- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Sophie took a deep breath as she assumed her position at the front of the class, standing in front of her desk as she leaned down on top of her knuckles. Jake was the only one in the class right now, looking pitifully small at 3’0 tall as he sat at his desk with a dazed expression, his mouth hanging open in disbelief at what had just happened to him. Sophie stuck her tongue into the inside of her cheek and gave him a smirking smile as she leaned into her desk, so that her 36H tits looked even bigger as they swung gently back and forth, back and forth, with every slight movement she made. She was teasing him, mocking him, and at the same time, from the gleaming twinkle in her eye, she was wordlessly conveying to her hapless, shrunken student that her fun with him had just begun.

A few seconds later, all the other students began filing into class, chattering amongst themselves. At first, all of them were unaware that Jake was even sitting at his desk, and the reason, of course, was because everyone’s eyes were glued to Sophie’s chest. Word had already spread around the school about Ms. Hanson’s ridiculous rack, and all the students, male and female alike, were ogling their teacher’s chest — for once, the school rumors proved to be true, and a hush fell on everyone as they took their seats, awestruck by the sheer size of Sophie’s breasts.

She watched them all come in confidently, making eye contact with all the boys she had secretly fantasized about for so long. There was Spencer, trailing in with his messy hair and backwards baseball cap, looking like a snack…she saw his eyes widen in shock, and felt a little twinge in her clit as she saw his mouth drop open in response to seeing her tits. She made eye contact with him, confidently holding his gaze until he blushed and was forced to look away.

‘Yeah, that’s right,’ she thought to herself. ‘Look down…look away…you’re not gonna be able to for much longer.’

She saw DeShaun and Logan come in, laughing and talking loudly as usual, like they owned the place, no doubt planning on walking all over Sophie during the lesson just like they usually did, along with Spencer and Jake. The second bell rang, and the two of them hadn’t sat down in their seats yet. Everyone else had, and in addition to gawking at Sophie, people had now spotted the 3’0 Jake and were whispering around to each other, pointing at him. One of the girls nearby was trying to ask him if he was ok, but Jake was still just looking up at Sophie, his eyes glassy, like he wasn’t even hearing the other girl at all.

“DeShaun!” called Sophie authoritatively, leaning even harder into her desk as she swung those massive mammaries back and forth with dynamic gusto, “Logan! That was the second bell — and you aren’t in your seats. You know what that means! Detention for both of you!”

The two young men hadn’t even been looking at Sophie, but now that she had addressed them this way, they turned to tell her off, and stopped dead in their tracks.

“Yeah?” chuckled Sophie, “You look like you were gonna say something, Logan. Something smart? Well, let’s have it. Please, share your supreme wit with the rest of the class.”

She straightened up and spread her arms wide, and in doing so, she allowed her breasts to fully expand out against her chest. It sounded like everyone in the class took a sharp breath in at the same time — they simply couldn’t believe how huge those tits had become, and the students at the front had started to notice the dark stains that were beginning to expand out in front of the huge nipples tenting the fabric of her top and bra.

“Oh, nothing from Logan?” asked Sophie, raising her eyebrow, “Well that’s a first. DeShaun? Anything you have to say?”

He shook his head, blinking blankly at Sophie’s gigantic rack. She wondered whether or not the pheromones, or whatever they were, were already having an effect, even from this distance. Sophie looked out across the class — everyone was staring at her (aside from the few who were gaping at Jake), and she could immediately tell a difference between the boys and the girls. All the young women had their eyes on her, yes, but their looks were more inquisitive, amazed, and confused…essentially exactly what was to be expected. But the young men (even the ones in the back) had altogether different expressions on their faces. They all looked like they were locked into some kind of titanic internal struggle, some more so than others. A few of the boys just looked conflicted and unsure, but most of them looked positively torn, like they were having to fight some terrible instinct that had awoken in them.

‘It’s getting even more powerful,’ Sophie thought, standing up to her full height and thrusting out her chest proudly as she watched Logan and DeShaun meekly take their seats. ‘And I haven’t even truly begun yet.’

A girl’s hand went up.

“Yes, Melanie?” Sophie said mildly, looking at her.

“Ms. Hanson…um…uh, wh-what…what happened to Jake?” Of course Melanie was going to be the one to ask that question. The straight-A goody-two-shoes always had to know what was going on.

“Well let’s just say that Jake got a little taste…of his own medicine,” Sophie chuckled, her eyebrows going up and down as she cupped her colossal breasts in her hands and shook them. They were so huge that they easily spilled over her hands; it would’ve taken four or five more pairs of hands to even begin to contain them.

“What does that mean?” Melanie blurted out.

“How about, instead of teaching the usual, boring way, by telling,” replied Sophie immediately, “I just show you instead, huh? How does that sound?”

Melanie just blinked, not reacting. Sophie had half a mind to go ahead and shrink the valedictorian right then and there, but she wasn’t even sure it worked on girls. Besides, she had much more intriguing prey in her sights. Coming around her desk, she began walking in between the rows of desks, giving her favorite boys lascivious glances, licking her lips down at them. As she expected, the boys began to go glassy-eyed, and a few of them even began to drool. Sophie was going to get to them, to use them, but she had something else to get to first. She finally stopped in front of Jake, who looked up at her helplessly, a hint of resistance in his eyes even as his mouth lolled open in a desperate plea for more of her milk.

“How fitting,” Sophie laughed, “That today’s class is about early Greek mythology. Who here knows who Eos is?”

“The Goddess of the Dawn!” called Melanie immediately, throwing up her hand.

“Very…good,” chuckled Sophie, shaking her head at Melanie’s eagerness to impress, even in this bizarre situation. “And who can tell me about her…heh, let’s call it her love life?”

“She came down into Troy and…w-well…and chased a young man named Tithonus,” answered Melanie, still with her hand in the air.

“Yes she did!” giggled Sophie. She was still looming over Jake’s desk, and her arousal had become so intense that her lactation was literally beginning to bleed through her top and drip down onto the floor. Everyone stared down at the green droplets, at a loss for what to say for different reasons. The girls were shocked at the unreality of it all, but the boys were utterly mesmerized. All of them were leaning forward in their desks, desperate for a taste.

“And what did Tithonus do?” continued Sophie, positively purring with lust as she juggled her breasts high above Jake, staring down at him. “Someone other than Melanie, please. One of the boys, maybe…how about you, Jake? Did you read the chapter I told you all to read? What did Tithonus do, hmmm?”

Jake was in no state to answer the question; he was panting from a mad desire, and only his last shreds of self-control prevented him from getting down on all fours and sucking up the droplets of Sophie’s green milk off the floor.

“H-He…he ran away from her,” answered Lucy in a small voice. She was the girl who sat next to Jake, who secretly had a crush on him, and who was horrified by what had happened to him.

“How sweet,” breathed Sophie down at her, “Little Miss Lucy, sticking up for her big hunky man, hahaha. Yes, that’s right! He RAN away from her. But of course she caught up to him, right? Why?”

“B-Because she was a goddess,” Lucy answered, her voice shaking, “And…a-and he was just a…a mortal.”

“Mmhmm!” nodded Sophie with exaggeration. “So the goddess just basically…TOOK what she wanted, right? No matter if the object of her desire WANTED her to, or NOT?”

Lucy nodded uneasily.

“Well then, how about I re-enact it, then?” laughed Sophie cheerfully. “I’m gonna make sure you all remember this lesson FOREVER. So let’s pretend little Jake here is Tithonus…and of course I’M Eos…and I’ve just caught up to him. What do I do, to show him and everyone else that he’s MINE and no one else’s!?”

Abruptly, Sophie bent down and whisked the hapless little Jake up out of his desk. His tiny legs dangled helplessly in the air as Sophie brought him to the front of the room.

“Now, I might take some…artistic liberties in this re-enactment,” chuckled Sophie, “But I trust my little skit here will encourage you all to use your imaginations, just like the Greeks did when they were crafting these myths.”

As she spoke, Sophie transferred Jake to one arm; he was so small that she had no problem holding him up. At the same time, she slowly backed into and sat down on top of her desk. With her free hand, she pulled her right breast out of her bra and top. It wasn’t an easy task, and it took a few long seconds of jostling and pulling. When she finally succeeded, her breast bounced out so magnificently that there was an audible gasp throughout the classroom. The girls put their hands over their mouths and the boys leaned forward, spellbound. Some flecks of her green milk had flown off her 2-inch erect nipple as her breast had bounced free, and immediately, two boys in the front row broke and crawled forward, licking it up off the floor. Almost instantly, they began to shrink, both of them getting smaller by an entire foot in a matter of seconds. But everyone else was too focused on Sophie and Jake to notice.

“Gods and Goddesses in Greek mythology all have a tendency to…get their way,” intoned Sophie, shaking her naked breast at the class, and massaging it up against Jake’s little head. “One way…or another.” As she shook her breast, Sophie pinched her huge nipple in between her fingers, causing more of her green milk to spurt out onto the floor. More of the young men couldn’t take it anymore, and they broke and threw themselves down on the floor, prostrating themselves as they lapped up the green goodness. One by one, they all began to shrink, more and more and more. Sophie noticed, with some satisfaction, that Logan, Spencer, and DeShaun had all managed to stay in their seats.

‘Mmmmm, good,’ she thought, ‘They’re trying to fight it…it’ll make it aaaalll the sweeter when I break them individually myself.’

“Now, take little Jake here,” continued Sophie, addressing the class. “He might not look like much now, haha, but I’ve always thought he had a rockin’ body. Heheh, what do you think, Lucy? You agree with me?”

Lucy just sat there gaping, totally stunned.

“Mhmm, don’t think I don’t notice these things,” teased Sophie, winking at Lucy, before turning her attention back to Jake. She was guiding her nipple slowly towards his mouth, which was beginning to pucker up in uncontrolled anticipation for what was to come.

“I mean, he’s definitely not the hunk he used to be,” laughed Sophie, “But…you know…old habits die hard…and being the goddess that I am now, hahahaha…I want to just TAKE what’s MINE!”

“And the word “mine,” two things happened simultaneously. First, Sophie inserted her huge nipple into Jake’s little mouth, filling it completely, as her green milk began to flow copiously forth in response to Jake’s insistent sucking. Second, with a deft sweep of her hand, Sophie whisked off Jake’s pants and underwear, which had already been about to fall off anyway because they were so loose. The girl in the class gasped as Jake’s hard erection was exposed, but nothing could have prepared them for what came next. As Jake sucked desperately on her nipple, Sophie wrapped her hand around his hard little cock and began pumping it quickly up and down, up and down. She was openly masturbating him in front of the class, all while breastfeeding him and smiling slyly at the befuddlement the scene was causing. The boys looked up, some of them from the floor, and some of them from their desks, staring at the lurid scene with obvious envy. The girls apparently didn’t know what to think. They were staring wide-eyed, utterly perplexed and horrified, but too stunned or afraid to move.

“Mmmmm, that’s right Jake,” moaned Sophie, staring down deep into his eyes as she jerked him off and fed him her milk, “Drink it up, little guy…you’re already only 3 feet tall, and you’re just gonna keep getting smaller…but you don’t care, do you? All you want is more and more and MORE of Ms. Hanson’s milk…haha how pathetic — you’re just like my husband and my son. You wanna know what they are now!? They’re my servants, Jake…my servants…they do whatever I say…all because they know that if they’re good little boys, Momma Sophie will give them everything they need. Because that’s what she does, Jake…she TAKES what she wants because she GIVES sooooooo much. And right now, I’m going to TAKE what I’ve wanted from YOU for so long!”

Suddenly, Sophie’s hand became a blur against Jake’s cock. She was jacking him off so hard and so fast now that he went cross-eyed against her breast. After a few searing seconds, he could hold back no longer, and exploded out in violent orgasm in front of the entire class. Sophie laughed out loud and caught some of it in her free hand, licking it clean moments later with long, slow drags of her tongue. Almost immediately, because of the milk he was swallowing, Jake began to shrink down, smaller and smaller and smaller, until he was no more than a foot long. Sophie was cradling his entire body with one arm. His little mouth had shrunk so much that it had become far too small to accommodate her gigantic nipple, and so the green milk began splashing down his front, and into his face. But still he sucked and gasped and strove to swallow as much of it as he could, with Sophie purring down at him all the while, soaking up the pleasure of his utter subservience to her while she continued to milk every last drop of cum out of his tiny cock.

“Mmmm, not bad,” Sophie announced, smacking her lips as she licked the rest of Jake’s cum away, “But that was almost too easy, hahaha! That wasn’t like in the myth at all, Jake! Tithonus at least put up SOME resistance!”

Right at this moment, Sophie’s eyes fell on DeShaun and Logan. Spencer’s resistance had failed him, and he had joined the rest of the boys jostling each other on the floor as they tried to lap up the little drops of green milk. Sophie smirked, discarding the baby-sized Jake on her desk as she stood up and squirted a few thick streams of milk onto the floor. The boys swarmed, drinking it up off the floor shamelessly, shrinking down multiple feet as they did. The girls were all still watching, still too horrified to move or do anything else.

“And speaking of resistance,” Sophie cooed, striding up toward DeShaun and Logan, “It looks like you two are a little late to the party, hmmmm?”

“W-we…we don’t want…th-that…that stuff,” choked DeShaun, with evident conflict in his voice.

“N-no…we…w-we don’t,” added Logan, trying to shake his head. The two of them were not putting on a very convincing show, but Sophie was still impressed.

“Wow!” she laughed, standing in front of their desks with her hands on her hips, “You two are waaaaay stronger than my son and my husband…haha, or any of those other little boys down there on the floor…ha! Look at Spencer! He’s gotta be less than four feet tall now, and look! He just keeps lapping away, like a desperate little puppy. Haha, how sad! And how cuuuuute! But YOU two…hmmmmm, you’re not so easily broken, are you?”

They both tried to shake their heads.

“Well then,” mused Sophie, “I guess I’ll just have to…step up my game then, huh?”

Without wasting any more time, Sophie played her trump card. With a sudden flourish, she undid her bra, hooked her fingers underneath her top, and with a single, mighty whoosh, she whisked it all off. Both of her H-cup breasts (well actually, they were closer to I-cups now, having received a boost of growth from her heavy lactation activity) were now bouncing freely in the air, directly in front of DeShaun and Logan. Her nipples were more erect now than ever, each over two inches long, and she was so aroused that the huge, dark areolae around them was standing to attention. Sophie could literally feel her milk ducts churning, churning, churning, desperately laboring to produce more of that delicious, viscous green milk, in preparation for an even more intensive feeding session.

“I see you two are attempting to play the role of Hermaphroditus, that beautiful young man who was the victim of Salmacis. Wanna tell them that story, Melanie? Haha, oh…too shocked to speak I guess. Well then, I’ll tell it, since none of you pathetic little boys do the readings anyway. Salmacis was a beautiful nymph who fell in love with this exceptionally handsome boy named Hermaphroditus. She spied on him in the forest as he bathed his feet in a pool, and then sprang on him, trying to take him as hers. But he resisted her…haha, just like you two are resisting me now.”

As she spoke, Sophie had bent down, getting on her knees in front of their desks. With a mighty *SLAP* she smacked her bare tits down, one on Logan’s desk, and one on DeShaun’s. They froze, their eyes going glassy, with their mouths open.

‘I’ve got them now!’ thought Sophie triumphantly.

“But Salmacis got her way,” she continued, kneading the huge, milky, fleshy bulk of her breasts with her hands, directly in front of their faces, so that she was leaking milk out onto their desks. It ran down the wood and splashed in their laps. Both of them began to drool, and their mouths started puckering as they honed in on the gigantic protrusions of her fat nipples, and the incredibly huge and dark expanse of her areolae around them.

“As she struggled with him, she called to the gods,” Sophie finished, “And the gods answered her prayer…and they fused their bodies together and made them one. And that’s where we get the word “hermaphrodite,” haha! See!? You’re actually learning something today! I hope you girls are taking notes…god help those little boys on the floor, haha! The pencils are already too big for their little fingers.”

Sophie stared deeply into Logan and Deshaun’s eyes.

“That’s what’s gonna happen to you two,” she breathed at them. “Just because you held out so long…I’m gonna shrink you both so much that you literally become a PART of me. I’m gonna make you smaller than bugs…smaller than MICROBES…I’m gonna make you so small that you live among the molecules of my titanic breasts, and you’ll LOVE it.”

And then, simultaneously, she took both of her huge nipples and shoved them both into the young men’s mouths…one in Logan’s and one in DeShaun’s. Any instinct of resistance was immediately broken, and their eyes rolled back in their heads as they gave in to the pheromone-powered majesty of Sophie’s milk. She purred and moaned and cooed at them as she squeezed both of her breasts, encouraging her milk to flow forth even faster. Within half a minute, both of them had shrunk down to 3 feet tall…and then 2 feet.

But Sophie wasn’t through with them — not by a longshot. She seized both of them up out of their desks, yanking them out of their clothes, and held them both to her breasts, holding one in each arm as she continued to force-feed them simultaneously. It didn’t matter that her nipples were too big to fit in their mouths; she just kept squirting her milk all over them, and they lapped up what they could, while the rest soaked into their skin, accelerating their shrinking. The other boys on the floor were languishing in prostrate amazement, all of them between one and two feet tall now, as they lay dazed on the floor. The girls were watching in disbelief as Sophie went back to her desk and sat on it, next to Jake, who had appeared to have fallen into a milk-coma.

“Yessssss, drink up, little ones,” she moaned down at Logan and Deshaun, who were now a mere 6 inches each, each of them lying in one of her hands. “Drink my milk and become one with me…drink little boys, drink…drink…driiiiinnnnkkkkkkkk!

She was just covering their bodies now with her thick green milk, shooting more and more of it out. There didn’t seem to be an end to the supply; it just kept coming and coming, and after another minute or so, Sophie could barely even see the two boys anymore. She had to squint down to see them, and even then, she could barely make out the shapes of their little bodies.

“More!” she cried, squeezing her breasts even harder, so that even more milk came out. “More!! More!!! MORE!!!!”

The boys were now completely lost in the green deluge of milk. After two more minutes, Sophie couldn’t see them anymore, no matter how hard she looked. And even still, she kept on, spraying the same spot on her hands with her milk for a full five minutes, until she was certain that they had both shrunk down to the size of microbes, and smaller. Moaning out in arousal, Sophie gently wiped both of her milk-sodden hands on her breasts. Logan and DeShaun were somewhere on her breasts now, lost in the torrent of milk. She looked down and saw the white creamy flesh of her breasts begin to absorb the milk quickly. A warming sensation flashed across her entire body as she re-absorbed what she had created. Except this time, she knew that her breasts were absorbing the microscopic little bodies of those two boys. She had long fantasized about taking them and having her way with them…and now they had become absorbed by her I-cup breasts, to become a part of her forever.

Sophie’s eyes fluttered as she sighed out mightily, groaning in one long, extended orgasm from the sheer power of the situation. When she opened her eyes, she beheld a class-full of tiny boys all gathered about on the floor in front of her, their glassy eyes directed upward toward her in desperate supplication. She knew what they wanted, and she was going to give it to them. She was just getting started.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 5 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep