- Text Size +

Chapter 5

As a powerful sexual hunger washed over Sophie’s body, she watched with satisfaction as most of her female students began rising up out of their chairs, fear etched across their faces. Many of them were moving uncertainly towards the door, although a few of them were holding back, indicating that they might try and help their male friends. Sophie’s male students, of course, were all kneeling or lying prostrate at her feet, desperate to lap up the remnant droplets of her green milk that had splashed on the floor. Some of them were completely taken, lying headfirst at her feet, their eyes totally glossed over and burning with desire for more milk. A few other male students, that troublesome hunk Spencer among them, were undoubtedly in her snares, but were kneeling a bit farther away from her. They were obviously still drawn to her milk, but they were making something of an effort to resist its mysterious pull.

For the moment, the best thing they could do was simply kneel there. These last “holdouts” might have sampled a taste or two of the milk, and many of them had shrunk down to between four and five feet. The weaker boys, sprawled out at Sophie’s feet, had drunk more of her milk – most of them were between two and three feet tall now. The baby-sized Jake was still lying on her desk, his mouth puckering up pathetically, as his hands reached up in a desperate plea for more of her milk.

“Oh what’s the matter, girls?” Sophie called out, feigning sweetness. “I thought you would enjoy this lesson! Where’re you going?”

The girls seemed too afraid to answer. One by one, and then as a group, they made a break for it, throwing the door open and running out into the hallway, escaping the bizarre, grotesque scene in the classroom. A few of them still held back, and among them, unsurprisingly was Melanie, the valedictorian.

“Melanie? Do you care to explain yourself?” Sophie chuckled, bouncing her colossal I-cup breasts in her direction. The act of bouncing her breasts sent a few more droplets of her green milk flying through the air, and the shrunken boys beneath her jumped up, their tongues hanging out, vying for a taste.

“Wh…Wh-what do you m-mean!?” Melanie asked, her voice shaking . Clearly, she was in a state of shock at what she had seen, and who could blame her? She had just watched as Sophie had rapidly shrunk down two of her classmates to microbe-sized, and absorbed them into her gigantic tits, never to be seen or heard from again.

“Well I would at least expect YOU to wanna stay for the rest of the lesson,” Sophie continued, grinning from ear to ear. “After all, I’m sure you’re familiar with the story of…the Laestrygonians, aren’t you?”

Melanie’s mouth dropped open, and she started shaking. A moment later, with a quick little scream, she too had turned and fled into the hallway. The classroom door shut behind her.

“Heheh…oh well,” chuckled Sophie, shaking her head. “Sometimes, it DOESN’T pay to be the know-it-all. Am I right, boys?”

The male students stared up and blinked. The smallest ones, the ones closest to her, looked too far gone to have understood what she was saying, but the ones farthest away looked like they were struggling to offer some kind of response…like they were still fighting the immensely powerful psychic hold her milk had on their minds.

“Now that I’ve got you boys aaaaall to myself,” continued Sophie, taking a rich, deep breath, inflating her tits to an even more absurd degree, “It’s time for the lesson to truly begin.”

She cast an aggressive look around, letting the anger of months and months of toil and humiliation flow through her. The girls had been relatively well-behaved, but the boys…well it wasn’t enough to say that they had been disrespectful to her. Jake, Logan, Deshaun, and Spencer had been the worst, but the others hadn’t been too far behind. Whenever the four ringleaders had stirred up trouble, all the other boys had only been too happy to jeer and laugh at her attempts to get them back under control. Those four might have been the rowdiest and most recalcitrant, but the rest of the boys had just been the fuel for the fire. Their jeers and laughter had inflamed the bad behavior, and sustained it when it should have petered out. Sophie could feel herself positively pulsating with anger the more she thought about it. And now SHE had the power…and she was going to use it for revenge.

“You pathetic little vermin,” hissed Sophie, putting her hands on her hips as she bore down on the groveling pile of shrunken young men before her, “You all just thought it would be great to jump on the bandwagon, didn’t you? Thought you’d just enjoy yourselves, making my life a living hell, all because it was easy. That makes you all even worse…none of you had the confidence or the charisma to stand up to me alone, but when Jaaaaake or DeShaaaaaun or one of the others was doing it, oooooh then you’d jump right in and pile it on! You’re a pathetic, sniveling bunch of followers…and now, hahaha, I’ll give you something to follow!”

Sophie took her huge breasts on her hands (as much of them as she could, at this point) and shook them mockingly down at the male students. And then, she strode over to one corner of the classroom, delighting in how they crawled after her.

“Oh my god just LOOK at you!” she laughed, delighted. “You’re crawling after me like a bunch of little animals! Haha, I see you back there, Spencer! Still crawling after me, but trying to fight it, huh? Not so much with little Julian here, though.”

Sophie stuck her foot under the young man closest to her and flipped him over onto his back. Julian had always been one of the ones quickest to mock her, to join in with the rest in disrupting her lessons and making her miserable.

“And now, you’re 3 feet tall,” purred Sophie, the heat of her anger paradoxically making her calm. “Why don’t you come up here, Julian? Thaaaat’s right…gettttt up…mmmmmmmm, yeeeeah, you want these, don’t you?”

She cupped her huge breasts again in her hands and bounced them up and down, up and down. Julian’s eyes blazed with rapacious desire, and he rose up on his two feet, standing on his tiptoes as he grasped up, trying to reach them. Sophie only laughed at him, standing on her own tiptoes to taunt him in his desperation. He was so short compared to her that, even with his arms stretched up, he couldn’t reach the underside of her breasts…provided, of course, that she lifted them up out of the way.

“P-pleeeease, Ms. Hanson!” Julian begged. “Please…l-let me…let me have more!”

A vicious rush of delight surged through Sophie’s veins. It almost felt like her breasts were expanding from the sheer thrill of being addressed in such a pitifully submissive way by a young man she had already shrunk by over 2 feet.

“Do you hear yourself?” Sophie demanded, barely able to keep her voice from shaking. “I’ve already regressed you back to the size of a child, and still you want more!?”

“Please…” Julian continued to beg, “Please…please…”

“Well then!” Sophie declared, her eyes flashing as she stared daggers down at him between her mammoth tits, “How fitting…the measly little follower wants to imitate his friends. Okay Mr. Julian, you asked for it – you’ll get it!”

Sophie promptly bent down and whisked Julian straight up off his feet. The other students male students watched, their faces going bone-white with envy. Sophie proceeded with Julian over to her desk, depositing him down in a standing position, right next to Jake. Julian didn’t even glance askance at his baby-sized friend; he was too busy staring at Sophie’s huge nipple that she was bringing up to his puckering mouth. His eyes went wide as Sophie squeezed out a teasing little taste of her green milk, which sprayed out of her erect nipple and went straight into his open mouth.

“Aaauuggwwwaaugghhh!!” cried Julian in ecstatic reverie, and he clamored up to Sophie’s nipple, latched his mouth around as much of it as he could fit in his mouth, and started sucking her milk down like his life depended on it. Sophie felt the sucking sensation of his little mouth, and she sucked in a sharp breath, revelling in the erotic liquid thrill that went straight down to her clit. She curled her hand around his head, palming it completely, as she pushed his face all the way into the plentiful flesh of her tit. As she did so, she stared down at the other students groveling on the floor in front of her.

“You all have to wait your turn now!” she laughed, shaking Julian’s head even deeper into her tit flesh. “Ohhhh yes…you have to wait and watch. Just be thankful that I’m not like Circe from The Odyssey…you know? The – oooooh…hahaha of course, Melanie and the girls aren’t here. So you guys have no idea what I’m talking about, because none of you ever do the readings!”

She started moaning with arousal as she drank in what was happening. She could already feel Julian’s head starting to feel smaller against her breast. His skull, which was already dwarfed by her comparatively huge hand, was rapidly starting to feel even smaller still.

“Well just so you know,” Sophie panted, “Circe was an enchantress who possessed….whooooo, godddd that feels good…the arcane knowledge that allowed her to change men into animals. Mmmmmm, but I’m just fine with keeping you all as my own little harem of milk-drunk little boys. Yeeeaah, that sounds just fine to me. Oooop, look at Julian! Is he getting smaller!?”

He certainly was. Standing on Sophie’s desk, he first had to bend his head slightly to receive her nipple, but now, just a few seconds later, he was staring straight forward, not having to bend his head at all. And then…he was on his tiptoes. Sophie’s hand held him firmly to her breast, keeping him latched onto her nipple, and he just kept on shrinking. The other boys watched in dazed amazement as Julian’s little feet slowly left the desk, as he shrank more and more. Little sprays of thick green milk started to spurt and sputter out from the sides of his mouth, as the stretching extent of his lips became overwhelmed by Sophie’s fat nipple.

“Oh now you’re just wasting it!” scolded Sophie, pressing Julian even harder into her nipple. “What’s the matter? I thought you wanted my milk! Come on Julian, keep drinking, keep drinking! And the rest of you, here! Just a little spray to tide you miserable milk slaves over until it’s your turn!”

Sophie took her free nipple and squirted a stream of green milk over into the other corner of the classroom, close to the door. The other students immediately rushed over, crawling over each other on their hands and knees as they eagerly dropped their heads to lick and suck up the precious milk. Sophie panted out in pleasure, both from the sensation of Julian at her nipple, and from the power trip of watching a dozen shrunken young men scramble over each other to get at her milk. All those boys…Sophie could see their laughing, mocking faces flashing through her brain…what a miserable time they had given her. But no longer. The tide had turned – and now it was Sophie who was having all the fun.

Once Julian was the same size as Jake, just about a foot long, Sophie yanked him off her breast, delighting in how she had to pry his lips off her nipple with her fingers.

“Haha, I literally have to pull you away from sucking down your own demise!” she laughed. “That’s how far gone you are.”

She deposited him down next to Jake, who had woken up from his milk coma, but who was still just lying there on her desk, his arms and legs venturing weakly out into the air, vaguely up in the direction of her breasts. Sophie cupped her mammaries in her hands and examined them curiously. She was still lactating heavily, and actually, now that she was actually paying attention to the turgid sensations at work behind her nipples and areolas, she could feel the lactation activity intensify and speed up. A lustful heat rose through her face and up to her brow as she took stock of just how fiercely and energetically her body was working to produce more of that thick green goodness.

Sophie let her I-cup megaliths drop as she put her hands on her hips, reveling in how heavy they felt as they fell back down into place. They were so big that she actually had to brace her feet against the floor for leverage before she let them drop, just to keep herself from toppling forward due to the weight. Now she was just standing there, hands on her hips, turning back and forth from the supine Jake and Julian on her desk to the rabblement of desperate students close to the door, who were desperately still trying to lap up any remnants of the milk she had squirted over there.

“Hmmmm…” Sophie mused out loud, tapping her finger against her chin as she looked back and forth, back and forth. “What should I do next…who to pick…who to pickkkk…”

Finally, after a good half-minute of consideration, she had made up her mind. A naughty grin splayed out across her face, and she turned back to her desk, honing in on the hapless little form of Jake. He was staring up at her longingly, though still with something like fear behind his eyes. He was captive to her milk, but it still seemed like, somewhere deep inside his mind, he could understand the horror of what was going on, and his powerlessness to stop it. Sophie had spotted this look in his eyes, and it made her feel even hornier than she already was.

“Yessss,” she breathed, nodding down at him as she scooped him up in one arm, bringing his little face close up to hers, “YOU. Mmmmmm, I know I already gave you a little appetizer, Jake, but that was just to prepare you for the main course. I can see the fear in your eyes, you tiny, shrunken, helpless little milk slut…I can TELL that you know what’s happening, Jake, even though there’s nothing you can do about it. You’re a lost cause already, but even still, I can see that last little light of resistance in your eyes, and ooooooh baby, I’m just going to LOVE watching it go out as I pump that little stomach full of my slave juice. Heeeere it comes, Jake…heeeere it comes, hahahaha!”

He was so small compared to her that Sophie could actually wrap her whole hand around his waist, with her fingers nearly going around it completely. She was holding him up close to her face, so she could drink in his reaction as he drank down her milk. Ever so gently, like she was performing a grotesque parody of the motherly gesture, she forced Jake to lay backward against her forearm (which was thicker than his waist now) as she continued to hold the back of his head captive in her palm. Slowly, inexorably, she lowered her nipple, using her free hand to guide it teasingly towards his open mouth. Even though that last little light of resistance still flamed somewhere behind Jake’s glassed-over eyes, his mouth was puckered up in helpless, hungry desire.

“Open wide!” chuckled Sophie. At this point, she was so horny and excited that she was having to make it a point to control herself. Her eyes glanced over at the chalkboard, and the pieces of chalk lying in the chalk tray underneath it. She had been asking – begging – the school administration to replace the dusty, allergy-inducing old chalkboard with one of those brand new dry-erase boards, just like all the other teachers had. But because she was “only” a semi-permanent substitute teacher, she was the lowest one on the totem pole, and had been the last one in line for a replacement. This state of affairs had just been one more thing to make Sophie’s life miserable…up until now. Because she had a plan, and she wouldn’t have traded her chalkboard for anything, even one of those fancy smartboards that the “higher-ups” got in their classrooms.

She inhaled in sharp arousal as she felt Jake’s mouth once again latch over her nipple. This time, Sophie was not even going to tease him. Using her free hand to “pump” her breast, she began squirting huge quantities of her milk straight down Jake’s throat and into his little belly. Almost immediately, he began shrinking, and Sophie made sure to stare down deeply into his eyes as she watched him diminish, absolutely reveling in watching his spirit break completely under her milk spell.

“I’m going to end your life, Jake,” Sophie whispered down at him, her wide eyes boring into his as he continued to shrink down in her grasp. “I’m gonna shrink you down until you’re soooo, so small that you can fit on the end of a piece of chalk. You’re following me, Jake? You’ve got an idea of where this is going? Mmmmm, I can see that you do!”

Through the crushing haze of his milk-mad mind, Sophie could detect a glimmer of panic in Jake’s eyes. She smiled wider, feeling a warm, liquid rush of pleasure begin to surge in her loins, titillating her already-throbbing clit. Seeing her classroom nemesis spend the last few moments of his consciousness in abject terror was enough to push her close to orgasm, and the fact that he was now only 4 inches long sweetened the entire situation beyond her wildest dreams. 3 inches…2 inches…now only 1 inch…Sophie was peering at him closer and closer, so close now that her nose was almost touching him, all in an eager effort to ensure that she drank in every last bit of his terrified expression before his face became too tiny for her to discern.

“That’s right, Jake,” she continued, entertaining herself as she imagined how gigantic and booming her voice must have sounded in his ears, “What an appropriate ending for you, huh? How many times did I ask you to write your name on the board because you were misbehaving? Because you were being an ungrateful, selfish, rotten little brat? Because you were being a hateful, cruel little boy to a woman who was just trying to teach you? You never obeyed me, did you, Jake? You never actually got up to write your name on the board, even though I kept trying to enforce my classroom rules. You were never much for those, were you? Haha well…you’re gonna write your name on the board alright. I’m gonna see to that.”

Once Jake was only half-an-inch long, Sophie pulled him away from her nipple, briefly pausing the shrinking. She glanced up to check on the rest of the boys, and they were all still busily on their hands and knees near the door, licking the floor. Sophie noticed again that Spencer was still trying to hold back, but that he seemed to be losing the will to resist.

‘Oh no matter,’ she told herself, getting goosebumps just thinking about it, ‘He’ll be next…after I finish off Jake and Julian here.’

She turned back to Jake and held his little body close up to her face, so that she filled the panorama of his vision.

“You know, Jake,” she whispered to him, “I’ve actually had a crush on you for a long time. Mmmm, yeaaahhhh…just thinking about that sexy, young body of yours. Ohhhhh yes – I would rub myself all the time, just thinking about you. Who knew that I’d have a chance to do this!”

Right at the word “this,” she extended her tongue out and began licking Jake from head to toe. He groaned out (which sounded like a little mouse peep now) in pleasure, trying to wriggle his body away from her massive tongue. But Sophie wasn’t having it; she just kept licking his naked little body up and down, up and down, dominating it with her powerful, sinuous tongue, which at this point was many times bigger than his entire body. In less than thirty seconds, Jake was moaning out in a pathetic, high-pitched squeal as he shot his load all over her tongue. Sophie stared down at him with exaggeratedly wide eyes, taking all that he had on the tip of her tongue before withdrawing it into her mouth, sucking it all down like it was nothing.

“Pssssh, I barely even tasted that!” she mocked. “How pathetic! Haha ok, just a liiiiittle more milk for you…need to get you down to about an eighth of an inch…aaaaand perfect! There we go! And you’re aaaaaall wet from my tongue…excellent…that means that your little body will stick right to this piece of chalk here!”

Sophie reached over and fetched a particularly large and robust piece of chalk, and stuck Jake’s body onto the end of it, belly-first, so that his little arms and legs were struggling in slow futility against his inevitable fate. Sophie held up the piece of chalk to her face, eyeing her worst student one last time.

“A little bug,” she declared, nodding. “That’s what you look like now, Jake. A useless, pathetic little bug, stuck to my chalk. I hope that orgasm felt good, Jake, because it’s the last one you’re ever going to have. And just feel good knowing that I took that cum out of you, and that it’s going to become a part of ME now, forever. The last living remnant of you, digested in my stomach, as I splay the rest of you onto my board. Haha, say goodbye Jake – it’s been real, you little bastard.”

Sophie was sure that she could hear some kind of high-pitched screaming on the end of the chalk, but at this point she didn’t even want to stop to relish it anymore. She was so dead-set on what came next that she was almost panting from the excitement of it all. Taking the chalk, with Jake’s little body stuck onto the end of it, she started writing on the board in big letters. With the first letter, “J,” Sophie heard a little crunch and knew that he was gone. Her clit spasmed and she came right then and there, her legs shuddering beneath her for a long series of moments. It was so pleasurable and intense that she actually had to stop mid-letter. But once the pleasure-wave crested and started to ebb, she continued writing, creating yet more waves of pleasure that surged through her loins as she continued writing, using Jake’s remains to augment the chalk. He was so tiny that she could barely even make out his remains in a series of little wet spots here and there, but that didn’t stop her until she was completely done writing.

Taking a deep breath, Sophie stood back and admired the finished product. It read:

“Jake Tupperman Is Ms. Hanson’s Milk Slut Forever”

Right then, at her moment of triumph, the door to the classroom burst open. Sophie turned around mildly, her naked tits shining in the sweaty glory of her post-orgasmic bliss. Her face was flushed crimson, and her hair was a little ruffled. There stood the school Principal, Mr. Maroney, his face flushed with an entirely different kind of red. Melanie and the other girls were anxiously peering around behind him. Clearly, they had run to tell him what was happening.

Mr. Maroney quickly surveyed the rabble of boys on the floor, the naked Julian on the desk, and Sophie standing there, tits out, flushed, and standing admiringly next to the lewd message on the board. For a few moments, he looked completely at a loss for words. But finally, he found his voice.

“MS. HANSON!!” he boomed, “What in GOD’S NAME is going on here!?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 6 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep