- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is my first full length story and I hope to post more! Feedback is appreciated!!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go! Hopefully the start of something long term!! Good stuff at the end to start!

Everything started so simple, everything seemed like it was going to be a normal day full of relaxation and rest. If only Cammie had known where this day would lead she might have been able to avoid it all. But she was oblivious, had know way of knowing what was to come..

Cammie started the second day of her little break from college by sleeping in. She had just gotten back home yesterday around dinner time to find her Mom, Dad, and Brother waiting for her. Hell she barely had time to set her bags down at the front door and kick off her little pink sneakers before her Mom had assaulted her with a million questions. Her mother had always been a bit frantic if not a bit oblivious. Once she fixated on something, everything else seemed to fall to the wayside. Cammie could recall on many occasions her mother would be doing something on her phone and was dead to her surroundings, walking into things, people, hell she almost sat on Cammie once.

 

Her mother meant well and Cammie joined them for dinner, eating, talking, explaining her classes a bit while her father dutifully listened and her younger brother; Jack ignored her and played on his phone for a majority of dinner. It was done an hour later though and she was able to grab her things and get upstairs to her room..well her old room but still hers in a way. She hadn't been here in nearly a year, having missed various visits to home for no reason except she wanted to feel like an adult and not come home. She had tossed her bags to the side and looked about her room, just the same as she had left it though it seemed her mom had been in here and dusted and cleaned prior to her arriving. That had been nice of her for sure and so when Cammie simply let her body flop onto her bed it wasn't long before she had simply passed out.

 

Now, waking up the next day she stretched her aching muscles and groaned softly. She hadn’t meant to sleep in such an uncomfortable position, sprawled over the bed on top of the covers still in her clothes from the previous day.. She needed a shower for sure. After several moments stretching she shifted out of bed and grabbed her bags, pulling out her change of clothes for what she hoped to be a lounging day without having to do much. It was a Saturday, and tomorrow she planned to see her old friends that were still in town but she had to admit that a day in her comfy clothes called to her.

 

Clothes in hand, she slipped out of her room to find the house mainly silent. She could hear Jack in his room playing some kind of game but other than that, things in the house were dead… Perfect. She slipped into the bathroom, set her clothes on the counter and began to strip down. Cammie was an athlete, she had played volleyball in highschool and that was something that carried over in her college years. As she stripped down and dropped her tank top, her bra fell with it revealing her bare bust, a modest c-cup chest that she liked but wasn’t overly thrilled with. She had inherited only about half of the monster tits her mom had.. Though Cammie’s were tipped with small silver bars through each pink nipple,a colorful contrast to her pale young flesh. Cammie also noted to herself that her tits may not overflow from every shirt she owned like her mother, but her stomach did not push against all her tops like her mothers did either. Her mother wasn’t fat per say, but definitely had a bit there along her stomach, thighs, hips, and of course bust. As Cammie wiggled out of her jeans, and pulled the dark green panties she had on down and tossed them to the side, her athletic career certainly showed it’s payoff. Years of squats, lunges, and work out left her thighs thick and powerful, wide hips, and a large bubbled backside that made nearly every pair of panties she owned into a thong due to its sheer size alone. That she did inherit a bit from her mom, but she knew a lot of it was her own accomplishments and that made her feel pretty good about herself. She ran her fingers through the ginger hair that came down to her lower back in soft waves, a gift from her father in that regard and she felt actually pretty swell. She knew she was hot, maybe not model hot but hot enough to not have to worry about finding dates.

 

She realized she had just spent nearly ten minutes now looking at herself in the mirror and snapped back to reality, moving into the shower and letting the hot water run down her body once she got it started. She had to admit, the privacy in the shower was something she missed. She was of course used to showering with other people, her teammates and the college showers weren't exactly the picture of privacy but she had missed just being her, alone and able to think.. And take all the time in the world she could ever wa-

 

“Hey! How much longer you going to be in there!? Other people live in this house too ya know!” This was accompanied by a loud and sudden banging on the bathroom door. Something that sent Cammie out of her peaceful drifting and back to reality. Jack always was a bit impatient, and she could see that a mere year had done nothing to temper the now 18 year old. She sighed and shouted back;

“I’ll be out soon! Jeez..” And much quieter to herself as she rinsed herself off; “What a little fucking pest.” She finished up and stepped out of the shower, toweling herself off and grabbing her comfy clothes. A pair of volleyball shorts that hugged her body in a comforting way and left a lot of leg exposed, and an old school top that she tied at her stomach into a sort of crop top. Throwing a towel around her hair she stepped out of the bathroom to find Jack standing there waiting, and staring. Jack was a well built kid; 6’4”, broad in the shoulders and chest made for an imposing figure to Cammie’s petite 5’8” frame. She looked up at his mess of dark brown hair, he had gotten mom's hair color, and his blue eyes. He was good looking and knew it, unfortunately that made him a bit of an arrogant jerk.

 

“Showers all yours Jack, don't jerk it in there okay? Clogs the drain.” With huff she turned and walked off. She slipped into her room for a moment and tossed her clothes into the room on the bed then headed downstairs. Taking a heavy plop onto the couch she fired up the TV just as the shower turned on. She’d have at least a little time before he got out and that gave her some peace and quiet. Some time passed and she zoned out, finally snapping back to it and looking at the small clock on the wall, it read just after noon.. And she was parched. Standing up, she slipped into the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor, little pink toe nails contrasting the stark white tile. She opened the fridge to find disappointment.. Juice, some soda, water, tea… sure it worked but it didn't sound good. She wanted something more.. Stronger… she was on vacation after all.

 

Closing the door to the fridge, she slipped into the garage.. The pitch black space attached to the house, and flicked the switch.. Nothing.. No light. She sighed and with flakey memory walked through the garage to find the fridge her dad kept in here for his drinks… Her dad worked as a chemical engineer for some big shot company and she vaguely remembered him talking about his work getting a military contract about half a year ago. She finally reached the fridge, only stubbing her toe twice on various shit in the garage, each time eliciting a loud curse from her lips. She opened the fridge and was expecting a blinding flash only to be hit by… nothing. No light.. What the actual fuck? 

 

Sighing to herself she reached through the pitch blackness to feel around, grabbing a large cylinder she pegged as one of her dads imported beers with weird bottles and pushed the door closed with her hip. It was a twist off but hey, that made it easier. She already had the cap off and was taking heavy swigs from the bottle, thankfully missing stubbing her toe this time as she reached the door back into the kitchen. The bottle in her hand, already half drained, was metal and had no label… easily recyclable? She shrugged and closed the door to the garage, and took another heavy swig. It didn't taste like beer for sure, a weird almost sweet taste but her dad had weird tastes when it came to drinks. It was pretty good though so when she finished the bottle before she made it out of the kitchen she simply sighed and tossed it into the trashcan and walked back into the living room.

 

She took another seat on the couch and kicked up her feet, the beer was settling weird in her stomach and she wasn't sure if it was a good feeling. Maybe it was stronger than she had given it credit for? She tried to focus on the show playing on tv and ignore the strange sensations she was feeling.. She shifted to stand, going to go see about getting something else to dilute the beer when her vision doubled and went black.. She had the strangest sensation of falling.. Of tumbling head over heels and landing hard on something soft.. Then blackness.

 

She was shaken awake.. Her head throbbed and her muscles ached.. Like an instant terrible hangover mixed with a day of workout.. She rolled over onto her back and stared upward.. The ceiling was there but it seemed so very far away.. So vast. She turned her head to see the tv playing and her eyes went wide.. It was massive… the tv, the space from the couch to it, the stand it sat on, hell everything! She sat up to see a vista of fabric in every direction..the couch, and her clothes! She was sitting upright on her old gym shirt! The massive letter A from the school's abbreviation surrounding her on all sides.. She had to be just about an inch tall but this.. The beer! It had to be like absinthe or something, a hallucinogen? Another tremble shook the earth and her and it made her scream… thunder was approaching and with it the very earth around her trembled and quaked. She had to wake up, had to figure this out… she stood on shaky legs and approached the large bundle of fabric that she had tied to make the crop top. Even though it was nearly three times her size.. She grasped the thick fabric, the shaking was closer now and it shook not only the world around her but also her… all the way down to her bones her body trembled and shook violently. She let out a terrified gasp a a shadow overtook her drawing her gaze upward to an image that sent her stomach into her throat and sent her mind reeling in confusion and pure terror.

 

It was Jack.. or more like a living mountain in the form of Jack. a titan.. Moving so casually clad in a loose tank top that fluttered about his body as he moved, and a pair of looe basketball shorts. He strode across the vast distance around the couch in a single stride. The massive teen seemed to have no idea of her plight, or even her clothing sitting on the couch as he shifted to the front of the vista sized sofa and turned away. Cammie let out a horrible cry, trying to get his attention as his back took up an entire cardinal direction of her sight.. And then began to lower. She clung tight to the knot of fabric and screamed for Jack as his body bent and the shorts pulled taught against his backside as he lowered down in what felt like slow motion for Cammie. The shadow over her grew darker and soon, her massive brother took up the sky and all at once, the sky fell.