- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Also available of Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/acebartlet2005/art/Lady-of-Darkness-Chapter-2-Dom-of-the-Goddess-907318496

Chapter 2 - Dominion of the Goddess


Sitting up, Adrianna looked down at the ground, following a thin, dark river she saw after catching a glint of sunlight off it. She followed it, seeing two cities along its length. Adrianna reached down, curling her fingers around the city closest to her. She dug into the Earth, tearing a large chunk of it away, the city atop it. She brought it up to her mouth, opening wide, her plush lips hugging the mass as it entered her mouth. Her fingers gently guided it in. She figured doing it like this would be quicker than using her tongue, less painful for them and more efficient for her. She felt the saliva pooling under her tongue, knowing it would soon rise to submerge the city if she stayed like this.

In the city, people screamed as the constant tremors brought down skyscrapers, a haze of debris hovering over the city. It was all plain to see as her lips remained open, the sky outside mocking them with its dark blue. Edges of their city began to break away in the tremors, slipping down off the sides of her tongue, splashing into a rising tide of saliva. The fluid rained down unrelentingly from above as well, the most horrible wet sounds accompanying the tremors as her tongue shifted around a bit, tasting the ground they stood upon. Without warning, their only source of light was gone as the goddess’ lips, their only gateway to the outside world, pressed together plunging the whole city into darkness. With a groan, the ground shifted, people flattened to the streets by her shifting tongue, which threw the helpless city atop her right molars which pressed down with a force that crushed the whole city and everyone inside it into paste with a few deafening crunches.

Tilting her head back, Adrianna swallowed the slimy mass of chewed up city in one go, grunting softly as she felt her hunger beginning to subside. One more should be enough. She reached down to grab the other city further up the river, her hand once again digging into the ground beneath, and scraping off the top layer which rested upon her palm. She hovered her hand in front of her face, wondering what they were thinking. They had seen her consume their neighbouring city, swallowing it only seconds before. She wondered how terrified they were of her. Adrianna was always tense when shadier customers visited her. But now, people cowered before her. No one stood a chance before her. People would respect her divinity, praying to her, giving her the energy to live so that she wouldn’t have to eat cities, at least, not to sustain herself. Despite her earlier hesitancy, she was enjoying it, feeling an incredible sense of power as she lifted whole cities off the ground and up to her lips. The energy of their souls felt so good as she devoured them. She considered treating herself on her birthday by helping herself to one or two of the least devoted ones. She blushed at the thought of entire cities competing to honour her, all to avoid being consumed. She glanced down at the city in her hand, figuring those on it may already be dead from the lack of air at this altitude. She didn’t know how long their souls would linger, and thus, brought the city into her mouth, swallowing it.

Adrianna laid back and gave a relaxed sigh, her hunger finally subsiding. She finally felt relieved, realising that her hunger was the only thing keeping her awake. She laid on her side, her left hip in the air, and fell asleep, her bosom rising and falling as she rested. While she was asleep, her form shuddered, growing larger as she slept. Her feet ploughed along the ground, approaching a city, her big toe above the clouds as the sole of her foot flattened the city, buildings exploding into dust as her foot slammed into them at high speed. The growth merely caused Adrianna to groan slightly, toes scrunching up a bit as she slept. One small town ended up just below her bosom, her nipple swelling toward it with a thunderous inhale, then mercifully receding with an exhale. Lines of cars could be seen along the highway, making their way north away from her. Suddenly, another shudder echoed through the earth, and to the horror of those below, her body swelled even larger, her nipple just stopping short of a water tower on the edge of town. Then, as she inhaled again, her bosom surged forward, instantly crumpling the water tower before continuing on its path, crushing houses and buildings the size of mites into the ground with her nipple. From stroking the ground, it swelled, gaining a few kilometers in height, crushing the remaining parts of the town under a tide of smooth, warm, pink flesh. As Adrianna exhaled, it receded, leaving nothing but a landscape of mud, rock and rubble where the town once was.



Adrianna’s eyelids fluttered as she awoke, scattering the clouds at the base of her cheek. Funny, I remember them being higher. She looked around, noticing that the landscape she had decimated appeared slightly smaller than before. Her eyes felt strangely itchy, so she moved her hand to use a finger to wipe them, only to see a brilliant dazzle of sparks on her finger as it approached. She drew her head back a bit, the itch fading and a cloud of what looked like tiny dust particles trailing white contrails. Military jets. The itching must’ve been them attacking me. Adrianna looked down at them. They should know the fate of anyone who dares to oppose me. Smirking, Adrianna began to open her mouth and inhaled gently. The aircraft in the contrails following them were instantly pulled through the gap in her lips, disappearing into the darkness of her mouth, Adrianna sealing their fate with the closing of her lips, the swish of a city-sized tongue and an audible gulp.

Adrianna let out a soft exhale after swallowing. She sat up, looking at her surroundings, comparing her toes to the height of the cloud layer. She realised that it indeed was lower than before. I grew. How did I do that? Was it the cities? She hoped Lilith would answer her, but nothing came. She thought about how strong she’d become, stopping an aerial flotilla with a single sharp breath. She raised her arms and stretched, groaning softly as she felt the tension in her shoulders build, then release as she lowered her arms. She felt a warmth rising within her, burning between her legs. Slowly, she spread her thick thighs, her right hand descending between them. She moaned, casting a glance at the ground below. Who knew becoming a goddess would make me such an exhibitionist.


She imagined people below her, gazing up at her majestic form, feelings of lust or jealousy mixed with the overwhelming sense of how small they were relative to her. Even the tallest and most well endowed of men couldn’t hope to please her. She began to feel lower, fingers teasing the opening of her vagina. Every inch to her was over six kilometers long to those below her. From the edge of her labia to her cervix, she figured it was about 35 km, a marathon over a pink rolling landscape in moist darkness. Well, she thought as she gently felt inside with her finger, more of a swim-a-thon now. Slowly, she let her fingers slip out with a little moan, and took a look at them. They were dripping wet and she compared the sheen to the rivers and lakes below her. She remembered how she needed a towel underneath her on the bed with Todd, now she felt as if she needed a few counties to absorb her fluids before she climaxed. Her gaze shifted back down to her pussy, a drop of her fluids rolling off her to crash down through a layer of dark clouds, the shockwave forming a circular hole in the cloud layer as the drop exploded into a lake, gradually flattening out and disappearing beneath the clouds, which she saw had formed due to her moistness. The realisation made her giddy. She thought about Todd, how his cock used to hurt going into her. To know how tiny he was now; she wanted him to experience it, to feel himself be consumed by her.

Adrianna cooed longingly, “Fuck…”

She scanned the ground, her eyes landing on a city the next state over. She looked closely at its shape, which seemed familiar to her. She laid down on her belly, her heavy breasts spreading out across the land west of the city. Looking closer, she could make out a few of the local landmarks, famous rivers and skyscrapers barely visible to her, only as thick as a few strands of her hair, the great city a measly stubble of civilization before the goddess. She leaned back, her legs swooping around her sides to wrap around the city and a few other towns near it, forming a wall of muscle and smooth curves at least 20 km tall around her ankles, becoming thicker around her thighs. Her pussy rose up to greet them from over the horizon, the scent carried dozens of kilometers by the wind. Immediately, clouds began to form in the distance. She drew a heart with her finger before the city, a little gap in the kilometers-deep moat and mountain range at the top of it, tapping the centre of it.

“Mortals~” said Adrianna, “Bring me Todd Vansen before I get bored and need to grab him myself.”


With her simple command given, Adrianna’s hands slipped up her thighs, into the gap between her thighs. Todd would be hers, though she would give them some time. She reckoned by the time she was close, they could fly him there by helicopter. She thought about how to scoop him up, figuring the best way was to simply pick up a chunk of the Earth. She worried for a second about the dirt, then heard the wet slopping sounds her fingers were making as she pleasured herself, and knew that the flood of her arousal would wash anything away.



While his colleagues at the car dealership were staring up at Adrianna in shock, Todd ran out behind the building, snagging a set of car keys on the way out. The ground shook subtly with everly little shift of the vast woman above. Her face and body above were hazy and distant like the face of the moon, and from over the horizon, her vaginal opening stared down hungrily at him. Todd recognized every curve, feeling a tension against the zipper of his pants looking up at the sight. The cloud layer rested just below the colossal opening, military jets screaming overhead into the distance. They soared into the clouds, shrinking into nothing but tiny dots silhouetted against her pale inner thighs. Thundering moans punctuated each tremor in the ground as her fingers played with the inside of her vagina. Todd could feel the sweat under his arms and running down his face. Both the temperature and humidity were rising. A heavy scent filled the air, the scent of his ex-girlfriend’s pussy, now the size of his city.

Todd ducked between the cars, trying not to get spotted. He clicked a button on the key set, lights blinking on one of the cars. He hoped people were still too shocked to notice. Crouched, he snuck up to the car, popped the trunk, and closed it behind him. He was cast into darkness, tremors and moans reverberating through the car’s suspension. He tried to slow his breathing, trying to be as quiet as possible. He heard a tap on the trunk, and went dead silent. He dared not breathe. Then, he heard another, then several, then more until it became a steady roar of water against the body panels. It was raining outside. He sighed with relief. The rain would make him harder to find.

A few minutes passed, Adrianna’s moans becoming huskier and more pronounced, and the tremors continued. The rain kept up outside. To Todd, it sounded like a full monsoon. He didn’t remember seeing anything like it in the forecast, but the weather stations were always wrong anyway. Then, he felt something wet against his back. The upholstery on the inside of the trunk was damp, some warm fluid soaking it. He felt around the trunk, a puddle in the corner of it. He put his hand to it, the fluid leaving his hands feeling oily. He put his hand up to his face and sniffed it. He could smell nothing but pussy, the scent of the goddess above consuming everything. The fluid was rising rapidly all around him, soaking the back of his shirt and pants, rising in fits and spurts. He hoped it would stop rising, but it continued. Todd fumbled around the back of the car, breathing heavily as he felt his hand hit something. He pulled a latch, and light streamed in from the cabin of the car, which was also half-submerged in a pale semi-translucent liquid. He crawled over the folded back seat, forcing the door open next to him, which was being pressed on by something outside. The sky above was dark, and he could see large drops of something falling from above in the worst deluge he had ever seen.

Todd pressed open the door, the fluid level rising as he did so and a strong wind whipping against his face. He forced his way through it, standing up outside the car in a waist-deep flood of it, completely soaked. He looked around him, all the streets near him flowing like rivers with the stuff. He was shaken by a sultry moan from above, and looked up to see the fingers of the goddess stuffed into her vagina, labia slick with fluid, the same fluid now raining down on them, flooding the city. The clouds were spread in ragged dark patches, emanating from the lower portions of her labia. Suddenly, he saw an enormous mass fly down from the clouds, landing somewhere a few miles off with a squelch. He looked over to see a column of fluid rise and fall in the distance, skyscrapers over the nearby hill toppling over as a wall of fluid hit them. From behind him, he heard a shout, and saw two police officers wading through the flood between the cars toward him.

He went to run, but misjudged the thickness of the flood and, hit by a sudden gust of wind, tripped and fell face first into it. It tasted like sweat but thicker and a bit sweeter in his mouth, and he quickly tried to get up, coughing the stuff up as two men seized him from behind. He shouted to them, “Please, let me go, you have no idea what she’ll do to me.”


One of the officers with dark blue eyes said, “If we don’t we’re all going to die! Look around you!”


Another officer, a woman with red hair waded towards them, raising her radio. “We’ve got him, awaiting pickup.”

On the other end came, “Officer our helicopters cannot fly in this weather, a Marine Corps Pave Hawk is on its way, eta 2 minutes.”

In the distance, over the noise of Adrianna’s moans and the rain, Todd could faintly hear a helicopter flying in. A shape began to grow in the mist from over a nearby hill, and one of the police officers lit a flare next to the sign for the dealership. The shape became more defined, the dark grey helicopter body and tail haloed by the shimmering disks of the spinning rotor, emerging from the fog. Somehow, this thing was still able to fly in the storm. He saw it lurch from side to side in the storm as it slowed, rotar wash beating down from above, making waves in the flood below. The door slid open, and a helmeted crew member hooked up to a winch on the side of the helicopter. The officers holding Todd waded him towards the rotor wash of the hovering helicopter.


Suddenly a shape appeared from the mist, glistening faintly. It struck the helicopter, rotors bending back and body crumpling as it struck the surface of a yacht-sized drop of fluid. The falling helicopter splashed down into the street, the wave of fluid knocking Todd and the officers over. In the chaos, Todd broke free of them, and began wading through the waist deep water as suddenly, the squelching noise died down. Two tremors shook the Earth as he saw her hands land on either side of the city. Todd looked up to see the face of Adrianna staring down at him. Her lips pulled into a grin, and a thundering voice hit them.


“I’m starting to get bored up here, have you given Todd to me yet?”



Adrianna leaned in for the response. I mean, that’s a lie, I’m enjoying myself but I need something more. She thought about it for a moment. What if they just lie to me? How will I know if they actually obeyed my command? Adrianna reached down, hovering her hand over the tiny city between her legs. She closed her eyes and spoke in a low tone, “Lady of Darkness, allow me to see if these mortals have done as I desire.”

Eyes closed, she saw a building-level view of the world with a purple tint to it. In the centre of a flooded parking lot, she saw Todd and a few officers standing waist-deep in the flood, gazing up at her form helplessly. So, they haven’t followed my instructions, how disappointing. She found she could look around in this perspective, and looked back at herself. Her body surrounded the entire city, looming over it. The horizon was dominated by her thighs, which stretched far to either side of the city. Her breasts loomed high above, distant like the moon in the night sky. Her hand hovered over them like a storm, shifting slightly as Adrianna looked around. She wondered what had caused the flood, noticing patchy dark clouds rolling in from her direction.


Her arcane eye shifted, looking into the distance where the clouds thickened to see a massive pussy stretching up into the sky. Clouds flowed from the base of her lower lips, along with a steady stream drip of lubrication as drops the size of aircraft carriers from streams as wide the the Volga river created a lake of her vaginal fluids which crept closer to the city with every drop. Adrianna leaned forward a bit, bringing her clitoris into view of the city. It was the size of a mountain. She blushed at the sight of the city being so tiny compared to her. She cooed at them, “You defy me even as you have the privilege of gazing upon my divine form. You must atone for what you have done.”

Adrianna opened her eyes, focusing on the city below her. Lilith, shield them for now, I want them to experience this. Adrianna held out her hand above it, a purple shield in the shape of an egg forming around the city perimeter. She closed her hand around it, ripping it free from the earth. She closed her eyes. From Todd’s perspective, the city was shaking, the clouds a blur as they surged upwards, but only mild tremors shook the ground. She opened them again, the entire city in her grasp. With her other hand, she teased the opening of her vagina with her fingers. Looking down at the city below her, she said, “As punishment, I shall use you to sate my lust.”


She brought the city closer, pushing the edge of it up to her lips. The field surrounding it began to part the opening. She closed her eyes. From their perspective, the horizon was slowly being replaced by pink folds, hugging lustfully around the edges of the city. Todd and the officers clung to the sign outside the dealership as the fluid sloshed about with each tremor. Screams echoed in the air. Adrianna moaned, “Be grateful, you’re about to mmmh~ enter the body of a Goddess~”


Her pussy lips were stretched as she gently took the city into her, slowly allowing her tight inner lips to widen. The widest point of the city passed by her lips, and the rest slid into her slowly, pressing against the inner walls of her vagina. She cooed as she felt it inside her. With one hand, she stroked around her clit, while the other subtly nudged the city within her against the more sensitive regions of her vagina. She’d never felt anything like it, so she was exploring a bit, trying different angles and movements to please herself. She tried changing its angle a bit, but that did little. She thought about the field, specifically how it felt rigid like glass. She focused on it, and tried to relax it a bit. She closed her eyes as she felt the field squish slightly inside her, becoming more the consistency of hard rubber to her.


From the city’s perspective, the shift was sudden. She watched as every car in the parking lot lurched about, buildings shaking, some falling, cracking apart and throwing up huge clouds of dust in the storm. It was largely dark save for the light that entered through her vulva, which flickered due to movements of her hand and vaginal muscles. Todd and the officers were still clinging to the sign, as the shift in terrain caused the flood to start flowing down the street. They were holding on for dear life as the tiniest shift in the field had created a tremor which toppled buildings. Her vagina had become a dark, red sky shimmering with arousal fluids. She focused on her muscles, moaning as she saw another tremor hit the city, Todd and the officers shaking about as the raging flood swept one of them away, disappearing around a street corner.


“Oh yes~” Adrianna cooed. “Mmmmnn you’re mine now.”


Opening her eyes, her gaze landed upon another city to her right. She felt a rush of excitement as she formed another field around it, holding it gently in her hand. Unceremoniously with a lustful grunt, she pushed it into her vagina, which slathered the field around it with lubrication as her fingers slid it into her. It pushed up against the other city’s field, both of them ploughing deeper into her warm, slippery depths. Adrianna’s head tilted upward, her eyes wide as the city Todd was in hit a particularly sensitive area, Adrianna letting out a roaring, “Aaaahhhhh~” as it did so. Adrianna pulsed her finger against the outer city, which in turn rubbed the deepest one against the tender area. She moaned with each subtle shit of it, feeling herself tightening up, the entirety of her titanic, several hundred kilometer tall body hot with pleasure.


“Nnnnnn, you have no idea how good that feels.” She purred between moans.


Closing her eyes to focus on the pleasure, a scene of utter devastation appeared before her arcane eye. Buildings were crumbling in rapid succession, even the smaller structures tumbling down into the growing tide of her fluids. Todd and the officers had climbed the sign, looking up in horror at what was above them. Descending down above their city was a huge drop of Adrianna’s fluids a few kilometers in diameter was just beginning to make contact with the field, its tip spreading out over the field. She laughed, saying in a mocking tone, “Not enjoying the view Todd? I thought cheaters like you dreamed of ~mmmm~ drowning in pussy.”


Adrianna focused on the field again. Please, just make a little opening right there. She watched from the city’s perspective as the field above shimmered, a huge column of wetness descending upon the downtown core, forcing over buildings like a drop of water scrapes off dust. A huge wave rose in the middle of the city, swallowing entire districts whole, buildings ripping apart in the impossibly strong undertow. The wave rose hundreds of meters above Todd, who held his hand out ahead of his face as the wetness consumed the entire field of view of her arcane eye, the dark silhouettes of cars vaguely visible being carried off in mirk of her fluids.


Opening her eyes again, Adrianna focused on her hand movement, feeling her vagina clench tightly around the two cities. Her breathing was ragged, her face flustered with arousal. She willed her control of the fields to begin to fade, feeling the edges of the cities beginning to crumble within her. She felt the sensations within her rising, little pangs of tension within her vagina causing her thighs to quake with pleasure. Two whole cities, millions of people, thousands of buildings, all inside me. I’m going to crush them all, show them that I’m so powerful, I can do it with nothing but my pussy. Adrianna heard her heart beating in her ears, her entire body shook, and then relaxed as she let out a thundering moan.


The fields on both cities simply popped as Adrianna’s vaginal pressed in from all sides. Cracks webbed their way across the land masses, which now completely unprotected, fell apart, rubble and ruins tumbling into a river of fluids leaking out of Adrianna’s city-sized pussy. The lake between her thigh gap swelled in size, smooth islands now dotting it, the only remains of the cities she had used for her pleasure. She laid back, enjoying the feelings of her body slowly relaxing down from the heights of orgasm.


She gently rolled over onto her side, she saw hundreds of white contrails approaching her. Everywhere she looked over the ground was covered by them, lines converging from every bearing around her from just above the cloud layer. The military was finally getting serious about her, as it seemed like every fighter jet in North America was headed her way. She smirked, “Do you really want to play this game?”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed part II of this story, I plan for the next chapter to be the final one, so look forward to it in a few months or so.