- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to Chapter 10, and thanks for your patience! Simon sneaks into Beck's room for a second helping, and the giantess is only too willing to grant his wishes. Not much plot here: just a good old-fashioned romp in the bedroom between two wildly enthusiastic and affectionate partners. Insertion, sex, and mentions of giantess vore. Enjoy!

“Beck—you’re incredible.”

The words seemed to fall from his lips. But even as he spoke them, Simon knew they weren’t enough to describe the view that stretched out before him now. Even if he’d been full-sized, Beck’s naked body would have been a breathtaking sight to behold. But at only two inches in height, the view was as arresting as any magnificent natural vista on the globe. Her body seemed to stretch away all around him, in every direction—behind him, her flat toned stomach flowed down into the hem of her dark lace panties, and beyond that rose her taut muscular thighs, each bent at the knee slightly on the bed. Simon noted with some interest that one of Beck’s hands had crept down to her waistline, the thumb hooked through the elastic band of her panties, teasing the barest glimpse of the pale woman-flesh beneath.

And in front of him—the majesty of her titanic bosom towered.

At first Simon hardly knew where to look first, surrounded on all sides by such beauty as he was. But beyond the grand valley of Beck’s breasts, he caught her watching him carefully, her lips kinked up into an eager hungry smile and her eyes sparkling with cool liquid moonlight. Her hand—her nervous, twitchy right hand—rested against the skin of her torso, just beneath the shelf of her chest and beside Simon himself. But she made no move to grasp him or even touch him at all. It seemed to be taking a tremendous effort of her will, but she was waiting… to see what he’d do.

The music had started; Beck was letting him lead.

Simon felt a tight twitch below the waist—the pressure inside his pants had become suddenly intolerable. He was pitching a tent, and from the intrigued glance Beck paid to his groin, he guessed it must be visible even at his diminutive size. “Well…?” she murmured, her voice a rumble under his feet.

“I guess you don’t want me to keep you waiting.”

Very slowly, Beck’s head shook back and forth. Her breathing hadn’t begun to labor yet, but each breath in was deeper than the one that came before. Simon rose and fell with the movement of her lungs, thrilling in the idea that even his mere presence on her body was exciting her this much.

“All right.” He nodded confidently. “But first—let me get into something a little more comfortable.”

With a wink up at Beck’s huge face, he crossed his arms and pulled his shirt up over his head; to his surprise, as soon as his head was free and the shirt was above him, Beck’s hand descended and snatched it away, depositing it an impossible distance away on the surface of her nightstand.

“Hello you…” she breathed, eyeing him up and down.

“Hello yourself.” Now bare-chested, he took a few slow steps forward until he was positioned perfectly within the chasm of the larger girl’s bosom. He knelt, then lay down on his stomach between her towering breasts, propping his head coyly on his curled fists. “Now we’re equal,” he mused. “I wanted to feel what this would be like—skin on skin like this.”

“And what does it feel like?” Beck’s voice shook—she was having trouble keeping her cool.

“Warm. Wonderful. Intimate.”

“Uh-huh.” Farther down, Beck’s hips shifted slightly. “It might feel even better if you lost… those.”

Her hand rose up again, pointing. Simon followed her finger to his hindquarters.

“You want these off as well?”

Beck nodded, her lip between her teeth. “Yes, please.”

Simon’s heart thrummed in his chest, but he stood up shakily, steadying himself against her right breast to get on his feet again. Here Beck’s flesh was softer and his footing less stable than on her stomach. This was different than the last time he’d been naked in front of her, he thought to himself. Before, it had been a matter of practicality, even though it had led to an intimate moment. Now he was being asked to disrobe explicitly for the purpose of lovemaking. The hugeness of her gaze bore down on him; it was like the stare of the moon, of a huge hidden goddess.

But when he was upright at last and hooking his hands into his waistband, Beck stopped him:

“Wait,” she pleaded. “Would… please, would you let me?”

Simon nodded. “Of course.”

From out of sight, Beck’s right hand snaked up behind Simon and lifted him between her fingers. With the other, she gently hooked the nail of her pointer finger under the waistband of his jeans, only applying so much pressure as not to injure him. Simon helped her along, unbuttoning and unzipping the pants so they’d slide down his legs easier. Beck grinned and slipped them off with one smooth motion of her finger. Simon’s erection twitched as it sprang free, standing at full salute. Beck raised an eyebrow.

“Why, Simon…” she purred. “I had no idea you were so eager.”

“Surprise…” He shrugged shyly, still dangling in her grip. “The spirit’s willing, I suppose.”

Beck’s mouth curled up in a smile, already coming closer and closer as she lowered the tiny boy towards her lips. “Cutie, I’m gonna take that as a compliment,” she murmured. “Now, come here…”

She pressed him into the kiss, and almost immediately Simon felt himself melt into her. This was not the shy, heart-fluttering first kiss they’d shared on the couch in the den. This was not the frantic, glad-you’re-not-digested kiss she’d given him in the bathroom after rescuing him from her stomach. This was an intense and sensuous embrace; Beck moaned, the hum vibrating every bone in his body and making his member twitch with delight. He returned the gesture and kissed her back, completely lost in her affection for what seemed like hours on end.

When Beck broke the contact at last, like before her tongue emerged from between her lips, but instead of licking up his entire body, she teased his groin with the tip, drawing it completely into her mouth. Simon was pressed against her lips once more as intense pleasure rocketed through him like the rush of some quick-acting drug; Beck was toying with his member inside her mouth, licking along its length with her dexterous tongue and pursing her lips to stroke up and down the shaft.

Finally she removed him from her lips with a wet ‘pop,’ holding him above her upturned face and staring up at him with hunger in her eyes. It took a moment or two for the fog in Simon’s brain to dissipate. “That was some kiss,” he managed to say at last, in between stuttering breaths.

Beck shook her head, almost in dismay. “You have no idea how hard it was to resist… well, you know.”

Simon was pretty sure he knew. But still he said: “Tell me.”

“Slipping you in all the way. And maybe…” Beck tilted her chin and swallowed, exaggerating the noise of the gulp slightly to tease him. “Sending you down inside of me. I remember before, being worried you might be too big to swallow, but you’re the perfect size. You slid right down my throat…”

Then she blushed mightily, turning her face away and hiding it behind her other hand.

“I’m so sorry,” she murmured beneath the mask of her fingers. “That still sounds so strange, talking like that out loud. You must think… It must sound… Oh, I don’t know.”

“It’s all right. Your willpower does you credit,” Simon quipped—but his voice quavered with emotion. He put his arms out to either side of himself, relaxing in the chair Beck’s fingers made around him. “I meant what I said before, you know. I trust you completely. The last time I put my life in your hands, it was the most incredible experience of my life. That kind of thing… well, it’s habit-forming.”

Beck stared adoringly at him. “You really mean that.” Simon nodded; Beck put her hand to her heart, between her breasts. “I… I must be the luckiest girl in the world. But I won’t risk it again. Not tonight at least. Although…” Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her other hand walking eager fingers down her torso, finally drumming a tantalizing rhythm against the taut surface of her exposed panties.

“There are other ways, you know,” she breathed, drawing Simon close to her lips once more.

“Other ways?” he asked.

He knew what she would say. He wanted her to say the words.

She said them: “Other ways… for you to be inside me.”

Simon felt heat flash all across his body. His mind swirled with sudden sensuous images—and his dick, which had begun to droop only slightly, snapped up into full military alert once more. Very carefully he leaned forward, bridging the distance between his body and Beck’s face; he pressed an air-light kiss against her upper lip, prompting a pleasant little squirm from the blushing giantess.

“Where do you want me, Beck?” he asked—as invitingly as he could manage.

Beck’s eyes rolled under her eyelids. “As deep as you’ll go…” she uttered. “But you’re the explorer. I’ll let you chart the course before you start…”

“Mapping your interior?” Simon finished for her.

“Yes. That. Exactly that.”

“So—where’s the starting line?”

Beck eyed him up and down with her lip between her teeth. “How about… here?”

The hand holding Simon lowered; her grip loosened, letting the tiny boy slide down onto the topmost peak of her right breast, directly next to the pink areola. Simon put his hand to his forehead, shading his eyes as though he were surveying an uncharted land. Then, in a merry mood, he said:

“Hey—I think I can see my colony from here!”

This got a laugh out of Beck: she had to cover her mouth to keep from waking Milla. But even this stifled sound shook her whole body, her breasts especially. Simon had to steady himself against her perked-up nipple to keep from slipping down into the valley below.

“You big kidder,” Beck retorted once she had recovered. “They’re not that big.”

Simon scoffed. “They’re not that big,” he parroted in a mocking tone. “Why don’t you let me be the judge of how big things are around here. I distinctly remember being swallowed up by these sweater puppies not five hours ago. They’re not that big… give a guy a break, Beck.”

“If you say so…”

“I feel like I need a flag or something.” Simon propped one foot up on the top of the nipple, holding a fist out as though he would drive a flagpole into the “earth” below his feet. “I claim this land for Spain!”

Beck giggled again, but there was something beneath the mirth now. Simon heard her breath catch and was pleased to note that the nipple under his feet had engorged, standing perfectly pert now. Encouraged, he stretched out his hands and massaged the pink flesh between them, like he was a sculptor at a pottery wheel. He was immediately rewarded with a moan that melted into a deep sigh that fluttered Beck’s lips. Simon’s blood thrilled in his veins. The last time he’d heard her make that sound, he’d been tucked away deep inside her. Here, out in the open air—it was like a siren’s song.

He worked his hands into her flesh, eventually pressing his entire body against her erect nipple. Allowed to wave free, his tiny cock pressed into her, and small as it was Beck seemed to react to its touch. Her hands came up on either side of him, grasping her breasts and pushing them together slightly. Simon tried in vain to keep his balance atop them, and with a cry of surprise plunged down into the valley below. And like before—Beck caught him. She pressed her bosom together, securing him between two soft warm walls of pliable flesh. Simon’s world turned end-over-end as she rubbed her breasts together, massaging him between them. Tumbled in the depths of her bosom, soon the tiny boy didn’t know which direction was up. His head spun pleasantly, and all throughout, the giantess’s heartbeat was a thrumming constant, keeping time like a clock, dictating the pace of the action.

Then Beck released him; Simon tumbled free, onto her torso. He caught his bearings, peering up at his lover with a wild look on his face. “I thought you were letting me chart the course?” he said, grinning.

Beck grinned back. “What can I say—the way forward holds many dangerous obstacles.” Then a mote of worry crossed her pretty features. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” she whispered. “I hope I’m not… I mean, I know you’re sturdy, but I don’t want…”

Simon laughed her off with a dismissive wave. “You won’t hurt me.”

“How can you be sure?”

“Like I told you—I’m sturdier than I look. I’ve got to be, if I’m really going to…”

He cast a sly eager glance down her torso, towards where her womanhood lay. When he turned back, Beck’s face was flushing mightily, her lip caught in her teeth once more.

“You’re sure?” she whispered. “I know I suggested it but…”

Again he cut her off. “I’ve been inside you one way already,” he teased. “This is the last uncharted frontier. Do you really think I’d pass it up?” Then he went on, in a more serious tone:

“I mean it. I want to do this. Let me please you, Beck. I’m asking.”

Beck stared down at him adoringly, her breath quickening, making her muscles go tight beneath Simon’s feet. “If you insist,” she purred, in an aching tone. “Then I hope you’re ready… because you’ve got me all stirred up. I don’t think I can wait a second longer.”

Her hand rose up, eager fingers hovering just over Simon’s head. He allowed himself to fall backward, letting Beck catch him and lift him up. Then he was cruising above her: he watched her body move away beneath him, her muscled torso flowing smoothly into her more angular hips. She held him above her panties, so close he could reach out and touch the fabric if he wanted to. And the smell… it was not like the smell of her skin, as potent as that had been. This was stronger still—a wet, junglish odor. His little heart beat inside him like a caged thing, smashing against the walls—but before he could think to do anything else the giantess had hooked the fingers of her other hand through her waistband. Then she had wriggled free of the lacey undergarments. Then…

Then the gateway lay bared before him. Beck’s womanhood—a fleshy swollen slit glistening between her parted legs. Her nether lips were slightly parted, held open and hooded by two fingers on Beck’s other hand. The sight took Simon’s breath away. Here was something he imagined no tiny he’d ever spoken to had ever bore witness to before. It was certainly new to him. In the bright moonlight, the entrance to her dark passageway gleamed and seemed to pulse achingly; he wondered if that thrum could be her heartbeat, moving blood through her, engorging her, getting her ready for…

For me, he realized. The thought sent a twinge of pleasure through his own groin.

She’s ready for me. She’s wet like this… for me. She wants me. Inside of her…

Beck—his Beck. Affectionate, insatiable Beck…

From seemingly miles away, her nervous whimper reached him. “May I…?” she asked.

The question was incomplete. But it was enough.

He repeated what she’d told him before, unable to keep his voice from shaking:

“Beck,” he told her. “I’m all yours.”

From the corner of his eye, he saw the flash of her eager grateful grin. Then her hand carried him forward, closer and closer still to her dewy sex. The heat, the smell—all of it completely intoxicating. Simon shut his eyes tight; suddenly the wet slick wall of her womanhood pressed against him, instantly covering him in her warm sweet juices. Beck raised her hips just slightly, enough that her pelvis could be more a platform for her little lover, and he could lay against her mostly unsupported. Simon sprawled across her, breathing her in, but only for a moment. He’d heard the hiss of breath when she’d first placed him against her. He would not keep her waiting.

In the darkness between her legs, his hands groped—but not blindly. Unlike when he had entered her mouth, this was not an entirely foreign experience to him. Though by no means an experienced lover, Simon was no fumbling virgin either. And though the nether parts beneath him were many times larger than any he’d ever touched, he still knew how to touch a woman. His hands found the correct place and pressed down—and Beck sucked in a startled breath. Her hips quivered beneath him, but he did not lose his position astride her. He could tell she was trying to hold back, but as he massaged and molded her with his hands, her sighs grew deeper and throatier, becoming moans, then at last soft cries. She almost seemed to weep with pleasure, a realization that emboldened him. He slipped further down her quivering body, his bare feet slicked by her sex, dangling before the entranceway to her most secret and private place. He teased his legs against the opening, wondering idly if he could enter her under his own power. Simply swing down—and slip inside her, lost within the dark wet cave of her body.

Completely swallowed up, in an entirely new way…

But he didn’t wonder this for long. Too late, he realized the folly of merely teasing Beck with his touch. His lover groaned and took matters suddenly into her own trembling hands. Her twitch right hand moved behind him as though it had a mind of its own, and pressed probing fingers against his back. For a moment her strength only massaged him gently against her moistened womanhood, drawing more aching cries from her lips. Then suddenly he felt himself slip farther down—and deeper in. Beck’s body seemed to close in all around him. He’d entered her headfirst, his arms pressed tight against his sides, sliding in deeper and deeper as thought the fleshy tunnel was actively drawing him inside her.

For a moment, his legs and feet dangled just outside the entrance. Then Beck lifted her hips once more—and little Simon was swallowed down completely.

There was a brief moment of panic. There in the cramped wet darkness, Simon could barely move. Her juices dripped all around him, covering him head to foot, and for a moment the fear of drowning, or being crushed, or simply being trapped inside his lover forever flashed like lightning across his mind. But then another muffled moan of delight made its way to her ears, seeming to come from both miles away and from all around him. The walls of the slick tunnel flexed, seeming to embrace him. Simon remembered where he was. And why he was there.

He wasn’t lost in the dark. He was exactly where he needed to be.

And he wasn’t trapped. And he was far from helpless. He was Simon Groff.

This girl Beck—she was his lover. And love her he would.

With all his strength, he bent at the waist, wriggling forward—and like a magic trick, the pleasure-slicked walls around him seemed to withdraw, loosening their vise grip on his tiny body. With more room to maneuver, each twitch he made seemed to drive the giantess closer and closer to frenzy. Her love was a river all around him now, but instead of pushing him out, her pulsing muscles actually seemed to draw him deeper and deeper inside her with every sigh or whimper that left her mouth.

And this was purposeful, he realized with a delighted shock. Beck was a fighter. An athlete. Every muscle in her beautiful body was precisely conditioned, trained to respond to her every wish. Should that not include even the muscles that surrounded him now? If he was sliding deeper within her, it was because she wanted him there. It was no unconscious thing. She was aware of him keenly, enough to position him inside her how she wanted. Though she could not touch him where he was, she was still loving him.

Even here, trapped completely in her deepest depths—she would keep him safe.

This thought stripped away any lingering fear or inhibition. Simon thrashed freely; now every pulse of Beck’s innermost world sent shocks of pleasure through him as well. Muffled by the blind of her huge body, he could hear her moaning reaching a fever pitch. She had started to thrust her hips. The movements shook him, though the firm grip of her inner walls held him in place as firmly as a roller coaster’s harness. And he was reaching a peak as well; pleasure built inside him like an irresistible wave and he squirmed all the harder… until suddenly the muscular tunnel surrounding him seemed to collapse inward, squeezing him tight, and he could contain it no longer. His breath caught—and he came inside of Beck, just as Beck herself hit her own peak. A flood surged past him. For a moment the juices simply washed over him, still held tight in the grip of Beck’s inner self. Then like a sigh, she released him. Beck lowered her hips and let Simon slip free of her along with the last rivulets of her passion, catching him gently in her waiting hand.

Simon didn’t know where he was. He hardly noticed it when he slid loose from her womanhood, or when Beck placed his dripping body atop her chest, just beneath her collarbone, pressing him to her with one still-quivering hand. But soon the world began to come back, piece by piece. So close beneath him, Beck’s heartbeat was the first thing he noticed. It was even louder than it had seemed when he’d been inside of her, and every quaking breath she took made his soft bed rise and fall like the ocean.

“Did you…?” she asked.

Simon nodded exhaustedly. “Oh. Oh yeah.”

“Inside of me?” she gasped. “I thought I felt…. I mean, but I couldn’t be sure…”

“It was…” Simon panted, trying in vain to catch his breath. “It was…”

Beck’s fingers stroked his back. “It’s all right, cutie…” she murmured. “Don’t talk. Just… be with me.”

He managed to look up at her, her huge face seeming to shine in the moonlight. Her face was somewhere between admiration and disbelief. As if she couldn’t believe what they’d just done.

He understood the feeling.

“We should…” he breathed, despite Beck’s protestations. “We should… do that again… someday.”

Beck nodded, her chest heaving beneath him. “Soon.”

It was all that needed to be said.

---

A little later on, Beck cleaned him of her fluids—using her mouth, kissing him clean. There was no sex in the gesture, only grateful affection, and Simon was still too tired even to stir at the touch of her lips. Soon he was between her breasts once more, cuddled tight to her warm body, the blanket now covering them both. He heard Beck’s whispering voice, though it took her several times repeating herself before her words penetrated the fog clouding his mind:

“Will you stay here with me?”

“In the bed?”

He felt the motion of her silent pleading nod.

“Of course I will,” he responded.

Beck chewed her lip. “Your sister will notice,” she breathed. “She’ll ask questions.”

Simon considered this—but only for a moment. “Let her ask.”

A long pause, as though Beck was holding her breath. “You mean that?”

“I do.” He rolled onto his side, peering up at her sleepily. “Is that all right?”

“I’m afraid,” she said simply. And in her eyes, he could tell it was the truth.

“It’ll be all right,” he assured her. He stood up shakily, though every sore muscle in his body screamed at once. He walked up her chest toward her angled chin, and pressed his lips very softly against her broad cheek. “I’m scared too,” he said. “I don’t know what will happen. But if you’ll let me, I can be brave. I can be brave enough for both of us.”

“Oh Simon…” Beck looked down at him almost sadly, scooped him up for a proper kiss. Then she deposited him back on her bare chest, nestled between her breasts once more. She looked like she might speak again, but instead her head tipped back and her eyes closed. Soon her breathing evened out, and Simon guessed sleep had dragged her away.

He lay between her breasts, hands crossed behind his head. He stared at the ceiling. A shadow moved there, from some light flickering outside. Maybe it was the moonlight. Maybe it was something else. It didn’t matter. He closed his eyes and waited for sleep to come, and dawn soon after.

It would be all right. Everything that needed to be said had been said already. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! This fic hit 28,000 views the other day. That's absolutely bananakers. 

Keep the reviews and feedback coming! The fact that you guys love this story is the fuel I need to keep writing!