- Text Size +

     With her vaginal fluid coating the outside of the dildo like some kind of lubricant, Jackie wasted no time in lining the tip up against her asshole. “I’ll try to get it over with a bit quicker this time,” she offered, as if that could somehow offer some relief for a situation that was about to be horrifying no matter how long it lasted.

     The thick, rubbery dildo slowly pushed its way into Jackie’s anus, causing her to gasp and begin breathing more carefully. She was holding it sideways, so at the least, Dylan could stand in the middle instead of falling into the tip again. But a rotten smell soon invaded his senses, just like the one he’d experienced yesterday when she’d kept him in her panties. Since she was already in the mood, pushing Dylan’s prison deeper inside of her was going a lot quicker than he was anticipating, and it wasn’t long before his sister began quietly whimpering as she fed him to her ass. “It’s just a little too big,” she whispered, half to herself and half to her brother. “The perfect size…”

     Soon enough, the cock was halfway inside, and her whimpers had turned into moans. Except it was for more than just physical reasons. Knowing that Dylan was being sent further up her asshole was adding a layer of perverted pleasure that she couldn’t ignore, as much as she wanted to. He tried to walk away from the front again, but she began pushing the dildo in and out, making it hard for him to even stay standing. Nevermind a stench that was so strong that it brought him to his knees, a disgustingly shitty smell. Literally. The odor of her last trip to the toilet was present, except a hundred times stronger than just being able to smell it from a bathroom.

     Dylan had managed to stay just outside the entrance to her anus, keeping himself from having to experience her colon, but Jackie felt a familiar feeling throughout her body that made her pause, and quickly pull the dildo out. He fell out of the titanic dick as she yanked it out, landing on her cushioned bed. But within a second, his sister’s sex toy surrounded him again, encircling his little body and rising high above him as she set it on the mattress with the tip facing the ceiling. She backed up carefully and used a hand to line the tip up with her asshole again while her other clenched her bedsheet, holding up her weight. But then after pushing the dildo in just a bit, she took a nervous deep breath, and pulled her hands away, causing herself to slam onto the bed, and consequently allowing her ass to swallow up the entirety of the slick cock with a messy, elongated SHHHLORP!

     Jackie instantly covered her mouth as she let out a muffled shriek, her ass accepting so much of the dildo that her cheeks reached her bed. And as a result, Dylan’s world went dark again, hopelessly surrounded within the dick that had sunk itself all the way inside his little sister’s asshole. But then the reason for her sudden change of plans became evident as a deafening, hot gust of toxic wind shot itself through Jackie’s body, only to find its regular exit blocked. The only directions the fart could travel was through the “breathing” holes of the dildo, but the end of it was covered by her bed and surrounded by her cheeks. Right where Dylan was laying. He was stuck in a revolting fog of built-up pressure that seemed to compress his body, as if punishing him for its inability to escape, and stewing all around him instead. Within seconds, the two inch man was back at a quarter of an inch, and his sister’s waste tunnel grew hundreds of feet higher.

     Unable to take the pressure any longer, Jackie fell onto her side, and the fart rushed out of her like normal, while the dildo uncapped itself from around Dylan, still stuck up Jackie’s ass. Breathing a sigh of relief, she pulled the dildo out of her, letting it collapse beside her brother as its juices quietly trickled down to her bed. 

     Drunken on a fresh wave of dopamines, Jackie turned herself around, smiling at the pathetically small creature on her bed that was struggling to stand. “Congrats Dylan, it seems you made it through,” she teased, her voice booming down at him. “What a strong, courageous big brother you’ve been.” She climbed off her bed and put her panties back on, along with an oversized t-shirt, and grabbed the dildo so she could go and wash it off in the bathroom sink. And Dylan stayed right where he was, unable to move a muscle. Unable to believe what had just happened. Promising himself that he’d never cross his sister ever again.

     Luckily for Dylan, Jackie decided to give him a break for the next few hours. It wasn’t long after the siblings’ escapade that their parents woke up, but by that point, Dylan knew it would be nearly impossible to get their attention. He also knew that if he wandered off too far, he could get stomped on or seriously hurt in some other way. So since his punishment was meant to be temporary, he tried not to stress out about the whole situation. Jackie had let him regrow overnight, so he was sure she’d do the same tonight. Hopefully she would, since it was Christmas tomorrow.

     After cleaning off the dildo, came back inside and turned on her TV for Dylan, letting him pick out something to watch. He was too tiny to be heard, but she just went to his Netflix queue and scrolled through the first few things until she heard a tiny squeak that let her know what he’d picked. Then she went went to make herself some breakfast, bringing up a single speck-sized morsel of her scrambled eggs that was bigger than her brother’s entire body. 

     After that, she just lounged around for the rest of the morning, as if nothing perversely explicit had just happened between the two siblings. She never even took over control of the TV and let him have his pick for the next few hours, since Jackie could at least browse TikTok or do other things on her phone while Dylan remained unable to do literally anything for himself. Every once in awhile she’d let out a fart, and try to wave it in his general direction, just to make sure he stayed small. But beyond that, all signs of maliciousness or punishment had vanished. Except if she was treating him so humanely again, Dylan still wondered why she wouldn’t let him regrow just yet.

     After Jackie had her lunch, she came back upstairs with Dylan’s crumb-sized allotment of food, along with a mason jar she’d grabbed from their kitchen cupboard. “So, hopefully you enjoyed that little break,” Jackie said, and set the mason jar down on her floor, dropping the crumb inside and turning to Dylan’s barely visible body on the bed. “But I had plans to hang out with Amanda today. And because I’m so nice, I’ve decided you don’t have to come with me like you did yesterday,” she explained, delicately picking up his body between her fingers and carrying him over to the jar. “Except I still have to make sure you stay small til later tonight, so I’m gonna have to keep you in here, where it’s easier for me to… control your air, I guess you could say.” 

     She dropped him in, and Dylan saw that along the edges of the bottom of the jar were a few drops of water too, which was good since he’d been getting thirsty. But as he was checking out the food, a shadow blocked out the light from overhead, and he looked up to see Jackie had pulled down her shorts and panties, exposing her gigantic, puckering asshole directly overhead. ‘Controlling his air’ suddenly made more sense now, as a hot but quick little toot shot itself out from his sister’s anus, echoing around his glass prison. It was soon followed by several more toots that built up in size, until a long, rumbling fart erupted from her ass, instantly making his air more humid and revolting. At a speed that seemed impossible for how big she was, her butt swung out of the way, and a golden, metal lid slammed onto the top of the mason jar, and she quickly screwed it around as tightly as she could, ensuring that her noxious gasses would stay trapped with her brother for the next few hours.

     Her smiling face appeared next to his curved window, ignoring his coughs as she continued speaking. “You’re so tiny that I don’t think I’ll need to worry about you running out of oxygen in there for way longer than I’ll be gone. If I could, I’d let you stay up on my bed and could just keep the TV on autoplay, but then Mom or Dad might hear it. Or even if they didn’t, I couldn’t risk them coming in and seeing you, so I’m gonna need to hide you away for… well, probably the rest of the afternoon, honestly.” She grimaced, feeling bad for the little guy. “Sorry.”

     She grabbed the jar and crawled towards her bed, flattening her body so her head, shoulders, and arms could fit underneath. Moving aside some boxes and random items of clothing, she slid her brother’s temporary cage as far back as she could manage, until the glass seemed almost invisible in the dark corner. Then she shuffled back out from under her bed and stood up, and got dressed up into something warm and comfortable for the winter weather. “See ya later,” she said, switching off her light and closing the door behind her.

     Without any lights, Dylan’s already dimly lit corner became even darker, and he sighed, turning to the crumb so he could at least get some lunch. But it seemed to have rolled to the side of the jar after she pushed it, and his lone piece of bread had collided with the droplet of water, easily soaking it up. So now his lunch was soggy, and his lone source of water could now only be consumed from said soggy piece of bread, which Dylan knew would only be getting mushier as the hours wore on.

     He sighed and decided that he wasn’t that hungry after all, and curled up into a ball on the glass floor. With his sister’s ever-present fart to keep him warm, he figured he might as well take a nap for as long as he could.