- Text Size +

     Denver started freaking out, incessantly squirming beneath his sister’s grasp—which was really starting to annoy her. “Hey, calm down dude,” Jackie groaned, “do you really think that’s gonna help? Think you can overpower me at that size?” His wiggling died down a bit, knowing she was right. But considering she’d just told him she wanted him to ‘go in her privates,’ how could he not want to fight to get away, as useless as it may be? She’d already stuck him in the back of her panties, pressed up to her ass crack and squeezed by her cheeks, so he didn’t doubt her for a second that she’d go a step further to ensure he endured what she saw to be a reasonable punishment.

     “Now, instead of me farting on your face like yesterday,” she continued, “I wanna do things a little differently this time. I shouldn’t have to force it on you. Like, you understand why I’m doing this in the first place, right?” He obviously disagreed with how harsh her methods were… but he knew why she was doing it, and solemnly nodded his head. “Good. So in that case, I’m gonna stand up here in a second, but instead of running away, I want you to put your face up against my butt once I turn around. And if you try and run again, we both know that I’m creative enough to think of a way to make your punishment even worse.” Denver swallowed nervously, fully believing her. And being stuck up her snatch was already going to be a nightmare in itself, so he didn’t want to think about what would be worse. “So, are you gonna behave?” she asked, removing her hand from around his mouth.

     “Yes,” he whimpered, barely audible because of his voice cracking.

     Satisfied with his response, Jackie got off his chest, staring down at him as she stood back up to her feet. She trusted he’d make the smart decision to not try a second escape, especially with her so much closer to him now compared to when she was in bed. As he slowly climbed onto his knees, she turned around and crossed her arms, waiting for him to begin.

     She was completely turned to him and couldn’t see what he was doing, so he glanced at her door. It was still open a crack from when he’d yanked on it just moments ago, and he could barely make out the hallway just outside the room. He turned back to her, where she was patiently waiting for him, and hesitated over his next move. If she was serious about sticking him up her pussy—and he didn’t have any reason to not believe her—it’d be a horrifying experience he wouldn’t be able to forget for the rest of his life. On the other hand, now that the door was open, his voice would be even louder than it was before, especially if he screamed instead of yelling. “I’m waiting…” his sister reminded him, still with her back turned to him. Even if she was able to tackle me if I called out again, it wouldn’t matter as long as Mom or Dad came in to investigate. She wouldn’t be able to shrink me down that fast. But… if they still don’t hear me?

     It was too big of a risk. With the possibility of freedom just a few steps away, Denver turned towards his sister and crawled over to her butt, and took a nervous deep breath before plunging his face right in between Jackie’s cheeks. “Good boy,” she teased, smirking triumphantly at his decision. And since she only had underwear on, there was even less clothing in the way of her doling out justice. She felt something coming along, and with a mischievous smile, let loose a loud, gassy blast right in her brother’s face.

     He immediately recoiled from the warm puff, coughing to try and get it out of his lungs. Jackie laughed at his reaction, but reminded him that it wasn’t over. “I know that it was just your reflexes causing you to lean away, but I don’t wanna take all morning shrinking you back down again.” He understood what she meant, and as he felt the effects of her fart already making him smaller, he had to stand on his knees now to reach her ass. Pressing his face into her butt just like she wanted, he caught a few trace whiffs of the remaining stench, just enough to take off another inch.

     The two of them waited another few minutes for Jackie’s second wave. And just Denver standing there, barely able to smell her residual flatulence, was enough to cause him to go down a few more millimeters over the course of them waiting. Jackie expected that she would’ve gotten bored waiting for him to shrink, but she wasn’t; just the feeling of his little head obediently pressed against her crack made her feel good. Maybe a little too good…

     But then without a warning to Denver, Jackie quickly farted again, a longer one that caused her cheeks to tremble for a few seconds more than normal. “There you go, sniff it aaaaall up, my beloved big brother,” she teased, and the rank stench shot its way into his lungs again. Just like before, he recoiled again, but this time Jackie was ready and her hand instantly caught the back of his head, slamming it back between her cheeks to make sure he didn’t miss anything. Just for good measure, she twisted his head back and forth, forcefully smushing it between her pale, wobbling cheeks. And Denver in turn shrunk down even further, until he was barely two feet tall, not even as tall as her hips when standing straight up.

     Jackie turned around and smiled at the nervous-looking lil dude. “Now that you’re too short to reach the door handle, I’m gonna go get something from the garage and bring it back here so I can multitask while I finish waiting for you to shrink,” she explained, heading over to grab the clothes off the ground that she’d used to block the crack under her door last night. Tossing them to the side, she swung her door wide open and then spun on her heel, waving to Denver before closing the door and trapping him in her room.

     After hearing her footsteps fade downstairs, he immediately rushed over to the door, but sure enough, he wasn’t tall enough to reach the handle. He couldn’t even touch it when jumping up. He briefly considered getting something to use as a stool, and ran over to a box on the other side of her room. But it ended up having books in it, making it far too heavy for the shrunken man to carry. He heard the door to the garage open downstairs, and realized she was almost halfway through with her trip. In just the 10 or 15 seconds since she’d left, his plan had already ended up taking too long, and there was no way now that he’d be able to leave in the next 30 or so seconds before she came back. “Fuck,” he muttered under his breath, cursing how confident his sister had been leaving him there. And she’d been right not to worry. He was helpless.

     The garage door opened again, and he went back to the middle of the room where he’d been standing when she left, feeling dejected as he listened to the giant girl hopping back up the stairs. As she came back in her room, Denver saw that she was holding an electric screwdriver, prompting him with confusion. “Wait, is that part of the worse punishment. Did I do something wrong?” he asked worriedly, thinking that he’d been pretty good about gulping down her fumes like she told him to.

     She shook her head and walked past him to open up her closet. “No, don’t worry, you’ve been good so far. This is actually part of what I was thinking of doing last night before I changed my mind. But like I said, your punishment’s back on the menu, so I changed my mind back to the original plan.” She pulled out a medium sized box from her shelf, and while he couldn’t see it, he heard her ripping off some wrapping plastic, meaning that whatever she had, it was brand new. “Since you’re too small to reach my ass now, I’m just gonna lay on my stomach while I work on this, so you can stand between my legs and lean in to smell it that way,” she said, putting the top of the box back in her closet before closing it and turning back around to him. With the box’s lid gone, the bottom was just a plain white color, leaving no indication as to what its contents could be. “And this is kind of a surprise, so no peeking while you’re doing your shrinking, mkay? Although if you’re smart enough, you’ll probably be able to figure it out,” she giggled, getting on the floor and turning with her back to him again.

     With the box in one hand and the work tool in the other, she got onto her stomach and propped herself up using her elbows, and then spread apart her legs a little bit so Denver could stand in between her upper thighs. He got the message, and hesitantly climbed over her leg and walked up to her hips, looking down at the bubble butt laying before him that was waiting for his return. I can’t believe this is my life, he thought, and leaned in, his arms smushed against his sides as he wiggled his upper body into her crack like she’d ordered him to.

     For the next ten minutes, Denver waited with impatience and discomfort while he listened to the sound of Jackie drilling into something. He wondered if she was making holes in the box; maybe she’d keep him there while heading somewhere, and they were meant to be air holes. But that didn’t make much sense, since she’d kept him in her panties for several hours yesterday while going to the store, so he figured he’d probably end up in them again if she was gonna go somewhere today. But then what could it be?

     His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her stomach gurgling, before she finally let out another blast of wind, so strong that it tussled his hair a bit. This time he shrunk so fast, he had to quickly grab onto her underwear to keep himself from slipping off. Once the stink had dissipated and the shrinking slowed down, he was only around 5 or 6 inches, and hanging onto her panties with his legs under him, no longer tall enough to reach the ground. She turned to look behind her, and smirked at his situation. “Get in closer Denver. I’m almost done here. And you probably only need one more hit…”

     His heart was beating faster, knowing that whatever Jackie had in store for him, he was only a few minutes away from finding out about it. He awkwardly wiggled his way up her crack, as if trying to crawl closer and deeper into the canyon of her claustrophobic cheeks. ‘One more hit,’ he heard her saying over and over in his head, as he lay wedged in her crack, waiting to get smaller. “Oh, here it comes!” Jackie announced excitedly, and put down the drill as she tensed her body up, and then fired away her final, noxious cloud, surrounding her older brother with her stench. She could feel his body getting less and less noticeable, and then pulled her cheeks apart as she stood up, allowing him to fall back onto the carpet while she got to her feet. He was still about 2 inches, so he hadn’t shrunk down to his minimum. But that was fine with Jackie, since it was small enough for her plan.

     “Voila! Behold your, uh… transportation,” she smirked, “for what’s gonna be a pretty wild and bumpy ride.” Denver looked up to see what she was holding: a translucent, silicone dildo, peppered with various holes along the shaft. His heart sank, and he was nearly trembling out of fear, as his head put together what was about to happen. “You’re gonna ride along in here while I give myself a little bit of morning stimulation,” she grinned, admiring her handiwork. “And because I’m such a kind little sister, I made sure that there would be lots of breathing holes so you wouldn’t suffocate inside. Although I guess the downside is it’s probably gonna get pretty muggy in there. Cuz lemme just tell you right now Denver, you’re gonna be smelling everything.”