- Text Size +

     The next couple hours were both uneventful and agonizing for Denver. As time went on, Jackie would talk to him less and less, since it was weird to have a one-way conversation with someone she couldn’t see and barely even feel. Denver couldn’t tell where she went exactly and what it was she’d bought, but he definitely remembered a point at which she took a break from her mall shopping to stop by McDonald’s. And then took her leisurely time eating in the restaurant too; there was no way Denver would be getting out any time soon, so she figured there was no need to rush. Every so often she’d fart again, filling his world back up with her disgustingly odorous stench, just to make sure that he wouldn’t regrow (if he even could). But eventually she made her way back to their parents’ car after all her shopping was done, and they headed home for the night.

     After arriving back at the house, she put the things she’d gotten from the mall into her closet, and then stood in the middle of her room as she pulled her pants open. With a smirk on her face, thinking about how horrible it must’ve been for him the past couple hours, she reached in with her thumb and pointer finger, feeling around for her tiny brother. After a few seconds, she felt his speck-sized form against her fingertip, and she scraped him up and out of her crack. Denver was delirious but awake, and glad that it was finally over. At least, he hoped it was over.

     “OK, so, here’s the plan,” his sister’s sweet voice thundered, as she brought him up right in front of her face, inspecting the man with a smile as he pushed himself up into a seating position in the middle of her thumb. He gazed across at Jackie’s face, so large that he had to move his head around just to see it all. “Apparently tonight was the night that Mom and Dad have that Christmas dinner they have every year with the Andersons’ and Coopers’ parents, so they’re not gonna be back til pretty late. Like, probably past midnight, if last year was any indication. And it’s already close to 11. And, I forgot that I’ve still gotta wrap Mom and Dad’s gifts, which I should probably do tonight since they’re not home. So, for the most part, I’ve decided that at least for today, your punishment is over. Or at least on pause.” He smiled with relief, closing his eyes and giving thanks to God that he’d at least get to to spend the rest of the night in peace. He’d still be tiny of course, and within the clutches of his sister, but technically she could’ve kept him in her crack for the rest of the night if she’d wanted to.

     “Thank you Jackie, oh my God, I’m so sorry for everything I did, thank you so much,” he yelled out, his stress alleviated for the time being.

     She furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to the side, and the motion was so huge in front of him that he scrambled backwards suddenly. “You’re welcome… I think? I can barely hear you, I think that’s what you said at least. I can definitely tell that you’re happy though, so yeah. You’re welcome, your goddess has granted you mercy,” she joked. She took him to the corner of her room and lowered him to the floor, grabbing a pair of panties that were laying nearby and setting them down near her brother. “This can be your bed for the night. I know it’s humiliating, and I think they’re dirty so they might smell, but you’re still kinda on time-out.” His face distorted into one of disgust, but she ignored him and kept going. “But at least they’re soft, so they should be kinda comfy. I’m gonna be up for another hour or so finishing with presents, so I’d suggest staying here so I don’t accidentally step on you.” She stood up and grabbed a couple of shirts from her hamper and stuffed them against the crack under the door. “And that’s just in case you get any smart ideas.”

     Denver had been thinking about heading out that way after she fell asleep, but it looked like that wouldn’t be an option now. And he figured there wasn’t any point in staying up any longer while she wrapped her presents, so he climbed onto her panties—which, based on the smell coming from them, had definitely been worn sometime recently—and did his best to try and get comfortable, before eventually drifting off to sleep.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Denver’s eyes slowly peeked open to the new day, but suddenly shot all the way wide open. The room was different. He was different. Jackie’s room looked normal again, and he was no longer sleeping on a massive swath of underwear. They were underneath him now, although he was still naked, and laying in the corner of Jackie’s room. He practically whimpered with joy with the knowledge that his shrinking hadn’t been permanent, and it hadn’t even taken that long to grow back. He still wasn’t all the way back to normal, but he guessed he was somewhere between four and five feet. Good enough. Certainly good enough to make an escape.

     He eyed her across the room, sleeping peacefully in her bed, and grabbed one of her nearby shirts to hold over his junk. Staring at her to make sure he wouldn’t wake her up, he slowly got to his feet. The door was on the other side of the room, and he tiptoed as slowly as he could towards it. For a few steps, he was glad that his smaller size meant that he was less likely to make any noise, but as soon as he had that thought, her floor let out a giant creak from one of his steps and he froze. And then Jackie’s eyes opened.

     She didn’t move, taking in the sight before her as: Denver had mostly grown back, and it seemed like she’d caught him trying to silently head to her door. But he was frozen, staring at her. And she was staring right back, a neutral expression on her face. She opened her mouth, and all she got out was “Don’t—“ before Denver decided to sprint towards the doorway.

     “MOM!” he shouted, while Jackie leapt out of bed as he reached the handle. But at his size, his yell didn’t carry quite the same volume that it normally did. It had been loud, but not as loud as he expected. “DAD!” he yelled, so loud that his voice cracked, and yanked the door open. But the clothes were still stuffed in the crack underneath, and the bottom of the door got jammed and only managed to open a few inches. Just as he was about to pull again, Jackie’s giant hand reached from behind and covered his mouth, pulling backwards and slamming him to the floor. She focused all her weight over his mouth, making sure he wouldn’t be able to let out a peep, and froze to listen for any signs of movements elsewhere in the house. Denver spasmed his body as much as he could, and even though he could move his arms and legs, his head was pinned, so there was no way for him to get up or reach at his sister behind him. He screamed, a desperate, guttural cry, but it was almost entirely muffled by Jackie’s palm. They both knew that their parents were probably home, since it was morning. But it seemed like they hadn’t woken up yet. Denver’s escape had failed.

     “Well, I guess I hadn’t really planned for that,” she muttered. “You know, I hadn’t even come up with the third thing I was gonna do to you. The whole time I was wrapping presents last night while you were sleeping, I was like, ‘What’s the final thing I should do to him to make sure he won’t ever fucking fart on me for the rest of his life?’ And something that was fair too, I didn’t wanna go too extreme. But I couldn’t come up with anything. So honestly, I was planning on just letting you go when we woke up, I was like ‘hey, being worn in my ass was probably lesson enough for him, right?’ But I obviously hadn't told you that yet, and it was supposed to be my call to make, not yours. Cuz obviously, keeping quiet about this whole thing would've been a requirement for your release.” She twisted her hand around so they weren’t looking at each other upside-down anymore; she wanted to make sure he was looking right into her glaring, furious eyes for this next part. “So I guess I’ve gotta shrink you back down and give you a second helping, since apparently your lesson from yesterday didn’t get it through your skull. Like I said, I didn’t wanna go extreme, but I bought a few things from the mall yesterday. Just as a backup, just in case something like this happened.” She smiled, but it wasn’t a kind one, and Denver felt like he was shriveling up just from her stare alone.

     “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to go all out on you,” she continued, “since you’re my brother and all. Honestly, I can’t believe sticking you right up against my privates didn’t get the message through. So I guess you’ll just have to go inside them instead.”