[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

In a land of giantesses, a tiny man just trying to survive soon finds himself as the centerpiece of a centuries old conflict. Read on as he uncovers the secret of the giantesses' power and maybe, just maybe, lands a hit for the little guy; no matter how much humiliation it takes him to get there. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Humiliation, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4077 Read: 5871
Published: November 08 2021 Updated: December 07 2021
Story Notes:

Inspired by Uru's game size matters, but with a few twists.

1. Chapter 1 - Upheaval by meritricious [Reviews - 2] (741 words)

2. Chapter 2 - A New Home? by meritricious [Reviews - 0] (1622 words)

Finals are over soon. Maybe I'll get some more frequent updates over the break :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Chapter 3 - Curse or Blessing? by meritricious [Reviews - 1] (1714 words)

This should be the last of the exposition for a while. The end notes will have a tl;dr and if you want to get to the good stuff and skip the backstory, this is the one chapter where you could probably get away with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------