- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The newlyweds continue their lewd acts with wild abandon, sucking Brian down their rabbit hole of depravity.

Brian looks down with horror, perched precariously between two raised cheeks as Steves’s thick cock slides inward. Simultaneously mentally and physically fatigued, he tries his hardest to scramble backward. Still, he only succeeds in losing his already shaky grip, nearly tumbling down into the nightmare of hot flesh below. Like it or not, he’s buckled in for the entirety of this wild ride. Trapped once more; except, this time it isn’t by the confines of fabric, but the inescapable flesh of Amy’s naked form.

Alongside an empowering groan, Steve finally pushes his way inside. Amy’s sleek folds part with ease as Steves fat head crashes through. Taking it slow, he stretches her out in the most satisfying of ways. His wife moans out his name, beyond ready for any type of sexual attention, no matter how shallow. Being teased practically the entire plane ride left her needier than words could ever portray. Her legs quake as he penetrates her with a wet smack and a slippery squelch of her lower lips.

Brian reels, hyperventilating as he watches a cock larger than his body enter Amy effortlessly. The destructive forces at play feel earth-shattering, each movement threatening to rock him from the tiny bit of safety he has left. Abruptly, Steve slides back out. It’s so much commotion for such a paltry amount of effort on his keeper’s part.

The shrinkie had assumed he’d seen it all. Yet, Brian continues to be astounded, his jaw nearly dropping to the floor as the unending shaft retracts in a flurry of rapid motion.

“God, baby, you feel just as good as the very first time!” Steve’s words are gentle and romantic, the tone of his voice creamy like butter.

        On the other hand, Amy comes off as crass, almost impulsive, as she replies in turn, “Mmm, so do you, honey. The way you stretch me out is incredible….” A pregnant pause lingers in the room, “ Now, pretty please, fuck me?” She backs up against his shaft, rubbing it against her moist lips. Skillfully coating it in her own mix of juices. She knows just how to push her husband’s buttons.

Steve smirks in response, enjoying the warmth of her sex against his, “Gladly, babe.” His already high self-confidence grows with each passing moment their tiniest Vouyer endures.

        What looks to Brian like literal yards of muscle slips back inside with zero pomp and circumstance. Though this time, it’s the real deal. It lurches forward, pushing far more extensively than before, much to Amy’s delight. Steve starts at a sluggish speed but soon picks up the pace, thrusting in and out of his beautiful partner with a steady rhythm. Gasps radiate from Amy’s mouth, and her husband places two firm, masculine hands on the muscular cheeks of her ass, looking down at Brian with nothing more than a crooked, toothy smile.

“Bet you wish this was you, doncha, little guy?” The speck looks up at the towering god directly before him, frozen like a deer in headlights. He wants to run, scream, anything but stay here! Only, Brian had nowhere to run. Several impassible hurdles exist between him and freedom. Firstly, how would he get down? And even if he did, where would he go from there? His options at the moment are non-existent.

“Unfortunately, you gotta be at least this tall to ride!” Steve chuckles boisterously at his own joke, raising two pinched fingers in jest before a look of clarity suddenly washes across his face.

        “Actually, you know what?” Steve gives Amy’s ass a hard slap, eliciting a pleasured yelp resounding deep within his lover’s chest. A red handprint appears in its wake. “Why don’t we give you something to do while I take care of my wonderful wife, hmm?” The giant reaches over the side of the bed without skipping a beat, producing a clear plastic bottle of dubious liquid in his left hand and a grey towel in his right. She knows immediately what Steve’s planning and eagerly lifts her legs, allowing him to tuck the folded fabric neatly beneath her.

        “God, Steve, this is so mean! It’s so hot when you play bad~.” Amy’s entire form clenches in anticipation, feeling the towel’s texture beneath her knees.

        Steve chuckles lightly, “Careful honey, this might be a teensy bit on the cold side.”

Spluuurt

Cold gooey liquid shoots from the top, splattering itself across Brian’s flush body. The sudden temperature change is a complete shock to the system, and he panics, a burst of expletives flying from his mouth.

        Steve pays him no mind, however. He’s much more focused on his wife’s pleasure than putting forth any possible consideration for a typical sex toy. Watching the portion of skin between her cheeks get slathered in lube is a massive turn-on for the brand-new husband, and his cock throbs with arousal. His hand reaches down, silencing Brian’s foul mouth with force alone, slathering his body tenderly along the crevice of Amy’s ass.

        “Mmmm, come on, baby! Don’t be such a tease… put him in already!” She wiggles her ass teasingly, knowing that despite its lack of size, her husband loves its full shape unequivocally.

Meanwhile, the goop invades Brians’s mouth, violating him more than he thought was previously possible. He’s no longer sure of anything, and all his current thoughts go out the window as he hyper-fixates the dilemma in front of him. Was Steve’s dick to be his means of entry? Or were they merely toying with him? Neither of them would actually put another living human inside there… would they? The very thought makes him sick to his stomach. Surely even this couple couldn’t be so outlandishly cruel.

Yet, Brian couldn’t have been more wrong. He gets his answer sooner rather than later as fingers grab at him with no concern for his well-being, relentlessly pushing his head against Amy’s delicate yet greasy exit. Though, it doesn’t take at first. Steves digits only manage to smear his head mercilessly against hard wrinkled tissue as his owner clenches her muscles reactively at his touch. A rough start, but gradually Brian feels himself sliding further and further inside, going well past the muscular ring that’s soon to be the only exit to this vile prison.

Just as he feels the top of his head start to make its way in, Brian snaps to attention, adrenaline shooting through his body; he screams out with all of his might, “S-steve, please! Please don’t do this! Anything, I’ll do an-” And, with that, his head disappears from sight, the infinitely stronger extremities silencing his pathetic whining.

        “Heh, no can do. Remember that contract you signed? Yeah, you don’t get much choice anymore, bud.” It all kept coming back to that damned contract. The end of his life and the start of his new one. Brian no longer struggles, flails, or lets the fear guide him. He simply shivers at the absolute violation of this disgusting act. Yet, in Brian’s case, things can only get worse from here, it seems. His whole body quakes in the mucky darkness of Amy’s anus. Being the cleanly type of person Amy seemed to be, it isn’t nearly as bad as it could have been.

Nevertheless, Brian still feels miserable. He lays in place, oppressed from sheer lack of space, and trembling as he tries to remain as still as possible. An almost naive part of him believes if he stays perfectly still, maybe he can pretend it isn’t happening. Tears pour down his face as every breath taken is uncomfortable and full of vapors that make him gag and retch. Clean or not, he can’t handle it.

        An almost primal urge rises up inside him, born from his instinctual fight or flight response. But he can’t run. Nor can he fight. All Brian can do is cry in utter futility as the walls undulate around him, moving almost in tandem with the moans and shrieks of pleasure from the couple outside. Slime from his captor’s innermost parts envelopes him in a gross offensive ooze, clinging to its body in the appearance of sticky strands.


Fffffuck…” Amy’s initial discomfort turns to pleasure, feeling the toy push inside. God, he went in headfirst too, she thinks, letting a hand drift under her belly and towards her clit. She tenderly strokes it, letting loose a satisfied coo as Brian’s feet eventually reach the inner ring, prompting her to clench, swallowing him up in rank darkness. Steve gives Amy’s pale ass another gentle slap, the sound of flesh meeting flesh resounding throughout the otherwise quiet room.

        “You alright, sweetie?” Steve asks with a hint of concern, Amy’s relative silence starting to worry him more and more.


“Mhm, I’m just perfect! Besides, you know I’ve taken bigger~.” She knows just how to stroke that urge inside him, to get him needy and wanting her. Steve’s cock aches in acknowledgment, ready for a trip back inside. She isn’t wrong, either. Her husband’s cock remains far more generous than their toy as a whole. A comical thought for both Amy and Steve and a reasonably exciting one. Here was another man, able to be dominated and intimidated by just the size of a sexual organ. All the while, Steve knew he’d be having fantastic sex with the woman he loved more than the world itself. What could possibly beat such a rush? Truthfully, he isn’t sure anything can.

Grabbing the lower curve of his wife’s butt, Steve uses one hand to pull at it, parting her soaked lips in the process. Using his other hand for support, he carefully glides his throbbing sex inside, stuffing her up once again with his hardness. Now, it’s Steves turn to gasp as his aching cock meets Amy’s inviting pussy.

Meanwhile, Brian marinates in the fetid darkness of the lowest part of Amy’s body. He feels so wholly humiliated, like an object. But, he was a person! All of this was so inexplicably wrong; you can’t treat people like this!

… Right?

Without warning, the walls around him tense up, followed by a muffled commotion from outside. Had this heartless lady finally finished? It’s a strong possibility, signaling the end of this nightmare for tonight. Yet, he doesn’t feel any elation, no emotional relief.

He just feels… empty.

Tears still pouring from his face, he yelps as the muscles clamp down again, rougher than before. Further rubbing his bruised body against Amy’s ribbed insides.

By now, Brian is simply waiting for the end of the newest romantic adventure. So, when a superficial amount of light opens up from just below his feet, he breathes a sigh of long-held relief, cutting cleanly across the toxic air. However, instead of salvation, a familiar finger advances on him, plowing its way inside.

No! They wouldn’t! His mind screams, a fire raging mentally as the digit delicately plays with the opening of Amy’s anal muscles. Teasing them as she likely rubs herself off outside. He begs and pleads towards two gods that don’t have a single hope of hearing him, screaming in the fetid darkness in a vain attempt to avoid the inevitable conclusion.

Minutes feel like hours to the boy, the suspense and dread of what lies ahead permeating the atmosphere of the poisonous tunnel. Then, it happens. The pale red of Steve’s cock splits the sphincter, quickly blotting out what little light could come from outside by its sheer girth alone. It stretches Amy’s interior like a monster, slowly snaking inside and rapidly finding the bottoms of Brians’s feet. It stops for a moment, seemingly sensing his presence before retracting, only to come barreling right back down.

Over and over again, the hardened muscle smashes against Brian’s already thoroughly exhausted body. At first, it simply tickles the bottom of his toes, but soon that’s not enough for the throbbing appendage. It grows unsatisfied, pushing deeper and deeper, forcing itself over Brian’s body and further down Amy’s unsavory backdoor. Amongst all the chaos, it’s hard to make out anything the couple says, yet, some of it does slip through, gracing Brian’s ears. Although, it’s very nearly drowned out by the steady heartbeat surrounding him.

        “I’m close love!” Steve spits the words out like a salad, jumbled and unrefined. His nuisance is lost in the heat of passion.

        Amy couldn’t care less, the very idea of thoroughly using Brian like this driving her wild, “Do it, baby! Paint that stupid bug!”

The looming monster stops for all but a moment, hovering right over Brian before a tidal wave erupts from his impressive slit. Wave after wave of cum spurts out as Steve pumps not once but three times, filling the cavern with white-hot love. Then, in the blink of an eye, it’s over. He finds himself falling, hitting the dark towel with a rough impact. The plaything can only stare upward towards the dark of the ceiling. He isn’t crying anymore, however. Brian had run out of tears long ago.

        

“So, how was it, honey? Like the feel of our newest toy?”

        “He felt incredible, sweetie.” Steve stretches, letting out an audible yawn.

“Mind if I hop in the shower before you?”

        “Sure, hun. I’ll just... finish up.” She eyes the distraught Brian through her legs with a predatory glare, fire burning red hot just beneath her eyes. The world seems to narrow between the two, exhausted in very different ways. One excited, the other broken in both body and spirit. She flips over onto her butt, presenting her pussy. Fresh waves of musk hit Brian, making the doll-sized man fear the absolute worst.

Embarrassingly, he tries to eke out some sort of protest, “N-n-n-n-no, p-p-p-plea-.” But he fails to even mutter those two words. It’s just as well since it’s doubtful the entitled blonde would have heard him anyway. Her soft finger trails across her clit, pushing aside the steamy hood that keeps it concealed. Her movements start right away, much more deliberate than previously. She isn’t teasing herself; this time, Amy’s trying her hardest to get off.

Her cold stare bores into his broken eyes, watching from above as she massages herself in a way only she can. She inspects his embarrassing frame with glee, noting how absolutely miserable he was. Something about it just really hit in the right ways. She grabs a tit briefly, massaging it idly with her free hand.

        “This everything you hoped for and more?” She taunts him, again referencing the signing that triggered this nightmare. Each word built herself up, stroking her ego while she rubbed herself off.

        “You’re all the same. All you shrinks just want to blow a load, huh? Never thinking of the ugh, consequences!” She bites her lower lip as two fingers slip inside, her other hand carefully working at her sensitive nub. The two digits beckon an invisible force, rubbing the very top of her slick cave.

“You think some girl is just going to cater to you? Jerk off that tiny cock of yours? Hardly!” She continues, pushing herself closer and closer, creeping towards the edge of the cliff.

“N-nope! You gross f-fucks get what you deserve, oh fuck! Ah!” She explodes, fireworks shooting high above her head, while she simultaneously tries to milk every last bit of pleasure that she can. She tenses up, legs shaking almost uncontrollably as all the teasing of the day concludes, like a cork springing from a fresh bottle of champaign.

Amy sighs, her ears picking up the shower’s gentle noise from the other room. Maybe she’d join her amazing husband for another round… she can still feel the warmth, desire lessened but still present within her.

        Looking back towards the waste of space beneath her, the newlywed can’t help but let the disdain slide across her face. Now that she was done, she just wanted it out of the way for now.



Brian lays dejected on the padded floor of his new home that rests on Amy’s nightstand. The sound of two content giants sleeping peacefully nearby. This was everything his life had led up to. The culmination from years living, and it’s all too much. Fresh waves of tears come pouring down his face as he closes his eyes tightly. He needed sleep. After all, who knows what tomorrow had in store.

This is his life now. At least, until they grow bored of their latest toy.

Chapter End Notes:

And with that, another story comes to a close! Hope you enjoyed it! <3

Written as a commission! If you're interested in paying for one yourself, more info here: 
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Consider donating so I can write more original content!
https://ko-fi.com/rudezude