[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An 10 house upper class gated neighborhood where the parents of the families living there have the power to shrink and grow things at will but with a few twists:

  • The size-changing can only happen inside the neighborhood.
  • If the victims cross the neighborhood gates by themselves, they grow again without recalling the events that transpired. However, the trauma of the torture remains which can be activated by a few triggering key words.
  • If the victims cross the neighborhood with one of the family members, they remain shrunken.
  • All families in the neighborhood have this power.

This story will only involve one of the families, the Birchs:

  • Steve Birch (41), 6'4, Successful businessman and owner of one the largest hardwood store chains in the mid-west.
  • Claire Birch (39) 6'0, Marketing genius and owner of one of the top agencies in Phoenix.
  • Angelique and Richard Birch (16). Regular teenagers and average students. Angie is into soccer and she takes after her mother, while Rich is into architecture and sports.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: G
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 20457 Read: 13516
Published: November 02 2021 Updated: April 10 2022

1. Prologue by TheFP [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2116 words)

Also, this is my first story and English is not my first language. Hope you guys like it.

I think this story will be a little slow. The size changing will start at the end of the next chapter.

2. The first time it happened by TheFP [Reviews - 0] (5539 words)

Ok, so here is the second chapter. I think is very long (a word counter had it at 5.5 words) and that's because there is more of the prologue, but I didn't think it warranted another chapter called Prologue II.

And something that I don't know if it'll help you because we all have our imagination, but I'm picturing Claire Birch as someone looking like:

  • Krystal Ball, beautiful political commentator.
  • Julie Ertz, the soccer player.
  • Joanna Garcia, the actress

Don't ask me why, I just do, lol. Hope you enjoy.

3. Dealing with the giant couple by TheFP [Reviews - 0] (3748 words)

Warning: Male interaction in this chapter.

Frank finally wakes up and is obviously shocked by the fact he is super small. The tinies also have a conversation with Claire and Steve trying to come up with a solution for their problem.

4. Explanations and a close encounter with the police by TheFP [Reviews - 0] (6459 words)

I don't have much to preface this chapter with. Hope you guys enjoy!

5. Mixed Feelings by TheFP [Reviews - 0] (2595 words)

It's been a while since I wrote a new chapter for this story. Mostly because:

  • I've been trying to find a way to make it engaging while still making sense (English is not my first language, and while I know how to communicate and all that, writing is a different beast) and
  • Related to the point above, I'm very self-conscious about my writing.


Anyways, in this chapter Laura explains to Claire how her powers work and gives her a gift. What could that gift be? Read on to find out