- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's Chapter Six, folks... and if you've been following along, you probably know what's coming. If you're here for giantess vore content, this is the episode you've been waiting for. 

Beck's affectionate words help Simon get over the last of his fear, and he enters the beautiful giantess's mouth willingly. Now Beck is free to do whatever she pleases with him... and what a sensual and delicious experience she has in mind for our diminutive hero. The question is no longer, will Beck swallow little Simon whole. The question is: Will Simon enjoy it as much as Beck promised him he would... and will he survive his journey inside her unharmed?

Scenes of mouthplay, sexy times, and of course, giantess vore. You asked for it - you got it!

Beck was in heaven.

For that entire evening, ever since she’d emerged from the dark bedroom and found this tiny boy waiting on the kitchen counter, she’d careened between two polar extremes of emotion. Nerve-cracking anxiety, then burning desire—back and forth repeatedly like a pendulum. Tortured equally sharply by the fire of her secret need and the shame it crushed her under, she’d been terrified even to speak to Simon, much less interact with him physically. But now, that fear seemed so far away.

Now—look how far they’d come. And it was all because of Simon himself.

He had made the first move, speaking to her, melting her heart and teasing away her nervousness. He had wanted to be friends, or something more than friends. And he had touched her, his warm body cuddling into the hollow of her throat as though it was the most natural thing in the world. He’d gone spelunking down the front of her sweater, struggling deep within her bosom—entirely an accident, though a pleasurable one as well, one that blew wind through the bellows in her heart and in her loins. And when he teased out her secret at last, he hadn’t run from her affection. He hadn’t been afraid.

He’d kissed her… and then he made her an offer she never dreamed would come.

Quivering, Beck put her hand up to her face once more, opening her mouth to its widest, barely able to keep from beaming in anticipation. The world seemed to pause: then, she felt a sensation she had only been able to imagine up to that moment—the unmistakable feeling of Simon’s tiny body slipping between her parted lips and settling cross-legged on her tongue. A shudder of enjoyment shook her; it was all she could do to keep from moaning as his flavor splashed across her tongue. Her mouth began to water, and she quickly shut her lips to keep from drooling on herself. His taste was like well-salted rare meat, juicy and delicious… but this wasn’t what sent flashes of cold thrill running across her skin.

It was his presence inside her mouth itself. The very thought of him entering her willingly, submitting fully to her hunger and her desire and her love… The feeling of his tiny fragile body adjusting slightly on the soft damp bed of her tongue, completely at her mercy and yet unafraid, anticipating the moment when she would tilt her head back and engulf him, making him a part of her, a part of her fondest wish…

Sweet, funny, loveable, delicious Simon.

Another movement from inside her mouth sent her heart fluttering. He had stood up and taken a few slippery steps across her tongue. God in heaven—he was exploring inside of her. Beck felt a tickling touch brush across the roof of her mouth, and she imagined him stretching upward on tip-toe, reaching for the ceiling of the dark moist chamber with his fingertips. A laugh rumbled up from her chest that sent tiny Simon sprawling across her tongue, and she tilted her head forward slightly to keep him from sliding to the back of her throat too soon.

His words rang inside her mind like a clear bell: “Swallow me, Beck,” he’d said. “Swallow me whole.

And she would—indeed, it was taking tremendous effort not to toss her head back and simply gulp him down immediately. And why shouldn’t it? Beck had dreamed of this moment for almost as far back as she could remember, and now, all of her most secret fantasies were playing out in real time, just behind the soft barrier of her lips. But not she would not swallow him down yet. No—first she would savor him, submerge them both in the ecstasy of the moment. She had made a solemn promise to Simon himself that she would make his journey inside her body feel just as good for him as it did for her.

She would make good on that promise. And she knew just how she’d manage the trick.

Beck began slowly, flexing her cheeks as she began to toy with the tiny boy on her tongue, sucking on him and coating him in her saliva. As she manipulated his body, she weighed his little body on her tongue, trying to get a better sense of his size. Most tinies, she knew, were around two inches in height—a substantial mouthful to be sure. If Milla’s little brother was much larger than that, she worried that his teasing would come true and that she wouldn’t be able to get him down her throat at all. But by her internal estimation, Simon seemed to be just shy of that average. He’s perfect, she trilled to herself, rolling her shoulders as a shiver ran through them. Just the perfect size to swallow whole.

That thought alone increased the pace of her sucking and licking, and this time she felt Simon’s body squirm against her tongue. His legs kicked out involuntarily—and although it was faint, she thought she could hear a low squeal of pleasure emanate from inside her mouth. She moaned in response, unable to dampen the sound this time. Gleefully she continued her oral assault on her tiny lover, now paying especial heed to his groin as she licked and tossed him and pressed him to the roof of her mouth. Her hands had balled into fists against the sofa cushions; as her own pleasure increased, she reached up and grabbed handfuls of the headrest behind her as her hips bucked forward of their own accord.

She didn’t need to feel herself to know—south of the equator, she was soaking wet.  

Beck was lost in sensation. Simon’s taste, his tickling squirming movements on her tongue… they were starting to overwhelm her. She pressed a palm against her tight jeans, just above her burning loins, even sliding two of her fingertips along the hem of her panties… but she did not touch herself. Not yet. That moment would come soon enough, and only after Simon himself had taken his fill of her. But it was becoming harder and harder to resist the urge to swallow, so she attacked the tiny boy furiously with her tongue, tumbling him end over end, not letting up for an instant, his groans of pleasure drowned out by her own quivering yelps and sighs…

…until at last, her efforts were rewarded. Beck’s heart leapt as she felt him buck and spasm inside her mouth, releasing a thin stream of his seed across her eager tongue. Immediately she sucked him clean, delighting in this new flavor, before pressing her exhausted lover against the roof of her mouth once more as she swallowed her built-up saliva, along with his meager-yet-delicious offering. Then she relaxed her tongue, letting Simon rest and catch his breath. From inside her mouth, she though she heard his voice, but he was too tired to make himself heard from within her.

“What was that, cutie?” she whispered, keeping her lips parted slightly so she’d hear his response.

A moment ticked by; then, his weary but happy reply floated out between her lips:

“T-thank you, Beck. Thank you so much…”

“You’re welcome,” she purred around him.

Below the waist, she was still all revved up—but even despite this, her heart registered the sweetness of the moment and it warmed her from the center out. She closed her eyes blissfully, cradling Simon in the center of her tongue, slowly starting to work him towards the back of her mouth. But as he arrived at the precipice, she paused. She imagined what the little boy in her jaws must be seeing, must be feeling, staring down into her, into the darkness of her innermost self, the depths of her body. She felt his form tremble, there at the very back of her throat, and she parted her lips once more and asked softly:

“Si, are you ready… to go down?”

Simon did not speak. Only, his tiny hand pressed against her tongue and caressed it.

It was answer enough. It was permission enough.

Beck didn’t wait another instant. In a sudden rush the moment overcame her—and with a groan of deep pleasure she threw back her head and swallowed Simon whole. He slid easily into her throat, passing beneath her uvula and plunging quickly into her body’s warm embrace. Beck’s eyelids fluttered as a tight squirming lump began to slide slowly down her throat; she angled her head back and placed one trembling finger against her exposed neck, tracing the path of that squirming as the tiny boy slid deeper and deeper inside her, into the vast and loving embrace of her flesh. Her breath quickened as that finger traced down her throat, over the ridge of her collarbone and between her heaving breasts until…

“…yes…”

The word escaped her mouth in a hot huff of air as Simon’s body squeezed down the final length of her throat and tumbled the last few inches into her stomach. She sighed as she felt him enter, his slight weight pressing strangely against the floor of her stomach, then a wonderful fluttery sensation as he climbed to his feet inside her and began to move around. Her lip quivered; her eyes rolled back behind her eyelids, and her hand rose up nearly unbidden and pressed against her skin, just below her left breast. She pushed against her stomach, probing curiously. At first, she felt nothing. Then—little Simon’s weight pressed against her stomach wall from within, nudging against her hand, returning her caress.

Beck’s other hand—her rebellious right hand—slipped into her pants.

She didn’t have to wait any longer. It was time to make this real.

She kept one hand pressed to her flat stomach, caressing it and feeling Simon return the gesture again and again from inside. The other worked furiously to quench the fire of need that had already nearly consumed her. Five minutes, Simon had told her. Beck almost laughed. She would not need that long. She was already wetter than she’d ever been before; her fingers slid easily inside herself, sending jolts of intense pleasure through and through her in time to the movements inside her stomach—the boy she’d swallowed, she reminded herself over and over again. The boy she’d swallowed whole.

Sweet, delicious, sexy Simon…

I wonder… she thought. I wonder if he knows what I’m doing.

Oh God—I hope he knows. I hope he knows what he’s making me feel.

As if in answer to that prayer, Simon’s struggles inside her increased in tempo. Beck struggled to match pace, pushing her fingers deeper inside herself, thrashing on the sofa. Her breath came hot and ragged from her lips. Her head spun and swam; she hardly knew where she was anymore. She was lost—helpless in Simon’s power, in the grip of the moment. The world ceased to exist, to seem real at all.

Simon—and Beck. They were all that mattered…

She couldn’t be certain. There was no way to know if it was real or a hallucination brought on by sheer intensity of pleasure and feeling. But she could swear she heard a tiny voice say:

“Beck… you’re even beautiful… on the inside…”

“Si…” she moaned. She was nearing the edge. She could feel it about to take her, like a terrifying fall.

“Simon. Little Simon. How… are you… this cute… from… inside me?”

Then—out of a blue sky it hit her like a rockslide. She plunged her fingers in and upward; her hips bucked forward and she howled as pleasure seemed to melt her from the inside out. The feeling shot through her entire body, up from her loins like a bolt of electricity. She imagined, in a moment of ecstatic hilarity, her skeleton sparking through her skin, showing the black outline of every bone. Her eyes squeezed shut, hot raw tears pressing out from their corners. Wave upon wave of pleasure crashed against her until she was reduced to a quivering heap, soaked with sweat and panting hard.

Slowly the world came into focus again. As proper feeling came back to her body, she was again aware of Simon’s tiny weight in the pit of her stomach. Beck sat up part-way, staring down the length of her body at her stomach, imagining where her tiny lover was inside. He wasn’t squirming anymore, just softly caressing her from the inside. Beck’s heart fluttered and she patted the spot where she felt him, drumming fondly against her skin with her fingers. Her breathing slowed, culminating in a deep sigh of relief and contentment as the last pulse of pleasure finally cooled in her loins.

“I don’t know if you can hear me in there,” she whispered. “But that was amazing. You were amazing…”

She wanted desperately to simply fall back on the couch and soak in the afterglow, to enjoy the immense closeness she felt with the little boy she’d consumed with her love. To fall asleep in the light and warmth of their new bond, to feel him slumbering within her while she dozed off herself. But she knew almost instinctively that time would run out quicker; the consequences for them both would be dire if she failed to rescue Simon from inside her body. If she hurt him, especially in the midst of her own pleasure, she knew she would never forgive herself.

But a moment longer, only a moment… surely there could be no harm in that…

Beck leaned back into the arm of the couch, another deep contented sigh fluttering past her lips. Her eyes fell half-lidded, and she continued stroking her stomach, murmuring mindless affectionate words to it—to the boy in her belly. Her incredible little lover. Simon, her Simon…

But her reverie was broken by a sudden noise from just behind her. Beck’s heart leapt into her mouth and her heart rate shot up. Cold sweat broke out across her forehead and the backs of her hands.

It was a key in the apartment door. The lock was turning. Milla had come home.

Terrified, Beck only had the time to grab a blanket from the back of the sofa and throw it across her joy-stained lap before the door swung open and Milla swept inside, followed by a burst of cool evening air.

“Sorry I’m late,” she sang out, closing the door with her heel. In her hand was a grocery bag with a single item inside: the all-important parmesan. “I saw a sideswipe accident on the way home,” she said, “and I had to stick around as a witness while the police got called. Huge pain. You got my texts, yeah?”

Beck opened her mouth to reply, but before she could speak, Milla fixed her with a strange, piercing gaze. “Beck—what’s wrong, sweetie?” she asked. “You’re all flushed. And you’re panting.”

“Oh. I’m… Uhm.” Her mind raced, struggling to find words, any words at all. “Oh. Scary movie,” she said at last, pointing to the TV. Jason Goes to Hell was paused, the freeze-frame showing the masked killer about to slice through one more dead-girl-walking.

“Simon. He, uh. He wanted to watch,” she finished, grinning weakly.

“That figures.” Milla shrugged and smiled, about to let it go. “Glad to see you two are getting along…”

But then her eyes narrowed slightly, looking first at Beck, then at the couch to her left and her right. Beck could see the wheels turning in her head and her heart sank, her teeth grinding anxiously.

“Something wrong?” she asked as innocently as she could manage.

But it was no use at all. At the end, her voice rose almost to a squeak as Simon suddenly squirmed inside her. He wanted to come out. She didn’t blame him, but what could she do? In the throes of her passion, she had forgotten that Milla would be returning, stupid stupid stupid

“No, it’s just…” Milla cocked her head, a nameless expression crossing her features.

“Well now hold on,” she said, scratching her head. As if on cue, Simon squirmed again, and Beck’s poor stomach gave a loud and guilty rumble. She hadn’t eaten a thing since lunch, she realized with a horrible sinking shock. She was ravenous… and the only thing inside her stomach now was…

“Where is he?” Milla asked her. “Beck… Where’s Simon?”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter! Please leave a note or a review if you do...  as always, that's what keeps us fic writers going!

A question for you all in the comments section: this one had a bit of a cliffhanger on it so... what are your predictions? What do you think will happen to our heroes, and better yet:

What do you want to see happen to them?

Speak your wish - it might just be granted!