- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mark's shrinking process continues and things start getting a little more interesting

Eve grabbed my wrists with her hands. They were huge and very strong. She pinned them down and kneeled over me playfully. I tried to fight her but her strength was amazing, I couldn’t budge her an inch.

            “Ok little man, no I will be in charge here!” she said with a smile.

            I personally enjoyed the game, it was definitely weird being overwhelmed by this petite girl whom I could easily lift in my arms just a day ago. The  she let her weigh fall on me me, She felt like 300 pounds of lean girl muscle, bones and boobs. She was a bit rough in her handling, I think she was simply not used to watching how she managed her strength or weight around me. Its only natural since normally I would be the one taking care of not squishing her in bed.

            “Wow! Easy there!” I gasped as her huge boobs smothered my chest.

            “Oh sorry! She said did I hurt you?” she said backing up a bit.

            “No, no I’m fine, maybe just a cracked rib or two…” I told her.

            “God you are so cute at this size!” mused Eve looking at me “ I could just squish you to death! Here hold out you hand” she said

            I held it up and she put her palm against mine. My hand looked like a little boy’s in her’s and she laughed at the difference. “I bet I can beat in arm wrestling now little man!” she chided.

            I was a bit disturbed by the thought of it, judging by her size she could probably break my arm in two if she tried, but I was not about to be intimidated by a girl.

            “You’re on big girl! I can beat you any day no mater how big you are!” I said.

            “You mean how small YOU are!” she replied.

            She lifted her body from on top of me and lied on the floor propping her elbow on the rug and gesturing me to come to her.

            I did like wise, jumping off the bed like a small child and grabbing her arm.

Her hand was huge easily covering my own.

            “Ok little man, go for it give me your best!” she said and I began pushing again her arm with all my strength. I was not doing so bad, her arm actually budged a little in my favor.

            After a few seconds she laughed loudly and said “Are you kidding? That’s it? I haven’t even started!”

            With that she applied a bit more force into her arm pining my own in less than two seconds. I couldn’t believe how powerful her muscles were!

            We played for awhile and then decided I needed to get myself some new clothes since non of mine would fit. She went down to the hotel lobby and bough some kid clothes for me. It was a good thing there weren’t too many people around to gawk at the pretty lady and her midget boyfriend as we went to the beach.

            By noontime, I felt the need to tighten my kid shorts a bit. I realized I was still shrinking as time went by. By lunch time I must have been about a food an a half tall and I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

            After having a picnic in the desolate beach, Eve decided it was time to go back to the room for some more fun. As she stood up, I could not help staring at her muscular legs, each one now about my own height.

            “You are definitely getting smaller by the hour!” mused Eve looking down at me, “Come on lets go back before you shrink so much someone might step on you!”

            She took her back and started back to our room. I suddenly found myself trailing behind her trying to keep up with her giant strides. I felt ridiculous running to catch up while he walked calmly and normally.

            “What’s wrong there? Can’t keep up the pace with me?” laughed Eve.

            “Its just you’re moving so fast, every step you take is like three of mine!” I said under my agitated breath.

            By the time we got back I was exhausted of trailing behind Eve and climbing up a flight of giant stairs. I gasped for air as I entered the room only to find myself face to face with Eve’s knees. I had shrunken an additional foot during the walk! My kid shorts were falling off again.

            I followed the shapely leg up, going over her muscular thigh, over her tight jean shorts, up her belly to her bulging t-shit until I reached her face, lovely and radiant staring down at me.

            “Ok you have had your work out for today I see!” said the 10 meter woman towering above me, “I think you deserve some fun!”

            “Here is the deal: you take off those ridiculous clothes and  if you manage to give me a kiss, I’ll make this night one you will never forget!” she said.

            This was enough for me. I could only begin to imagine what a 10 meter woman could do with me and I instantly forgot my exhaustion.

            “Ok, but you’ll have to help me out here a bit to reach your juicy lips!” I said waiting eagerly for her to lift me up.

            “Oh no, its up to you to give me a kiss or not, I think you’ll simply have to climb!” Eve said.

            I hesitated bit. There I was a naked 30 cm man wondering how the hell to climb all the way up to this girl’s face. She looked down at me puckering her lips with a taunting look. Well, this would certainly be interesting! I shedded my clothes and stood naked under her shadow.

            “Let’s do this!” is said feeling anew surge of energy. Eve just looked at me curiously waiting to see what I did next. I went up to her well manicured foot and stepped on to it. It was easily a meter long, and my tiny feet felt weird and tiny over it. I then balanced myself onto her shin, hugging it like a tree trunk and began to pull my self up.

            He laughed at my antics as I reached her knee and caught my breath. I was also trying to figure out how to climb her thigh which was much thicker than her lower leg. I was amaze at how strong her body felt. Her bones were as tough as concrete posts, and when she moved, even slightly, her muscles ripples underneath her skin with a super human strength. On my belly I could feel her huge kneecap, about as wide as my entire body, moving slightly as she balanced herself. Then I hugged her knee with my own and tried to push myself further up. I wanted to reach her shorts to be able to hold on but my arms only reached half way up her thigh. Her skin was a bit slippery from the suntan lotion and I started to slide down. Eve laughed at me and cut me a break by lifting her leg leaving her thigh in a horizontal position. Her thigh muscle was amazing, it felt as hard as a rock when she tensed it and I judged it must weight some two hundred pounds of from my perspective.

            I managed to grab hold of her shorts and pulled myself up as she lowered her leg. I scrambled up and was not hanging from the waist of her short.

            “Now where will contestant number 1 go, outside or inside my t-shirt?” she said.

            “I might as well make this fun for me as well” I said looking up at her. As I tucked my head into her t-shirt pushing myself up on her left hip.

            I was now holding on to the side of her belly, her skin was warm and a bit sweaty from the day. I tried to climb up further but her whole body tensed suddenly as I tickled her and she laughed. I held on even harder to her muscular body feeling her abs tense as she laughed and twitched.

            “Stop that! You’re tickling me !” said Eve.

            I could no se her face from under her shirt, but above me I could definitely see the underside of her left breast packed into her bikini top. So I put my foot on her sorts waste and held on to her shirt to avoid causing another tickle convulsion. I pushed myself up and managed to grab the part of her top between her breasts.

            Eve was laughing wildly as she looked into her shirt and saw me hanging from her top. I then proceeded to scale sinking my feet into her hard belly. Something gurgled inside. I could kept holding on to her top when I realized it was starting to come of under my weight. I scurried up faster managing to hug on to her half bare breast. I could see half of a nipple the size of my head bearing out from the giant water balloon I was holding on to. I thought I might fall for a moment but thankfully I felt her hands gently propping  me up outside her shirt.

            “Come on you can do it!” cheered Eve as she laughed and kept looking under her shirt. I am not sure how I managed to pull my leg onto her top and finally climbed on to her chest. The worst was over. I scrambled up to her shoulders using her clavicle as a ledge and sat there like a pet monkey holding on to her neck.

            She turned her head to me smiling, it was almost as big as me now “You did it contestant number 1!” give me a kiss.

            Her mouth seemed to be twice as wide as my head and her lips covered my entire face as a bumby tongue gave me wet warm reward for my climb.

            “Now we can go have some fun!” she said as she pulled off her top and started walking to the shower with me on her shoulder