- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome all to Chapter 5! Unwilling to let Beck feel badly about confessing her shocking desire, Simon lets his curiosity get the better of him and makes an offer that risks both his heart and his very life. Beck happily - and ravenously - agrees, but as the situation rapidly builds toward climax, one burning question remains:

Can Simon really trust this strange giantess? Or has he made a fatal mistake placing his life in her hands?

This chapter contains scenes of gentle giantess-tiny interaction, mouth-play, and teasing from our giantess character. 

A bizarre rippling chill shivered through Simon’s entire tiny body. And for only a moment, for the first time since he’d set foot inside his sister Milla’s apartment, he felt truly alarmed for his own safety.

Had he really just said that?

Had he truly given this girl Beck permission… to swallow him?

One look upward into her pale and lovely face confirmed it: he’d said it all right. He’d said a mouthful. A host of conflicting emotion’s crawled across the giantess’s features: shock… then alarm… then conflict… then, finally, overwhelming elation. Beck looked like a girl who’d just won the lottery without buying a ticket. She’d entered this contest on a lark. Now she was about to scoop up all the winnings.

And he, Simon, was the prize.

But as suddenly as they’d come, the feeling of anxiety faded away, subsumed by a peculiar sense of excitement. When had he ever shied away from a risky venture? He’d always been an adventurous soul, a quality that had spared him the depression and despair and sense of powerlessness that plagued so many other tinies he knew. Now a monumental challenge presented itself; could he really do it?

Could he actually pull this crazy thing off? Slip down inside her—and come back up, unharmed?

Beck’s fingers flexed around him experimentally; she looked him up and down, seeming to judge his size with her gaze. “Are… are you sure?” she stammered. “If you are, that’s incredible—but there’s no shame at all in backing out now. What I’m asking you to do, what I’m asking to do to you, it’s…”

Simon shook his head. “I’m not backing out,” he countered. “And you didn’t ask me to do anything. I offered. I want you to do this. I want… to do this with you.”

And as if to seal this declaration, he stood up and walked across the palm of her hand to the base of her thumb. Pulling the curved digit towards him, he pressed his lips against the pad of the thumb like he was stamping a wax seal on a letter. Beck quivered, her nose twitching like a rabbit’s, and she squeezed her eyes shut, savoring that moment in time. She said:

“You have no idea how good that feels, even that little soft touch…”

Simon shrugged. “Maybe I don’t. I don’t understand what I’m feeling at all. But I don’t think it’s ever going to make sense…” He pointed a tiny finger at her face, her mouth specifically, then traced a path down the front of her until he was pointing at her soft stomach. “…until I’m inside you.”

This last statement seemed to overwhelm Beck’s emotions entirely. Her hand closed around him and swept him up towards her face—but instead of stuffing him headlong between her jaws, she only peppered him with kisses that further covered him in the crimson of her lipstick.

“How are you this perfect?” she squealed. “How did I miss it all this time—that Milla had a tiny, sweet, delicious little hottie for a brother?”

“Laying it on a little thick, aren’t you?” Simon laughed, wiping his eyes. “I’ve already agreed to let you swallow me whole—you don’t need to sugar me any more than you already have.”

But that display of affection was almost a relief to the tiny boy. There had still been some part of him, some life-preserving anxious dark corner of his brain, that was afraid that once he’d made his offer, another side of Beck would come forward—that the predator inside her would emerge. That she’d stop seeing him as a person and see him only for what he was about to become to her: a mouthful of food… to be gulped down and instantly forgotten about.

But Simon realized in an instant that there was no danger of that. The girl who’d just kissed him—she was the same girl he’d spent the better part of an hour with, cuddling on the couch. The same girl who’d been afraid to pick him up for fear of breaking him. The same girl who was curious about his life and his likes. The same girl who made his heart feel like it was full of warm melted chocolate.

Sweet, caring, affectionate, loveable Beck.  

Yes—he could trust her. He could trust her with his very life.

“I don’t think I’m laying it on thick,” she corrected him. “What you’ve offered to do for me, to literally put your life in my hands…”

“…and down your throat,” Simon put in jokingly.

“Yes. That, too.” Beck’s face was completely crimson. “Well—it’s the most amazing thing anybody’s ever done for me. And that makes you the most amazing person I’ve ever met.”

“You big flatterer.” But the flattery was working; now it was Simon’s turn to flush red. He wondered if Beck could tell, his face being as tiny as it was.

Beck smiled nervously, raising him toward her face once more. “So… are you ready? Last chance to back out. No shame in it. Really, I’ll understand…”

Simon raised a confident eyebrow. “I was about to ask you the same thing. What’s the matter—are you stalling? Worried you won’t be able to get me down?”

Beck set her jaw, like she’d been challenged. “You don’t think I can do it?”

“I’m saying put your money where your mouth is—and send me after it.”

This got a laugh out of Beck; then she narrowed her eyes at him, her lips kinking up at the corners suggestively. “If you’re really feeling so brave… maybe you’d like me to show you where you’ll be going.”

“A guided tour!” Simon tipped an invisible cap. “A capital idea, o beautiful temptress!”

“Temptress. I like that. Like a femme fatale. Then, o brave adventurer, let me share with you what a cunning and inescapable trap I’ve laid for you…”

With that, she positioned her hand with Simon on it directly in front of her cherry-colored lips. “First,” she purred, “I’m going to put you in here…”

She smiled—then opened her lips wide. Simon gasped involuntarily. The opening of Beck’s mouth was almost as wide as he was tall, and the inside of it was dark and wet and glistening and cavernous. His gaze swept around the interior, at the double half-circles of massive white teeth, and the huge red fleshy carpet of her tongue… and at the very back, shrouded in darkness, lay the opening of her throat, a plunge into shadow guarded by her pink swinging uvula which seemed to point down inside her.

As if it were a signpost, he thought, shivering. A welcome mat, urging me deeper inside of her…

Beck’s mouth closed, her teeth clacking shut mere inches from Simon’s curious face. “Then I’ll seal you inside,” she continued in that same seductive purr. “I’ll savor you, tasting every inch of you—I forgot to ask, do you want to leave your clothes on when I swallow you up, or take them off? They’ll get wet just from being in my mouth, but if you’re self-conscious…”

Simon waved away her concerns. “I think… if I’m going to be inside of you, you’re able to handle seeing me naked.” He turned away from her, still standing on her palm, and began to strip down. Hearing her talk so confidently about it, about swallowing him, was making him feel hot and cold, kind of quivery all over. Finally there was a pile of his clothes in her palm next to him, and he turned around. Beck looked his bare body up and down—and grinned when she saw his erection.

“Goodness,” she whispered. “If you were full-sized, the girls would never give you a moment’s peace. I hope you don’t mind, but I don’t think I can resist temptation any longer…”

She brought him up to her mouth for another kiss, but this time she opened her mouth and dragged her huge wet tongue up the length of Simon’s entire naked body. The sensation shocked him, and it was all he could do not to fall bum-over-teakettle backwards—but he was grateful for the warmth, and for the moment when the tip of her tongue briefly cradled his tiny member. Beck must have seen him shiver and twitch at this, because she grinned and licked her lips saucily. She said:

“Cutie, I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure you enjoy this just as much as I do. And if that dowsing rod’s any indicator, you’re well on your way there. Ah… on with the tour, shall we?”

Simon nodded, his brain still a little full of fog. “All right,” he stammered out.

“Good—because we’re at my favorite part.” She lowered Simon to the level of her neck and tilted her massive head backwards, displaying the full length of her throat. “Once I’m done tasting you,” she murmured, “I’m going to tip my head back, just like this. You’ll slide right to the back of my throat, and then…” She bobbed her chin and gulped audibly for effect. “I’m going to swallow you whole.”

With her other hand, she placed a pointer finger against the soft flesh just below her chin, then traced a path down her long neck, between her huge breasts, before it reached what could only be the tour’s final stop: her stomach. “I’m going to feel you slide down my throat, wiggling and squirming… before you plop down into my belly, right here.” She lifted up her sweater, showing Simon another spectacular view: her well-toned stomach, with just a hint of abdominal muscle beneath the skin.

That’s where I’m going to be, he thought with a flash of realization. Just on the other side…

He tried to imagine it—but even though he’d been inside a stomach before, his mind as a curious blank. There was no preparing for an experience like this. All there was left to do… was take the plunge.

“And that’s the end of that!” Beck gave her stomach a soft pat, then rubbed it contentedly, as though Simon was already tucked away inside. “I hope you’re all ready, cutie,” she sighed. “Because I don’t know how much longer I can hold back. I think… I’ve got a taste for you now.”

Simon only nodded, trying his best to control the pace of his breathing. Beck lifted him away from her flat stomach, ferrying him up and up—past her bosom and shoulders and neck, finally positioning him directly in front of her huge smiling lips. There it was: the gateway to his final destination. A bright lipsticked portal from which he might not ever emerge again.

“I’m ready,” Simon whispered to himself—and he almost believed it.

The huge red lips moved. He was so close to her mouth now that the sound of her clear ringing voice seemed to come from all around him: “I think it’ll be better if you walk in on your own,” she told him. “At least, that’s the way I’ve always imagined it. Do you think you can…?”

Without finishing her question, Beck opened her mouth.

Hot minty breath washed over Simon’s entire naked body. Time seemed to slow. His erection still stood at hard attention, but now as he gazed into the dark abyss of Beck’s cavernous mouth and throat, a sense of awe swept through him. There stood the same old scenery, teeth and tongue and the high pink fleshy arc of the roof of her mouth. But now the view was like seeing some great predator in the wild: a lion or a bird of prey. It was a majestic sight. But with that sense of reverence came another feeling.

He did not want to feel it. He begged himself—don’t let it in. But there it was.

Suddenly, brave Simon was truly afraid.

Beck held her hand closer, so close that the edge of her palm was just touching her full lower lip. All he had to do was walk to the precipice and climb inside. He was so close: to a new overwhelming experience for the senses, to facing a nagging fear that had bothered him for nearly four years now, to making this beautiful sweet girl the happiest she’d ever been… But try as he might, he could not force his feet to move, to step forward, to carry him into the inviting warmth of her mouth.

A moment passed, then two. Simon twisted away from Beck’s face, his own countenance burning with shame. Wasn’t he supposed to be the confident tiny? The brave tiny? The little boy who wasn’t afraid of anything? Where was that Simon now? A hot angry tear rippled down his cheek.

She’s waiting for you, he scolded himself, desperately trying to goad his disobedient feet into action. She’s waiting, and she’s so excited, and you promised her…

Behind him, he felt Beck take a breath to speak. He braced himself for the reprimand he thought would surely come. But when the words came, they weren’t pleading or impatient. They weren’t disappointed. She spoke in a gentle voice, quietly so that even at that distance she wouldn’t burst his eardrums:

“It’s all right, cutie,” she whispered, her sweet breath washing over him once more. “Really—it’s all right. I’m a little nervous too. And a little scared. So you truly don’t have to do this. The fact that you offered, even the fact that you considered it… that can be enough for me.”

He turned around, just in time to see her staring down at him with shining eyes.

“But I want to understand something,” she continued. “Si… I’ll keep you safe. Even when you’re inside me… I won’t let anything bad happen to you. You’re safe with me—no matter what you choose. You’ve been so courageous already, but…  But you don’t have to be so brave anymore if you don’t want to.”

Her eyes twinkled; her red lips spoke comforting words.

“At least for a little while… I can be brave enough for both of us.”

Simon felt his little heart melt inside his chest. It was like a magic trick. Staring into the light of her beautiful pale eyes, his fear seemed to dissolve like sugar in water. This was the last piece of the puzzle, he realized in a joyful flash. The final turn of the screw. Surrendering to Beck’s strength, to her protection, to her beauty and affection and love. To really trust her with his life.

This was the secret ingredient. Simon’s heart sang inside of him.

Beck seemed to notice his change in demeanor. She leaned in, gently pressing her lips against his face and upper torso. Simon leaned into the kiss, simply basking in the caressing touch and the warmth of her breath. Then Beck opened her mouth once more, her lips curling up eagerly at both corners—and this time, without hesitation, the tiny boy in the palm of her hand stepped forward and climbed inside.

Her soft lips gave slightly under his weight as he passed between them; her hard, saliva-slick bottom teeth were a wall that had to be vaulted. But then he was truly inside, crouched on his hands and knees inside the immense cavern of her mouth. The air was hot and sweet and full of moisture, and the movements of her wet pink tongue beneath him made the whole space seem to shift and flex around him. The only light came from through her still-open lips; opposite this, the back of her throat was a great and mysterious pool of darkness. But he could sense it there, the dark plunge of her throat. With every breath out, it made its presence known. And with every breath in…

It called to him. It whispered hungrily—urging him deeper, closer to its irresistible embrace.

Simon’s heart fluttered within the cage of his ribs. It wasn’t that his fear was gone. He was still afraid, though the sensation was joined by fierce tense excitement that sent his pulse racing. Fear and delight, working in tandem. Like salt and sugar, or sweet and sour. It was wonderful and terrible all at once.

And now, he wouldn’t trade away the sensation for the world.

He knelt on Beck’s soft tongue and, just like when he’d sat in her hand, he pressed his own palm against her taste buds, rubbing it back and forth—to say, I’m here. I’m okay. I trust you.

We can be brave together now.

From the back of Beck’s throat came a pleasurable moan that vibrated every bone in Simon’s tiny body. The giantess seemed to take his touch as a signal, because almost immediately her lips began to close. Soon there was only a thin sliver of light pouring through into her mouth, then a crack, then a pinprick…

Then no light at all. Simon was lost in the darkness of Beck’s titanic mouth, completely sealed inside. He breathed when she breathed, and his small form rose and fell with every undulation of her tongue. She was really all around him, surrounding him—just like she’d described in her fantasy. This was how she’d wanted it, what she’d pictured since the moment they had met.

This was really it, he thought to himself with singing nerves. This was the point of no return.

For better or worse, Beck was completely in control.

Now, whether Simon liked it or not—he was as good as swallowed. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter! Please leave a note or a review if you do...  as always, that's what keeps us fic writers going!

Thanks so much to all of you for sticking with the story this long. I know it might seem like slow going now, but I wanted to set up this particular relationship very carefully for maximum impact.