- Text Size +

     She reached down and pressed gently (to her) against his legs, testing his durability. His face strained into further shock as a thousand pounds of force ‘carefully’ pushed against his legs. They didn’t instantly snap in half or squish to nothingness beneath her fingertip, so she slowly applied more and more pressure to see where the limit was. “I’m just as clueless as you are, so I have to see how much you can take,” she explained. She was pressing down as hard as she could with her finger now, and had to tilt her arm above her hand so she could increase herself to using all the force of her entire arm. Still nothing. As a final test, she covered his whole body with the bottom of her palm and moved so her body was focusing as much weight as she could onto her hand. But still, his body didn’t explode. 

     She removed her hand, but his body was stuck to her skin now, and she giggled at how pathetic he looked now compared to just a few minutes ago. “Well, you’re clearly more durable than an ant or a cockroach or any normal bug, so that’s pretty cool for you,” she told him, keeping him stuck to her hand as she headed to her room to put some jeans on. “It’s good to know I can’t accidentally kill you. It’d be pretty annoying if I had to be super sensitive around you, but this gives me way more leeway.” She smushed him off her hand onto her desk so she could pull the pants up, as he groggily sat up to see what was going on. But before he could catch his bearings, she’d already finished changing, and she picked his body up between her fingers, his entire form fitting in the middle of her thumb pad. “I gotta head to the mall to get some stuff, and also move your car too. I’ll let Mom and Dad know you shrunk eventually, but I have to make sure you learn your lesson first. And hey, maybe you’ll even grow back by then!” she said with a smile. Her hand circled around behind her, and he watched as she pried open the waistband of her pants with her other hand. And then her underwear too. 

     He tried screaming for her to stop, but they only registered to her ears as barely audible squeaks, and she continued with her plan anyways, lowering her thumb into the darkness. “But for now, I’ve gotta make sure you don’t go anywhere. And since I know now that I won’t be able to hurt you accidentally, I’ll be able to keep you back there while I do my errands.” She scraped his body off on the inside back of her panties, and then let it snap shut, catapulting him right into her crack. 

     Cast into a warm and dark space that made him tested his claustrophobia, the smell of her farts instantly returned, along with sweat, and a much more vile, bitter stench that was emanating from her asshole. Jackie was pretty hygienic, but Dylan was still wedged into the nastiest area of the human body at a minuscule size. There were simply going to be things that he could smell that a normal person wouldn’t, because there was just so much more to him. “This is called a butt,” his sister proudly announced. “Pretty fucking smelly right? Any normal person would agree that it stinks, and not wanna subject other people to it on purpose. And yet every… single… time… that you’ve ever farted in my face, you forced me to smell it up close. I just don’t understand why anyone would think something like that is funny; you’re my brother, and I always tell you to stop, and you always go through with it. It’s rude as hell. So now you get to have a glimpse up close, as close as can be, and you’re gonna stay there for the next couple hours. As payback for all those years.” She smiled while pulling up her pants, and relished in the feeling of her older brother squirming like mad while her cheeks squeezed him tight. As she started walking, the colossal mounds of fat rubbed him up and down between them, making him even more nauseous than he already was. He’d stopped screaming by now; not only was it pointless, but Dylan realized that when you have two thick asscheeks clenching your tiny body and your mouth is open, it’s inevitable that something would eventually register with his tastebuds. Bitter traces of sweat and dead skin from the one area on Jackie’s body that didn’t get as much attention as it needed. She washed her ass of course, but everyone’s butt crack gets dirty quicker than any other part of their body.

     She picked her brother’s clothes off the floor and pocketed his car keys, then headed back to her room to stash everything else. She grabbed a sweatshirt since it was pretty chilly out, and then headed out to Dylan’s car. He could easily hear everything going on around him, and the sound of a car door opening made it obvious which step of her plan she was on. Luckily, since he was in her crack and not pressed against the center of one of her cheeks, he didn’t really feel her weight as she sat down on him. “You’re lucky I stuck you into the middle there,” she said, closing the door and turning his car on. “I can’t imagine how heavy I’d be to you if I’d put you in my back pocket,” she laughed, and then pulled out onto the street.

     Dylan started crying as she began to drive away; if he’d just come earlier in the day, or later, then none of this would’ve happened. And now they wouldn’t even know that he’d tried to come at all. There was a very real possibility that he might spend his first Christmas without his family. Or at least, without his mom and dad—obviously his sister would be very much present. He’d internally berated himself a hundred times already for ever messing with Jackie in the first place. All of this was his own fault. And he just hoped that the shrinking would be temporary and he could return to a normal life whenever his sister was through with him.

     Jackie parked his car on a street a few blocks away, and then got out and locked the doors. “Well, I don’t really have any other option than to just walk back,” she sighed, “and it’s so cold at night too, ugh.” She shivered, and pulled the hoodie over her head to conserve her warmth. “You’re lucky you get to be back there, I bet it’s waaaay warmer for you,” she added with a giggle, and then pulled her pants up before starting the journey back to their house.