- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to Chapter the Fourth! After Beck's startling confession at the end of the last segment, Simon's curiosity starts to get the better of him, and he and his big sister's giantess roommate start to get closer than either of them had ever imagined possible. 

Thank you all for the great feedback so far! I'm glad people are continuing to enjoy this story!

Gooey romantic stuff in this chapter... GTS-tiny interaction and some smooching, and a big request from our resident giantess. 

Enjoy, all!

Simon gaped in shock. He was still dangling upside-down, held gently but firmly by one leg between the tips of Beck’s enormous finger and thumb, in front of her equally titanic red lips—lips that had just spoken words he could barely understand, could hardly comprehend.

Had she really said it? That she was turned on… by him?

“What…?” was all he could manage to say, his voice breathless. “What… was that again?”

For a moment, Beck only looked at him, that same intensity still burning in her gaze. From behind her lips, her pink tongue snaked out, moistening her lips with a quick and furtive movement. Then as if a spell had been broken, her old nervousness seemed to come flooding back. “Oh… Oh, God, I’m so sorry,” she stammered. “Just please… forget I said that. Forget I said anything…”

With shaking hands, she lowered Simon so that instead of dangling from the fingers of her twitchy right hand, he lay sprawled in the palm of her left—her more responsible left, the tiny boy thought. Almost as if each had a mind of their own somehow…

But this thought did not linger long. Immediately he sprung to his feet and walked to the base of her hand to be closer to her face. “Hold on,” he began. “Just… just wait a minute. What did you mean, you were turned on?”

“Oh—please don’t ask me about it.” Beck covered her lovely face with her other hand, peering at him through splayed fingers once more. Behind this mask, Simon could see she was flushing mightily. “I… I take it back. I never should have said that. Not to Milla’s little brother…”

Not that little, Simon thought a little ruefully—even if was a lie. But out loud he said:

“But how? How is it even possible? I’m like… a hundred times smaller than you. Two hundred.”

“That’s…” She sighed deeply, again blowing Simon’s hair back. Her eyes darted to the apartment door—and slowly, a change seemed to come over her expression. Like she was considering something. At that scale, it was easy to see her features change and twitch as the machinery of her mind turned. For a moment, she would not look at him, biting down on her lower lip between her sharp white teeth. Then she fixed him with her gaze, some of that old intensity coming back into her eyes.

“All right,” she said. “You told me an embarrassing thing—I guess fair is fair. But you have to promise me something…” Again her gaze flicked to the door, locked from when Milla had left. Beck held Simon closer to her face, so close that he was right in front of her eyes. “You have to promise me you won’t tell Milla I talked to you about this. I’m not even sure she knows about it… and if she knew I was talking about it with you—oh God, I’d just die, Simon. So… can you keep a secret?”

Simon stared into her huge pale eyes, feeling the enormous pressure of her stare. He was certain that in that moment, if he had been back between her breasts, he’d have heard and felt her heart beating a hundred times a second—or was that the sound of his own heart?

Swearing himself to secrecy was risky… but before he knew it he was nodding earnestly. “I can’t exactly pinky swear,” he said, trotting quickly over to Beck’s own huge pinky finger and shaking it for emphasis. “But yeah, I promise.”

That got another laugh out of Beck. “Milla should have warned me about you,” she groaned. “You’re impossibly… cute.” Even this sent a thrill through Simon, but he didn’t remark on it. Instead, he just moved back to the giantess’s palm and sat down cross-legged, waiting for her to continue.

“I told you before,” she began. “I’d never met a tiny before you, not in person. But I’d always wanted to. I imagined what it would be like… interacting like this. Talking, and uh… handing a tiny. Kind of snuggling, like we were before. I had no idea you would actually let me do that, but you cuddled right up. It was… it was exactly like I’d imagined it would be. Like I’d… fantasized about.”

Simon’s eyes got round, but he stopped any interruptions behind a hand clamped over his mouth. He laid his other hand against her palm, rubbing it back and forth very slowly, pleased to see Beck give a little involuntary shiver when he did so.

“Oh Simon,” she said, blushing redder still. “Even that… it…”

“It feels good?” he asked—to which she nodded enthusiastically, in spite of herself.

“But it’s more than that,” Beck whispered. “I’ve read… stories. About other things a normal-sized girl and a tiny boy can do. Games… and other things. So when you tumbled off my shoulder and…” Her gaze dropped, again directing Simon’s attention to the great valley of her cleavage. “Fell… down there. Between my breasts… it was another piece of the puzzle. Another part of my fantasy.”

Simon cocked his head to one side. “Let me get this straight. You’re turned on… because I’m small?”

Beck shook her head hard. “No! Well… Yes. That’s part of it. Oh—God, how did I get myself into this?” She moved a strand of hair out of her face and looked down at tiny Simon almost apologetically. “Yes, I’m turned on because you’re small. But also because… Milla told me about you, but I didn’t expect you to be, well, you. You’re sweet. You’re dorky. You’re confident. You’re funny. And I meant what I said before, you really are cute. It’s… almost overwhelming. Even with you just sitting in the palm of my hand, it’s like you’re overpowering me. Like something’s taking me over…”

The fingers of her left hand curled up a little, half-caging him; her nervous right hand joined in, cupped beneath the left. She brought him close to her face, directly in front of her lips. He watched her mouth approach closer and closer with sudden alarm—but all Beck did was moisten her lips once more, then inhale deeply through her nose, sighing in contentment after.

“I’m sorry…” she said again, bringing Simon away from her face. “But even the smell of you…”

“I’m surprised you can even smell me,” he replied, wiping a little nervous sweat off his brow. “Your lotion… it’s pretty potent. And it was a lot stronger when I was… spelunking.”

“Is it that bad?” Beck apologized. “I can’t even smell it. All I smell is… is you.”

“Not bad,” Simon said. “Just… strong. Like swimming in a perfume bottle.” He scratched the back of his head, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious. There it was again, that strange stirring feeling inside of himself. What would it be this time? The fear—or the delight?

“You were serious, then,” he stammered out. “About thinking I was attractive. Even at this size?”

“Not to make a big joke about it—but I could just eat you up, Si.”

In spite of himself, Simon let a grin loose. “I guess… you could smell me again. If you wanted to.”

Beck didn’t wait for a second invitation. This time she held Simon directly beneath her nose, cupping her hand so that he was almost trapped against her lips and chin. She breathed deep, moaning deep in her throat with pleasure—and Simon breathed in too. In her hand, the smell of her was powerful enough. But next to her face, mingling with her minty breath… he thought he would pass out from exposure. The effect was almost hypnotic. He wondered, somewhere in the back of his mind, if she would be willing to slip him back between her breasts, only for a moment… Oh, just to feel that close to her again, to be surrounded by her, swallowed up by her flesh and her affection…

But then another idea occurred to him. And without another thought, he stood up, still in the shadow of her face and her cupped hand. He trotted quickly forward across her palm towards her mouth…

…and standing on his tip-toes, he leaned in and planted a kiss against her lower lip.

For a moment, Beck froze—indeed, time seemed to freeze with her. Simon stepped back, suddenly horrified… What if he’d overstepped? Should he have asked permission first? Worse—he hardly knew this girl, really. What if… she was angry with him? What would she do to him now?

But in one smooth movement, Beck put all the tiny boy’s fears to rest. Her lips spread in a surprised and delighted grin. Cupping her hands even tighter around him, she lifted him up and pressed him against her enormous lips. The sensation was unlike anything Simon had felt before. He’d been kissed by his mother of course as a child, and occasionally Milla’s normal-sized friends had pecked him on the cheek—mostly as a joke. And he’d even shared a kiss or two with girls his own size, living at the colony. But compared to this, none of those experience seemed to matter. There was no comparison to the electricity that was flowing through him in that instant.

Beck’s lips were smooth and soft—and a little sticky, from her lipstick. Pressing against them felt like being pressed into a feather bed, one that twitched and parted to accommodate the movement of his body. His face was directly in the center of her lips, pressed against the seam between them. For a moment, he simply let himself be pushed into them, into her… Beck seemed to be waiting for him, for some signal. He gave it. He returned the kiss, putting his tiny lips against her titanic ones, and placing his hands to either side, pressing against the swell of her bottom lip.

The effect was immediate and immensely gratifying: Beck shivered all over even at this touch, and let loose a whimper from her chest that might have deafened him had it been much louder. She pressed him tighter against her, increasing both the pressure and the suction slowly… until suddenly, one of Simon’s arms was sucked between her lips. For a moment, he groped in the darkness of her mouth, feeling the hard wall of her bottom front teeth… and the moist fleshy touch of her tongue as it slid deftly over his hand and across his arm…

Then Beck broke the kiss, bringing Simon away from her face once more. She was panting and red-faced, completely out of breath, staring at him in utter fascination. Simon brought his hand up to his own face, wiping his cheek—his hand came back red, covered in lipstick. Suddenly he burst out laughing.

“What…” Beck panted, looking down at him in confusion. “What’s so funny?”

“I’m picturing it…” Simon replied, still laughing. “I bet I’ve got a big kiss-print across my whole body!”

“That’s what you’re thinking about at a time like this?” Beck protested.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “It’s just… I didn’t know what to say. That felt…”

“Yes?”

“It felt really good, Beck,” he said. “Thank you.”

“You don’t have to thank me,” she replied, blushing. “It felt… good for me too. And…”

Now it was Beck’s turn to laugh, in her usual nervous timbre.

“Your sister, she wasn’t kidding,” she said. “You do taste kind of good. Even without the pasta sauce.”

“Well… I am the secret ingredient.” Then Simon peered up at her huge, beautiful face. The words he spoke next felt strange to him, and probably should have made him nervous… but again he felt sweet and sugary all over, still tingling across every inch of his skin from Beck’s kiss. He asked in as insinuating of a voice as he could manage:

“That’s part of it for you—isn’t it? My… my taste?”

Very slowly, Beck nodded her head. Again she licked her lips, but this time there was nothing secret about the display. “I don’t expect that you’d understand it. I don’t even really understand it myself. But I want… I want… Oh, cutie, are you going to hate me if I tell you?”

Simon shivered—but he put his hand against hers, running his fingernails across her skin comfortingly. “I don’t think I could ever hate you,” he murmured so low she probably couldn’t even hear him. “Just… say it. Just tell me what you want.”

Beck chewed her lower lip, looking almost miserable. “Oh—Milla should have warned me. She really should have warned me.” Then she seemed to steel herself, and said breathlessly: “There’s a part of me that wants to just put you back on my shoulder and keep cuddling, and have that be the end of it. And there’s another part of me that wants to kiss you again, or to slip you back between my breasts and feel you squirming there like you were squirming before. I want to feel you all over me—you, Si, not just some imaginary tiny from my fantasies. Your sweet, brave, loveable self. I want you to explore me all over, to roam across my body like a landscape. I want to feel you everywhere. But most of all…”

She hesitated, but only for a moment. Here it came: the big admission. The plunge over the edge…

“But most of all, I want to taste you. All of you. To feel you slip between my lips, completely inside… where I could taste you completely, experience every inch of you, seal you up within me, and then… Simon, please please please don’t hate me for this, but after that… I want to swallow you whole. Just like Milla did. Oh God—I’ve never wanted anything more than that, to feel you slip into my throat and slide down inside of me, deeper and deeper, completely surrounded by my love. And then… you’d be inside me. Inside my stomach. I’d feel you moving and hear you talking, all inside…”

Simon was stunned into silence. A million thoughts raced through his head, chief among them being: Had she really just said that? Had this beautiful girl really told him that she wanted… that? Immediately his thoughts flew back to that terrifying scene three years ago in the Italian restaurant, but even as he relived that terror, nothing could pull him free from this other feeling that had him in a soft pillowy grip… like how her lips had felt, he realized. Like how kissing her had felt.

He knew how his body and mind should be responding to a giantess saying she wanted to gulp him down. But this… was not that response at all. And he almost wasn’t afraid of it.

Beck pressed her red-tipped hand to her face, hiding her ashamed expression. “But I never should have told you any of this,” she moaned. “But it’s like I said… I feel almost helpless around you. Even though I could do anything I wanted to you, anything at all…”

Suddenly she swept her hand away from her body, moving Simon towards the arm of the couch, far away from her. “You can get off here, if you want. You’ve been so nice and understanding but… I know how all that must sound to you. You must be terrified of me.” She chanced a look Simon’s direction, out of the corner of her eye. “You are scared of me now… aren’t you?”

The silence seemed to hang infinite between them. Simon stared up at her—up the length of her pale arm, past the swell of her breasts under her sweater (where he’d been imprisoned mere minutes before), lingering on her collarbone and on the white length of her throat, then on her twisted-up red lips, before he finally settled on her huge blue-gray eyes. He was shocked and moved to see how much fear there was in her eyes, how much worry and hurt… she thought she had threatened him scared him. But what she’d really done was lay herself bare, made herself vulnerable to him.

She really is almost helpless around me, he thought. The poor girl… even if I am in the palm of her hand.

But when a single scared tear squeezed out of the corner of Beck’s eye, Simon knew he had to act. He was not going to let this beautiful girl cry in front of him. He was her host now, after all, at least while Milla was still out shopping. And she’d already made him feel so good…

“I am scared,” he admitted—but waved his hands to indicate that wasn’t all. “But I’m not scared of you. Never of you, only… of what might happen next between us.” He spoke almost without thinking, letting the buoyant feeling in his heart carry him up, push him forward…

“We’ve been alone together almost half an hour now,” he reminded her with a shy smile. “If you were going to do anything that would hurt me, you would have done it already. But instead, you’ve been gentle. You’ve been sweet and affectionate and… sexy, and… you think Milla should have warned you about me? She didn’t even tell me she lived with somebody as beautiful and amazing as you!”

He was still cross-legged in her palm, and once more he stroked the textured surface of her skin with the flat of his own hand, reassuringly… and even a little provocatively, if such a thing were possible. It seemed to do the trick: Beck shivered, her lips twitching around an involuntary squeak of delight.

“All I’m saying is, I have every reason to trust you. But more than that—I know I’ve only just met you, but… Beck, I don’t know how to describe what I’m feeling right now. But if I don’t do something about it, it’s going to drive me completely crazy. And… and I trust you, so…”

Beck stared at him like she couldn’t believe he was real. It reminded him of when she’d first spotted him, when she couldn’t believe her eyes—or her luck, Simon thought. Had she wanted this the whole time, from the moment they met? But he powered through, on to his own big finish:

“Listen,” he said. “Three years ago, when I was… when my sister swallowed me, and I was inside her stomach, it… it didn’t hurt. Not immediately anyway. I think whatever about my size that makes me harder to crunch or smush, makes it harder to digest me as well. I can’t say for sure, but I think… I would be safe inside you, at least for a little while. So I think… if I went down… and you managed to spit me back up after five minutes had gone by… then I would survive it. I would come out okay. I can’t believe I’m saying this, I should get my head checked to make sure it’s still fixed on straight. But this is what you want to do with me, if this would really feel that good to have me inside of you…”

Beck’s mouth dropped open—again, just like when she’d first met him. “You’re serious, aren’t you,” she gasped. “You’d really let me, I mean… You really want me to…”

Simon’s heartbeat pounded in his hears. But instead of backing down, he nodded confidently, pleased to see Beck’s whole beautiful face light up like a Christmas tree.

“I mean it,” he told her. “If gulping me down... will really bring us closer together—then swallow me, Beck. Swallow me whole.”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter! Please leave a note or a review if you do...  as always, that's what keeps us fic writers going!

PS: You may notice that I quoted a line from Frizzle's MY TINY LIFE in this chapter. If you can guess which one it is, a tiny-sized hug to you!