- Text Size +

Chapter 3

It wasn’t long before Jason got home, dragging his feet as usual after wasting away his after-school hours fraternizing with his lazy crew of friends who weren’t involved in any extracurricular activities and who never, ever did their homework. Sophie had been urging Jason for years to find a different crowd to hang out with, but her good-intentioned urgings had always fallen on deaf ears. Jason wasn’t going to listen to anyone, most particularly his stepmother.

But this afternoon, it didn’t matter what his intentions were or not. When he walked into the living room through the front door, he immediately noticed a number of things that were conspicuously out of place. For one thing, his dad wasn’t lounging on the sofa like he usually was…in fact, Mike was nowhere to be seen. In his place, though, was an absolute bombshell MILF with some of the biggest tits he had ever seen. And she was showing them off too, only wearing a skimpy black bra that barely seemed to be able to contain them.

Jason instantly felt himself become excited. He figured that somehow his dad had managed to score some banging pussy, maybe one of his customers from his business or something…and his mind quickly jumped to Sophie and how pissed she would be to find this bombshell in her house. Jason was on the verge of laughing at the thought when his eyes happened to travel up to the woman’s face. He froze in place. This “bombshell MILF” was actually his stepmother! It was Sophie herself lounging there on the sofa, drinking a beer, with her feet propped up like she owned the place. What on earth was going on!? And what had happened to her tits??

“Boy oh boy,” began Sophie, grinning up at her stepson as she squeezed her vast, veiny breasts together simply by inverting her shoulders slightly, “The prodigal son returns at last! I’ve been waiting for you, Jason.”

“Y-You…you have?” he stammered. He had noticed that Sophie’s nipples were protruding out of her bra to a ridiculous extent — like over an inch — and that the area all around them was noticeably darker. Was she…was she lactating!? Jason didn’t realize it yet, but his eyes had started to become unfocused, and his mouth was slightly open, beginning to drool.

“Ohhhhh yes,” declared Sophie. She crushed the empty beer can in her hand and sat up. Mere moments later, in response to the sound of the crushing can, Mike appeared, dressed in an oversized apron, shuffling his feet submissively with his head bowed low. Most jarring of all, though, was the fact that Mike was only 4 feet tall. The shock of this image managed to briefly snap Jason out of his trance, and he stepped towards his father with concern etched all across his face.

“Dad!?” he ventured. “Dad…wh-what…what happened to you!?”

“Why are you asking him, Jason?” laughed Sophie. She sat up on the sofa, and her F-cups bounced and boinged in response to her sudden movement. Even though he had just received the shock of seeing his father as a shrunken husk of a man, Jason couldn’t help drooling again as his eyes glazed over once more. The pull of what was inside those glorious milkers was too powerful to overcome.

“Yeeeeeah, that’s what I thought,” jeered Sophie. She was bouncing her giant tits up and down now, gyrating their veiny bulk in a lewd cascade of impossibly-enticing flesh. “Your pathetic daddy couldn’t resist these mommas right here, and it’s sooooo obvious that you can’t either. And so I’ll tell you right now Jason: Mike shrunk down two whole feet because he just HAD to have a drink of my milk. Who knows what’ll happen to you. So how about it, Jason? Care for a taste? Wanna wrap your lips around one of my thiiiick, fat nipples? I know you want to…I can see it in your eyes. Cooommmme on Jason, coooooome on…come to your stepmomma, hahaha!”

Somewhere vaguely in the recalcitrant bastion of his brain, Jason knew that Sophie was teasing him, tormenting him with the awful predicament he had been thrust into. She was telling him exactly what was going to happen, and even though a tiny part of his mind cried out in warning, it didn’t make a damn bit of difference. He wanted her milk…he needed her milk. Even more so than Mike, Jason was powerless against its inexorable scent. The rich creaminess was bubbling up from deep within those veiny, swollen tits, calling to him, begging him to have a taste. And right then, he blinked, in a last brief moment of sanity, and found that he had stumbled forward, standing directly in front of his stepmother.

Sophie saw his eyes flicker, and she didn’t give him the chance to think twice. Almost growling with aggression, she reached up behind Jason’s head and literally pulled it down into her breast. At the same time, she flicked her other hand against her strained black bra, freeing a nipple that seemed to explode out in relief at being set free. Jason’s eyes were completely glazed over now, and his mouth was sagging open in a desperate pucker.

“Thaaaaat’s right,” Sophie hummed, “Come in and get some, Jason. Drink up!”

Her engorged nipple stuffed into Jason’s mouth, making his cheeks expand a little as Sophie pulled him head straight down into the oceanic expanse of her soft tit flesh. At this point he wasn’t even resisting her; he was held completely captive by the desperate trance he was in…a trance that compelled him forward to drink her milk. Sophie held him to her breast, forcing his body down into a hunched position as she hummed at him, encouraging him to take long, deep gulps of the green milk that was now filling his mouth. Mike watched on, his head bowed, a miserable and pathetic 4-foot-tall servant to his wife…he could do nothing to protect his son, and he knew all too well what was about to happen.

“Come on Jason!” laughed Sophie. Her hand was gripping the back of her stepson’s head as she shook it back and forth, grinding his face farther down into the soft and voluminous expanse of her veiny breast. As Jason gulped down her milk, his veins bulged in his neck from the effort of swallowing, and Sophie marveled at how the veins in her breast were thicker and darker than those in Jason’s neck. Bit by bit, her power was growing, even now…and as her stepson continued to suck, Sophie felt greedier and greedier. She wanted to see this little brat get small.

“Suck harder!” demanded Sophie, as her eyes blazed with enjoyment. “Come on Jason! Do you really want it!? SHOW me!”

As she spoke, Sophie looked over to Mike and winked at him, shooting him a knowing grin in the process. It was like she was saying, ‘You’re going to watch your own son shrink before your eyes, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.’

Jason obeyed, sucking harder, as his throat expanded and contracted with every gulp. Sophie was eying his body expectantly, priming herself for the shrinking spurt that was bound to happen, and she didn’t have to wait much longer. Just a few seconds later, her grin widened and her eyebrow went up all in tandem — Jason had started shrinking! As she continued to hold his head to her breast, Sophie could feel him getting smaller, at first slowly, and then with marked and increased speed. Her heart beat faster and faster in excitement as she literally felt Jason dwindle in her grasp. He was completely oblivious, sucking away at her fat nipple like his life depended on it, his eyes shut tightly in urgent hunger as he sucked down his doom. In less than a minute, Jason wasn’t even hunched down anymore. Sophie was sitting up on the sofa, still holding him to her huge tit, except now, the top of Jason’s head only came up to her collarbone…when she was sitting down. His pants and underwear had loosened so much that they had fallen down to his ankles, crumpling around his tiny legs in a striking display of just how dramatically he had shrunk down.

“Alright, alright!” chuckled Sophie, pulling Jason’s head back suddenly, “Not TOO much, ok? Haha I don’t want you drinking down to a foot tall…or DO I…oh my god…Mike, are you seeing this!? Are you seeing just how tiny and puny your little son has become?”

Even though their dominant-submissive dynamic was only a few hours old, Mike knew better than to not answer her. Even though it pained him to participate in the humiliation of his son, he didn’t have any other choice. He had sucked himself into submission to his F-cup wife who now towered over him, and so he spoke in response:

“Y-Yes…he’s…y-you made him smaller…”

“Smaller!?” exclaimed Sophie, looking over at him incredulously, “You think “smaller” is enough to explain how pathetic Jason’s become now? LOOK at him, Mike! He’s mouth-level with my boob…while I’m sitting down!”

“H-He’s…m-much smaller,” nodded Mike, trying to display his vigorous agreement.

“You know what?” declared Sophie suddenly, “I think you two should stand back-to-back…just to see who’s the puniest! What a fun game! Come on, go, go! Turn around, Mike…theeeere we go Jason, haha! Welcome back to the world! I can see that your eyes are focused now. Stand with your back to your daddy.”

“Wh-whaa?” stammered Jason. His expression indicated that it was like he was waking up from a dream, so that he was utterly discombobulated, hardly knowing what was real and what wasn’t. But Sophie was going to enjoy snapping him out of his trance, and back into reality, so he could see just how far he had fallen.

“There we go…back-to-back,” she chuckled encouragingly, manipulating their shrunken bodies effortlessly with her big hands. Her eyes grew wide at the comparison.

“Oh…my…GOD!” she burst out in mocking, mirthful laughter, “JASON! Hahaha I thought your daddy was small…but look at YOU!”

The top of Jason’s head only came up to his father’s shoulders, and since Mike was now a mere 4’0 even, Sophie was thrilled to see how much her green milk had shrunk her stepson. Jason’s incredulous open mouth was still smeared with the thick, vibrant green remnants of Sophie’s milk, and from the expression on his face, she could tell that he seemed to be struggling to understand what exactly was going on.

“Mmmmm boy you have no idea what just happened, do you?” she cooed at him, fixing her eyes on his face as she slowly rose up off the sofa, until she was towering over them both. She put her hands on her hips in an imperious, dominant pose, as her shadow completely engulfed the two subservient males. Mike’s head only reached the underside of her monstrous breasts, and he was staring straight forward into the middle of her stomach. But Sophie was drinking in the reality of Jason’s tininess now — the top of HIS head only reached her hips! His eyes were even with her vagina, which was becoming wetter and wetter as she surveyed the extent of her power over these two miserably shrunken men.

“Whhaaa…n-no…no! What happened to me!? Jason managed to croak out, as his little head averted upward to see Sophie’s titanic globes hanging far up over his head, in the sky of his vision.

“Take a gander, Jason,” purred Sophie. She still had her hands on her hips, but now she was slowly swiveling herself left and right, left and right, so those colossal orbs wavered and wobbled back and forth. They brushed the top of Mike’s head, but of course, they didn’t even touch Jason’s.

“You’re gonna need a stepladder if you wanna taste any more of my yuuuuuummmy yummy milk,” announced Sophie as she peered down over her breasts. “Hahaha look at you…you’re already on the verge of begging me for more.”

“N-No I’m n-not!” choked Jason, his eyes darting in panic around to his dad. They moved apart from each other and stared up at the breasts whose milk had now effectively enslaved them both. He seemed to have briefly snapped out of his milk-induced reverie, but he couldn’t deny that his stepmother was right. Even though he was reeling in horror from being shrunk down to the size of a child, and even though he hadn’t even begun to take in the reality of his father as a defeated submissive, the contents of those giant F-cups over his head was at the forefront of his mind.

“Ohhhh yes you are!” laughed Sophie. She made a show of snapping her skimpy bra back in place over her protruding nipples, and both Mike and Jason looked on in wretched desperation as the fabric in front of her nipples darkened. She was still lactating, even though no one was sucking on her.

“S-Sophie…” whispered Mike, again giving in to his primal need to have more milk, “Sophie…please…p-please let me ha—”

“What was that?” interrupted Sophie, sarcastically putting her hand up to her ear high up above them, “I could have sworn it was my 4-foot-tall pathetic little wimpy husband begging the alpha of the house for more of her milk when he hasn’t even finished cleaning up the kitchen. Is that what I’m hearing!?”

Mike quickly shuffled away to finish his chores, and Jason was left alone with her. He too was about to beg her for more when suddenly, she bent down, seized his chin in her huge hand, and jerked his head up towards her looming face.

“And I KNOW you weren’t about to beg me again,” she growled down at him in a savage whisper. “Ohhhh no, little boy. You’re gonna have to do a LOT for me until I let you have more. After all the shit I’ve put up with from you…the rotten attitude, the laziness, the hurtful comments…you’ve got a LONG way to go, Jason, before you get any more of theeeeese.”

She rubbed her fat tits together over his head, squeezing them together. Jason looked like he was about to cry.

“I’m…s-so sorry…r-really, I am! I j-just need —” he began, but again, Sophie interrupted.

“You NEED to clean your room,” she declared, standing back up to her full height so that she absolutely towered over him. “And the basement’s a mess…and the lawn needs to be mowed…and the tub needs to be cleaned…AND the whole house needs to be swept and dusted…hahaha, you get the idea. Once aallllll of those things are done, heheh, well, maybe I’ll think about it.”

Jason blinked up at her and started to move on Sophie’s litany of chores. He had forgotten, though, that his pants had fallen down during his shrink spurt, and he tripped over them, falling flat on his face.

“Hahahaha, what a way to begin,” mocked Sophie, relaxing back down into her lounging position on the couch, with her giant tits prominently displayed. “How about you start everything off by bringing me a beer from the fridge, huh?”

The rest of the day proceeded along like a dream for Sophie. She knew she had a stack of papers to grade, but all of the crazy drama around her accentuated, burgeoning breasts, and her intoxicating milk, had fueled an unprecedented confidence and swagger within her. She had never felt so free and untethered, so unrestrained — this was HER household now, and she was running it exactly as she saw fit: forcing the loser men to pull their weight for once. It was fitting, then, that Sophie celebrated her first hours of power and independence by lounging on the sofa, drinking beer and watching some of her favorite shows on TV, shows that she usually never had time to watch because she was so busy cooking, cleaning, and grading all those tiresome papers.

Everything had changed: SHE was the “man” of the house now, and Mike and Jason were her obsequious little servants, shuffling around dutifully, hoping all the while to get one more taste of her milk. Sophie finally let them both have a tiny bit more, shrinking Mike down to 3’6 and Jason all the way down to 3’0, but she didn’t want to give them too much. She was enjoying tormenting them with a little taste here and there…but she didn’t want to overdo it. Even though she knew she probably didn’t need to be worried about running out, Sophie wanted to make plenty sure that she had enough of her milk saved for tomorrow…for a choice few of her students.

The next morning, Sophie nearly caused four or five accidents as she sauntered down the sidewalk on the way to school. Her breasts had grown and expanded even larger overnight — they were now Size 36H, with a bust size of a staggering 48 inches. She had forced Mike to endure the humiliation of going to the nearby department store as soon as it opened and purchasing her a top and bra that actually fit. Even still, the store hadn’t had quite been able to accommodate her mind-boggling dimensions, so her huge veiny breasts were close to bursting out of her black bra and her half-buttoned white top as she strutted down the sidewalk. Barely hidden, Sophie’s areolas had darkened even more overnight, and the dotted tubercula areolae had grown even thicker and covered a more extensive area around her nipples. And as for her nipples themselves…well, Sophie hadn’t been able to help smirking as she squeezed her breasts into her bra and top — no amount of fabric was going to conceal the firm erections of her nipples, which were now nearly permanently rigid and ready to feed the exhilarative green milk to waiting mouths.

Sophie’s breasts felt incredibly full, to the point where she could hear her milk sloshing around in her massive mammaries with every swaggering step she took. By the time she reached the school, she had already begun to lactate from the sheer weight of her movements. She felt her skin rise up in goosebumps as she walked in through the front door; this school had been the source of so much toil and ridicule, so much strife and frustration, and now…NOW…she was going to change things. She was going to turn the tables on those boys, and she wasn’t going to waste any time doing it.

She began by accosting Jake in the hallway, before class had even started. She made a point to stroll suggestively by him and his group of friends, and all of them looked up as she passed. Their eyes went wide, and a few of them, including Jake, whistled.

“Oooooo, Ms. Hanson!” Jake exclaimed, “Didn’t we already tell you that your breasts were big enough yesterday!? Haha we loved them just the way they were!”

“Awww, what a poor little boy!” shot back Sophie sarcastically, putting her hands on her hips as she swayed her H-cups back and forth. “Did your mommy not breastfeed you enough, Jake? Is that why you’re paying so much attention to mine?”

Jake had not expected this kind of retort, and he was left momentarily stunned, blinking in silence. His friends didn’t seem to know what to say either. This kind of a comebacker was not in Sophie’s character. But as she watched the shocked expressions on their faces, Sophie felt power surging through her. Jake was gonna get her “unrestrained.” He was about to see who she really was…who she had truly become.

“I…m-my…uh…” Jake stammered, his cheeks blushing crimson as he struggled for a rejoinder. But even just seeing him blush was enough to inflame Sophie’s smoldering passions, and she interrupted him swiftly:

“Tell you what, Jake — I was out of line right there…sorry, long night…deadbeat husband struggling to do the chores I assigned to him…you get it, haha…lemme make it up to you — remember that extra credit I was talking about the other day for that test you all failed?”

“Uh…y-yeah…” replied Jake, confused. Sophie had stepped closer to him, close enough to where she could tell that the pheromones of her milk were beginning to have an effect. His eyes had slowly become unfocused, and she could see that his mouth had started slackening. Her loins began churning, right along with all the milk in her tits, which felt like it was starting to boil in expectation.

“Well I’ve already drawn up the assignment,” Sophie continued, stepping even closer and putting her hand on Jake’s shoulder (he shuddered in response…but Sophie knew it was a shudder of desire — his eyes had become firmly fixed on her protruding 2-inch nipples). “And it’s super easy. So why don’t you come with me to my classroom and you can be the first to see it, Jake? I promise it’ll result in…your overall improvement.”

“O-ok Ms. Hanson,” answered Jake immediately. His friends, who were not as close to Sophie, looked confused by his odd response, but Sophie wasn’t going to let them investigate. She took Jake by the hand and pulled him down the hall and into her classroom. She checked the clock; there was still 10 minutes to go before class started…more than enough time to embark on her milk-fueled quest for domination.

“Ok Jake,” she growled softly, locking the classroom door and whirling around (so that her tits wobbled insanely in her tight top), “Here’s the deal. You’re gonna give me what I want…and I’m gonna give you…what YOU want.”

At the last “YOU,” Sophie unbuttoned two buttons on her white top, which was all her H-cups needed to come bursting out of the white fabric. A moment later, Sophie had peeled back the black bra on her left breast, revealing her dark, enticing areola and the eye-popping erection of her 2-inch nipple. It was already leaking her thick green milk in anticipation. Jake’s eyes looked on desperately.

“Eyes up here Jake!” barked Sophie, reveling in her power. With effort, Jake managed to do so, and even though he was a full 6’0 tall, 6 inches taller than her, he certainly didn’t feel taller. His eyes betrayed a mixture of lust, desire, and desperate confusion. Clearly, he was conflicted inside. But Sophie loved it — and she was about to take him.

“You’re mine now, Jake,” she declared emphatically, nodding her head slowly as she advanced on him with her exposed breast. “I’ve GOT you…here…have a taste of my milk to celebrate your utter subservience to me. Drink up, Jake! Drink, drink…drrrriiinnnkkkkkk!”

Jake didn’t stand a chance. He had made a motion of resistance, but with Sophie’s giant milk-tinged nipple in his face, there was nothing he could do. His lips latched onto it, and for a solid 30 seconds she let him suckle at her teat, moaning at him and running her fingers through his hair as she encouraged him:

“Theeeere we go Jake…thaaaaat’s it…thaaaaaat’s right…drink it down…drink ME down, Jake…mmmmmm yeah, do you know I’ve been fantasizing about you sucking on my tits for ages, Jake? Do you know that I’ve dreamed about sucking that fat cock of yours in the parking lot? Hahaha, it’s a shame, really.”

She pushed his head off her breast, just to give him some time to appreciate what was about to happen.

“Wh-what’s a shame!?” asked Jake, now totally overcome with confusion, lust, fear, and all manner of other conflicting emotions. And then, all of a sudden, he started shrinking quickly in front of her. It all happened quite rapidly, faster than Mike and Jason had shrunk. Sophie wondered whether her milk was getting more potent. She looked on in aroused pleasure as Jake gaped up at her in shock, his dwindling face shrinking farther and farther down, until 30 seconds later, the shrinking spurt stopped. He was standing in a pile of his pants, weighed down by his ridiculously oversized shirt, his exposed cock pointing up at Sophie. He had shrunk down all the way to 3 feet — he was looking slightly UP at her vagina, which was raging lasciviously, all lubricated up, eager for more.

Sophie smirked and bent down, extending out her palm under his exposed erection. Proportionally, his cock was still “big,” but it was now no bigger than Sophie’s hand.

“THAT’S a shame,” she declared, nodding at his cock, before gripping it firmly and starting to jack it off. “You used to be a good 9 inches at least, Jake. Now you’re what? 6 tops? Hahaha, no matter — I’ll still enjoy taking whatever I want, won’t I?”

Right then, the bell for class rang. Jake looked up at her in abject terror. Sophie paused in jacking him off, briefly considering continuing her handjob regardless. But then she had a better idea. Grinning down at him, she let his cock go and rose up to her full height, buttoning her top back.

“Find your seat, little boy,” she ordered Jake. “The others are gonna be coming in any second now.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep