- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A fresh graduate police officer, and his misunderstanding.


First officer private Kurt had driven to his first undertaking as an official police officer. The 5’8 (~172cm) officer had donned his trusty cap from graduation, and a badge proudly denouncing the evils of mistruth and love.  His first task, an emergency call, citing an assault on a man. Suspect is believed to be involved in a robbery, and is trapped inside a building with a large object blocking the entrance. The fire doors are  under maintenance so only the front doors would be accessible if it weren’t for the blockade. It’s believed that the suspect is attempting to barricade himself in the super market over a loaf of bread. Typical cease and desist job.

Unfortunately, Kurt wasn’t the best with directions. A fatal flaw in his appropriation of orders. He had ended up in the wrong district of super markets and went for the smallest building between them, which happened to be the building in the center, the conference hall.

When he had arrived, there was a strange object at the door, but it wasn’t necessarily blocking the door. More like, it was the world’s tallest man standing right at the door, he seemed to be staring at his fingers given how his head was lowered . But this unusually tall man had unusual proportions, like he wasn’t the typical lanky tall dude, but a “hunk” of a man. What’s more his hair seemed oddly smooth and combed rather oddly, as if it were meant for a child.  As a police officer, he needed to be in tune to all sorts of people even the tallest bloke in the world should not undermine the law.

Kurt went to pat the burly giant on the shoulder.

“Scuse me bud, have you witnessed any robberies around here?” he asked the beefy gentlemen.

The large lad turned towards the source of the question,  his childish instinct was to look up towards that of an adult, that which should be authoritarian, failing to notice Kurt.

What Kurt saw surprised him to no end. The face that failed to notice him belonged to a child. It was an enlarged child’s face! What was the head of a kid doing on such a big body?  Kurt knew better than to fall for a trick though. It got him real good. He wasn’t even holding anything incriminating, well, he was holding a doll, which was a little weird, but it still was enough to fool Kurt. Jerk.

“Hah, okay very funny guys you can take off the costume and get off the stilts, I need to speak with you guys on account of –“ As Kurt spoke, he reached  his hand out to grab the so called mask and pinched it trying to pull it off. They must of got their money’s worth, because this mask felt like the real thing!   The so called Mask looked down, eyes glittering in the light whilst looking at the officer.

“Heyy that’s sooo awesome! Even Police officers are super small now!” The imposing giant called out. His voice was unnaturally high for such a giant; it really does fit his face though! What a clever trick! It sound just like a child, but slightly more compelling due to the increased volume.

“Yes a police officer would look short when you’re on stilts. Okay guys, time to hop out of there, come on. You’re interrupting the….people…” Kurt did the guys on the stilts a favour and undid the oversized flannel bottom buttons. However was in for a shock when he ended up Exposing a warm belly underneath and a dinky little inwards belly button.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, come on guys get out of there” Kurt asked again. He knocked on the supposed belly button  but the warm skin replied in an appropriate response to the time of day. And gurgled very loudly.

The  so called mask of a face blushed lightly in response to the sound.

“U-uhmm, mister, is my tummy being naughty? I just need some food and then he wont be naughty any more.” The large disguised man said.

“They thought of everything with this disguise, I might have to ask them where they got it from so I can show it off a t a party. So I’m guessing they must be in the legs then…just look at them, I’ve trained to be fit myself and even both my tree trunk legs couldn’t match them together!” Kurt admonished.

Kurt stepped closer to the stilted giant, he was a little uncomfortable since it was such a well made costume. It was sure imposing, especially to a guy that was 5’8. During the whole progression of this he swore that the shorts had elevated to a higher position during this whole ordeal, as the decorative straps were right in front of his face.

Kurt tried to pry open the overly sized shorts. Damn, seems like the straps aren’t for show, it was too tight for it to be some decorative piece.

“Alright bud, you asked for it I’m dropping those duds of yours, hope you didn’t make this  indecent for the public.” Though technically it would be indecent of him for revealing it. But it shouldn’t exist in the first place.

Kurt attempted to undo a single strap. Oh snap, it’s damn tight. Only a parent  or a friend playing a prank would do this level of tightness, but it seemed like a simple kids double loop tie. Just pulling on one strap should undo the lot. But why was this so difficult? Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a round shape appear from the pants, two round shapes in fact. Both were smaller than a normal human head but with these pants, maybe they were just making a small impression. Jeez they have to stand like that all day? Then the third round shape threw his head for a loop, this was the big one. What an absurd joke this was. They even made it seemed like it’d be the size of a human head. Kids these days playing pranks on poor officers. How’d they fit three people in there? Was he doing the splits or something? It looked very awkward from where Kurt was standing.

Just as he was about to undo the strap, the apparent free hand grasped the officers arms. Crud, this impressions strong too.

“Uhm Officer?. My pee pee isn’t in trouble is it?”

The comment the stilted behemoth gave was very concerning. But now he knew this lot was hiding something. They wouldn’t stoop so low otherwise.

“ Sir or madams, your pee pee  can get you in serious trouble for indecency in public, having three heads in there doesn’t mean you can make a sick joke like this.”

The masked face continued to blush slightly, getting  awkward, the expression was on point for such a contraption.

“I uhmm I’m sorry Officer…it’s because I’ve grown so big that…my,…. My doodle is bigger too now…”

“Right, that’s it. This isn’t the time for crude jokes .I’m going to have to put you into custody for public indecency towards an officer. Get out of there. Now!”

In one fell swoop, the finally managed to undo a single strap  causing the pants to visibly loosen, and

Well for pg’s sake we can’t put the rest of what happened in the story. Just know that Kurt had opened the pants to the underworld. And freaked out the moment he realised what lurked in the depths of darkness itself.

For a brief moment, the giant boy winced in embarrassment, and a soothing feeling washed over him again, causing the boy to power up and grow larger still. Because of his big proportions of a thickened giant, his waist had grown to push the officer aside. The objects inside the pants said their warm goodbyes as they rose higher above him as the giant’s free hand covered them up shyly.

“Nnnn….. Officeerrr! don't look there!!!!” The giant boy cried out. Having to use his other hand to cover up as well, even though his pants were still on relatively tight, just a little loosened. The unnoticed insect on the hand that was douglas clinged on for dear life, but was generally and mentally unfazed thanks to the earlier incident.

“Ooo-oohh ---! I gota get out of here! They were right! This case WAS too big for me!” Kurt stammered, struggling to make an exit as the growing boy pushed him off balance, thankfully for Kurt, he pushed him outside the building. Having been left to fall to his butt, Kurt scurried backwards and quickly got up on his feet, hastily running towards his police car. Ignoring the presence of heavy rain outside.

“W-wait! Officer! I- I can’t tie it up by myself! Could you at least tie it back up for me?” The giant said while trying to crouch through the door, obviously failing, bumping his head on the frame, as he continued thundering larger  now surpassing 15 feet(4.57meters) in just minutes.  The giant fell on his butt as a growth spurt had caused him to hit the frame again .Despite his worry about stranger danger, it still seemed like he needed an adult to tie laces for him, god knows if his shoes ever get untied… "What if my pants fall down officer?"

 “Not my problem ya overgrown mutt!” Kurt yelled back, doing his seatbelt as quickly as he could. He drove out of there as fast as he legally could, scratch that, he turned on the sirens and sped off as quickly as possible.

“Wh-what in the world did I just see, who the ---- would do such a thing? I seriously hope that was a prank. I can’t handle pranks like that, nuh-uh” a distressed Kurt spoke in a rush, avoiding traffic as he sped into the local neighbourhood. First day on the job and he gets some freak show growing abnormally huge like in the movies? Maybe he needed to find out where they were keeping the nuclear waste...

Krsshh “Come in! Kurt? where the hell are you?” The radio transmitted through the walkie talkie speaker. “ We got a 10-18 on suspect! We need you, NOW!” 

Kurt picked up his speaker.

“Yeah 10-18 my ass! That boy was growing larger! He’s a freaking giant! No way am I doing that!” Kurt cried out, his voiced breaking under the stress.

“He??? HE??????” The woman’s voice shouted furiously, distorting the sound for the transmission temporarily. “ Kurt where the heck did you learn about genders? It’s a SHE! SHE’S Growing Larger! Are you hiding in a dumpster anywhere? Confirm your location!”

“-------! What in god’s name are you talking about? I was at the conference hall! The suspect was clearly a boy! I saw the doorbell myself! It rang as loud as a ding and a dong could you know?!?!?”

“Kurt! You ----- IDIOT! It was a SUPERMARKET down in the north WESTERN side just on the highway  GOING TO the conference hall! She’s almost out grown the entire building! Get your mind out of the gutter and bring your arse over there and provide backup ASAP or else it it‘ll be more than just her ass getting a spanking!”

Krshh.

Kurt shook his head in disbelief.  First the hurricane evacuation effort and now TWO giants were growing rampant?

Way above Kurts pay grade, but the closest exist to Mink was the west side anyway, it couldn’t hurt to confirm the second giant….could it? Just a quick drive by and that’s all he needed. Then he's outa there.

Unfortunately, Lulu had other plans, whether she knew them or not.

Chapter End Notes:

Poor poor Kurt.

...At least Leon grew! xD


Next up, Lulu's story, stay tuned and hope you enjoyed  the chapter!