[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sophie Hanson is a substitute teacher in her late 30's, and her life is pretty much shit.  She has a deadbeat husband, an ungrateful stepson, and a whole classroom full of students who mock and disrespect her day in and day out.  She tries her best in everything she does, holding down her household and her job, but the strain is starting to take a toll on her.  She feels trapped in her dead-end life, with no way out.  

Until....

One day, walking home from school, she gets splashed with a mysterious purple liquid.  Soon her breasts begin growing bigger...and bigger...and BIGGER.  And she's starting to lactate a strange green milk.  And there's something special about this milk.  Any males who go near her lactating breasts seem to be mesmerized by their power, and all they want to do is breastfeed.  Sophie soon realizes that she can control men like this.  And even better, the milk makes them SHRINK...FAST.  It's time for Sophie's revenge...Sophie's liberation.

Tags include: revenge, fast shrink, big breasts, breast enlargement, breastfeeding, milk, humiliation

Most recent updates on my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Breast Enlargement, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 20893 Read: 25289
Published: November 10 2021 Updated: February 19 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4400 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3843 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep [Reviews - 1] (4343 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4138 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep [Reviews - 1] (4169 words)