- Text Size +

     In the spirit of the holiday season, Jackie was merciful to Denver after they got home from Christmas Eve dinner with the family. She felt kinda bad about it too; the temporary torture she inflicted by tying him to her panties or putting him in her dildo were physical things. Maybe a little mental too, since it was probably beyond boring being stuck in her fart jar all day with nothing to do. But leaving him alone while she and the rest of their family all relaxed and laughed and dined together on one of the most harmonious nights of the year? That was a kind of emotional pain that she actually felt bad about administering.

     She just hoped that it’d be worth it though, and let it serve as a stark reminder to never anger or even frustrate her again. Obviously Denver had toned it down a ton since they became adults, but he’d still messed with her for nearly two decades. The only way to break that strong of a habit in just a few days was to get a bit extreme in her ways. So hopefully it’d be worth worth it.

     But regardless, she definitely couldn’t let him miss Christmas. So even though she thought about heading to bed with him still tied up between her cheeks, she decided to give him the night off. As soon as they came home that night and she unwound him from her underwear, his tiny figure passed out on her floor. He was so grateful for the clean air and freedom, his body fell asleep before it had the chance to figure out if there was anything left in store for him. But there wasn’t. So she let him sleep in peace.


*    *    *    *    *


     Denver woke up with a jump, automatically flinching as soon as he opened his eyes. But there was nothing to be nervous about. He was merely in his bed—or at least the one he used to sleep in growing up, in the same room that had been his growing up—full sized and sprawled out like he usually was whenever waking up. Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt like he always was whenever waking up, without the smell of ass on him. Even though he had dreamt about Jackie last night, he knew their whole encounter over the last couple days had been a vivid and graphic reality. But it sure felt like it was. He could’ve just woken up naked in the corner of his sister’s room like he had yesterday, but by all measures, there was no indication that he’d ever been shrunken by Jackie, or subjected to her retribution.

     He sighed as he got up, already able to hear everyone else in the living room. Glancing at his phone confirmed that it was Christmas morning, a little after 9 o’clock. He wondered if his parents even knew he was home, considering he’d never officially surprised them like he was going to.

     Within a second of him opening up his door, he heard his dad yell something from downstairs. “Finally, he’s awake!” So… they do know I’m home, he realized, making his way downstairs.

     “My son, my son!” his mom called out with the familiar fake voice she always used whenever she tried to be funny. Rushing over, she wrapped him in a hug and squeezed him tight. “Ohhhhh, thank you so much for coming home, your dad and I didn’t know what to expect.” He smiled half-heartedly, still stunned to have returned back to such normalcy, considering the last thing he remembered before waking up was being tied to the middle strip of lingerie.

     “Surprise, I guess,” he chuckled, as his mom let him go of her hug.

     “Oh that’s right,” she laughed, playfully batting him on the shoulder. “I’m sorry you got here too late to surprise us like you must’ve been planning to. We never heard you come in last night but your dad saw your car out front this morning. Judging by how much you slept in you must’ve gotten in pretty late. Was there ice on the roads. Or a slowdown? When did you leave?” In typical motherly fashion, the onslaught of comments and questions were a lot to take in. Denver glanced at his sister, whose smile looked no different than her parents. He figured she moved his car for him last night, but there wasn’t any glint in her eye or knowing smirk that gave away her secret.

     “Um… yeah, I was just really busy yesterday and left pretty late cuz I didn’t wanna wake up early to make the drive. I don’t remember when I got here but it seemed like everyone was already asleep. So I just went right to bed.”

     “Well feel free to come home in the middle of the night more often if it means getting to see you,” his dad joked, stepping forward to give him the next hug. “Although it’s too bad you couldn’t have come earlier yesterday, you could’ve come to dinner with everyone else.” Denver grimaced as he recalled the prior night, and the fact that he very much had attended, just not with anyone other than Jackie knowing.

     When his dad pulled back to let Denver’s sister in for the final hug, her face still remained just as it had before, completely void of any reactions to the fabrications he was having to make up. She squeezed him tight with her head momentarily leaning against her taller brother’s chin. “Nice to see you again,” she said. “I thought I was gonna have to spend another Christmas alone here.”

     “What do you mean ‘alone?’” their dad scoffed. “What’s wrong with your mom and I?”

     Jackie rolled her eyes as she pulled out from her hug with Denver. “Ugh, you know what I mean.”

     “Did you guys already open presents?” Denver asked, and Jackie’s eyes widened at having to even imagine such a ridiculous scenario.

     “Of course not! And we didn’t even force you to wake up early,” his sister replied, crossing her arms. “I’ve been up since like, 6:30 or something, I’ve waited hours for you.”

     “Well stop complaining and let’s get started then,” their mom said as she shooed her family over near the Christmas tree, so they could all start with the holiday festivities. There was actually a part of Denver now that wondered if maybe he really had just dreamt up the last few days, and the story in his dream had simply molded itself to what had really happened after he arrived late to his parents’ house.

     But for now, it didn’t matter. He was home.


*    *    *    *    *


     The family spent nearly an hour opening up presents. Denver’s family had packed some of his gifts into boxes already, with the expectation that they’d have to mail them to him after the 25th. So he was glad that they had put it off for so long that they never got around to mailing his stuff. They just wrapped his gifts that morning, and he was none the wiser.

     After the floor had been littered with wrapping paper and cardboard, Jackie and Denver’s parents headed to the kitchen so they could start making brunch for the four of them. Jackie tapped her brother on the arm as he sat back in his recliner, and pulled a small box out from behind her back. “I still have one more present left for you,” she said, quiet enough that their parents wouldn’t be able to hear her.

     He took the white, simply-wrapped white box from her, somewhat hesitant. But her smile seemed genuine, instead of mischievous. Besides, it’s not like I’m gonna open it up and it’ll spray some kind of bottled up fart in my face. It can’t be that bad. He faked a smile for her and tore the wrapping paper off, but when he pulled open the top flaps, his face dropped and his heart began racing. “I guess you could say it’s a bit of a white elephant gift,” Jackie whispered. Because Denver’s final present was a scarily familiar sight: her specially designed dildo.

     The small amount of doubt in Denver’s mind that the past few days hadn’t happened vanished as soon as his eyes locked onto the silicone sex toy. From his full size, the tiny holes she’d drilled into the hollowed out dick looked so small, yet he remembered being so tiny he couldn’t even hold onto them. “Just to make sure you don’t forget,” Jackie added, a devious grin forming on her lips. “And don’t worry, I made sure to clean it in case you—”

     “Oh, is that another present, did we forget one?” their dad asked, and Jackie’s head whipped around to see their parents emerging from the kitchen with a curious look on their face, having noticed the box.

     “Shit, hide it,” she whispered hoarsely as she turned back to her brother. “Don’t let them see it, just say it’s something private.” But Denver couldn’t. He was frozen. The souvenir of his horrific, shrunken Christmas Eve was lying in his lap. The prison that he’d been trapped in, while shoved into the most intimate area of his own sister’s body.

     “What’d you get him?” their mom asked, only a few seconds away.

     “DENVER,” she rasped through her teeth, and then grabbed it from him, realizing he wasn’t going to hide it himself, roughly closing the top again to hide its contents. “It’s a personal present just between the two of us,” she quickly said as she got up. But her dad had already reached out his hand to slow her down just as she finished her sentence, and as she turned, she accidentally ran into his arm. The box flew out of her hands as her body was abruptly stopped, and she watched in horror as it toppled to the ground, spilling open. And then out rolled Denver’s “gift.” Her dildo. Laying on the ground in front of the whole family.

     Her parents just stared at it for a few seconds, utterly speechless at what she’d tried to give her brother. Jackie rushed to pick it up and stuff it back inside its box, but they’d already seen it. Her heart was racing, wondering how she would possibly be able to explain giving her brother a dildo for Christmas. And the fact that she’d tried to do it in private obviously made the whole thing look even sketchier. Looking into her parents’ eyes, she could already see the confusion and disgust growing in their expressions.

     Denver was just recovering from his own shocked and frozen response, and as he turned to look at his sister, her eyes locked onto his. Very subtly, her jaw quivered and her eye twitched, as she fought to give him a glare that she knew would make her look even more guilty in her parents’ eyes. But her brother noticed. The way her pupils bore into his own. Unwavering and accusatory.

     He obviously should’ve hidden her gift, but he didn’t. He knew she wouldn’t accept his paralyzed shock as an excuse. In her eyes, this was his fault.

     He didn’t know when, and he didn’t know how, but he knew that before he headed back home, he’d have to experience a third round of his sister. Except this one would be spurred on by a wrath that far exceeded the annoyed frustration from him messing with her a few days ago. Even if she explained it away, he’d given her a painful, beyond awkward memory that’d likely be burned in her brain for years to come. So even though he didn’t know how she’d top what she’d already done to him, he knew that she’d find a way.

     Because if she had to suffer, then she was going to make sure that his suffering would be ten times worse.

  

~

 

the story continues in New Year's with Jackie...