- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: Long...Looong chapter, some 7000 words? ...Then again, some of the other chapters on here are just as long...errrrr Enjoy!!!

Lulu and her ascension into the world of giantess begins here.

Contains light destruction, and (worded) imagery of people getting hurt. Discretion is advised.

Earlier, in Mink city. At the north western local super market. It was the fifth Supermarket or north Mink, serving as a joint, supermarket and petrol (gas) station for the residence of north Mink seeking to leave the city or travel else where into the city for sight seeing. Mink was a surprisingly large place, being its own mountain continent and all.

The supermarket was aptly named FiveHives thanks to it’s multitude of honey products,  yet another car had driven into the parking lot. Hopelessly trying to find a free space in a time of evacuation and panic buying.

“Darling? We’re here, get ready we’re going to get out of the car once I find a parking space.” A mother reassured her daughter. For the umpteenth time.

The daughter in the back seat or the family SUV (or 4 wheel drive), looked out the window  watching the rain splish and splosh onto the window, blissfully unaware of the panic vibes that her mother was giving off. But it’s okay, she wasn’t scared one bit, she was a good girl. When her mother doesn’t know what to do, she will look after her the best she can….

“If it’s raining, I can protect her by holding her in my hands”  she idly thought. “If there’s a thunderstorm I’ll hide under my bed and sing her a lullaby…I’m not scared…I’m not scared of thunder. Even if the wind blows away our house, I’ll put her in my dollhouse and hold very tightly. I’ll protect her…and him too….”

The day seemed to drone on countless minutes, seconds would pass by without a successful result.

Then her tummy growled.

“Muum? I’m hungry, could I get something to eat please?” The daughter asked politely

The mother exasperated and exhausted only let out a sigh.

“I’m hungry too deary, but we need to find a parking space or else we wont be able to pack any supplies.”

Lulu looked down in earnest, probably a little disappointed.

“But I’m really hungry” Lulu whispered, but her mom’s sharp ears plus the slow ring around the rosy in the car park made her concentration double in on her daughter.

“Lulu , the moment we get in there we’re going to buy up everything we have and then you can eat as much as you want” Janice the mother comforted her daughter, but unfortunately, she would have no idea of the fate that awaited her daughter.

Lulu was at the very impressive age of 5 years old and had been spoil silly by her mother over the time she could remember. She probably didn’t understand that it was to try and make up for the fact that her mother got a divorce when she was only 2 years old. But at the time, there was a certain someone who would watch over her, she remembered his name very well.  It also didn’t help that he would often make her feel empowered  feeling like a giant by giving her stacks of blocks to topple over, that helped too, along side her mum he was also very important to her....well, as important as a little girl could make it anyway (You'll see)

Lulu was wearing a dark purple overall dress with a maroon short sleeve shirt underneath. Over the  overall, was a yellow raincoat. The dress had three pockets, two at the chest, one large pocket at the tummy. Her dress was also adorned with two layers of frills towards the end of the dress.  She also wore  shin high socks that had been furled down to her shoes, which were  light orange sneakers with purple as the accent colour on the pattern and the sole. Her hair was a deep auburn colour, with a little orange ribbon accessorising it as her fringe was done over to the left, while the rest of her hair was a somewhat short length lightly grazing her shoulders at the back.

Lulu  stared outside the window, as they were driving around the car park, she had noticed a blurry  line outside of the supermarket, which could only mean that the people inside were responsible adults on the outside, but the store clerks inside could guarantee you the opposite story.

With an abrupt force of inertia, the car stopped, and the horns soon followed. Lulu covered her ears scrunching her face from the noise.

“Are you blind?!? There’s a baby on board here you know!” Janice screamed at the obstacle in her way.”

“Speak for yourself! I had my indicators on you wench!  You nearly hit my car!”

The two adults bickered at each other, each no bigger than the other driven mad by the approaching weather event. It was already  drizzling outside, and all the last minute buyers were in a frenzy. Lulu though, was just bored and hungry, and a little distressed due to the yelling adults.

As Lulu covered her ears, the muffled yammering  of the adults seemed to wash away with the arrival of a pleasant sensation coming from her tummy, groaning lightly as if she had just digested something , but her tummy desired more. And so the feeling spread throughout her body, soothing her skin and relaxing her state of being, while also politely massaging her body. She could feel herself having that good stretch feeling without even stretching herself, the girl slowly uncovered her ears. The painful yelling didn’t seem to faze her just as it did before. The world lowered itself before Lulu’s eyes as she was beginning to grow bigger. The little girl smiled realising what this meant, with her mouth open in excitement, and was about to squeal before knowing better and covering her mouth. Giggling as she gazed at her mother from the rear view mirror, trying her best to surprise her mother

 

Finally the bickering stopped, Janice shook her head and was mostly thankful that it didn’t turn into anything more than throwing harsh language at each other. Luckily though, that person who blocked her way was also driving out of the parking space, which meant that it was all for the taking. Smoothly driving the SUV into the freed up space. She stopped the engine upon parking, and took a sigh of relief, now for the hard part. Seeing if anything was left in the store. During her brief period of relaxation, she noticed that her little girl was unusually quiet, though she could here periodic giggling coming from her, her daughter would of made some sort of excited yell or scream, or anything to do with getting out of the car. When she looked at the rear-view, she only small a smiling child who was wriggling about playing with nothing, she could of sworn the car was rocking back and forth very subtly as her daughter was fooling around at the back of the vehicle. Not only that, but it was  probably time she got rid of her car seat, she seemed much too big for one now. Janice unlocked the car , grabbed her umbrella and opened her door,  seemingly unaware of her daughter’s sudden growth.

As the door on Lulu’s side opened, Janice undid the seat belt for Lulu and made an attempt at picking up the little girl. With a grunt and a heave, Lulu was eventually lifted out of the vehicle and placed standing on the ground. The little girl was giggling the entire time.

“Look mummy! I’ve grown bigger!” Lulu announced with pride through her giggles.

“Ooof, yes you have, Lulu . Goodness it’s no wonder you’re so hungry with that growing body of yours.” Janice responded, shaking her arms back to life.

Janice checked her daughter’s raincoat, which had now become snug on the little girl’s body. What was strange however is that her other clothes like her overall dress , while appearing to be a little bit confined than usual, it was nowhere near the degree of which her rain coat had apparently shrunk on her. Janice foolishly thought it was just the wrong size rain coat for her.

“And! Aaanndd! I’m still growing bigger!” the chipper girl called out to her mother.

“Of course you are my sweet little bumpkin!”  agreed Janice while she tussled her daughter’s hair. “Come on! Let’s go get something to eat for the ride outa here!” Janice cheered as she plopped open an umbrella.

“Yaay!”

Janice herself was 6’5ft (~195cm) herself, from her height and at that moment, it was hard to tell if her daughter was actually bigger, looking down at her, Janice did think her head was a little closer than it usually was, but she was only 5, she was bound to grow at some point.

However, Lulu was already past the 4’2ft (~127cm)  mark, and still subtly climbing higher as the  little lady and the mother lady held hands and walked towards the supermarket.

Janice and Lulu made their way towards the line for the supermarket, normally people wouldn’t bask in the rain to get their groceries, but the reason why they were lining up was exactly because of the rain. Janice didn’t like the look of the line though, it wasn’t the amount of people that concerned her, but the person letting them in. She could only pray that the dude was just letting them through and stopping them at capacity. A middle-aged woman was in front of the mother daughter duo, and had caught wind of Lulu’s raincoat predicament from her peripherals. She turned  around to the pair.

“After a new raincoat hun? Sorry to say, this place doesn’t sell them. I’m a regular here” informed the heeled up woman (standing at 6ft with her two inch heels).

“Oh, that’s no good.” Janice replied. “Well, we still need to get some supplies here too. So it isn’t a wasted trip…I hope.”

The woman smiled and was about to look away when she noticed Lulu who tugged at her raincoat’s collar. Upon a more focused inspection, the poor girl’s raincoat was actually way smaller than she thought! It looked like a really tight vest on her! This kid was taller than she thought! And why was she giggling?

“Y-you sure that rain coat will hold for the trip? I don’t mean to pry or nothing but, the thing could just pop loose any second now, why, I’m a little shocked to see a parent willingly let a child wear it like that!” The woman exclaimed, she was almost tempted to undo the buttons of the rain coat herself.

“Thanks but I th-“ Janice had begun her retort then she noticed her daughter’s predicament. “Oh  my gosh honey are you okay? Why didn’t you say anything”? Janice quickly took a knee and went to work undoing the buttons

Begging for more punishment, Janice’s mobile rang. With much disgruntlement, she checked the phone to see the number.

Private number. Figures. Unfortunately it could be very important, or not at all.

“Ahhh, Lulu, you’re a big girl right? You can undo these buttons all by yourself right? “ Janice said whilst answering the phone.

While her mother was distracted, Lulu’s attention drifted over to the woman ahead in the line. The woman couldn’t understand what was going on except that the girl needed help…But, the little girl was giggling? Even going so far as to putting her index finger on her lips, what was she trying to hide?

“Uh, Hi cutie pie…” The woman waved at the girl, feigning a smile, though, looking at the smiling child who had not a care in the world, her own smile might of turned real at that moment. The little girl gave a look to her mother who was arguing on the phone and seemed like she was out of the loop entirely, then she crept closer to the woman acting all sneaky like, standing out like a sore thumb. The little girl gestured her hands to indicate she wanted to talk to the woman privately. The woman reluctantly agreed, she kinda wanted to have a little bit of fun anyway. She bent over so her head would be in line with the (now) 4’7ft( ~!39cm) girl.

“Pssst!” Lulu whispered. “ I’m growing bigger!” The lady in front, gave her the look, eyes halfway closed, head tilted forward and to a diagonal axis and the eyebrows furrowed.

“Yeah. I can see that.” She answered.

“Woow you can see me growing?” If it were anyone else but a child, the woman (Viola) would of ended the conversation right there.

“Uhhhhh, yeah, I mean, your raincoat looks awfully small on you” the whispering continued.

“I think my mummy doesn’t know though!” Viola was silent for a minute, then decided to enthuse the girl anyway.

“How can you tell?”

“Because she’s not making the same face as you were” Dayum, this kid had intuition! Although, Viola  was impressed for a different reason, she never knew the context behind those words.

“Okay, so, are you going to tell her?”

“I’m keeping it a secret, I want to surprise her!” Lulu giggled for a brief moment, before covering her mouth with both hands, looking back at her mother, who was still furiously talking away at the phone, even standing up and getting out of line to walk. The coast was clear. Lulu turned back to Viola and continued giggling that was best suited at her age.

“You know, she is your mother” Viola started, keeping an eye on the poor mother. “ It’s no good to keep secrets from your Mum like this, maybe you should tell her.” This would be a moment where she’d pat the girl on the shoulder, as Viola wasn’t her mother, she thought better of it.

“Noooo it’s a secret remember?” Lulu whined, misunderstanding the woman’s intentions.

“Look I think she’ll be surprised enough if you just tell her. Trust me.”

Lulu shook her head with a pout

“Nyooo!” Lulu argued , her voice squeaking as she retorted “ I told mummy I was growing! But mum doesn’t know that I AM growing!”

Viola couldn’t understand what this kid was getting at… of course she’s a child, of course she’s growing. That was mother nature’s helping hand in action. Unfortunately, mother nature was going to be a little biased towards two particular kids if that were the case.

“Okaayy….uh, how old are you?”

“Five!” Lulu proudly stated. Viola gave another The Look to the supposed little girl.

 She was much too tall to be a five year old…but something about her voice and the way she watched, maybe she was just a very giggly nine year old, but she had the face of someone who was five? But, the more viola looked at the cute girl’s smiling face, a cult within her mind started to take over, if she really was five, then her mother had to of known she was this tall right? But what if it was just some eight or nine year old girl pulling tricks on other women?

After a moment, Viola, just played it safe, and decided to let the other adult know the situation. If her own daughter -granted a little too young to understand- thought her mother didn’t realise her apparent abnormal growth spurt. Perhaps she should know just in case. It was a shame that the surprise couldn’t be maintained for the future, but that’s the way the cookie crumble.

“Sorry dear, I have to confirm it with your mother. Secret’s gota come out eventually.” Viola said as a matter of fact , she stood up, but she stopped as her arm was held back firmly.

“Noooo!!!!!  Don’t you know?? It’s a ….a se-….seee-…..c….Nnnhhhh” Lulu raised her voice, stopping the woman with all her might…and it worked too but something else was happening too… The feeling, that soothing feeling that comes to massage her body kicked into over drive.

“Wha- what’s wrong kid? L-L-Let me go!” Viola shouted trying to pry the kid’s hands from her arm, but to no avail, what was the point of exercising if she couldn’t even get a child’s hands away from herself?

“Nnn…Ny---aahhhhhh….” Lulu  moaned.

Before Viola’s own experienced eyes, she lay witness to the most surreal experience she’d ever witnessed in her life.
The little girl’s hands , were slowly sliding across The womans arms…but not because of the movement,  No, she was growing ,like actual growth in real time! Along with the girl’s hands, the rest of the body grew in tandem, probably gaining more mass as her body seemed to gain a little bit more pudge than before, however more importantly, her raincoat was now attempting to stretch itself to meet the little girl’s growing demands. As if to deny her wishes, not having any of it, the raincoat had no placed her body in a choke hold. Lulu was very uncomfortable, and she tried to pry the rain coat off of herself, but to no avail, the rain simply made her fingers slide off , well she was kinda clumsy about it….But then the feeling washed over again, and Lulu’s movements stopped.

Lulu felt the urge to  do something, SOMETHING, she felt the urge, to, to… it was just this feeling, the feeling of being compressed, trying to be choked, but no! She had to get this stupid raincoat off! The forces that be told Lulu to instinctively try and curl her self up, wishing to agree to the laws of nature to be a normal person, someone not fit for a giantess story. But Lulu,  her heart didn’t want any of that! She wanted to break free! With a grand heart pulse, that projected telepathically to the minds of everyone within a three meter (~9’10) radius, she jerked her body, unfurling into a budding flower pose aka a really damn god stretch.

“Ny-aaaaaa” Lulu moaned again, her body compelled to break the laws of the world further, surged larger. Each individual button of the raincoat popped out one by one, the seams started to tear at the pits and the arms of the pits and out budded a the girl’s growing arms., the collar tore in thirds, sprouting the girl’s shoulders. The rest of the child grew in similar fashion, thundering bigger, surpassing the 5’5 mark and swelling larger still. Her raincoat groaned and yearned to be free making all kinds of painful sounds that only other raincoats would understand. Then….SHHRRIP!... the raincoat almost exploded into pieces as the girl out grew her raincoat (and only her raincoat mind you).  But that wasn’t enough! This feeling had to stay! The growing child wriggled her body all around, urging herself to grow bigger and bigger and bigger yet!

“Muuuuuuu!... Ngggghhhh!” Lulu groaned,

Viola looked in horror as the freakish monster before her huffed and puffed larger yet, one of her arms was still being held by a singular hand from the growing child, unable to wrest free from her expanding grip, and the grip only tightened further as she grew. Because of the child's soft pudgy and squishy hands, the pain wasn’t much, but if she tried to break free, she might end up straining her arm too much. So viola did the stupid thing and stood up to her full height, and yanked her arm and… Nothing, nothing, but…her peripherals caught wind of the figure in front of her.

That’s when she saw Lulu’s sweet face…bulging larger and higher than her own face. Scrunching itself occasionally to try and eek out a spurt, closing her eyes to size up even more.

With one deep breath, Lulu inhaled….then greeeewwww and sweeeellled biiiiggger as she exhaled, growing past six feet… hulking past seven feet bulking past the seven and a half feet mark..growing…and growing…until.

“…Nnnhhhaaaaaa…” Ahhhh, the growth calmed itself down ending its furious rampage, the girl was now just subtly climb itsty bitsy higher until she reached a glorious 8’1ft. Deep breathing as the growth spurt calmed her body her mind was starting to come back to her. Satisfaction…relief, well, not really relief, but more so satiated.

Lulu first relaxed her hands, letting go of the woman who quickly backed away. Unfortunately her fill of Lulu wasn’t over yet as Lulu was yet to orient her senses to her new height as she stumbled forward moving way faster than anyone could think for an  eight foot child.

“WooooOOaaahh!” she slurred out as she stumbled forward , giggling the entire time “I’m so biiig!” The hulking proportions of a enthickened (if that were a word) and embiggened (It's a word now) child bowled poor Viola out of the way, shoving  into the man in front of her.

“Hey  you little…. Watch where yo-“ The man raised his fist before catching an eyeful of big girl. Lulu’s mouth was agape as she looked at the somewhat stocky man that had now become no more than a toddler to her.

“Wooow…. So little!” the giant “roared” as she walked forward to the man. The man could of sworn her steps were shaking the ground a little but no, it was just a teensy vibration the ground gave when she stepped. Similar to a regular person’s heavy footstep.

The man backed away from the giant child, unsure of what to think , he realised he had instinctively grabbed the woman after turning around as a chivalrous hero, saving Viola from falling down

“Hey, you alright? What did you do to her?” The man asked mincing his words as he actually meant what did the giant do to her.

Viola only shook her head in absolute horror, failing to produce anything more than confused adult sounds.

“Ahhh!” The magnified child yelled out, covering her mouth as she did so. “I have to hide from mummy! I still have to surprise her!” She convinced herself and giggled wildly. Looking back to the woman with the same umbrella that her mother had (which was her mother, she just had trouble distinguishing as her vision was still adjusting to the new size). Still distracted on the phone. Now was her chance!

But first, she looked at  the  now shrunken –to her- woman. And leaned over, putting the index over her lips again, smiling with her cheeks puffed out from smiling so much.

“Shhhhhh don’t tell my mummy okay?” She whispered at the woman.

“P-promise” Viola muttered out.

Lulu Looked at the man, who’s eyes were widened in fear. And  furiously nodded his head.

“Yaaay! “ The girl shouted, her strengthened voice piercing the ears of many within the same radius as her. Lulu then went to work hugging the pair who made no effort to break free from her immense embrace. They were probably more horrified about the fact that she had more girth than the two of them combined. Even both their bodies squished together like this wasn’t even enough to cover the horizontal length of the child’s torso, let alone being individually less dense than her thigh.

“Thaaank youuu” Lulu chimed as she gave two long smooches on the pair’s heads.

As the pair of lips smothered themselves onto viola’s forehead, the child began the kissing,, sucking on her forehead creating a suction that felt as if a vacuum cleaner was stuck to her forehead…however as this  kiss continued, a strange sensation pulsed from her head that sent chills down to her toes. Then those chills surged back up through her shins, past her waist,  up through the spine and back to her head and eventually reaching a singularity into her forehead before…poof! The chill vanished, or rather, it felt like it was popped free from her body. The strange sensation made her body feel pleasant yet somewhat numb. Then a sudden dizziness spiked her brain, which caused her to briefly jerk her body to prevent herself from loosing conscious feeling as if she just fell. After regaining her senses, another chill from her toes had arisen and flowed it’s way back to the top creating the same sensation as she fell numb, then dizzy then regained consciousness all in a snap, what a terrifying feeling, like being sleepy at the wheel.

Then Viola figured out why she felt like she was falling. She couldn’t feel the floor.

The draining sensation continued, and when she tried to focus on the face of her captor through the overalls in front of her, she realised she wasn’t in the same position as she was before….

She had shrunk… No, her size was being sucked away from her.

The child’s arms now looked absolutely  menacing but she could do anything but watch as the child kept prolonging her kiss, drinking her size in appreciation for their secret keeping skills.

She felt her attempts at struggling feel less and less significant as she tried to struggle forcing anythingng she could to prevent her from losing her…her…

…What? Her what? The more she tried to think about how dire the situation was, the less it seemed to matter. She tried to worry, her humane instincts were FORCING her to try to cower in fear.

But it too was gently sucked away by the kissing child embracing her. Enlightening her like a terrific meditation session. Her mind and soul were at piece, loosing all sense of feeling but maintaining herself as if she was floating through the air, her body was o numb it was actually more akin to having a feather as a body. Viola moaned as her felt herself floating in the child’s embrace. Shrinking and taking up less and less space, giving in to the whims of the compression that the child had stirred.

Viola’s mind had been stripped of her worries, her fears compelled by the sensation of the little girl’s kiss. Why was a harmless kiss on the forehead terrifying in the first place? Such a nice girl was just showing her affection…So what if she reduced her size? If anything it’s a new outlook on life! Yeah, time to tick back that clock and start fresh…. Hopefully Viola’s size would give that child everything she needs to grow big and strong. And so, Viola let the child take her size.

Sliding past 5’5…..

Slipping beyond 4’8….

Until gradually sheathing into a healthy 3’11 as Lulu’s lips smacked from ending the kiss letting go of the puny woman who gently floated down to the ground….Well, she slid using the girl’s overalls.

“Mmwah!!” Lulu finished…then looked at the little guy remaining.

This man (Ricky) was terrified beyond belief. Not only had the woman shrunk before his very yes, but the child had been growing the entire time too! Though it was hard for the man to tell how much she was growing, Lulu had gained not even half of the extra size that the woman had, but still beefing up to a jaw dropping 8’8 (~264cm).

“You’re next mister!” the giantess passed her judgement.

“No-noo please! I don’t want to-“

Unfortunately for the man, the effect was almost instant. He felt his worries wash away as the child kissed him, expelling his own size in the process, even losing a bit of muscle, as his humanity decreased along with his existence.

Unfortunately for the man, he got the short end of the stick, and only ended up at 2’11. A whole foot shorter than the unlucky woman..and he too floated down to the ground  both adults in a daze while Lulu giggled shooting up to a nice 9 feet tall.

The entire ordeal of the pair shrinking lasted ten seconds.

“Okay!  Time to hide!” The big child exclaimed, giggling befit her age as she “snuck” past the customers waiting in line, lowering her head to the height of the nearby adults…which proved pitifully useless, her head was almost three times as large as an adults head thanks to her childish proportions only getting larger. Her footsteps would thump the ground indicating her presence to anyone close to her.

She had “snuck” passed the couple at the front of the line before getting to the doorway and heard a loud stern voice.

“Hey! Excuse me! Get back in line! Wait your turn like everyone else! You’re not allowed to go in there anyway unless if you have a membership card!”

It was the man overlooking the line, he was actually a security guard called in to manage the populace as they bought supplies from the market. He was strong, full of (beef) stock, and a hunk of a muscle that no man would want to mess with, standing at 6’10. He furrowed his brows, gazing at this new customer (if you’re wondering, he’d been talking to a man asking him questions the entire ordeal).

It’s good to know that I’m not the only freakish giant around here. The guard thought to himself.

That’s when Lulu turned to face the guard. Who almost spat his tongue out at the child.

“W-what the? A child?!?”  the guard stammered. Lulu only giggled in response.

“I’m having my gwowth spurt!” She smugly announced before turning back to the entrance and proudly sneaking in, keeping an eye on her mother.

“Hey wait! Where’s your membership card?” The guard called out to the giant girl. As much as it pained him to do so.

Lulu had stopped in her tracks, and looked back at the officer with an awkward face.

“Well?” the man on duty asked, tapping his foot.

The guard knew what this meant. He approached the oversized little girl

As the man came closer, Lulu was trying to stop her giggling in front of the adult, but it was just too much for the giant. Bursting out into laughter as she then ran away from the security guard and into one of the isles of the supermarket. She’d found another person to play with.

The guard sighed, and signed for the waiting customers to stay put while he walked inside to chase the little giant. He really didn’t want to chase something that looked to be above his pay grade, but it was still his duty nonetheless, rules were rules and even if you’re 8 feet tall, you have 'ta follow them.

“Come on you get back here, you’re causing trouble  for the customers”. The officer asked politely.

But Lulu was already in game mode. Not allowing the guard to tip her because he was “it” …or was he? Did Lulu ever tip him in the first place?

As the man once again confronted the young giantess,  he extended his hand.

“Come on now.  This isn’t very fun you know? Playing around in a store is quite dangerous. Especially for a big girl like you, right?” the very adaptive guard calmly spoke. “ Be responsible for your actions”

Lulu thought for a second….Then extended her hand very, very slowly out to the officer.

“That’s a good girl, why don’t we head outside? I’m sure your mum’s waiting for you outside.”

Finally, Lulu touched the sentry’s hand, the guard was stunned for a moment upon realising just how large this girl was her hands were bigger than his. Probably almost two of his burly hands could fit into her pudgy one hand!

And it seemed Lulu took this opportunity to give a big tap to the officers chest, using way too much power due to her new size and sending the man flying a few feet backwards. Lulu already turned away before witnessing how far she pushed the poor man, and started running again.

“You’re it!” She called back out whilst running.

After crashing onto the floor, definitely knocking over the stereotypical stack of supplies someone had worked so hard to build. The on duty guard winced in pain, he’d never been swept of his feet so easily before, being 6’10 meant you were pretty intimidating in itself and no one would want to mess with you…but even being one of the tallest people in the neighbourhood meant nothing in the face of a growing child. Luckily though he’d been trained to handle himself in case something does knock himself over, probably not at this scale…but the game was on now. He was thoroughly angry, this girl needed a lesson in obedience…and probably restraint too.  He picked himself back up and started chasing the girl.

 “GET BACK HERE NOW!” He roared as he stormed his way passed the isles in the market. Lulu responded by giggling and continued running herself. Her unrestrained vigour caused her large foot steps to thump and echo through at least the majority of the market. The waddle in her steps made it look like she was shaking her butt to the officer, taunting him.

As the enlarged child ran away from the “playful” officer, Lulu bowled over unlucky shopping trolleys in her way, spilling valuable foodstuffs everywhere. Also managing to spill a few bottles of the premium Honey that the FiveHives market is known for into her overalls pocket. Frightened customers and staff scampering out of the way, failing to believe the sight that was a 9 foot tall child bursting through the market. It was as terrific as it was terrifying to behold. Nothing stood in the way of Lulu, Knocking over anything in her path, doing her best to actually avoid colliding into the shelves that would otherwise, provide a good hiding spot from her mother.

Lulu thumped her way into another isle, and was barging through the entire isle, making the customers scatter and hug the shelves for dear life. That’s when the officer abruptly appeared at the end of the isle coming in from the left ready to catch the girl as she ran. He was caught unprepared last time, but it was time to show off his physical prowess, time to show what a 6’10 former gridiron player can do!

But before Lulu could stop herself to avoid getting caught, a poor young man holding a loaf of bread had failed to dodge the incoming giant and was smashed by a wayward elbow of the girl. Luckily the elbow hit his bread that he held to his chest  negating a part of the impact, but just the force alone was enough to send him flying into a shelf there was just enough weight behind the crash to make the shelf topple over, the combination of the two impacts had shook the poor young man’s head too much causing him to fall unconscious.

A domino effect started as one shelf after another started spilling over, some customers dove out of the way as others were unfortunately caught unprepared and were stuffed a face full of various groceries.

Lulu squealed as she couldn’t stop herself using her arms to protect herself, but it was an over estimation of her collision target. She crashed into the guard with the full might of a 9 foot tall child. The guard stood no chance, catching the arms and in that moment, the inertia overwhelmed the tall man sending both herself and the unfortunate guard crashing to the ground a few feet from the collision. The moment guard fell over, his life flashed before his eyes as the little child seemed to fall on top of him in slow motion, her giggles would be the last thing he would hear for a while yet as her giant body smothered the man, her chin hitting the man’s head knocking him out cold with a concussion. Unfortunately it didn’t end there as the rest of her body fell atop his, putting serious pressure on his beefy body.

Lulu was laughing wildly, having the time of her life as she was fooling around in the market. This was simply  the best play session ever! She wriggled all about as she pretended to get caught by the now unconscious man.

“Aiieee! You got me, he got me!!!  Awwwgghhhhh!!!!” She pretended to writhe in pain rolling around left and right, doing absolutely no favours for her playmate below her. Her squishy body would not be enough to prevent some of the injuries caused by her playful behaviour. “He’s putting a spell on me! Heeelp!” She cried out giggling, only serving to her own benefit of humour.

But what Lulu didn’t expect was that a “spell” had been cast on her as the awesome feeling returned. Providing comfort to her body, yet probably giving her even more energy as world from her already fallen view shrank around her. She was growing yet again. She sat up, much to the lack of dismay that the unconscious man  had. Yawning and stretching it out, Lulu swelled larger yet pumping up to a ridiculous 13 feet (~4.53m) tall.

“Woooahh ! Everything’s smallerrrr!” Lulu bellowed (well, her voice projected easier)

The grown up little girl stood up carefully, still under the daze of the growth spurt, and almost immediately threw herself forward thanks to her new size being a little too much for the young girl,  smooshing a nearby toppled shelf with her weight alone .

“eeyoooowwwiiieee” the giant cried out, giving her a brief moment of wincing from pain before the feeling took over again, relaxing the pain in her body and essentially converting it into a good stretching feeling that only made Lulu become even more stupendously big. Growing and unfurling and unfolding and stretching and growing again into a 20foot(~6m) behemoth. Her arms pulverising nearby food supplies to a pulp puree, he legs placing divine judgement on shelves and escaping customers alike as they flailed wildly and her body smothering anything that came it come across.

The Supermarket was in utter chaos, the hurricane had already came in the form of a growing child. Panic had set among the faint of heart as they tried to flee from the scene, other more fearsome customers taking this opportunity to take what they can get however, Lulu’s antics just didn’t end. She rolled her body over, growing bigger still, her legs were now at the checkouts near the entrance shoving them aside making more room for her supreme growth spurt. As she surged larger reaching a hefty 27 feet(~8.23m) tall in a matter of moments.

 

Thanks to Lulu’s newest growth spurt, the entrance was now sealed off by the debris of the checkouts. With no way to escape the distraught customers who were faint of heart screamed for help banging on the glass windows in futility. They couldn’t break free because the glass was bullet proofed because one of the high profile people around were so paranoid that they literally installed bullet proof glassing using their well earned money to “protect themselves from the people watching”. Having doomed themselves by shopping with a near 30 foot giant little girl, people frantically tried to clear the debris out of the way. Cash registers were nothing more than trash littered in front of the doors as people rushed to throw them out of the way for their lives. The path was beginning to clear up and a few people squeezed their way out of the door.

Then a looow grumbling sound thundered through the entire complex.

Suddenly, a leg came hurdling through people and food products alike, smashing itself unto the glass, shattering it in one fell swoop, we don’t talk about the people caught in the mix. Then the little giant’s body rolled itself and smothered the entrance windows. Having grown to 35 feet tall(~10 meters), Lulu’s girth laying  could now cover the entire surface area of the supermarket from head to toe. The Insurmountable wall of Lulu had planted herself at the entrance of the  market, effectively trapping everyone and thing inside. Some had given up, others continued screaming wildly. People tried to shove the mass of little girl away, but her body just bounced them back, probably causing her to grow a little bigger.

“I’m hungryyy” Lulu projected out. Covering her stomach, the sensation tried to sooth her hunger pain, but to no avail causing her to needlessly grow even larger. Curling up her body to try and fit inside the cramped space as she shot up even bigger to reach 40 feet (~12.2m).

Playtime was put aside for Lulu as she rubbed her tummy, her eyes scanning the ruined supermarket. She smiled at the idle products that looked nothing more than gummy snacks to her. With a casual “surveillance sweep” of her hand, many food products and tangible drinks alike were now collected by her greedy hands as they extended out to the nearby ruined mess. Scooping up whatever she could to feed her belly. even a few of the broken shelves were now part of her prized food collection. Lulu opened her mouth and guzzled the various products like a bowl of cereal  for breakfast, Munching and crunching up everything valuable within the supermarket. Her unrefined sweeps  barely avoided scooping up random people as she collected more and more sustenance for her growing gut. Each round of eating, after swallowing, the energy from the food was quickly ravaged by her digestive system, but the growth defence force within her tried to overwhelm her hunger, attempting to calm them down, surging Lulu larger  thwumping and frumping the walls at the front of the market, causing them to crack under pressure until Lulu reached 48 feet (~14.6m) tall.

Outside of all this chaos, were a squad of riot squad vehicles, having just arrived a few minutes before Lulu’s spike in mass, they were called in on a wild chase with a giant who had assaulted a man with a loaf of bread, allegedly sending him flying into a shelf causing major property damage in the process.

A police officer was  instructing those who were in the line to evacuate to the central north area to get their supplies while the rest of his buddies were assessing the situation, most likely ready to try and bring out and take down the giant by force.

Good lord what were they getting themselves into?

As this police officer patrolled for any stragglers, the officer came across a woman who was laying on the ground with a phone just out of her reach, on that phone…was she the one who called them in? No, apparently they had already found the caller…then who was she? Upon closer inspection it looked like she had passed out, probably fainted because of all the “excitement”. Expert officers and medics came to her aid, and it was revealed to them that this was actually the mother of the menace inside the supermarket. She however didn’t wake up, it was unclear why she had fainted in the first place. But the experts assumed that the shock of seeing a giant in the form of her daughter must of traumatised her too much to the point of making her faint. Which was highly understandable given the day she was having.

What they didn’t know however, was the truth behind her passing out not because of trauma…well, okay maybe at first there was a bit of shock. But Janice was far beyond shock when she realised who was rampaging inside that supermarket and had collapsed because her baby girl had surpassed the impossible and was growing up.

Lulu was growing, and that’s all that mattered to Janice. With that reasoning alone, there lays a deeper meaning behind her fainting but that story is for another time. For the exact same reason why the rain hid the deep truth of the matter, and why she was smiling in her unconsciousness.

Definitely hysteria after she snapped. There’s no way someone would be sane enough to accept anything that was going on.

Chapter End Notes:

It would appear that Lulu has gotten a little taller, ahah.

But wait! Lulu's getting another chapter right after this one!


Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one!