[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Contains a giant male and female child, viewer discretion advised. Things are pretty PG though. Two kids are just enjoying their dreams of being giants. That's it. Now for the summary;

A catastrophic Typhoon is approaching to the valley city of Mink. And Leon is told to wait for his father at the conference hall where the plans for surviving the storm are laid out. But asking a child to stay attentive to a boring conference proves too much of a challenge for Leon, and accidentally slips out his boredom into words . However the consequences seem to be getting smaller by the minute.

Meanwhile Lulu is in a car riding back home in preparation to evacuate. Longing to see her "brother" again. upon passing by the local supermarket, stories of a giant start to spread around, and the super market is a perfect place to stock up on gifts! However.... things...just, happen... You know?


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Gentle, Giant, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 25434 Read: 21662
Published: November 11 2021 Updated: December 01 2021
Story Notes:

Technically my first story on this website. Don't be afraid to voice your opinions~

Note: As of writing this now, Lulu's side of the story has not been written up yet and is still a little off from development. But as she is the second main character of the story,well, she'll appear soon enough :P

Also,  it may not mean much but when i write my stories, i tend to imagine them in an anime or cartoonist setting. Please feel free to imagine the landscape as realistic or as anime as you'd like~

The size tags are what's planned for the story. I'll remove and add new ones as the story progresses. But uuhh yeah! Enjoy~

Edit: (There is a high chance of an edit log going here in case things need to change.) The first edit being..changed the last sentence of the summary to something that will be more suitable for what's to come.

1. Chapter 1 - Prologue: Storm Conference by The Little Titan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1321 words)

Leon forgets reality from his imagination and converts boredom into words.

2. Chapter 2 : Satiating a child's curiosity. by The Little Titan [Reviews - 0] (1177 words)

The screecher of a presenter walks the talk. But Leon was standing on a chair.


                                         Things get start get a little sizey here but nothing major.

3. Chapter 3: Doug himself a hole and The kid who tried to prevent it. by The Little Titan [Reviews - 0] (1026 words)

Douglas only looks on at the kids shoes...He brought this on himself

But Leon doesn't exactly want a shoe shine.


P.S This chapter forgoes the use of the differently sized text



4. Chapter 3.5:(Interlude) Recording + Mink city. by The Little Titan [Reviews - 0] (1742 words)

Douglas resumes his speech. And Leon doesn't hear any of it as usual.

But the crowd catches on to Leon in secrecy.

Bit of a side chapter after Leon's part. After Leon's part it's safe to skip to the next chapter when it comes out if you don't mind skipping the details of Mink city.

5. Chapter 4: Lunchtime! by The Little Titan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1726 words)
Lunch is called and Leon looks to indulge himself. But a peculiar lumberjack interrupts.


Beeg chapter, well to be fair not as beeg as the one's I've already seen on this site, haha.

6. Chapter 5: The 8ft giant and the leech. by The Little Titan [Reviews - 1] (3273 words)

As Leon enjoys growing bigger, Douglas attempts to avoid his doomed fate.

But the curiosity of a child remains the superior foe.

Content warning. Contains description of injuries related to the mouth and limbs.

(Considering I gave it the gentle tag, i thought I'd let you's know.)



7. Chapter 6 Kurt the officer Part 1 by The Little Titan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2004 words)

A fresh graduate police officer, and his misunderstanding.


8. Chapter 7: In Lieu Lieu of gigantic proportions. by The Little Titan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7492 words)

Note: Long...Looong chapter, some 7000 words? ...Then again, some of the other chapters on here are just as long...errrrr Enjoy!!!

Lulu and her ascension into the world of giantess begins here.

Contains light destruction, and (worded) imagery of people getting hurt. Discretion is advised.

9. Chapter 8: In for a Luloop by The Little Titan [Reviews - 1] (5673 words)

Lulu Grows bigger.

Police do what they can to appease her growth.

Again, more destruction and some extent confronting imagery(to those faint of heart) in this chapter, discretion is advised.