampen Liz’s spirits. Especially after earlier. She had been quiet toward him since then and he worried that she was feeling down. “Have you ever stolen something?” he asked, hoping it wasn’t too cheesy of a question.

Liz laughed and took a second to think. “Going with a basic one to start, are we? I don’t think I have done anything interesting like that,” she said. “I’ve stolen some small office supplies from work.”

“Never downloaded any music or anything like that?” Jake asked, taking a sip.

Liz honestly hadn’t really stolen anything interesting. She was very conscious about right and wrong and always done her best to stay on the good side of others. She had guessed that was one of the reasons she didn’t really fit into many of the ‘cool’ groups at work and back when she had been at school. It was also one of the reasons she liked Jake. He also seemed very conscious of others around him. Picking up her drink she said, “I honestly can’t remember but just in case I’m lying by accident I’ll take a drink too.”

Jake laughed and said, “alright, no worries.”

“Your turn,” Liz said after downing a large portion of her glass.

“Truth,” Jake called.

“Have you ever peed in the shower?” Liz asked, hoping to loosen things up a bit after her rather tame answer.

Jake laughed at the softball question. “Of course, I’m fairly sure all guys have done it at least once.”

It was Liz’s turn to chuckle, “Yeah, that sounds about right. My turn and let’s do another truth,” she said before taking another large sip.

“What’s your biggest insecurity?” Jake asked.

Oh man, he was going deep a little quick with that one, but it didn’t take Liz long to think of her answer. “Hm, I’ve always been a bit insecure about my shape. I’m a lot taller than most people, but compared to most girls my chest is a bit on the flat side. They have some size, but that’s only because of how large the rest of me is. I’ve always been a bit jealous of some of the girls. I don’t want watermelons, but it would be nice not to need to add too much padding to give them shape.” Crap, she was rambling. Thankfully when she glanced down she saw Jake was smiling and listening intently.

“Well they’re definitely not small to me,” Jake joked as he took his drink.

Liz laughed with relief. “Aw, well I’m pretty sure a lot of me is not small to you at this size.” Wow, was he really not bothered by her small chest? Didn’t guys prefer girls with large tits?

It was Jake’s turn to giggle a bit. He took another big sip of wine from the shot glass in front of him. “Alright, my turn. Truth.”

“What’s your biggest turn-on?” Liz asked. You went deep. My turn.

Jake didn’t take more than a second to think before taking a drink.

“Aw, don’t want to share?” Liz teased.

“That’s the game, I’m happy to drink at that one,” he said. Jake was honestly a little surprised by Liz’s question. He had gone a bit deep with his truth statement and had not expected Liz to open up. He wasn’t about to tell Liz that she was his biggest turn-on, though. And he wasn’t going to try lying to her. 

Maybe she had gone too fast there. Oh well. “Ok then. My turn,” she said. Let’s see try something else. “Dare.”

Jake took a second to think. “How about you put an ice cube in your mouth and leave it there until it melts?” Jake suggested.

Liz hadn’t heard that one before. She was a little disappointed at how tame the dare was, but a dare was a dare. “Alright, let me go grab one,” she said as she stood up and wandered to the kitchen.

Jake took another rather large sip of wine as he sat and waited. In a few seconds Liz returned with an ice cube between her fingers in one hand and the rest of her bottle of wine in the other. “I figured we might need it,” she joked. “Alright. Here goes,” she said before leaning in and opening wide with an “ahhhhhh,” and presenting Jake with a massive view of the inside of her maw. Then she popped the ice cube inside and let it sit on her tongue in plain sight of Jake before snapping her jaw shut. She was surprised at how cold it felt but held on until the ice melted and disappeared into a trickle of water  down her throat.

Holy shit, thought Jake, that was hot. He hadn’t expected her to make a show of popping it in her mouth but the sight had been something else. At his small size he could make out every detail of her flat, equine teeth, her long, flat tongue, and even the texture of her lips soft. Seeing her tongue handle a cube of ice nearly half as big as he with such ease was equally arousing. Thankfully he was already blushing from the wine and his reaction went unnoticed by Liz.

“Looks like I’m not the only one with brain freeze right now. It’s your turn, you going to choose?” she asked. Jake had been daydreaming again.

“Oh yeah,” he said before taking his sip. “Truth.”

Another truth? Liz was a bit disappointed, but she accepted that he might take a little time to open himself up to a dare or two.

 “What is the most intimate experience you have ever had?”

Jake immediately dipped his head and took a big swig of the wine in front of him. He felt his face getting warm as the wine started to take effect. He was going to have to be careful. He didn’t want to overdo things too much and shock or scare Liz away from him. Truth or dare was always a bit risky that way in his experience. The truth was their reading session the other day was the most intimate thing he had ever experienced and he didn’t want Liz to think less of him for it. Most men had been with several partners at this point in life…

Liz watched him drink and felt a pang of disappointed again. She was hoping he would open up a little but more with this game but he was still holding back from her. Was it a lack of trust? Or was he worried about pushing her away by talking about someone else? Either way she was hoping to get this game going her way so she made up her mind for the next challenge.

“My turn now. Dare,” Liz said.

“Hm,” Jake said as he paused to think for a minute. Liz had nearly emptied her glass already despite doing all the challenges and seemed to be getting a bit excited by the game and he was honestly enjoying himself too. Not wanting to spoil the fun spirit he decided to try and challenge her to a staring contest via a dare. “I dare you to stare without blinking for a whole minute,” he said.

“Stare, that’s it? You can do better than that, Jake,” Liz said. Come on little guy, how clear do I have to spell it out for you, she wondered.

Jake wasn’t quite sure what she meant by that. Did she want a harder challenge? “Alright,” he said, pausing for a second. “Try saying the alphabet backwards,”

“Try again, little guy,” she said. Is he that clueless, Liz wondered to herself as she took another sip of her wine. She could really feel it now. She wasn’t drunk, but she was definitely under the influence a bit. She hadn’t drank in a while and it was nice to let loose. Especially with her little crush on the table. Soon he would open up. He had to have some idea of her feelings for him by now.

“Alright, do ten squats,” he heard himself say. Did he really just say that? He really just said that. She had already accidentally flaunted herself earlier, and now he was asking her to do it again in front of him? At least she has pants on. He wasn’t coming across as creepy, was he?

FINALLY, Liz thought. “Just ten?” she heard herself asking. “You know I can do more than that.” Oh man, she was already excited, apparently.

“Thirty.” Was he even thinking before talking anymore?

“That’s better, now come on,” Liz said before wrapping her hand around Jake with no warning.

Jake found himself ushered up off the table and over to the centre of the room before being deposited on the floor. Flanked by massive hooves on either side, Jake looked up and nearly lost his balance in his buzzed state. Soaring higher and higher above him but still looking down at him was Liz. Before he had been focused on other parts but this time they stood there for a minute, eyes locked.

“If you wanted to see more you could have just asked,” Liz teased in a curious tone. “Here goes,” she said, raising her arms forward before squatting down slowly as low as she could over top of Jake.

This time her form was off, but her butt came down far lower and closer to Jake, yoga pants stretched to the limit. She came so close to him that Jake dropped down onto his butt for fear of her colliding with him. Whoa. Was this really happening? Tight, toned thighs and an equally impressive ass but were all but on full display. He had seen it during their exercise contest earlier, but this time it was decidedly more sexual. The rough outline of what was in between her legs also more or less shone through the tightly stretched fabric that hovered dangerously close above Jake. Then, as soon as it had descended, the heavens retreated up and Jake was left to be flanked solely by Liz’s heavy hooves. Tilting his head up again he saw her staring down with an almost curious look in her eyes. It was then that he saw it. It was subtle, but he finally clued in. Liz was biting her lip. It was ever so slight, but he was finally started to clue in. Was she putting on a show for him?

“One,” he heard, taking a second to realize what it meant. As quickly as her posterior retreated, she came down again. “Two.” And again. “Three.” And again. It felt like an eternity but her sexy display finally ended with her soft voice calmly murmuring, “Thirty.”

Liz was finally finished, and Jake had nearly finished too just at the sight. He sat below her, stiff as an iron, admiring in silent awe the being that stood above him. This was Liz. And she was into him. Was he dreaming? Before he could finish the thought her hand returned and shuttled him back up to the table without a word. She must have felt his erection as she grabbed him, but she didn’t say anything.

Oh man, he liked it, he liked it. Liz was beside herself when she picked up the little human and felt a little something poking back against her fingers. He was definitely attracted to her, she concluded. Suddenly she wanted more.

“Dare,” Jake heard himself sat. Was this really happening? Were he and Liz really starting to connect?

Perfect, Liz thought. “I dare you to not laugh while I tickle you for thirty seconds.” Would he be okay with it? She suddenly feared that he would take a drink. Instead, he just stood there as if he were waiting.

“Bring it on,” Jake said.

He immediately found himself assaulted on all sides by Liz’s enormous fingers, each probing across his chest and sides. He did his best but he barely lasted a couple seconds before bursting out laughing. A few seconds after that he collapsed onto the table, still laughing and getting rubbed by Liz’s nimble digits. He had tried to count it out but the longer she kept fondling his little body the slower timed seem to progress. Being tickled by someone your own size was one thing. Being tickled and fondled by a being upwards of twenty times your size was a whole different experience entirely. Finally, as his stomach was starting to hurt and he was running out of breath from all the laughing, Liz’s hands relented. He noticed that she had avoided his midsection and focused only on his top and the bases of his feet.

Silence filled the air between them as Liz’s hazel orbs gazed down into the eyes of Jake’s panting prone form. God that had been hot. Jake felt a tightness at his waist and realized that his erection was now poking straight out against sweatpants, clearly in plain sight of Liz. His hands flew south to cover the area and he tried to conceal it by sitting up on the coffee table with his legs stretched out to one side, mimicking Liz’s seated pose on the living room floor.  

Nice try little guy, Liz thought as she giggled softly to herself. Her plan was working. No sense slowing down now, she figured. Neither of them were drinking according to game rules anymore, and neither of them cared in the slightest as they focused on one another.

Liz leaned forward onto her arms which sat folded over the edge of the table. “Dare,” she commanded.