[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Cammie comes home to visit her family on a vacation from school.. too bad she'll spend most of it under them trying to get their attention!


Rated: X
Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Unaware, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7411 Read: 45482
Published: November 07 2021 Updated: December 10 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is my first full length story and I hope to post more! Feedback is appreciated!!

1. Chapter 1 by Amy_GTS [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2122 words)

Here we go! Hopefully the start of something long term!! Good stuff at the end to start!

2. Chapter 2 by Amy_GTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1487 words)

Chapter 2 and I'm so happy you all have been enjoying it! This is a heavy male focused chapter so you've been warned!

3. Chapter 3 by Amy_GTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1807 words)

Sooooo excited for this one, Im'm sorry it took so long but i hope to have the follow up chapter to this one out tomorrow! Enjoy the naughty fun.

4. Chapter 4 by Amy_GTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1995 words)

Did I say tomorrow? I meant way later than that! But its here now and oh my was it fun to write. I had to keep taking breaks because I was getting too heated. Heavy M/F stuff here! Lots of cock description so you may want to pass this up if you dont like that.. course if you dont you probably stopped Chapter 1 :p.

As always, reviews are appreciated! Enjoy!