- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A tropical beach, a giant girlfriend and a fruity coctail, what more could a guy want?

After the disturbing episode with Alesia I could finally sit back and enjoy my tiny experience. It was after all my last day at this size since it was recommended that by now I drink the antidote before going to bed so I could wake up my normal size again.

            That same afternoon Eve took me to the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day and the beach we went to was virtually deserted. This way I would not have to worry about running into strange people at this size and Eve could relax and sun bathe nude.

            -“Well this is definitely not as bad as I thought!” I said as I lay in the warm valley of skin between her bare breasts. Resting my tiny naked body, at about an inch in height now, and enjoying the site of the rolling Eves rolling bodyscape. The warmth of her skin, slippery with suntan lotion; the slow rise and fall of her breast; the low thud of her enourmous heart deep inside her chest and the amazing view of her flat belly and well sculpted thighs in the distance simply took my breath away. I could do nothing but simply enjoy that moment of feeling so vulnerable and yet so safe as I lay there at the mercy of my beautiful giantess.

            -“I told you this would be fun!” her voice, which now had acquired a low, yet deliciously feminine tone, echoed all around me. I could feel the intake of air her massive lungs took beneath me and the vibrations as she exhaled it and turned it into words. It was like I was enveloped in her thunderous voice.

            -“fun?” I yelled to be sure she heard my tiny voice “This is complete bliss!!”

            My whole world shook with as her chest rumbled with her goddess-like laughter, I could see as her laughter moved the two hills of her breasts around me. Damn they were huge! I had always loved big breasts, but this… this simply had no name! Each one of them must weigh tons, I was sure the sheer weight of one of them could easily crush the life out of me!

            A huge shadow crossed the sky over us as a waiter from the distant hotel bar delivered Eve a drink she had asked for. I could not discern his features, but I am sure he must have been unable to take his eyes off my girlfriend’s beautiful exposed breasts and the tiny human being laying naked between them. In any case he was gone in a second.

            Without warning, my whole world tilted as Eve rose on her beach chair to get her drink. I found my self sliding down her chest and to her hard belly panicking and trying to hold on desperately to anything I could. She seemed unconcerned about my struggle as I tumbled down her body finally finding a hold on her belly button.

            I looked up, still startled by my sudden fall. Had she noticed that falling from her cleavage to her belly was a pretty rough fall for an inch-tall man!?

 I was about to protest when I looked up and was again caught breathless by what the sight of her. From her belly button her torso rose like a beautifully sculpted skyscraper. Her house sized breasts hung to her chest gloriously as the tropical sun bathed them giving her skin a delicious golden hue. High above them I saw my goddess in her sexy dark glasses and wavy black hair smile broadly at the sight of looking in awe from her belly button as she held a glass with one of those sugary blue drinks she loves to have.

-“Are you ok? You look a little shaken!” she laughed “here you should protect yourself from the sun sweetie!” I saw her hand move towards her drink maneuvering high above me and then hand me the tiny paper umbrella from the drink.

Her fingers moved manipulated the umbrella with ease, but once it got to me I found it extremely heavy as it was about twice my size. I toppled over with its weight and landed flat against her belly causing my floor to convulse once more as her laughter filled the air.

-“you are so damn cute!” she said “ I ought to just keep you like this forever!”

I laughed and started to get back to my feet when I felt her thumb and index fingers close in around my waist. What probably seemed to her as a gentle pick up, squeezed the air out of my lungs. The pressure from her fingers and the vertigo I felt as I rose in her grip towards her face were very uncomfortable and I instinctively banged my fists against her fingers to no avail.

I managed to move myself into a more comfortable position. When I finally managed to get a breath of air into my minature lungs I found myself looking straight into her gorgeous face. She was smiling at my antics, probably unaware of how strong her grip felt to me.

-“hey be careful!” I yelled! “you could have hurt me!”

-“nonsense! I would never hurt you sweetie! You are just exaggerating!” She grinned, her beautiful white teeth flashing in front of me as her fingers held me in place in front of her face. Below me I could see her beautiful tanned breasts. I imagined myself on them, I must look tiny compared to them! I thought my whole body was probably not wide enough to even cover one of her soft, pink nipples!

-“Now darling if I really wanted to hurt you I could just squeeze you like a tiny bug” she said “or I could eat you!” Her fingers moved me towards her mouth as she mockingly opened wide as if she was going to put me inside.

The memory of having been in Alesia’s mouth just a few hours ago, and the sight of Eve’s cavernous maw gapping in front of me gave me shivers. I could easily fit inside there, her powerful tongue was more than twice my size and I was sure I could not wrestle the powerful muscle even with my all my strength. The feeling of helplessness that Alesia’s tongue had given me as she savored every part of my body with no regards to my complaints came back to me at once.

The thought that my sweet girlfriend could so easily dominate me even with her tongue gave me a strange yet exciting feeling of helplessness. Hell, she could even eat me if she so chose to. I looked past her menacing teeth and strings of saliva connecting her palate to her lower jaw and into the gaping hole of her throat: the entrance to that huge body I had just admired a few minutes ago. To my embarrassment and I found myself with a very firm, if tiny hard on.

-“Oh sweetie! I didn’t know the prospect of me eating you excited you so much!” she said as she watch me enthralled by the beauty and fierceness of her mouth.

-“well that makes two of us!” I said “To be honest I am not completely sure why it turns me on this much!”

Eve smiled broadly –“ Does the idea of me putting you inside my mouth appeal to you? I could easily swallow you whole you know! Aaaaaa!” she opened wide and put my body half way inside her. I could the engulfing darkness, the humidity inside her mouth, and the sight of her rippling tongue below me and her enourmous uvula guarding the entrance to her body were almost enough for me to explode with excitement and fear right there and then.

She then pulled me out once again and held me before her lush lips as they closed before me. As they came together her tongue slowly slipped out and licked them wet, leaving them rosy and glistening with her saliva.

-“mmmmm” her mouth hummed before me “I could have you as a snack you know…I bet it would be sweet to feel you struggle inside my mouth, your little fists trying to fight my tongue as I slowly pushed you down my throat…”

Her jaws opened once more and closed unceasingly close to my body with a snap of her teeth. Then she swallowed and slowly moved me between her fingers down the length of her throat. I could see her esophagus muscles contracting as she led me down.

-“I bet you would go down kicking all the way down… perhaps I’d have to wash you down with some of my drink” she continued, every word of her goddess voice echoing through me and making me more and more excited…

-“in the end, this would be your final resting place!” Said Eve as she placed me gingerly over her stomach once more. I could hear the low gurgling and rumbling of her massive body beneath my feet. The idea of being eaten whole by a beautiful woman had never before crossed my mind. To be reduced from a full sized human being to a mere morsel, and not even a satisfying one at that, made me feel in complete awe of my now goddess-like girlfriend. It was a fact we were both discovering and enjoying, that the monstrous digestive tract that lay beneath my feet could easily dissolve my tiny body and use convert it into everyday nourishment for her.

She hovered over me as I stood there looking at her sexy face past the two cliffs of her breasts. I saw her reach for me again and I instinctively retreated from her fingers, she moved so fast! She giggled as she easily caught me again and raised me to face level, vertigo invading me as her fingers transported me at an amazing speed.

-“I think I have made you to hot already! Just look at your little dick ready for me! We will certainly give it a chance later on to see what it can offer my hungry little pussy…” –she said mischievously, not knowing how tiny, intimidated and excited that prospect made me feel “For now I would rather you cool down! Come share my drink with me!”

In an instant I saw her other hand bring the glass with the blue liquor and some fruits on a toothpick under me. The moment I realized what she was up to I felt my self plummeting down what seemed tome about 15 meters into her girly drink. The icy cold liquid instantly dispelled any trace of my erection as I touched the glassy bottom of the glass.

I swam my way to the surface, gasping for air. As I emerged Eve’s mirthful laughter greeted me. All around me chunks of ice the size of Voltzwagen beetles bobbed up and down. I could se the whole rounded cocktail glass around me like huge crystal pool. Outside the glass walls I could see Eve’s massive fingers pressed against them as she held it up to her eyes. I swam like a bug in her drink trying to find somewhere to hold on to. The ice cubes were simply too cold for me, and the curved glass walls offered no place to hold on to.

-“Swim little bug! Swim!” she said. I finally managed to hold on to the plastic cocktail pick with where a giant cherry and a slice of kiwi were impaled.

Shivering I managed to yell –“Hey this is not funny! Its freezing cold in this cocktail! Get me out now please!”

-“Hmmm did I hear something?” she pretended not to hear. –“maybe a little bug buzzing around…”

I voiced my displeasure again, but she pretended not to hear shaking her drink to spread the ice’s coolness over it. The glass shook violently creating waves of bluish liquor as the small icebergs crashed against the glass and my body while I held on to the pole with the fruits.

The icy current created by Eve’s casual shaking of the glass had not quite ceased when I fell the whole glass lifting into the air. I held on as I felt it all tilt and Eve’s huge lips touched the sugar coated edge of the glass. I could not see all of her face from my vantage point of view, only her luscious mouth and part of her nose, but I could imagine her expression was one of amusement as she enjoyed her complete power over my world.

Her mouth stopped for a second as her whale-like tongue emerged and licked the sugar off the glasses rim. The sight was just amazing. I could admire every crease in her lips and the intricate rough texture of her tongue. Part of me felt compelled to let go of the pole and just reach out for her, begging those soft lips and muscular tongue to savor my body as they pleased, but my self preservation instinct kept me holding on thight.

Then she started to drink. I saw her huge lips press onto the glass and slowly part, like the opening of the doors of a dam. The glass tilted further and I struggled to hold on to my fruity haven against the current created by her sucking mouth. I saw gallons of liquid disappear beyond her lips as the deep sounds of her esophagus echoed  from beyond. The idea of her miscalculating and accidentally drinking me terrified me, yet I found myself enthralled by the beauty and deadliness of her body.

As the glass tilted further I was basically hanging from the cocktail pick at an almost vertical angle. The the chunks of ice slid down wards as the liquid drained and hit her lips. Then to my complete aw they parted and one of them entered her mouth. I saw her eager tongue manipulate the compact car-sized block inside, locating it under massive molars. Then there was a loud crunching sound as her jaws closed over it. I did not even want to imagine the force her muscles held and what they could do to a soft tiny body like my own.

As she opened once more she let me se the icy rubble inside her mouth. Her tongue moved from side to side teasingly. Again I could not see her whole face, but I could imagine her putting all this show of power just for me.

In an instant she closed, and the tons of ice rubble disappeared beyond her lips. After another deep gulping sound she opened again to show me how it all had vanished into her body.

-“mmmmmm that was refreshing!” her voice echoed inside glass dome making everything vibrate in her feminine tone -“And now, for the best part…”

There was movement all around me, at my size the movements made by a normal-sized person are sometimes hard to follow. In an instant I found my self still holding on to the pole, but now she had turned it around so that now I was not under but on top of the fruit. I found myself sitting on the giant cherry and suspended high above her head. All around me the deserted beach, the blue ocean and the lazy palms seemed indifferent to my excitement. Below me Eve’s smiling face peered at me with playful eyes. Did she realize I was not fully enjoying this game as much as she was? I mean from my point of view I was suspended hundreds of meters up in the air and could easily plummet to my death in any second. It was contradictory because in spite of my imminent sense of helplessness and danger I could not help but to beer down at her immense breasts hanging heavily from her tanned chest.

-“mmm yummy dessert!” she boomed below me as she parted her sugar smeared lips and her hand lowered the fruity snack to her mouth. I watched in horror as her teeth caught hold of the kiwi slice and chewed into a pulp as I watched her cavernous mouth become a fruity mess.

-“Come on Eve!”  I screamed “this has been fun enough I know you are not planning on eating me so let me down, I’d like to wash up from that sugary blue stuff you just dipped me into!”

-“hmmmm did I hear something?” she continued her charade.

-“haha very funny! Come on lets go back to the bungalow!” I yelled to her face below.

-“Ok! Lets go back” she said, finally acknowledging me “I also feel like going back now darling”

I relaxed a bit and was about to comment on the experience when she added:

-“We will go back but right after my dessert! And you are coming inside me!”

With this she lowered the cherry and me into her mouth. I yelped in horror as I saw myself go past her lips and front teeth. Darkness closed in on my and my cherry companion. Then the cocktail pick, which had been my safe hold for the past minutes’ ordeal started receding through her closed lips.

I banged head painfully on the back of her teeth and then felt myself pressed between the back of her closed lips and the 500-pound cherry. Between my hands and legs my safety pole disappeared between her closed lips as she pulled it out leaving me in the dank darkness of her cave.

When the last of the pick disappeared behind her lips I fell back hitting butt on the edge of her teeth and landing on her rubbery tongue. Then there was movement. I felt my stomach sink as she rose to her feet, inside her mouth her tongue played around with me and the cherry. I was confused and in total darkness.

-“Dear I don’t like this! Please let me out sweetie!” I called. No response.

Then light came in as she half opened her mouth. I saw my prison was about the size of a small hotel room lined in nice boulder like teeth. There was enough room for me to stand on her tongue without hitting my head on her palate though her tongue kept moving beneath me and preventing me from staying on my feet. From inside her mouth I saw the changing landscape. She was walking to our bungalow while savoring me and the cherry in her mouth.

A few moments passed and her tongue began playing with me and the fruit. Probing, tasting, pressing us against her palate and holding us beneath it with unchallenged ease. No matter how I tried to resist she was just too strong for me. He rough surface of her tongue and her manipulation were not at all comfortable, although I was sure she was being gentle on me to avoid hurting me.

Then I watched in the dim light as she pushed the cherry to one side of her mouth while holding me to the center. With incredible ease her molars crushed the giant fruit splashing me with sticky cherry juice. I held on to her tongue trying to avoid getting caught between her chewing teeth as her mouth gradually became full of mashed cherry pulp.

-“mmmmmm” her voice echoed through my prison. The vibrations of her voice were so powerful in here that I felt my whole body tingling with it. Streams of warm saliva started flooding her mouth as her tongue swirled me around in the fruity mess.

I could do nothing, fighting her tongue was like wrestling a whale. I was bounced up and down against her rough palate and down under the soft underside of her tongue, all the time choking in her cherry flavored saliva.

I could feel movement, and occasionally catching a glimpse of the world outside her body as she went about changing her clothes in our bungalow. She was just going about her business while toying with me in her mouth like a piece of candy. All around me I could feel everything vibrate as she hummed one of her favorite tunes.

Finally the movement stopped and Eve’s mammoth tongue pinned me under it. One instant is was suffocating under her strength, the next instant there was darkness, a strong feeling of vacuum all around me and a terrifying gulping sound as she swallowed the masticated fruit pulp. When she opened her jaws again I say all the fruity mess had gone down her throat. Only a few scattered pieces of cherry clung to my body and to her teeth.

With a quick tilt of her head and a powerful push from her tongue I found my self being spit onto her palm.

-“how was that for you darling!” she asked as her giant face hovered over me.

-“I must admit it was exciting… in a scary sort of way!” I said managing to keep my composure and to avoid as much as possible the humiliation to be covered in her saliva with chewed up cherries clinging to my body.

-“Now please, let me have that antidote now, I think I have had enough of this for a while!” I said.

-“Oh darling! But I was so enjoying this! I love you being my little toy! I had fantasized with this ever since I heard of these potions…” she said “but ok, I think you have earned your first dose of antidote…But, you will have to earn your second dose if you want to get back to your normal size!”

I looked up at her from her palm –“And just how you am I supposed to earn this second dose?”

-“well darling you will have to complete my the other part of my fantasy…” She said as she placed a giant dropper over my head and squirted me with a few drops of the antidote –“well you are too small for what I have in mind, so I will let you grow just enough so you can please me properly…”

The way she said these words and the mischievous look in her eyes immediately worried and excited me… I slowly felt myself growing until I was almost the size of her palm, perhaps 5 or 6 inches in height…

Eve smiled at me and I felt my heart beat fast and hard as she took me to the sink to wash me….