- Text Size +

     Jackie returned a couple hours later, except this time with a friend. Not that it mattered much though, since Jackie obviously couldn’t reveal her brother’s new, secret abilities. But the light flicking on was enough to wake him up. Unfortunately, since he’d been napping for several hours, he wasn’t tired, and couldn’t fall back asleep. And of course, there was nothing to do. So his only source of ‘entertainment’ was simply watching the feet of Jackie and her friend as they walked around her room, wondering what they were doing, or what they were talking about.

     Another several more hours went by, and his sister’s friend left, so Denver hoped that this meant he could finally be let out. The rotten stench of his sister’s bubbly fart was still festering in the boy’s atmosphere; he assumed that he might get used to it after enough time, but he never did. And when Jackie closed her bedroom door instead of heading back out, his heart raced at the possibility of freedom being around the corner. Except she never squatted down next to her bed to save him. Her feet just disappeared from his view as she hopped onto her bed instead. And soon enough, he heard the TV turn on again. Either she’d forgotten about him, or she was purposefully ignoring her brother and would rather let him wallow in her stench than have to babysit him some more.

     But finally, after an agonizing 7 hours since she’d first screwed him into the jar earlier that day, she got on the floor and crawled under the bed, grabbing his jar from the corner and pulling it back out. “Well I’ve got a bit of good news for you, but some kinda bad news too,” she announced, unscrewing the jar and dumping it over, letting him tumble out onto her palm. “The good news is that, in the spirit of the holidays, I’ve decided that you can regrow again for Christmas tomorrow,” she said, smiling as she saw the relief wash over his itty bitty face. “But the bad news, at least for you, is that I’ve got one more punishment in store for you. I’m sure our little session this morning was probably lesson enough for you, but I think that one more bit of discipline will be the cherry on top, and really drive the point home...“ Her smile fell, and she looked gravely serious as she leaned her head in and stared down at him. “That you will not fuck with me, ever again, for the rest of our lives.”

     Jackie went back to her cheerful demeanor and set him down on the floor, standing up to grab a pair of panties from her dresser, along with a short piece of string that was on her desk. “As long as you can obey that very simple and very easy-to-follow wish of mine, then you’ll probably never need to get shrunk down ever again.” The fact that she said ‘probably’ stuck around in his mind. She’d just learned that she had what was basically a superpower, and it only worked on a single person in her life; the idea that she’d never want to use it for the rest of their lives felt incredibly unlikely.

     She sat criss cross on her carpet and lay the underwear down next to him; he knew where this was going. “Since we have the Christmas Eve dinner tonight with Grandma and Aunt Sharon and Aunt Monica’s family and everyone else, I figured that it’d be nice of me to bring you along.” She picked up his body and carefully set it down on her panties, then looped the piece of string around the two of them. “But, like I said, you’re still grounded. So you can come along with Mom and Dad and me, but I won’t be able to let anyone know you’re there.” Denver's heart sunk into his stomach as Jackie calmly explained the situation to him, all while wrapping the string multiple times around his body, making sure he was firmly tied to her underwear.

     Once finished, she stood up and took off her shorts, along with the panties she already had on, kicking them both to the side. “You won’t be able to say hi to anyone…” his sister said, and Denver watched with a lump in his throat as his half-naked sister walked towards him, setting her monolithic feet on either side of him. “And they won’t be able to say hi to you…” she continued, squatting down and grabbing the sides of her undergarment, giving her older brother an up-close view of her ten-story pussy. “But at least you’ll get to be amongst family,” she finished off with a grin, and stood up, bringing her panties along with her. Denver screamed out in fear as he was pulled upwards, but any kind of noise the bug-sized boy made was abruptly silenced as his entire body hurled right into his little sister’s pussy.

     The unfortunately familiar smell of their fiasco that morning returned, except this time he was being held against the source. His only saving grace was that she wasn’t wearing some kind of skimpy lingerie with only a string up front. If that were the case, he might’ve literally been buried between her lips, but instead he was just held to the outside. Always on the edge of feeling like he was about to be pushed in. She put on a pair of pants, which pressed him even tighter to his sister’s sex, along with darkening Denver's ability to see anything—as if there was anything to see anyways other than the expanse of Jackie’s genitals.

     Between his current experience and his one from yesterday, he wasn’t sure which was worse. Her asshole obviously smelled worse, but at least his first trip in her panties didn’t have him pressed up to the source and completely unable to move. Jackie walking to their family’s car was uncomfortable, Jackie sitting in the back seat and unconsciously squeezing him between her legs was uncomfortable, and the eventual parade around their extended family’s house was uncomfortable too (both physically and emotionally).

     Hearing his aunts and uncles and cousins catching up with Jackie, hearing his parents and grandparents working on the dinner together, and worst of all, hearing various people mention him occasionally and say it was a shame he didn’t make it. It angered him that he couldn’t be there like everyone else. But he also knew that if it wasn’t for him messing with his sister, he wouldn’t be in his situation to begin with. Worn by his little sister. Strapped helplessly to her cunt. Invisible to everyone… except her.

     She only said one thing to him the entire night, towards the end of the evening after most of the family had gone to check out one of the cousin’s early presents, leaving Jackie alone in the room. She looked down between her legs, imagining what he looked like but feeling him squirm every so often, and gently patted herself down there to let him know she hadn’t forgotten about him. “Merry Christmas little brother,” she whispered, and then stood up to go and join the rest of her family without him.